PDA

View Full Version : I New Need Ideas.

DanahYousuf
12th November 2006, 16:05
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for new ideas for boosting my soulmate search plan. I have tried online dating sites, friends and family have helped, gone to the bars, tried Parents Without Partners, almost everything out there....But I have not given up hope that I will find a the 'one' that's right for me.

I am trying couple of new ideas and combining them into my multi-step suitor search strategy plan.

Wanna hear? OK, this is what I am basically doing:

1. Creating single's group in the neighbourhood and we get togther for pot-luck dinner parties, go out for drinks, go bowling, etc. In short, have fun together.

2. *****************************

3. I am going to ask local grocery stores if they will start a 'Munch and Mingle' meetups at the stores where I will be arranging the local singles to come and sample the recipes and the stores will arrange the usual sampling sessions.

Do you think I have good ideas? Let me know!

Cheers,
Danah

baboyako
12th November 2006, 16:16
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for new ideas for boosting my soulmate search plan. I have tried online dating sites, friends and family have helped, gone to the bars, tried Parents Without Partners, almost everything out there....But I have not given up hope that I will find a the 'one' that's right for me.

I am trying couple of new ideas and combining them into my multi-step suitor search strategy plan.

Wanna hear? OK, this is what I am basically doing:

1. Creating single's group in the neighbourhood and we get togther for pot-luck dinner parties, go out for drinks, go bowling, etc. In short, have fun together.

3. I am going to ask local grocery stores if they will start a 'Munch and Mingle' meetups at the stores where I will be arranging the local singles to come and sample the recipes and the stores will arrange the usual sampling sessions.

Do you think I have good ideas? Let me know!

Cheers,
Danah

:Erm: it's your first post & you're posting :spam1: I think you will soon be :behead:

scotsfiancee
12th November 2006, 16:19
:spam1: :spam1:
:spam1: :spam1:

:BlacklistThumbdown0

walesrob
12th November 2006, 17:25
will start a 'Munch and Mingle' meetups

Oo-er that sounds dodgy :yikes:

KeithD
12th November 2006, 17:57
I hope they shave for it.....nothing worse than a mouth full of hair :omg:

russ01539
12th November 2006, 20:03
Perhaps you come over as a little desperate in your search. Thats enough to put any guy off.