PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

tiger@tigress
12th November 2006, 08:50
Hello There,

Call me Ma im new in this forum but i been reading some of the wonderful stories in this sight that really is a big help for somebody like me...

As of now i dont know what to ask i knew i got lots of questions in my mind... heres the question i have in mind at this time.

I took silly pic of my fiancee on this first visit here in Manila like i make him wear Bra... and while is doing the dental floss half naked... he looks so cute... do u think its ok for me to show it as proof or not?

Thank you hope to hear from all of u soon....

God Bless all of you.... And please do pray for me and TJ...

Ma

KeithD
12th November 2006, 09:38
I took silly pic of my fiancee on this first visit here in Manila like i make him wear Bra...

:doh If he's a transvestite, then probably yes!!

scotsfiancee
12th November 2006, 09:55
It's funny to show that pic to the Embassy :D

misscarie
12th November 2006, 10:02
It's funny to show that pic to the Embassy :D

hey scot hehe musta?im chatting to jim right now but he will work today.

KeithD
12th November 2006, 10:14

Is he wearing a bra? :Erm:

tiger@tigress
12th November 2006, 11:03
:doh If he's a transvestite, then probably yes!!

Thanks for your answer how about the pic i took while he is having dental floss half naked??? he dont think i will click it but i did and we both :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: thanks for answering this for me.

tiger@tigress
12th November 2006, 11:05
Is he wearing a bra? :Erm:

Its just me beeing silly that time wondered how he will look like.... :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: do u think its ok for me to show that in the embassy??

tiger@tigress
12th November 2006, 11:07

Thanks for your answer how about the pic i took while he is having dental floss half naked??? he dont think i will click it but i did and we both thanks for answering this for me

KeithD
12th November 2006, 11:18
Have you been taking medication? :Erm:

tiger@tigress
12th November 2006, 11:41
Have you been taking medication? :Erm:

Please dont make it hard on me just answer me the reason why im asking this cuz i need to know from all of u..

KeithD
12th November 2006, 11:51
So you're asking "Should I send a perverted pic of my fiancee to the embassy?"........I would have thought the answer was quite obvious really!

walesrob
12th November 2006, 11:59
This is a wind up? With a username like m@@ we can't really expect to take you seriously :cwm3:

tiger@tigress
12th November 2006, 12:04
So you're asking "Should I send a perverted pic of my fiancee to the embassy?"........I would have thought the answer was quite obvious really!

Ok thanks thats why im asking your opinion... thanks

tiger@tigress
12th November 2006, 12:13
This is a wind up? With a username like m@@ we can't really expect to take you seriously :cwm3:

This is just purely question..

scotsfiancee
12th November 2006, 13:43
This is just purely question..

NO you don't need to show that pic to the embassy. :NoNo:

Anyways you still have more pics to show them aside from that.

KeithD
12th November 2006, 14:51
Friend of yours in the asylum eh Scots? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Chrisirene
12th November 2006, 16:01
Hello There,

Call me Ma im new in this forum but i been reading some of the wonderful stories in this sight that really is a big help for somebody like me...

As of now i dont know what to ask i knew i got lots of questions in my mind... heres the question i have in mind at this time.

I took silly pic of my fiancee on this first visit here in Manila like i make him wear Bra... and while is doing the dental floss half naked... he looks so cute... do u think its ok for me to show it as proof or not?

Thank you hope to hear from all of u soon....

God Bless all of you.... And please do pray for me and TJ...

Ma

Thanks for your answer how about the pic i took while he is having dental floss half naked??? he dont think i will click it but i did and we both thanks for answering this for me

HEY! M@@ ARE U CRAZY? :Brick: :doh :rolleyes: :NoNo:

ervenescence
12th November 2006, 16:39
TROLL? :Erm:

Send a proper pictures with you both together.
Silly question, grow up girl. :Hellooo:

Philip
12th November 2006, 17:07
Show them the picture, then tell us how you got on! :Rasp:

KeithD
12th November 2006, 17:55
Isn't there a special form for trannies?? :cwm24:

milly
12th November 2006, 18:56
Im Laughing That Much..i May Wet Myself!!!!!soooooooooooooo Funny

russ01539
12th November 2006, 20:22
Perhaps the embassy can open an area on their site of some of the more 'crazy' pics they are sent by applicants. That would be priceless.

tiger@tigress
12th November 2006, 22:59
HEY! M@@ ARE U CRAZY? :Brick: :doh :rolleyes: :NoNo:

NO IM NOT CRAZY THATS WHY I ASK THAT QUESTION.

walesrob
12th November 2006, 23:42
NO IM NOT CRAZY THATS WHY I ASK THAT QUESTION.

M@@, while the British people have a sense of humour, those at the British Embassy in Manila do not, so when it comes to applying for the Visa, please play by the rules, don't try to humour them - they wont like it...

tiger@tigress
13th November 2006, 06:01
M@@, while the British people have a sense of humour, those at the British Embassy in Manila do not, so when it comes to applying for the Visa, please play by the rules, don't try to humour them - they wont like it...

Thank YOU Very much... :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
13th November 2006, 09:53
while the British people have a sense of humour, those at the British Embassy in Manila do not

Yes they do......................they let SCOTS in :laugher: :xxparty-smiley-004:

Chrisirene
13th November 2006, 09:58
Quote:
while the British people have a sense of humour, those at the British Embassy in Manila do not

Yes they do......................they let SCOTS in :laugher: :xxparty-smiley-004:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Boss keith Watch out of SCOTS reply :D :icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc898
13th November 2006, 10:35
Hello There,

Ma

Just send it and let us know if the embassy will sue you for public display of obscene pictorials.:icon_lol:

and while is doing the dental floss half naked

Was he half-naked from the waist up...or down?:omg:

tiger@tigress
13th November 2006, 10:44
Just send it and let us know if the embassy will sue you for public display of obscene pictorials.:icon_lol:

Was he half-naked from the waist up...or down?:omg:

from the waist up ofcourse...

scotsfiancee
13th November 2006, 14:15

:action-smiley-081:

The only pic they do not accept is when you taken this..................

:Sex: :Sex:

tiger@tigress
14th November 2006, 00:38
:action-smiley-081:

The only pic they do not accept is when you taken this..................

:Sex: :Sex:

Im in the process of selecting our pictures so i log in here to ask your opinion of course its doesnt look that bad as he wears my undergarment... I do believe you all been there and u know better.. But im not CRAZY just plain question... thanks still.

scotsfiancee
14th November 2006, 12:42
Im in the process of selecting our pictures so i log in here to ask your opinion of course its doesnt look that bad as he wears my undergarment... I do believe you all been there and u know better.. But im not CRAZY just plain question... thanks still.

I did not say that your crazy :cwm34: i know your just curious bout this but i will tell you. It would be better for you to pick pics which is not a funny one like what you had took to your fiance. Photos should be in Different times, different places, different family members, which is a nice one :)

Chrisirene
15th November 2006, 09:48
Good entertainment without even trying !!:D

ginapeterb
15th November 2006, 10:16
TROLL? :Erm:

Send a proper pictures with you both together.
Silly question, grow up girl. :Hellooo:

Ervenescene I have to agree, who is this troll anyway ? send her to Gaunty on Talksport 1089 AM "Its a van man thing"

He will mark card !

ervenescence
15th November 2006, 20:49
I think this troll is from kazakhstan? could be Borat..:cwm24:

vbkelly
20th November 2006, 13:51
dont be silly pls. think it million times if you give that in embassy maybe they refuse your visa hehehe send a proper photos,we are concern with you guys

vbkelly
20th November 2006, 13:56
we know your not crazy darling but dont be being tanga if they refuse you

Chrisirene
20th November 2006, 14:51

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I like u VBKELLY :D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
20th November 2006, 14:55

She still don't know that's why she's asking our opinions :furious3:

She's a nice woman :)

Chrisirene
20th November 2006, 15:02
She still don't know that's why she's asking our opinions :furious3:

She's a nice woman :)

Tama ka Scot....hehehee.....NaKu!!! saan ba talaga ako dito....hehehee IM LOST :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

vbkelly
20th November 2006, 17:07
hehehe how many people adviced her dont submit that naked photo to embassy but shes still asking but its common sense di ba if shes still asking bout that,what im gonna say to her is shes very "TICK"

scotsfiancee
20th November 2006, 17:11
hehehe how many people adviced her dont submit that naked photo to embassy but shes still asking but its common sense di ba if shes still asking bout that,what im gonna say to her is shes very "TICK"

:BlueTeamEnforcer: :peepwall:

Vbkelly come in peace!

Tish
20th November 2006, 17:27
Come on guys!!!

What happen to being respectful (regardless of whom they are)...Or does it have to be earned first?

vbkelly
20th November 2006, 17:37
dont worry guys im alright im calm now but wala tayong magawa kung yan gusto nya.some people dont take our advice they keep asking its a bit annoyed me GRABE NA TALAGA TO

scotsfiancee
20th November 2006, 17:38
Hahaha chill out now.... she's been quiet since then :cwm24:

ervenescence
20th November 2006, 20:58
poor thing...
Silliness some people find it cute but most get annoyed :NoNo:

KeithD
21st November 2006, 11:14
I find it annoyingly cute :Erm:

tiger@tigress
21st November 2006, 13:50
dont worry guys im alright im calm now but wala tayong magawa kung yan gusto nya.some people dont take our advice they keep asking its a bit annoyed me GRABE NA TALAGA TO

HeyYYY! Cno ba may sabing gusto ko???? kaya nga nag tatanong ang tao dito? if u dont have anything good to say againts others better not open your mouth... hindi ako tanga.... at bakit pa ako mag tatanung kung hindi ako makikinig sa advice??? .... kung babasahin mo ng maigi the topic is already close hindi ba super late ang reaction mo....?

tiger@tigress
21st November 2006, 13:54

I rather be "TICK" than to pretend i know everything......

misshope
21st November 2006, 15:08
YOU TELL THEM GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over and out.......

KeithD
21st November 2006, 18:37
Can we have this cat fight in the mud....preferably naked? :cwm24:

vbkelly
21st November 2006, 23:16
i won hehehehhe

Tish
21st November 2006, 23:31