PDA

View Full Version : I'm HUNGOVER

RickyR
4th October 2009, 09:51
So were in Sharm el Sheikh at the moment, and went out last night to celebrate my 25th birthday! Walked back into the port at 5am this morning and now feeeeeeel rooooooougggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!
Anyone got any really good hangover cures, and don't suggest bacon sarnies, because I COULD MURDER ONE right now, but apparently they don't like them here! grrrrrr

HELP!

jimeve
4th October 2009, 09:55
So were in Sharm el Sheikh at the moment, and went out last night to celebrate my 25th birthday! Walked back into the port at 5am this morning and now feeeeeeel rooooooougggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!
Anyone got any really good hangover cures, and don't suggest bacon sarnies, because I COULD MURDER ONE right now, but apparently they don't like them here! grrrrrr

HELP!

RAW CAMELS TESTICLES, BUT CHOP THEM OFF FIRST.:icon_lol:

whiteraven
4th October 2009, 09:56
plenty of water and a heavy meal first thing followed by an afternoon nap always worked for me:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
4th October 2009, 10:01
The best remedy ever, tried and tested, is to stop drinking cheap booze....:omg:

KeithD
4th October 2009, 10:05
The best remedy ever, tried and tested, is to stop drinking cheap booze....:omg:
That'll be any with the word 'Italian' in it then :xxgrinning--00xx3:

RickyR
4th October 2009, 10:07
RAW CAMELS TESTICLES, BUT CHOP THEM OFF FIRST.:icon_lol:

I prefer camel toes!

Aromulus, I wish I had that choice but this bloody country is full of Egyptian crap, even the Heineken is brewed in Egypt and tastes crap!

I just feel sorry for myself, but as they say you'll only find sympathy in the dictionary between **** and syphalis!

whiteraven
4th October 2009, 10:10
heineken tastes crap in any country, im a real ale man myself:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jimeve
4th October 2009, 10:12
I prefer camel toes!

who does'nt:Erm:

aromulus
4th October 2009, 10:22
heineken tastes crap in any country, im a real ale man myself:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Beg to differ......:NoNo:

I remember in the early 70's when I used to doss in Amsterdam, long hair, afghan coat, John Lennon style glasses, waccy baccy.....:omg:

Going to the "Heiniken Hoek" for a few jars.... It was sublime.... Especially after having been chased away from the Dam Plein by the cops....:omg:

I went back about 4 years ago, the bar had changed a lot, but the beer very little... EU regs I presume.
They still insist on taking the head off the glass with a plastic knife, tho.... :cwm23:

RickyR
4th October 2009, 10:32
ah the European heads on beer. Being a northerner I always cringe when i see a head on a beer, I paid for a beer not an ice cream!

aromulus
4th October 2009, 10:34
ah the European heads on beer. Being a northerner I always cringe when i see a head on a beer, I paid for a beer not an ice cream!

Words spoken like a true red blooded, tight:butthead:ed yorkshire man or a jock....:D

RickyR
4th October 2009, 10:37
Guilty as charged, cut me in half and it says 'Yorkshire' inside!

jimeve
4th October 2009, 10:37

thought it was the other way round, northerners like head on a beer, southerners dont like head. or can't get head on a beer:icon_lol:

RickyR
4th October 2009, 10:51
No no, its nothing to do with enjoyment of the beer, its about getting what you paid for. Didn't pay for a pint of air and bubbles!

KeithD
4th October 2009, 10:51
....this bloody country is full of Egyptian crap, even the Heineken is brewed in Egypt....
I'll take a stab at this, but I think you may be in Egypt! :Erm:

jimeve
4th October 2009, 11:00
did the Egyptians invent beer as water was undrinkable ?:Erm:

bornatbirth
4th October 2009, 11:05
I prefer camel toes!

:Erm: even 70 year old ones :rolleyes:

scottishbride
4th October 2009, 11:44
:Erm: even 70 year old ones :rolleyes:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

RickyR
4th October 2009, 11:50
haha

aromulus
4th October 2009, 11:55
did the Egyptians invent beer as water was undrinkable ?:Erm:

Must have been full of preservatives even then.... :Erm:
Look at the state of their dead.....:omg:

jimeve
4th October 2009, 11:58
Must have been full of preservatives even then.... :Erm:
Look at the state of their dead.....:omg:

looks like my mummy:icon_lol: only joking mum, god bless her.

Sconnie
4th October 2009, 12:20
thought it was the other way round, northerners like head on a beer, southerners dont like head. or can't get head on a beer:icon_lol:

Northerners do like a head on their pint, that's why the pint glasses were changed some years back from the pint measure being to the brim, to the measure being a pint mark below the brim thus allowing space for a head and still getting a full pint of beer.

Tish
4th October 2009, 13:11

HELP!

Be careful not to take any Paracetamol for bad headaches when hangover, as it's not good for your liver (your liver is already working hard trying to get rid of the toxins from alcohol, you don't want to add more!):doh

Tish

Sophie
4th October 2009, 13:15

Or better yet, just stop drinking, lol, or maybe or do it in moderation...:D:D

RickyR
4th October 2009, 14:54
STOP DRINKING????????? Like the advice about the Paracetamol.

Sophie
4th October 2009, 15:28
stop drinking????????? Like the advice about the paracetamol.

:icon_lol::icon_lol: