PDA

View Full Version : hello guys!

vbkelly
10th October 2009, 20:34
hello guys just back from PI,i was so lucky and thanks to GOD i left manila the day before typhoon ondoy's came 3 typhoon went and bohol is not affected by the typhoon and i went to very hot davao for 3days.

Jay&Zobel
10th October 2009, 21:33
hello guys just back from PI,i was so lucky and thanks to GOD i left manila the day before typhoon ondoy's came 3 typhoon went and bohol is not affected by the typhoon and i went to very hot davao for 3days.

Welcome back and glad to know you are safe & sound:)

belfast_dude
10th October 2009, 21:41
welcome back...safe and sound

vbkelly
10th October 2009, 21:48
thanks a lot guys

Sophie
10th October 2009, 22:06
welcome back :):)

whiteraven
11th October 2009, 08:29
welcome back to cold uk, and i hope you enjoyed davao my little wifeys city:BouncyHappy:

cheesewiz
11th October 2009, 16:40
is it nice in Bohol ms kelly? i am going there on Jan with my parents. Any place to recommend nice and quite affordable. Thanks and nice to know ur back safe and sound.

kimmi
11th October 2009, 17:54
welcome back te Bhing..:)

vbkelly
12th October 2009, 09:33
is it nice in Bohol ms kelly? i am going there on Jan with my parents. Any place to recommend nice and quite affordable. Thanks and nice to know ur back safe and sound.

bohol is very nice place panglao island is very nice not far in the city, ANDA is my place which is 1hr:30mins away from the city but ANDA is lovely place white sandy beaches my husband love it.■Anda White Beach Resort
■Bituon Beach Resort
■Blue Star Dive and Resort
■Bohol Dapdap Resort
■Flower Beach Resort

these are the beach resorts in anda