PDA

View Full Version : help

Ross
26th September 2009, 12:42
if we apply for visa am from mindanao..is it ideal to pay on BDO from minsdanao area then going to Manila to apply..any idea will help..and how many days would it take that this be valid upon paying the visa either check or cash on either Bank before we could apply to Manila Britsh Embassy:ARsurrender:

smiler78
26th September 2009, 13:24
With the exception of 'Manager's Cheques', visa application fee payment receipts from any of our 3 member banks nationwide (SCB, PBI, or BDO) will be valid for 10 working days from the date of receipt. Please submit your visa application within 10 working days of your visa fee payment, otherwise your payment may be forfeited and non-refundable.There is also a bank charge For cash over the counter payment at the Bank - PHP 200.00
They also say once you have paid that you can make your appointment for the next working day. Hope this helps .

Carl. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mygurl
27th September 2009, 01:59
hi ross,
where in mindanao are you? me in cagayan de oro..well, mine i paid in BPI just go to the teller then tell them your going to pay for a visa, you must bring your photocopy of your passport and print out the price which included the payment of your visa, anyway is that spouse or fiance visa? you will see that here http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/visafees.aspx just print it out ok,,then thats it keep the receipt..you must apply the visa within 10 working days...good luck!!

abby
27th September 2009, 09:48
hi ross!

you can pay the visa fee at any branch from the accredited banks.. I pay my visa here in BPI Gensan....

Godbless to your application

PAT
27th September 2009, 15:48
Hi Ross,I pay my visa before in BDO,as stated by the response above,bring a photo copy of your passport and keep the reciept.I pasted my reciept in a bondpaper when I submit it togther with the other documents...hope this help.