PDA

View Full Version : so disappointed with my passport

pumpkins
30th September 2009, 10:53
i went to DFA today to get my new passport (ammended) but geezz they said theres a technical problem.:Brick::Brick::Brick: the guy asked me to go to pending room. i did'nt know what cause the problem. the lady asked if i have my old passport with me.i said i dont have..and she asked how about CFO,i said i dont have it either.i did'nt bring them.then i asked what's the problem,she said the machine could not read my fingerprint and my signature:CompBuster: so she gave me another form for another fingerprint and signature..and she asked me to come back oct 7,another week.:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:
the 5 working days i paid was useless..
the service is crap..:BlacklistThumbdown0
well nothing new to me..
there are always delay

haay philippines when will you improve :Erm:

AyinX
30th September 2009, 11:05
i went to DFA today to get my new passport (ammended) but geezz they said theres a technical problem.:Brick::Brick::Brick: the guy asked me to go to pending room. i did'nt know what cause the problem. the lady asked if i have my old passport with me.i said i dont have..and she asked how about CFO,i said i dont have it either.i did'nt bring them.then i asked what's the problem,she said the machine could not read my fingerprint and my signature:CompBuster: so she gave me another form for another fingerprint and signature..and she asked me to come back oct 7,another week.:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:
well nothing new to me..
there are always delay

oh, dear.. :doh

i hope they wont cause anymore delay..

how's the application going btw?

pumpkins
30th September 2009, 11:36
oh, dear.. :doh

i hope they wont cause anymore delay..

how's the application going btw?

hi ayinx.. me and my husband were planning to make schedule for appointment online today but we could'nt make it coz i did'nt get my passport today..
in appointment online i need to put my passport number but unfortunately i have'nt got it yet.. so i will make schedule when i get my passport on oct 7 then will submit my spouse visa application on oct 12:)

AyinX
30th September 2009, 11:51
hi ayinx.. me and my husband were planning to make schedule for appointment online today but we could'nt make it coz i did'nt get my passport today..
in appointment online i need to put my passport number but unfortunately i have'nt got it yet.. so i will make schedule when i get my passport on oct 7 then will submit my spouse visa application on oct 12:)

great, let me know how it goes ok? :)

I might submit mine a few days after yours, i'm just waiting for one last piece of document; my husband's latest bank statement. :)

whiteraven
30th September 2009, 14:11
im waiting for a bank statement to and hopefully courier will get it to the wife in time for oct 12th as planned. maybe she will see you there and good luck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pumpkins
1st October 2009, 00:21
im waiting for a bank statement to and hopefully courier will get it to the wife in time for oct 12th as planned. maybe she will see you there and good luck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

hi whiteraven i hope i can see your wife there when i submit my application so we can have a little chit chat..
my husband said your place is close to ours..
where does your wife lives here in the phils?

Goodluck for our application:)

Ana_may365
1st October 2009, 05:08
hiya!sis pumpkins,u should always fetch ur papers with u everytime u goin' to office like that.like me b4 when im still here in PI.i put it all in 1 plastic envelope so that what ever they need i have it with me even our some pics when we get married and when we go to thailand.hubby's all papers and mine are all together.like this last tuesday i renew my passport here in dfa clarck the girl here in our hotel told me that i only need pport pics and my old passport but b4 im goin there i want to be sure that i dont need to back and port to goin there so like what i did b4 i fetch all my papers with me,and when im there they ask me our married cert.[coz i want my new passport is in my married name]ola!i submit it and on oct.12 i get my new passport:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:while we here in phils:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

whiteraven
1st October 2009, 07:02
hi pumpkins, her name is maria bella and she is from davao city. i will tell her to keep an eye out for you if we can meet that deadline:xxgrinning--00xx3:

smiler78
1st October 2009, 07:11
Good luck pumpkins and don't let this little delay get you down, it was the same for us when we was trying to get everything together for our application, it all comes together in the end.

Wishing you lots of luck :) :BouncyHappy: :)

marlyn&kenny
1st October 2009, 08:40
hi pumpkins!
Hey as a customer you should have demand them (DFA officer) to hasstle up the process of your passport cause u paid for it! Im pretty sure after u had your new finger prints, they could release your passport with in 3 days!!!!

It was not your fault that their machine could'nt read your finger prints!! (does it usually happen to all their applicants? lol!!!)

Anyway, Good luck on your application for spouse visa... Keep me informed ok?

regards
MaRlYn & Kenny

maria_and_matt
1st October 2009, 10:21
hmmm try giving them money maybe it will speed things up:icon_lol:

pumpkins
1st October 2009, 12:56
thanks for your replies guyzzz..:)
i am cool now..:cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

i just did'nt like it coz i am going to meet my husband in the airport same day of my passport releasing..
i dont want to look haggard when i see him:Cuckoo:

gWaPito
1st October 2009, 14:54
thanks for your replies guyzzz..:)
i am cool now..:cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

i just did'nt like it coz i am going to meet my husband in the airport same day of my passport releasing..
i dont want to look haggard when i see him:Cuckoo:

Pumps, you cld nvr b that (haggard lookin):omg:
Like Smiler said, it will all come together in the end. Good news Smiler, we were talkin about you only this morning. Don't get too drunk ha
Maria, this is what we said, may be if she offered money, she still sure it got something to do with her foreign surname, they wanted to know how to say it correctly etc.

Pumpkins was only going to collect it. They had her cell number if there was a problem, they never called so, one would think no problem, like pumpkins said, ''a life time of this bullshi_'' yes, she was an angry mama for sure :)

Not long to go Pumps :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Florge
2nd October 2009, 05:27
complain and do something about a poor service that you don't deserve... if you just let it pass.. then nothing will happen...

if we bribe them to "speed things up" we contribute to the bigger problem called corruption...

suffering is optional... hay pilipinas kong mahal... LOL

scottishbride
2nd October 2009, 11:09
well nothing new to me..
there are always delay

Another palpak sector Pumpkins! :doh Hope things go well. Make sure you bring all the documents needed so they won't ask anything anymore and there will be no more excuses for them to delay your passport application! Goodluck!

pumpkins
2nd October 2009, 11:31
Another palpak sector Pumpkins! :doh Hope things go well. Make sure you bring all the documents needed so they won't ask anything anymore and there will be no more excuses for them to delay your passport application! Goodluck!

hi scottishbride welcome back here.. how are you and your daughter?
your husband was worried to both of you..because of typhoon ondoy..
we hope that pepeng wont strike manila..hope it will change direction..

you both take care:)

scottishbride
3rd October 2009, 05:17
hi scottishbride welcome back here.. how are you and your daughter?
your husband was worried to both of you..because of typhoon ondoy..
we hope that pepeng wont strike manila..hope it will change direction..

you both take care:)

We're fine and safe thanks for asking.:) My hubby was worried because he cannot contact me for 3 days!And I don't have Electricity power for a week!!!!:doh :angry::cwm23:And my mobile battery was flat.So there is no way he can contact me.