PDA

View Full Version : we made it!

eljean
9th November 2006, 12:24
Oct 25 - I send my application to UKVACS via LBC and call the UKVACS
(wed) and informed them.

Oct 26 - UKVACS text me informing me that they recieve my application.
(thurs)
Oct 27 - UKVACS text me again and ask for additional 200 pesos for the
(fri) courier because i excess in the standard weight limit.
(its a 5 kilo paper i send 4 kilo of it is the evidence lol)
and they say will not process the application until i send
additional 200 later afternoon i send money via LBC.

Oct 28-29 - no office
(sat & sun)

Oct 30 - Im tracking if they recieve the money.no result went to LBC they
will probably get there late afternoon.

Oct 31 - I text UKVACS ask if they receive that additional 200 and said yes
and that they no process my application.then ask for reference no.
then they give at the same day i track my status its says AT THE
BRITISH EMBASSY.

Nov. 1 - 6 - Status AT THE BRITISH EMBASSY.

Nov 7 - midnight i track the documents status DISPATCHED!
( very nervous, very excited and sleepless):bigcry:

Nov 8 - wait for a courier to knock on our doorstep none:Brick:

Nov 9 - got my package past 4 pm then:bigcry: :angry: i feel like dont want to open it.......they took all the folders and my picture album the first thing i was looking for was a paper notice of interview none then the paper notice of refusal....none....then i look for my passport....i was shaking so much i was looking for page 27 then....just half open i saw something in there then i went screaming and screaming and screaming.......lol i got my visa!no interview......oh my god.......i had a moments of myself lol.....oh my god...cant believe it......from the very beggining all i have been thinking is a refusal...i wasnt expecting so much...for we only have an 8 months we meet twice and hes 20 years old......oh my god......i just did all the right thing to be done in the application.....now i feel so relief.....and very thankful for all of you guys outhere who shared so much of information from win2win for having a very informative and helpful site like this to pete for all the information he had written in here...... for all the experience that all the people here shared and for the friends i made here in the furom chriseren, scotfiancee and windchime.....a million thanks to everyone here.....
for the prayers for wishing me luck and for all the encouragement.......
its really meant to be......to all salamat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and always spread and share love to others!!!!!!!:cwm12: :REDancedancer08: :xxparty-smiley-050: :love: :luv13: :Jump: :Wine: :woohoo: :smileybigtmouth: :prosper: :333: :40__s: :love:

scotsfiancee
9th November 2006, 12:28
Wow its time for you to celebrate....... where's my lechon baboy you had promised last time? :Erm:

Congrats jean im so happy for you and welcome to UK!!!!!!!!!!

Send my regards to your baby :Rasp:

Chrisirene
9th November 2006, 12:31
Wow My Dear Friend......CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSS :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Im Very Happy For You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :xxparty-smiley-050:

Love You :cwm38: :love:

robeth
9th November 2006, 12:33
congrats! well..i hope i get mine soon...no news yet. Still at brit embassy.
Its ok as long as it wont be a refusal...my....

KeithD
9th November 2006, 12:53
:REDancedancer08: :xxparty-smiley-050: :love: :luv13: :Jump: :Wine: :woohoo: :smileybigtmouth: :prosper: :333: :40__s: :love:

So are you happy or wot? :Erm: :D

eljean
9th November 2006, 12:57
thanks keith!i dont know how to send my bills to you.....lol
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

IainBusby
9th November 2006, 14:43
Congratulations Jean, hurry up and get ready and you'll just about make it here for CHRISTMAS:REDancedancer08: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo: :xxparty-smiley-050:

gingxrick
9th November 2006, 15:15
CONGRATULATIONS Jean on getting your visa so when will you be coming to the UK and what part of the country are you going to.ALSO a big welcome to the UK:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo:

andypaul
9th November 2006, 16:03
Well done and welcome glad all the hard work paid off for the two of you.

I will save Win 2 win typing this please make sure you stick around and share all your info and of course experiences good and bad so you can help others :-)

eljean
9th November 2006, 17:31
:D :D yes indeed all those , worries,sleepless nights of thinking to much of all negative about what if's and what if not has been finally answer now...its not that really easy though the emotional stress of preparing the documents...getting it...sorting it out...money.....the efforts....youre doing everything but still you worry inside.....but you know i think the best help you can get is from those who really actually had it and experience it....still experience is the best teacher.....and it is very helpful if you share it to the others....like all of you guys in the furom....from those who share a lot of info and advices
every bits of it helps....me and my fiance is very pleased and very happy that we made it....with the help of you guys....we dont have any bits of idea what to do....about visa application but discovering this furom is a great guide for those who are applying.....:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

next step is to have that CFO seminar by this coming monday.....and also ill be looking for a flight this coming 24th...ill be coming in LOFTUS CITY CLEVELAND....to be with my one great love.....for the rest of my life....
:cwm38: :cwm38: :cwm38: :cwm38: :cwm38: :cwm38: :cwm38:

i wish those still in the process....i wish you the visa that you want just keep the faith sooner or later you will have it:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

GOD IS GOOD and LOVE IS GOD.....bless us all!!!!!!!

KeithD
9th November 2006, 17:37
Cleveland!!! :omg: :yikes: :omg: They all talk funny up there.....not like us pure English speaking scousers :D

jbt
9th November 2006, 21:22
:xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo: Congratulations.....

Tish
9th November 2006, 21:45
Just want to say congratulations for passing your visa application, and best wishes for the future. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

Gensanbritish
10th November 2006, 20:27
Congratulations Eljean:Hellooo:

KeithD
10th November 2006, 22:55
Nope......can't read that Gesan.....can you make it any bigger? :cwm3:

eljean
11th November 2006, 10:50
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FRIEND:D :icon_lol:

britoy
14th November 2006, 18:19
coolio!! BRITISH EMBASSY MADE ANOTHER COUPLE HAPPY..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

CONGRATS!!!

jhaz
24th November 2006, 14:42
Hello Eljean!
I would like to ask u if the documents u send to UKVACS are xerox together with the original one? Like for instance the passport of my husband and other important docs. Coz i call UKVACS this morning and the woman said that i have to xerox the original docs and put it in a brown envelop and put a caption on it and likewise with the xerox one? My problem now is the papers that was sent to me with my husband are all xerox and the original one was with him. Im really confuse. please help me...

thanks in advance..

jasmine

eljean
24th November 2006, 18:20
Hello Eljean!
I would like to ask u if the documents u send to UKVACS are xerox together with the original one? Like for instance the passport of my husband and other important docs. Coz i call UKVACS this morning and the woman said that i have to xerox the original docs and put it in a brown envelop and put a caption on it and likewise with the xerox one? My problem now is the papers that was sent to me with my husband are all xerox and the original one was with him. Im really confuse. please help me...

thanks in advance..

jasmine

yes you have to xerox all the original documents from your fiance and yours as well...all those neccessary documents that is being required....except for the application form and the emails....and pictures....:Hellooo:
and other evidences....

scotsfiancee
24th November 2006, 18:59
Embassy will take a photocopied one from the sponsor (spouse/fiance) like his passport be sure it is signed by a solicitor and also his proof of accomodation,no problem :xxgrinning--00xx3: