PDA

View Full Version : Ferdinand aka Sicknote

Dedworth
24th September 2009, 20:27
Sir Alex Ferguson, the Manchester United manager, has admitted he is concerned by Rio Ferdinand's injury problems.

Ferdinand has missed 30 out of the last 52 matches involving United and England, and has started back-to-back competitive games only twice since April.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article6846768.ece

:xxgrinning--00xx3:I'd rather see him binned by Capello but playing more for MUFC as what with his howlers and tendency towards substance abuse he's a serious liability

bornatbirth
24th September 2009, 21:41
Sir Alex Ferguson, the Manchester United manager, has admitted he is concerned by Rio Ferdinand's injury problems.

Ferdinand has missed 30 out of the last 52 matches involving United and England, and has started back-to-back competitive games only twice since April.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_united/article6839859.ece

:xxgrinning--00xx3:I'd rather see him binned by Capello but playing more for MUFC as what with his howlers and tendency towards substance abuse he's a serious liability

ok you win,no man utd players will play for england :D

and we can have fat frank in midfield with the midget up front and the beanpole...oh and that lard **** terry in defence,lets hope he doesnt start crying :ARsurrender: :icon_lol:

i think i will start supporting brasil.

do you like derren brown,im going to give subliminal(i love man utd) messenges in my post from now on :D i love being a man utd fan and get upset because(utd are no.1) your all missing out on the joy i get from supporting them,i just cant bare it any longer that your supporting pub teams! :D

KeithD
25th September 2009, 08:53
Would Ferdinand get in the Brazil 11?

les_taxi
25th September 2009, 09:03
ferdinand is a clown at times,watching him "off the ball" at old trafford you can see him thinking hmm new ferrari comes today!,but on his day he is a top defender he has played many games for the top premiership club in england for last 15 years and of course england.not many years left in him but most people would still want him in england world cup side.the main problem for england to worry about is keeper! we have errors in that department which concern me more than rio!

jimeve
25th September 2009, 17:52
Would Ferdinand get in the Brazil 11?

Ferdinand wouldn't get in the Brazil 22 :icon_lol:

KeithD
25th September 2009, 18:25
ferdinand wouldn't get in the brazil 22,000 :icon_lol:
:cwm24: