PDA

View Full Version : Settlement Visa Processing Times

James Hubbard
3rd October 2009, 09:45
Hello Everyone,

If you've had the chance to read my intro you'll know that I will be trying to bring my asawa to the UK once I've settled into a job and got the requisite moneys together.

I was just wondering does anyone know the current average processing times for settlement visa applications?

Many thanks,

Jim.

pumpkins
3rd October 2009, 09:51
Hello Everyone,

If you've had the chance to read my intro you'll know that I will be trying to bring my asawa to the UK once I've settled into a job and got the requisite moneys together.

I was just wondering does anyone know the current average processing times for settlement visa applications?

Many thanks,

Jim.

there is 1 day
4 days
9 days
22 days
36 days
processing times for settlement visa application:cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

Tiggers0608
3rd October 2009, 11:16
Hi,

Good luck on your wife's settlement visa application :xxgrinning--00xx3: , no one knows how long will it takes to get your application processed but good luck anyways.

James Hubbard
3rd October 2009, 11:23
there is 1 day
4 days
9 days
22 days
36 days
processing times for settlement visa application:cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

Thank you for the reply! Could you please explain a bit more because I don't really understand what you mean!

Thanks in advance

Jim.

James Hubbard
3rd October 2009, 11:24
Hi,

Good luck on your wife's settlement visa application :xxgrinning--00xx3: , no one knows how long will it takes to get your application processed but good luck anyways.

Thanks for that, yep, I'm sure the time of the processing and approval relies on a lot of different factors! Thanks, I am just trying to figure out what the current average is, so I have some small idea!

thx!

Jim H

Tiggers0608
3rd October 2009, 11:31
Thanks for that, yep, I'm sure the time of the processing and approval relies on a lot of different factors! Thanks, I am just trying to figure out what the current average is, so I have some small idea!

thx!

Jim H

:rolleyes: OK, I've read on this forum settlement visa processing time is ..... 1 day - is shortest processing time their visa got processed to 7 months - i think is the longest time of settlement visa processing that i read here. :xxgrinning--00xx3: good luck

pumpkins
3rd October 2009, 11:33
Thank you for the reply! Could you please explain a bit more because I don't really understand what you mean!

Thanks in advance

Jim.

hi jim
sorry if i did not explain myself well
if you read those previous threads here, you will see some members granted visa for a weeks or a days.
i am going to submit my spouse visa application this oct 12 and we really hope we can get the result as soon as possible like some members here, it seems that ECO is working pretty quick now..and they speeding up the process..

Tiggers0608
3rd October 2009, 11:38
hi jim
sorry if i did not explain myself well
if you read those previous threads here, you will see some members granted visa for a weeks or a days.
i am going to submit my spouse visa application this oct 12 and we really hope we can get the result as soon as possible like some members here, it seems that ECO is working pretty quick now..and they speeding up the process..

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Good luck on your application pumpkins

pumpkins
3rd October 2009, 11:43
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Good luck on your application pumpkins

thank you tiggers0608:):):)

rusty
3rd October 2009, 12:13
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/processingtimes

Settlement Visas
2 days 0%
3 days 0%
5 days 0%
10 days 0%
15 days 0%
30 days 1%
60 days 4%
90 days 95%
120 days 100%
Total decisions made 361

The above data is for all decisions made in August 2009

These are the official figures but based on the threads seen here, as mentioned earlier, some have been approved very quickly. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scottishbride
3rd October 2009, 12:34
Hello Everyone,

Many thanks,

Jim.

Hi Jim, I've got my spouse visa in 22 days only! It is very quick these days! Goodluck on your wife's application! :)

James Hubbard
3rd October 2009, 14:09
Scottish Bride:

I really hope 22 days for us! Congratulations to you and I hope you love it in cold scotland! I love Scotland!

Rusty:

The info you supplied is like honey to me! Completely answers my question complete with stats! Thanks so much!

Pumpkins:

Good Luck, hopefully it moves very fast for you :) Thanks for trying to clarify! Much appreciated!

All:

Thanks for your help :)

chiechie74
3rd October 2009, 14:27
hi jim...as far as i remembered..my settlement visa took 2 or 3 months...and now..m very much happy coz I just recieved my british citizenship application and it was successful and it took a month to processed!..now going to attend a ceremony for my certificate for brit citizen.. woop woop!:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

James Hubbard
3rd October 2009, 14:30
hi jim...as far as i remembered..my settlement visa took 2 or 3 months...and now..m very much happy coz I just recieved my british citizenship application and it was successful and it took a month to processed!..now going to attend a ceremony for my certificate for brit citizen.. woop woop!:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

Welcome to Britishness :)
It's very nice to hear your story!