PDA

View Full Version : Just Married

Sim11UK
11th October 2009, 06:12
Hi folks!

Just wanted to let you all know. Ladybug sim & myself got married on thursday oct 8th at Chali Beach Resort, Cagayan de Oro City.

What a wonderful time we had, both of her sisters came from America & my brother from the UK...Lots of her family & friends came too, to make it a very special day...You can have a great wedding here, for very little money, thoroughly recommended. :)

Been here a month now & not coming home until nov 6th, so all is good here. :)

Ana_may365
11th October 2009, 06:23
congrats!to both of u:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:all the best from me and my hubby:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
11th October 2009, 06:30
congrats!to both of u:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:all the best from me and my hubby:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Ana :xxgrinning--00xx3: :):)

vbkelly
11th October 2009, 06:32
Hi folks!

Just wanted to let you all know. Ladybug sim & myself got married on thursday oct 8th at Chali Beach Resort, Cagayan de Oro City.

What a wonderful time we had, both of her sisters came from America & my brother from the UK...Lots of her family & friends came too, to make it a very special day...You can have a great wedding here, for very little money, thoroughly recommended. :)

congratulation to both of you and best wishes!

Sim11UK
11th October 2009, 06:43
A couple of pics for you. :)

acs
11th October 2009, 06:47
congratulations on your wedding...:Hellooo:

scottishbride
11th October 2009, 06:55
Wow! Beautiful wedding!! Congrats!

joebloggs
11th October 2009, 07:19
Hi folks!

:NoNo: some people will doing anything to get out of buying a birthday pressie, little joes birthday on the 5th :icon_lol:

:Hellooo:congrats :xxgrinning--00xx3: wish you the best as always, have a great time :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
11th October 2009, 08:01
Hi folks!

WoW!!! I am happy for both of you!
Enjoy your stay!

Sim11UK
11th October 2009, 08:06

Thank you fromboth of us :) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

congratulations on your wedding...:Hellooo:

Thank you....You're from CDO aren't you? :)

Wow! Beautiful wedding!! Congrats!

Yes a really lovely day. :)

:NoNo: some people will doing anything to get out of buying a birthday pressie, little joes birthday on the 5th :icon_lol:

Haha! yes I'm too kuripot...great day to have a birthday, with all the fireworks. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Hellooo:congrats :xxgrinning--00xx3: wish you the best as always, have a great time :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Joe, your help has been invaluable...Had a great month so far, looking forward to a few weeks of married life, before coming home.

Regards from us both. :)

Sim11UK
11th October 2009, 08:08
WoW!!! I am happy for both of you!
Enjoy your stay!

Thanks Penny :xxgrinning--00xx3: I enjoyed reading about your recent trip home. :)

aromulus
11th October 2009, 08:15
I am pleased that you have found someone that made a honest man out of you.....:D

Congratulations.:Hellooo:

pennybarry
11th October 2009, 08:21
Thanks Penny :xxgrinning--00xx3: I enjoyed reading about your recent trip home. :)

Thanks for reading! How I wish and love to stay there longer but hubby was moaning. Wish to comeback soon! :BouncyHappy:

Sim11UK
11th October 2009, 08:23
I am pleased that you have found someone that made a honest man out of you.....:D

Congratulations.:Hellooo:

Thanks Dom...yes me too.

We both keep saying did we really get married, or was it all a dream?...Thankfully, it was real. :)

whiteraven
11th October 2009, 08:31
all the best on your marriage you two, lovely pictures:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
11th October 2009, 08:37
Thankfully, it was real. :)

It ain't real until a good first dose of Tampo .....:icon_lol:

Arthur Little
11th October 2009, 09:02
Hi folks!

:BouncyHappy: Many Congratulations and Very Best Wishes, Simon & Maria ... from Arthur & Myrna ... enjoy the rest of your stay in Cagayan de Oro. Thanks for sharing with us.

Tiggers0608
11th October 2009, 09:03
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Congratulations to both of you, wish ya all the best :xxgrinning--00xx3:

walesrob
11th October 2009, 09:25
Congratulations to you both from Rob and Elsa.

Leo
11th October 2009, 09:57
congratulations to you both

liane
11th October 2009, 10:10
:xxparty-smiley-050: congratulations! best wishes!

alicat
11th October 2009, 10:15
congratulations to you both.

GaryFifer
11th October 2009, 10:18
Congratulations and may you have a bright future together.

bornatbirth
11th October 2009, 10:23
congrats to the both of you!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::D

im glad after all your problems that you both finally tied the not :BouncyHappy: :cwm12:

jhellymay
11th October 2009, 11:32
congrats! both of u!

charlwill
11th October 2009, 11:36
Congratulation and all the Best, Simon.

tiN
11th October 2009, 12:13
I'm very pleased and happy for u Sim :)

Congratulation and best wishes for both of you, enjoy the rest of ur holiday/honeymoon with ur lady bug:D

All the best:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiN

Jay&Zobel
11th October 2009, 12:16
That's great news Simon!!! Congratulations to you and your better half! :luv4:

laurel
11th October 2009, 12:34
Simon really pleased for you.......best wishes

IainBusby
11th October 2009, 13:22
Congratulations to you both. I'm so glad that after the early hiccups you managed to get there in the end. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Iain.

jaishann
11th October 2009, 13:35
Hi folks!

Sophie
11th October 2009, 13:35
Hi folks!

Wow, congratulations sim and ladybugsim :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
Have a wonderful life together as man and wife :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

simonline
11th October 2009, 13:38
Congratulations to both of you.. :)

sunshine
11th October 2009, 13:50
Wow Congratulations Simon and MAria:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:
Nice wedding:) Happiness for u both.

I am from cagayan de oro too, im just curios how much u spent for a nice wedding u had, so i can give idea to my fiance. We are also planning to get married soon and i have no idea of how much we will need, including his stay for a month or two spending money.

Pepe n Pilar
11th October 2009, 15:05
Congratulations Simon and Maria!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Nice photos btw...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LastViking
11th October 2009, 15:36
Congratulations to you both, and may I wish you a long and happy life together.

cheesewiz
11th October 2009, 16:37
Hi folks!

Oh congratulations SIM and to your lucky wife. wishing you both all the happiness and more babies to come:xxgrinning--00xx3:

girl england
11th October 2009, 16:46

Ji&Ma
11th October 2009, 17:18
:BouncyHappy: :Hellooo: Our sincerest congratulations to happy couple, well done :BouncyHappy: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
11th October 2009, 17:44
Congrats Mr and Mrs Sim11UK..:)

lizaphil
11th October 2009, 19:39
Hi folks!

wow congrats both of you and best wishes:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

paulgee
11th October 2009, 19:44
Congratulations to you both, wishing you every happiness, I am glad you have both overcome all the problems to finally enjoy your special day.

Shirley

Barong - way to go .... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Paul

Sim11UK
12th October 2009, 04:52
all the best on your marriage you two, lovely pictures

Thanks whiteraven, hope you don't have to wait long now, to get your wife to the UK.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It ain't real until a good first dose of Tampo ..

I'm constantly worried, when it will first strike. :D

: Many Congratulations and Very Best Wishes, Simon & Maria ... from Arthur & Myrna ... enjoy the rest of your stay in Cagayan de Oro. Thanks for sharing with us.

Arthur our friend, thank you so much. :xxgrinning--00xx3::):)

Congratulations to both of you, wish ya all the best...

Thanks you're very kind. :)

Congratulations to you both from Rob and Elsa.

You've given up being a gangster? Thanks & congratulations on your good news. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

congratulations to you both

Thank you Leo. :)

....congratulations! best wishes!

Thanks, it's good to be married. :smileybigtmouth:

:wiggle: WHOOPEE!! Thanks

Congratulations and may you have a bright future together.

Thanks, we certainly hope so too. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

congrats to the both of you!!!

im glad after all your problems that you both finally tied the not...

Yes, it didn;t look good back then, but we'll just look forward now & forget the past....Thank you. :)

congrats! both of u!

Thank you jhellymay :cwm38:

Congratulation and all the Best, Simon.

:REDancedancer08: We're very happy.

I'm very pleased and happy for u Sim :)

Congratulation and best wishes for both of you, enjoy the rest of ur holiday/honeymoon with ur lady bug:D

All the best....

tiN

Thanks tIN we can relax now & enjoy the rest of our lives. :BouncyHappy

That's great news Simon!!! Congratulations to you and your better half! :luv4:

Where've you been? still going around the magic roundabout in Swindon? Thanks from us both. :Cuckoo:

Simon really pleased for you.......best wishes

Thank you laurel, good luck for your future. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Congratulations to you both. I'm so glad that after the early hiccups you managed to get there in the end.

Iain.

Thanks Iain for your help in the past, our problems are behind us now...We took my brother to night cafe on friday. :)

Thankyou jaishann from the pair of us. :cwm38:

Wow, congratulations sim and ladybugsim...
Have a wonderful life together as man and wife.....

