PDA

View Full Version : Singleness

tiger@tigress
14th November 2006, 15:06
One of the requirements for me is to prove my singleness. I am in theprocess of bringing my girlfriend to the U.K.-Can you explain how I can prove that I am single?

Chrisirene
14th November 2006, 16:09
:rolleyes: :doh :Brick: :) :D :icon_lol: :Hellooo:

KeithD
14th November 2006, 17:19
:rolleyes: :doh :Brick: :) :D :icon_lol: :Hellooo:

That's not very nice Chrisirene......it should be this;

:Erm: :Rasp: :Giggler: :Smokin: :beatnik2: :Hammer: :Yippeee:

:icon_lol:

Chrisirene
14th November 2006, 17:53
nahhhhhhh :Blacklistthatsucks: Boss Keith :icon_lol: :Bouncy: :23_116_6[1]: :23_111_9[1]:

russ01539
14th November 2006, 21:53
Its called a certificate of non impediment in UK,or a CENOMAR in Phillipines. Go to the local Registry office in UK for one, or if your asking from the Phillipines the NSO record office local to where you live. It takes about 2-3 weeks depending on which document your getting - but if your in Phillipines then you can reduce this time by bribing the officals to speed the process up - but you should already know that bit.

Chrisirene & Win2Win please give m@@ a break. Maybe he/she is just a bit retarded.

robeth
15th November 2006, 01:21
not retard.
just have plenty of time in their hands and dont know what to do with it.

"only the shallow know themselves"

:cwm38:

tiger@tigress
15th November 2006, 02:59
Its called a certificate of non impediment in UK,or a CENOMAR in Phillipines. Go to the local Registry office in UK for one, or if your asking from the Phillipines the NSO record office local to where you live. It takes about 2-3 weeks depending on which document your getting - but if your in Phillipines then you can reduce this time by bribing the officals to speed the process up - but you should already know that bit.

Chrisirene & Win2Win please give m@@ a break. Maybe he/she is just a bit retarded.

Thank u so much for the answer this is Maa and i ask my boy friend to post question here cuz he dont know where to get that i dont know either We both dont know what it is called and where to get it. We are not retarded.... maybe we are not smart as all of you here as we dont know all maybe u guys know better cuz u been there...

Please i beg all of u we need help and if we ask questions please dont mock on us cuz thats not we need....

Help is what we need from you and not calling us crazy or retarded....

M@@

Chrisirene
15th November 2006, 09:44
Please i beg all of u we need help and if we ask questions please dont mock on us cuz thats not we need....

M@@

Theres a lotsa old threads that they can help u too.....just try read and read the old post...then u can find ur self there....:D

Good entertainment without even trying !!!

scotsfiancee
15th November 2006, 10:13
Thank u so much for the answer this is Maa and i ask my boy friend to post question here cuz he dont know where to get that i dont know either We both dont know what it is called and where to get it. We are not retarded.... maybe we are not smart as all of you here as we dont know all maybe u guys know better cuz u been there...

M@@

Hi M@@ can you pm me your Ym id, if you don't mind me asking :)

tiger@tigress
15th November 2006, 10:40
Hi M@@ can you pm me your Ym id, if you don't mind me asking :)

I dont know how to PM here im just new in this sight of course i dont mind at all...

scotsfiancee
15th November 2006, 10:45
Click my name then it will appear Send Private Message, that's it.

tiger@tigress
15th November 2006, 10:54
Click my name then it will appear Send Private Message, that's it.

Nothing in there i guess cuz im not a full member.

Doc898
15th November 2006, 10:56

M@@

aaawwwwww!!! Poor thing...:bigcry:
Just read all the threads and you can find what you're looking for.

Chrisirene
15th November 2006, 10:57
think u must add her first...then u can send a private msg.

KeithD
15th November 2006, 11:03

You will be after ONE more post :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
15th November 2006, 11:05

oh oh go to my profile then you will see on the right side my PM :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Chrisirene
15th November 2006, 11:06

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

GOOOOOOO M@@@@@@@@@@@
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
:D

tiger@tigress
15th November 2006, 11:07

I hope......

Chrisirene
15th November 2006, 11:09
I hope......

Soooo whats now Boss Keith? :D :xxgrinning--00xx3: :icon_lol:

KeithD
15th November 2006, 13:11
She can PM now....magic :wizardkl:

tiger@tigress
15th November 2006, 13:17

Thank u thank u thank u

Chrisirene
15th November 2006, 13:30

U R THE BEST BOSS KEITH :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Boss Keith....u can do a magic also?hmmm maybe u can help me then :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Thank u thank u thank u
Congrats M@@@@@@@@@ :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
15th November 2006, 14:03
U R THE BEST BOSS KEITH :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Boss Keith....u can do a magic also?hmmm maybe u can help me then :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Congrats M@@@@@@@@@ :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank u my fiancee and i will share this account so he can post his questions that i cant give an answer...

Thank u once again...:Hellooo: :Hellooo:

robeth
16th November 2006, 02:05
One of the requirements for me is to prove my singleness. I am in theprocess of bringing my girlfriend to the U.K.-Can you explain how I can prove that I am single?

welcome!

everybody have a sense of humour here.

if its not ur cup of tea, u can always have coffee.
i mean literally. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

have a good surfing around here. quite informative.

:cwm38:

tiger@tigress
18th November 2006, 00:50
Hello every one!

Im in SOS again..... TJ called in for the certificate of non impediment and they said they will issue him ONLY if his going to get married outside UK. So he give they city where i live and entirely forget to say that it was needed in British Embassy Manila. My concern is maybe it was written in the certificate that he is going to get married in Philippines and stated my city and it will only confuse the Embassy as it not really our plan.

He has an appointment on the 21st of November and i guess it will be release sometime December.

Thanks...
m@@

KeithD
18th November 2006, 10:56
So WHERE are you getting married?

IainBusby
18th November 2006, 11:13
So he give they city where i live and entirely forget to say that it was needed in British Embassy Manila. My concern is maybe it was written in the certificate that he is going to get married in Philippines and stated my city and it will only confuse the Embassy as it not really our plan

It doesn't matter where your going to get married. He can just give all your details and where you live etc and say he's getting married in Phils. Then he can use the C.O.N.I. just to prove that he is single and free to marry. The Registry Office people will ask exactly where he intends to marry (address of the church or courthouse), but it doesn't commit you to anything.

Good Luck.

tiger@tigress
18th November 2006, 12:00
So WHERE are you getting married?

Were going to get married in England win2win..... So please add us in your prayers....

tiger@tigress
18th November 2006, 12:03
It doesn't matter where your going to get married. He can just give all your details and where you live etc and say he's getting married in Phils. Then he can use the C.O.N.I. just to prove that he is single and free to marry. The Registry Office people will ask exactly where he intends to marry (address of the church or courthouse), but it doesn't commit you to anything.

Good Luck.

Thank u so much for your reply IaianBusby.... as i am afraid that it is written in the CONI will bring confusion....

Thanks once again God Bless...

M@@

andypaul
20th November 2006, 23:10
Thank u so much for your reply IaianBusby.... as i am afraid that it is written in the CONI will bring confusion....

Thanks once again God Bless...

M@@

I will just second Iains post, our Wedding was planned for the 14th and we were at the time of planning unsure of the exact location of the wedding. So i said my wifes home town and the 14th in the end we were married on the 21st no one had any problems with us so im sure your be ok:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
21st November 2006, 03:25
I will just second Iains post, our Wedding was planned for the 14th and we were at the time of planning unsure of the exact location of the wedding. So i said my wifes home town and the 14th in the end we were married on the 21st no one had any problems with us so im sure your be ok:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank u once again for asuring me that even he mention my city it will not couse any confusions.

We are now working with the details of our wedding as i always wanted to be a June bride. :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Its a long way to go for us.... please dont get tired of answering questions from us...

God Bless....

M@@

tiger@tigress
22nd November 2006, 00:10

THANK U :REDancedancer08: :REDancedancer08: :REDancedancer08: