PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks to Keith at Forum Admin

ginapeterb
8th December 2004, 01:29
Special Thanks to Keith at Admin and Forum Moderator.

I would like to take this opportunity of thanking Keith for hosting this great web site and hosting it at his expense, and the Google listings, that bring people to our site.

I have certainly enjoyed writing many of the archiive materials this year, it certainly has been a new experience for me, as I have enjoyed so much the writing side, and the researching for my articles,

Keith deserves much thanks for all his efforts this year, of whom if he had not hosted this great site, we would not be able to help hundreds of couples and interested guests.

Im not sure if members or guests realize how much effort goes in to monitoring this site, and the amount of time and research it takes to actually write a factual article for public consumption, for one thing, first we have to look around the net, some materials are taken from Journalistic peices, with the consent of other newspapaers, specifically in the Philippines, some information is by talking to Filipinos, and Filipina's alike, some information is from personal experiences, the travel reports, have to be documented and thought about carefully before submission.

So alot of work goes into these things in the backrgound typically an ariticle can take about a week to write and research before it is placed on the net for your to read, some take longer, as and when some time is allocated between our work commitments.

This site has in the last few months grown into an excellent source of information especially for British Filipino relationships, We have actually managed to assist both online and in perrson, quite a few applicants with their visa paperwork, although we have had to make it clear now that we cannot answer e mails regarding special situations, as we are not legal advisors, or immigration experts, we have still contributed much to helping others.

Keith should be congratulated for starting this site when he did, more than being an information site, like othes, its the only one in the UK, that is a bulletin board, with Asynchronous chat facilities, this is a first in the UK, and we look forward to taking it further in the year 2005.

Once again I hope you will join in me in Congratulating Keith and wishing him a great Christmas and happy 2005.

Admin
8th December 2004, 12:57
...And a BIG thanks to Pete for all the excellent information he has added that we know has been of use to many of you.

And THANKS to those of you who have joined in the general chat, and have taken the time to read.

All we need now is a few ladies to join in. ;)

peterdavid
8th December 2004, 15:35

All we need now is a few ladies to join in. ;)

Quite right too. I've just come out of hospital where half the staff were filipina, so there's plenty around.

Try hacking into some NHS websites and putting a link there Keith.... ;)

Admin
8th December 2004, 16:58
I gave up hacking after those nice goverment people in black with the sunglasses came a knockin' 8)

ginapeterb
8th December 2004, 22:26
This is a special thank you to our Forum Admin Moderator Keith, the Vodka, and Lager arrived today, I shall inldulge myself tonight and tomorrow night, in drinking some of it, the gift is most appreciated.

Thank you once again Keith.