Thank you Sophie, we're certainly hoping too...lots of future plans together. :cwm38:

Congratulations to both of you.. :)

Thank you, good luck to you too. :)

Wow Congratulations Simon and MAria....
Nice wedding:) Happiness for u both.

I am from cagayan de oro too, im just curios how much u spent for a nice wedding u had, so i can give idea to my fiance. We are also planning to get married soon and i have no idea of how much we will need, including his stay for a month or two spending money.

Hi sunshine, we need to do a few sums, but it's surprising just how lovely everything was...we didn't spend a lot of money...We are staying in Ladybugs boarding house for most of my stay, so no Hotels to pay everynight. You need to sort things first then plan the budget so you can lessen the expenses including the venues, your gowns, pastor or judges, then where your hubby to spend his night when he is there with you. If it is good to stay as one family to know him better before wed :xxgrinning--00xx3: Then think many times and you both sorting of all the expenses you want to be on your wedding as we did. ... Good Luck soon..

Congratulations Simon and Maria!..
Nice photos btw...

Thanks...we have lots of photos, there was always a camera pointing at our faces throughout the day. :D

Congratulations to you both, and may I wish you a long and happy life together.

Thank you LastViking, your gf is in CDO, isn't she?....Do you travel to Pinas by plane or longboat? :D

Oh congratulations SIM and to your lucky wife. wishing you both all the happiness and more babies to come...

Thanks cheezewizz, I'm the lucky one....BABIES!!!...we're both blushing now. :Cuckoo:

Thanks girl england, best wishes to you too. :)

.. Our sincerest congratulations to happy couple, well done...

Thank you, how are your plans going? :)

Congrats Mr and Mrs Sim11UK..:)

Thank you Kimmi, are you waving your pom poms. :icon_lol:...nice to hear from you. :)

wow congrats both of you and best wishes.

:Hellooo:We're very happy, thank you. :Hellooo:

Congratulations to you both, wishing you every happiness, I am glad you have both overcome all the problems to finally enjoy your special day.

Shirley

Barong - way to go ...

Paul

Thank you very much, for your wishes & your support in the past...always gratefully received. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I enjoyed wearing the Barong, it's not everyday, you get to wear one. :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy

lavander
14th October 2009, 14:38
Best Wishes!

miss.piggy
14th October 2009, 14:44
Congratulations!! :)

smiler78
14th October 2009, 19:11
Congratulations to you both, the pictures look great, best wished and enjoy the rest of your time there :xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
14th October 2009, 20:04
So the delights of a shop at tescos and waking up in the dark will wait untill after born fire night. Lucky chap and congrats to you both on getting married. You look a great couple together and I even worked out which one was which with the names above:D

I wanted to keeep our signs with our names on just in case we ever forgot them but like all the flowers the guests decided to keep as mementos of the day:D Still helped us with the tidying up.

Have a great honeymoon you both deserve it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Queenbee
14th October 2009, 20:28
Congrats guys!Best wishes!

marlyn&kenny
15th October 2009, 01:25
Hi folks!

Hiya!! Congratulations!!! I could imagine how happy couple you are!:)
Upload some of your wedding pics please!!!:BouncyHappy:
Best wishes and more blessings to come on your married lfe!
We will be the next to tie the knot!!!:BouncyHappy:

September
15th October 2009, 10:24
Congratulation, I am newbie cant see the attached thumbnails, would you mind if I request it to put it on gallery so I can see pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee:)

Jay&Zobel
15th October 2009, 13:44
Where've you been? still going around the magic roundabout in Swindon? Thanks from us both. :Cuckoo:

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Hehe, yep you guessed it right hahaha, still dizzy you know :cwm3::cwm12::Cuckoo:

I'm very happy for you both!!!!

marlyn&kenny
15th October 2009, 15:02
Congratulation, I am newbie cant see the attached thumbnails, would you mind if I request it to put it on gallery so I can see pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee:)

Click the attachments!!!:) So u can see their photos (2pics to be exact)

LEAHnew
15th October 2009, 15:04
Hi Sim I'm sorry I'm late:D my very warm CONGRATULATION:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
I am so happy to hear the news:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Enjoy your holiday:):Hellooo::Hellooo:

Braveheart
15th October 2009, 16:33
lovely wedding pictures you got there. you both look amazingly happy. congratulations and best wishes to the newly wed!

Sim11UK
16th October 2009, 04:27
Best Wishes!

Thank you Lavander from us both.

Congratulations!! :)

Thanks! Just had our 1st week anniversary :D

Congratulations to you both, the pictures look great, best wished and enjoy the rest of your time there :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you...Yes we're enjoying out time together. We'll try & upload some more in time. :)

Sim11UK
16th October 2009, 04:49
So the delights of a shop at tescos and waking up in the dark will wait untill after born fire night. Lucky chap and congrats to you both on getting married. You look a great couple together and I even worked out which one was which with the names above:D

I wanted to keeep our signs with our names on just in case we ever forgot them but like all the flowers the guests decided to keep as mementos of the day:D Still helped us with the tidying up.

Have a great honeymoon you both deserve it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks somebody...can't imagine the cooler days at the moment...It's too mainit. (Hot) 'innit'. :D

Good observation, as to who was who. :icon_lol:

I've no idea what happened to our name signs?...They don't waste much time cleaning up...We hardly had anything to eat too, as we were ushered away, for gala-gala & more photo's...We were really hungry.

Congrats guys!Best wishes!

Thanks Queenbee...you got your visa...congrats! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hiya!! Congratulations!!! I could imagine how happy couple you are!:)
Upload some of your wedding pics please!!!:BouncyHappy:
Best wishes and more blessings to come on your married lfe!
We will be the next to tie the knot!!!:BouncyHappy:

Hope you get to read this before your big day...All the very best from both of us. :)

Keep posting then you can see. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Thank you.

Hehe, yep you guessed it right hahaha, still dizzy you know :cwm3::cwm12::Cuckoo:

I'm very happy for you both!!!!

:Rasp::cwm12::cwm12::Rasp: A little sick too I guess?

Click the attachments!!!:) So u can see their photos (2pics to be exact)

Don't forget to post yours! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Sim I'm sorry I'm late:D my very warm CONGRATULATION:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
I am so happy to hear the news:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Enjoy your holiday:):Hellooo::Hellooo:

Hi Leah, don't worry & thank you...I know you have your own problems at the moment. Our sincerest best wishes to you both, from the both of us...Keep smiling. :)

lovely wedding pictures you got there. you both look amazingly happy. congratulations and best wishes to the newly wed!

Thank you Braveheart...Yes, we're very happy.

scott&ligaya
16th October 2009, 10:06
:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:belated congratulations my man, well done to both of you. i followed your trials and tribulations earlier this year and was very happy when things worked out. Sorry I missed your post. The only thing missing from your wedding was chief cheerleader Kimmi and her poms poms :huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024:hehehehe. Enjoy each others company and the rest of your time there Simon.

Sim11UK
20th October 2009, 04:27
:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:belated congratulations my man, well done to both of you. i followed your trials and tribulations earlier this year and was very happy when things worked out. Sorry I missed your post. The only thing missing from your wedding was chief cheerleader Kimmi and her poms poms :huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024:hehehehe. Enjoy each others company and the rest of your time there Simon.

Thank you scott&ligaya from both of us, we appreciated your support at the time...All is good now. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pom poms...Good old Kimmi :icon_lol:

All the best to you & your new family member. :)

liane
20th October 2009, 05:21
Nice pictures from your wedding! Thanks for sharing! :):):)I'm sure you're having a nice time together especially now that you are married. Congratulations again!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

September
20th October 2009, 10:27
Thanks, even you didnt grant my wish, but cant make it big size like in gallery, to see how beautiful and handsome the newly wed,errr

Ladybug_sim
7th November 2009, 14:59
Thanks, even you didnt grant my wish, but cant make it big size like in gallery, to see how beautiful and handsome the newly wed,errr

Hi! September... we've grant your wish on here .. :) sorry it takes long as we have a busy day to go.. my bug, is there now in UK and just done talking this time ... arrggggg :bigcry:cold in there and here we have a very warm weather ... hotty.. hotty :cwm12: just say, thank you so much to all your greetings.. we never forget you all guys :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: :Beer:

Oh...I keep trying to upload here now on gallery but all are missing when i did :bigcry::bigcry: .. don't know it is uploaded :bigcry::bigcry:.. I think it is not as I try it to my Photo file it is said failed.. checking tomorrow, need to have sleep now .. night here and have a happy afternoon there all even it is cold arrggggg :bigcry:

Sim11UK
8th November 2009, 09:04
:rolleyes: Come on then, where are they? :D :luv4:

pocahontas
8th November 2009, 11:38
Hi folks!

:prosper: a BELATED CONGRATULATION FOR BOTH OF YOU wish you all the best, all the blessings, we can see how happy both of you in your life together..stay in love forever. a greetings from me and to my loving husband..:D

Sim11UK
8th November 2009, 12:09
:prosper: a BELATED CONGRATULATION FOR BOTH OF YOU wish you all the best, all the blessings, we can see how happy both of you in your life together..stay in love forever. a greetings from me and to my loving husband..:D

Thank you, that's very nice of you...Good luck with your job hunting, we wish you well. :):)

joebloggs
8th November 2009, 12:45
Thank you, that's very nice of you...Good luck with your job hunting, we wish you well. :):)

:doh how Simon? have you got a job to go back to :Erm:

Sim11UK
8th November 2009, 13:07
:doh how Simon? have you got a job to go back to :Erm:

Hello Joey :Hellooo:...working for myself these days, it's the only way.

Ladybug_sim
8th November 2009, 14:07
:rolleyes: Come on then, where are they? :D :luv4:

:23_111_9[1]: hmmm.. I keep trying my buggy, hope it is working here now :luv4:

Mrs Daddy
8th November 2009, 14:12
all the best for the future:)

joebloggs
8th November 2009, 14:27
Hello Joey :Hellooo:...working for myself these days, it's the only way.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: yes at least you get on well with, and you like your boss :rolleyes:

:icon_lol:

well i hope you've got your bank statements etc to apply for your misses visa without keeping her waiting for 6 months :NoNo:

lucky b:censored:ger how long have you been in the phils now :D

i wouldn't rush back either :xxgrinning--00xx3: its been raining here for what seems like 40 days and 40 nights, my misses keeps pestering about building an ark :doh

Ladybug_sim
8th November 2009, 14:28

Thank you Mrs. Daddy :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: I did upload the pictures now and hope make you all smile :smileybigtmouth:

Sim11UK
8th November 2009, 20:12
:xxgrinning--00xx3: yes at least you get on well with, and you like your boss :rolleyes:

:icon_lol:

well i hope you've got your bank statements etc to apply for your misses visa without keeping her waiting for 6 months :NoNo:

lucky b:censored:ger how long have you been in the phils now :D

i wouldn't rush back either :xxgrinning--00xx3: its been raining here for what seems like 40 days and 40 nights, my misses keeps pestering about building an ark :doh

Oh yes the boss is a great bloke. :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:...will be a bit lonely at the works xmas do though. :doh

I'm back now, got back friday night, still knackered, got soaked in the rain yesterday. It's horrible here :bigcry:...Right, I'd better check out these photo's she has posted. :NoNo::D

joebloggs
8th November 2009, 21:45
Oh yes the boss is a great bloke. :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:...will be a bit lonely at the works xmas do though. :doh

don't have to buy anyone drinks thou :rolleyes: or give any xmas bonuses :D

Arthur Little
9th November 2009, 02:01
Thank you Mrs. Daddy :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: I did upload the pictures now and hope make you all smile :smileybigtmouth:

Many thanks, Simon & Maria for uploading your wedding photos. You make a splendid couple, if I may say so! And the 4 wee flowergirls [three in turquoise and one in white (complete with tiaras)] plus the two little pageboys all looked really cute ... contributing that special 'extra touch' to this joyful and happy occasion. :BouncyHappy:

Again ... all the very best to you both for the future, my friends, and Godspeed with Maria's visa! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
9th November 2009, 13:38
don't have to buy anyone drinks thou :rolleyes: or give any xmas bonuses :D

Very true, always look on the positive side :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Sim11UK
9th November 2009, 13:41

Thanks Mrs D :xxgrinning--00xx3:...Just spent a couple of months in your home City CDO. :)

Sim11UK
9th November 2009, 13:50
Many thanks, Simon & Maria for uploading your wedding photos. You make a splendid couple, if I may say so! And the 4 wee flowergirls [three in turquoise and one in white (complete with tiaras)] plus the two little pageboys all looked really cute ... contributing that special 'extra touch' to this joyful and happy occasion. :BouncyHappy:

Again ... all the very best to you both for the future, my friends, and Godspeed with Maria's visa! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Arthur, thank you very much.
All the kids were great, 1 or 2 tantrums I think, but they really made the day.
The little girl in white, is Ladybugs niece (mine now too), all the way from America. She kept telling everyone she was going to be a flower girl & she was going to wear a white dress.

We had a blue dress for her, but she said "No I'm going to wear a white dress"...How could we refuse. :D:)

chimeara27
18th November 2009, 07:32
wish you al the best in your marriage.