PDA

View Full Version : Childcare

KeithD
28th September 2009, 13:35
So now we can't even look after the friends kids for a few hours! :doh

So I can have them for 1:59Hrs, but 2:01hrs is breaking the law!!! So by design of this pathetic law peado's only start beasting at 2:01 :Erm:

Labour have brought out red tape on red tape just to get more people in work doing stupid paper jobs. They use no common sense with any of these laws, nor think of what will happen in the real world.

LadyJ
28th September 2009, 16:33
Stupid idea init?:NoNo::cwm23:

GaryFifer
28th September 2009, 16:48

So I can have them for 1:59Hrs, but 2:01hrs is breaking the law!!! So by design of this pathetic law peado's only start beasting at 2:01 :Erm:

Labour have brought out red tape on red tape just to get more people in work doing stupid paper jobs. They use no common sense with any of these laws, nor think of what will happen in the real world.

So. who is the designated person that stands there with a stop watch outside the playground? I'd say that would be the strange person. I mean... standing there with a timer watching people.

Come in number 4. your times up!

walesrob
28th September 2009, 17:12

:xxgrinning--00xx3: You'll find Labour are not living in the real world at the moment.

So. who is the designated person that stands there with a stop watch outside the playground? I'd say that would be the strange person. I mean... standing there with a timer watching people.

Come in number 4. your times up!

Great Britain? Nah, sub-standard Britain. This country is knackered. Get me outta here, think I'll go somewhere better...Philippines? :Erm:

Arthur Little
28th September 2009, 17:22
:xxgrinning--00xx3: You'll find Labour are not living in the real world at the moment.

:doh Have they EVER ... ?

KeithD
28th September 2009, 20:59
I can't wait for sleepovers.......The streets will be full of kids in pajamas after midnight as they all get kicked out :doh

Ann07
29th September 2009, 23:35
Oh dear...... sometimes i dont understand the system:doh:doh