PDA

View Full Version : setting up business in UK

mmoreno
24th September 2009, 12:27
Hi everyone,

I would like to seek some advice from all of you, regarding setting up business, and which visa or what to do so i could stay in the UK
My fiance is a dutch and he has no problems in going to UK but i do have a problem. First, we are still not married yet but we are planning to be business partners. I wanted to know what to do here. Then second i am not sure about the point system that the UK embassy is imposing and i am scared i wont pass since i dont have a large amount of money like 200000 GBP to sustain the business, I am not sure if i needed to ask joining account with my fiance since i am really shy on these situations and when it comes to money i am independent and i hate opening these topics to my fiance and i am not sure what approach i needed to do.

Please help and give some advice

Thanks,
marjorie

darren-b
24th September 2009, 13:17
If you qualify under tier 1 for a work visa then it should be fairly easy for you. To qualify you need to score enough points for your current earnings, qualifications, etc. If you don't then getting married would be you best and maybe only option.