PDA

View Full Version : friend past this messege from my email

lizaphil
4th October 2009, 20:18
Tina Simagala: Georalice Valencia: James Pineda: saw ds blogs in twitter from koreans. I remember wat 1 of d koreans said " hav u herd the news? The monkey island Philippines is flooded. I hope the rain will nver stop to drown those monkeys" all of them laughing!! Another korean said" they will all die because monkeys cannot swim" then laughed..Pls pass ds msg Send as many as u can koreans in our country doesn't deserve our hospitality!
what do you think about this folks???:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

bornatbirth
4th October 2009, 20:23
just ignore it! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

walesrob
4th October 2009, 20:23
Ignore it. The Koreans are jealous because the Philippines is a much better place.

Sophie
4th October 2009, 20:25
Tina Simagala: Georalice Valencia: James Pineda: saw ds blogs in twitter from koreans. I remember wat 1 of d koreans said " hav u herd the news? The monkey island Philippines is flooded. I hope the rain will nver stop to drown those monkeys" all of them laughing!! Another korean said" they will all die because monkeys cannot swim" then laughed..Pls pass ds msg Send as many as u can koreans in our country doesn't deserve our hospitality!

Quite mean and insensitive comments from this koreans, if they really made this statements in their blogs at twitter.....:NoNo:
And as everyone said here already, better to ignore......do not give them your time of day, they're so not worth it......

lizaphil
4th October 2009, 20:26
just ignore it! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yea i know but is not nice??:NoNo::NoNo:

bornatbirth
4th October 2009, 20:28
yea i know but is not nice??:NoNo::NoNo:

i know its not nice but there are morons everywhere!

we just have to put up with them.

JimOttley
4th October 2009, 20:29

Yeah Ignore it.

They do seem to like taking their holiday's in the Phils, if they want to be two faced take their tourist cash and smile.

Jim

GaryFifer
4th October 2009, 20:32

Just ignore it. I mean those in the South, should be concentrating on more important matters.

miss.piggy
5th October 2009, 14:01
Liza! Liza! Liza!

Yes that is rude...but hey, these Koreans are coming to the Philippines to learn english from monkeys!! :xxgrinning--00xx3: So better not waste your energy thinking about them! :D

lizaphil
5th October 2009, 20:02
Liza! Liza! Liza!

Yes that is rude...but hey, these Koreans are coming to the Philippines to learn english from monkeys!! :xxgrinning--00xx3: So better not waste your energy thinking about them! :D

:iagree::iagree:yes mare not waste my time :xxgrinning--00xx3: