PDA

View Full Version : have not been around for weeks

liane
7th October 2009, 05:46
hi everyone... I have not been around for 2 weeks and i missed a lot of happenings here in the forum. I'm trying to catch up, I have read that many had successful applications, congratulations to all who have been granted a visa!:BouncyHappy: and goodluck to all those who are still waiting. :)I hope when its my turn I would have the same happiness like they all have.
My boyfriend arrived here and spent 2 weeks together, we are officially engaged and planning to be married on January (if only he have the complete documents we could have been married :Erm:). Anyway its ok because at least we still have time to prepare all the necessary documents.
Again, congratulations to all and I'm happy to be back here.:)

LEAHnew
7th October 2009, 10:51
Welcome back liane:Hellooo::Hellooo:, i like your screen name it's my daughter's name but spell it as Leanne:):xxgrinning--00xx3:
Goodluck and Best Wishes:Hellooo::Hellooo:

whiteraven
7th October 2009, 10:55
welcome back liane and congrats on the engagement:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

Arthur Little
7th October 2009, 11:41
Welcome back, Liane ... and Congratulations on your engagement! :love:

Ji&Ma
7th October 2009, 12:43
:Hellooo: Welcome back - surely you've had a lots to read through in here, many thing happened (successful visa, some trolls around :NoNo:, some bans :doh :icon_lol:)...
Our sincerest congratulations to your engagement :xxgrinning--00xx3:

liane
7th October 2009, 16:13
:Hellooo: Welcome back - surely you've had a lots to read through in here, many thing happened (successful visa, some trolls around :NoNo:, some bans :doh :icon_lol:)...
Our sincerest congratulations to your engagement :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks and Congratulations as well to you- the long wait was over and you are now together.

liane
7th October 2009, 16:15
Welcome back, Liane ... and Congratulations on your engagement! :love:
Thank you

liane
7th October 2009, 16:24
Welcome back liane:Hellooo::Hellooo:, i like your screen name it's my daughter's name but spell it as Leanne:):xxgrinning--00xx3:
Goodluck and Best Wishes:Hellooo::Hellooo:
Thanks a lot. I am glad you like my screen name. Have a good day!

pennybarry
7th October 2009, 16:36
hi everyone... I have not been around for 2 weeks and i missed a lot of happenings here in the forum. I'm trying to catch up, I have read that many had successful applications, congratulations to all who have been granted a visa!:BouncyHappy: and goodluck to all those who are still waiting. :)I hope when its my turn I would have the same happiness like they all have.
My boyfriend arrived here and spent 2 weeks together, we are officially engaged and planning to be married on January (if only he have the complete documents we could have been married :Erm:). Anyway its ok because at least we still have time to prepare all the necessary documents.
Again, congratulations to all and I'm happy to be back here.:)

Two weeks is not bad. You're still in:xxgrinning--00xx3: Welcome back:Rasp::Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

Sophie
7th October 2009, 21:33
welcome back liane :):)

Northerner
8th October 2009, 01:41
welcome back liane and congrats :):D