PDA

View Full Version : earning through blog

marylen
29th September 2009, 14:56
hi guys...whats been up to? here am started creating my blog, that is just my daily routine, nothing to do much of the day just keep on blogging while earning....check this out.... i am not sure if i am allow to post this link here but whatever i say sorry in advance and you are free to delete those whenever. thank you

http://marylengarson.blogspot.com/

Ann07
29th September 2009, 15:39
hi guys...whats been up to? here am started creating my blog, that is just my daily routine, nothing to do much of the day just keep on blogging while earning....check this out.... i am not sure if i am allow to post this link here but whatever i say sorry in advance and you are free to delete those whenever. thank you

been there done that :)

Goodluck dai:xxgrinning--00xx3:

marylen
29th September 2009, 16:44
i just started implementing just now and earn £0.66 in few seconds after got your message....hopefully i get more traffic coz more click more money....so guys check it out and make your own blog....so start blogging now

sunshine
29th September 2009, 18:24
i just started implementing just now and earn £0.66 in few seconds after got your message....hopefully i get more traffic coz more click more money....so guys check it out and make your own blog....so start blogging now

Hi Marylen, how did u earn money? can u give me some info:D inggit me.

I have a blog but its inactive.

Ann07
29th September 2009, 18:40
Hi Marylen, how did u earn money? can u give me some info:D inggit me.

I have a blog but its inactive.

join the blogspot.com be active wrote as many as you can daily advertise products that you use in your daily basis(example like as for me i use nappies for the kids i always mentioned pampers:icon_lol::icon_lol:).....they will pay you through paypal though...i dont know if that have changed now. I stop doing that last year as im gettin tired when i went back to work:doh:doh

Goodluck:)

sunshine
29th September 2009, 19:18
join the blogspot.com be active wrote as many as you can daily advertise products that you use in your daily basis(example like as for me i use nappies for the kids i always mentioned pampers:icon_lol::icon_lol:).....they will pay you through paypal though...i dont know if that have changed now. I stop doing that last year as im gettin tired when i went back to work:doh:doh

Goodluck:)

Thanks Ann. what is the minimum payout?

I have a paypal acct too:BouncyHappy:

Arthur Little
29th September 2009, 19:39

Hmm ... interesting, Marylen. And certainly "food for thought"! :rolleyes: MY wife came to the UK in March and, although a teacher by profession, has been informed by the Educational Institute for Scotland that she is "under-qualified" to practise her career here - despite holding a Bachelors' Degree in Agricultural Science. Conversely, she's been experiencing great difficulty in finding a job in other [non-graduate fields] - where she is regarded as OVER-qualified!

So, for the moment at least, it's like she's sort of 'Piggy in the Middle' you might say. I recently became what is termed in this country as an 'Old Age Pensioner' ... and neither Myrna nor myself are particularly computer-literate. :NoNo: But perhaps you could maybe give us both some tips on how to earn money from home along similar lines to what you've been doing?

Arthur Little
29th September 2009, 19:50
.....they will pay you through paypal though...

:Erm: ... I've heard of 'Paypal', Ann ... but not quite sure what kind of account it IS, nor how it operates ...

triple5
29th September 2009, 19:55
:Erm: ... I've heard of 'Paypal', Ann ... but not quite sure what kind of account it IS, nor how it operates ...

You transfer money from your bank to paypal, then use it easily to send to others who have a paypal account. Convenient but charges can be high if you use it often and for larger ammounts, also really bad customer service.

sunshine
29th September 2009, 21:09

You can set up a paypal account for free but you need to verify your account using credit card which means they will charge you little amount. Paypal is only good if you receive payments regularly from the net or employer and they send it to your paypal account. You can also transfer money from your bank account to your paypal account and use it for online shopping. When you receive payments to your paypal, you can then transfer the money to your bank accounts, charges will apply of course. Hope that helps:)

Ann07
29th September 2009, 23:19
Thanks Ann. what is the minimum payout?

I have a paypal acct too:BouncyHappy:

Depends really you have to send them the link and they will decide how much but before that you have to register your blog to them ( forgot the name of the link:doh) Normally i could get between £3 to £15. Not bad really no investment needed just effort and perseverance lol not me I got lazy bad me:doh:doh:Erm::Erm:

Ann07
29th September 2009, 23:25

Sunshine answered your questions Arthur:).
I know exactly how your Myrna feels. I myself was a teacher back home with post graduate too but unfortunately its totally different here. Nevermind there are still many ways to be of some use and share what weve got it may not be in the field as we expected but we FILIPINAS are flexible init?!:D:D:D:Erm:

Goodluck to your lovely Myrna:)

marylen
30th September 2009, 08:34
http://marylengarson.blogspot.com/hi...to all whose interested in earning money through blog..please do visit my blog, there i explain everything what is all about and how to work it out.....you won't regret in doing so......so start blogging now......

marylen
30th September 2009, 08:38
there i explain on how to make money by blogging through google adsense,,,it is the way how you can earn more money...i am not doing any blog to submit to any particular site or whatever and pay you with no assurance to get and takes that long to pay your for. just check those out and start blogging now....

marylen
30th September 2009, 09:36
so nice ..get so excited.....everyday there is an improvement of my earning...hopefully i would be able to earn more......good luck everyone......i know you can do same...check it out to have more ideas......god blesshttp://marylengarson.blogspot.com/

Ann07
30th September 2009, 11:26
there i explain on how to make money by blogging through google adsense,,,it is the way how you can earn more money...i am not doing any blog to submit to any particular site or whatever and pay you with no assurance to get and takes that long to pay your for. just check those out and start blogging now....

Nice one dai keep it on hatagi unya ko ha lol:):):):xxgrinning--00xx3:

AyinX
30th September 2009, 11:45
has anyone here tried selling hand made stuff online?

I'm a full time mom and I've been doing it since April this year via etsy and i earn a few hundred dollars a month. I would like to post a link to my online store, but im not sure yet if im allowed. :)

This is perfect for those who has a hobby like knitting, making jewelry and stuff. . .

I tried doing online survey and stuff like that before, it just takes too much of my time..

AyinX
30th September 2009, 11:45
oh, but i keep a blog too and i want to try the google adsense thing. :)