PDA

View Full Version : Fiancee visa applied for today!!

smiler78
22nd September 2009, 16:09
We applied for our fiancee visa this morning so ill keep you all posted on the processing times,fingers crossed everyone.

:BouncyHappy:Carl & Resty:BouncyHappy:

Arthur Little
22nd September 2009, 16:23
We applied for our fiancee visa this morning so ill keep you all posted on the processing times,fingers crossed everyone.

Good Luck with your fiancee visa, Carl & Resty ... let's hope and pray the Embassy keeps up its recent spate of 'fast-tracking' successes! :rolleyes:

Northerner
22nd September 2009, 16:29
Best of luck with that :xxgrinning--00xx3:

smiler78
22nd September 2009, 16:31
Good Luck with your fiancee visa, Carl & Resty ... let's hope and pray the Embassy keeps up its recent spate of 'fast-tracking' successes! :rolleyes:

Thanks alot im keeping my fingers crossed after reading the speed of some of the spouse visas being issued, feels like we have been building up to submitting for so long now and now we have im thinking I had better start cleaning the house ready for her lol.

Thanks again.

pumpkins
22nd September 2009, 17:10
hi smiler goodluck to your application..
i really hope eco will continue their fast service..

goodluck:Hellooo:

gWaPito
22nd September 2009, 17:27

Hi smiler, Good luck to both of you on your application.

Pumpkins and I are submitting our spouse visa in 2 weeks so, like Arthur said, lets hope they keep up with this early ''season of good will.''

I can't see it lasting :)

gWaPito
22nd September 2009, 17:38
Thanks alot im keeping my fingers crossed after reading the speed of some of the spouse visas being issued, feels like we have been building up to submitting for so long now and now we have im thinking I had better start cleaning the house ready for her lol.

Thanks again.

This has what crossed my mind, I will be staying for 6 weeks. It's possible Jane could have the visa before I go, going by what's been happening on here!

I too will be having a good late spring clean before I leave the UK, just in case Jane is able to come back with me.

We are both trying not to build our hopes up but, after reading this forum, it's hard not to :)

smiler78
22nd September 2009, 17:59
Thanks everyone for the nice words like you say its hard not to get your hopes up but at the same time im a little scared something can just take our dreams away. Good luck with the spring clean gwapito and wishing so much luck to both of you with your spouse application, keep me posted.

Carl.

tiN
22nd September 2009, 19:21
Goodluck on your application :xxgrinning--00xx3:

smiler78
22nd September 2009, 19:30
Thank you Tin:Hellooo:

whiteraven
22nd September 2009, 22:03
good luck on your application, i to am hoping to make spousal application before november:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
22nd September 2009, 22:24

its been 6hrs, haven't you got your visa yet, whats taking them so long :doh

:D good luck thou, hopefully it will be just days, not weeks or months :NoNo:

kimmi
22nd September 2009, 22:42
Goodluck Carl and Resty..:D

LEAHnew
22nd September 2009, 23:36
Goodluck:)

sweetmanning
23rd September 2009, 00:02
best of luck! dont worry they work fast now u will surely get positive feedback.:)

all the best!

sweet and brian

scottishbride
23rd September 2009, 01:36
Goodluck!!!

smiler78
23rd September 2009, 06:50
Thanks everyone for the nice words, its amazing how reading positive thoughts can make you feel better.

Carl.

simonline
23rd September 2009, 07:45
Goodluck to your application!!!

les_taxi
23rd September 2009, 09:59
good luck and lets hope it's quick

Florge
23rd September 2009, 13:53
ohh.. shall I say good luck too??? nahhhhh...

Hey carl, resty told me you got the visa already? LOL... kidding...

Like I told you.. latest would be 2nd week of November... I'll keep praying.

PAT
23rd September 2009, 14:18
Goodluck to you and your fiance!....

smiler78
23rd September 2009, 16:25
Oh Florge Ive been waiting for your comments, is it so wrong that I'm wanting to track my application every hour?? lol any Florge you haven't got time to be on here, get back to praying for me and Resty!! lol x x x Thanks again also to everyone for your messages.

Carl.

Ji&Ma
23rd September 2009, 17:04
:Hellooo: Good luck in your application, hope everything would be fine for you two :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
23rd September 2009, 19:35

goodluck!!!!

Queenbee
1st October 2009, 09:45
hey guys how can i track :smileybigtmouth:my application???