PDA

View Full Version : 4 Days Visa Approved!! God is great!!!

abby
19th September 2009, 08:59
hello guys!!

i have my passport with my visa :D.. (fiancee)... I wanna say thank you for all you help... the moderator of this forum and to the other members who are so nice and so willing to share their opinions....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

and to mention thanks to flipinaowl.....queenie.... and to the rest of the members...:BouncyHappy:

im so lucky to be part of this forum..thanks a lot...

Godbless to all of us...

Sept. 14, 2009 = visa application lodged
September 17, 2009 = visa approved...

pumpkins
19th September 2009, 09:02
guys i cant believe this.. they speeding up the process..
sounds good to me..
well well well i am excited to submit my application on oct..

congratzzz congratzzz to you abby..

KeithD
19th September 2009, 09:03
Thanks to KEITH for running the forum! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

abby
19th September 2009, 09:08
yah pumplins, i think they speeding up the process... me too i cant believe but i have it..hehehe

thanks to keith!

MarBell379
19th September 2009, 09:09
WOWWWW

That has to be some sort of record! I havent seen statistics with ANY settlement Visas approved that quick since Ive been checking them!

Well done Abby:) Good luck with getting everything readyto move.

abby
19th September 2009, 09:14
thanks MarBell379.....

things are happening so fast, eh....

joebloggs
19th September 2009, 09:27
visa's in 4, 9, 22 days, and that just shows what a :censored: excuse the embassy has used for along time, delays were becuase of 'local checks' :furious3:

only a couple of months ago, people were waiting 3 or 4 months, now its only days :Erm:

maybe they've got a big back log and so they're not bothering doing these 'local checks' for now ? just to clear some of it.

will the wait go back to months :Erm: who know's all we can do is wait and see :rolleyes:

4 days :xxgrinning--00xx3:

adam&chryss
19th September 2009, 09:28
what a great news!!! :BouncyHappy:

Congratulations!!! :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

scottishbride
19th September 2009, 09:31
Congrats Abby! I am happy for you! We need to celebrate!! I'll see you guys in UK :Britain:

PAT
19th September 2009, 09:48
hello guys!!

i have my passport with my visa :D.. (fiancee)... I wanna say thank you for all you help... the moderator of this forum and to the other members who are so nice and so willing to share their opinions....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

and to mention thanks to flipinaowl.....queenie.... and to the rest of the members...:BouncyHappy:

Godbless to all of us...

WoooooW!!!!.....thats great! congratulations

ukgangster
19th September 2009, 09:52
That is quick! Congrats from Rob and Elsa

ukgangster
19th September 2009, 09:57
visa's in 4, 9, 22 days, and that just shows what a :censored: excuse the embassy has used for along time, delays were becuase of 'local checks' :furious3:

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/news/breakingnews/view/20090106-181731/Manila-new-regional-UK-visa-hub

Opened in June, this explains shorter processing times since then. Plus they've taken on more staff to process visas.

abby
19th September 2009, 09:58
thanks guys.......

kenny
19th September 2009, 10:04
hello guys!!

Godbless to all of us...

4 days, wow well done and CONGRATUATIONS:xxgrinning--00xx3:
you must have been very surprised:BouncyHappy:
I just like to mention that Singapore airlines have flights at some good prices and i read some good reports of them:xxgrinning--00xx3:

abby
19th September 2009, 10:10
thanks kenny...

sunshine
19th September 2009, 10:14
WOW 4 DAYS:yikes::yikes:

Compared to ours MORE THAN 4 MONTHS:Brick:

A Big Congratulations:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jaishann
19th September 2009, 10:16
hello guys!!

Godbless to all of us...

lucky you, congratulations

NtoN
19th September 2009, 10:21
wow! truly amazing...congratulations!

tiN
19th September 2009, 11:01
:omg::omg:

Congratulations :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

IainBusby
19th September 2009, 11:47
Congratulations. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

mavid
19th September 2009, 13:06
Congrats!

Florge
19th September 2009, 13:09
I think Ann also waited just 4 days for her visa... wow!

Congrats Abby.. no more worries now.. except on what things to pack.. LOL

abby
19th September 2009, 13:26
florge@ yah, youre right..hehhe.. i still cant believe that im leaving soon, leaving my family, work, friends......

thanks to you guys.......

Godbless us all!

Arthur Little
19th September 2009, 13:32
hello guys!!

i have my passport with my visa :D.. (fiancee)...

:yikes: That truly IS a RECORD ... by ANY standards! Congratulations & Well Done, Abby.

abby
19th September 2009, 13:59
Nothing is impossible if you trust God.... Everything has a purpose.....

Thanks Arthur Little.......

Thanks Everyone......

Ji&Ma
19th September 2009, 15:10
:yikes: :omg: HUH??? Pardon me??? 4 days.... WHAT???:doh :Cuckoo:
That really is slightly unbelievable and well done for you Abby :xxgrinning--00xx3:
:Hellooo:Our sincerest congratulations! :BouncyHappy: :cwm12:
I bet you didn't expected it so quickly and it must have taken you by BIIIG surprise. :cwm24: :doh :icon_lol::D
BTW - when are you flying and where you will be living in UK?:cwm24:

Mrs Daddy
19th September 2009, 15:36
good news:)congrats abby!

Sophie
19th September 2009, 16:49
hello guys!!

Godbless to all of us...

Wow, i thought filipina owl got the record for the fastest visa processing, you broke the record, well done :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Congratulations abby :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
19th September 2009, 17:25
http://globalnation.inquirer.net/news/breakingnews/view/20090106-181731/Manila-new-regional-UK-visa-hub

Opened in June, this explains shorter processing times since then. Plus they've taken on more staff to process visas.

i know that rob :D, but even with extra staff, it doesn't explain why people have been waitng 3 or 4 months and now down to waiting 4 days !, many got the same excuse 'local checks' so it looks like they're not doing 'local checks' anymore :Erm: or just at random? - time will tell :rolleyes:

i would have thought they look at the app, say 15 mins to flick thru the app and evidence, if it looks ok then they wait for the results of the 'local checks' if the local checks( looks like this could take wks or months??) result is ok the visa is granted.

to get it down from 3 months to 4 days they must have employed a lot of staff or they changed the procedure for granting visa's

AyinX
19th September 2009, 17:47
i know that rob :D, but even with extra staff, it doesn't explain why people have been waitng 3 or 4 months and now down to waiting 4 days !, many got the same excuse 'local checks' so it looks like they're not doing 'local checks' anymore :Erm: or just at random? - time will tell :rolleyes:

i would have thought they look at the app, say 15 mins to flick thru the app and evidence, if it looks ok then they wait for the results of the 'local checks' if the local checks( looks like this could take wks or months??) result is ok the visa is granted.

to get it down from 3 months to 4 days they must have employed a lot of staff or they changed the procedure for granting visa's

. . if they can get it down to a day or two, i'd be ecstatic! :)
I'm actually more excited than nervous to submit our application.. :icon_lol:

lizaphil
19th September 2009, 19:50
wow that is very quick???
congrats:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
20th September 2009, 08:27
4 days??? wow congratz...

filipina_owl
20th September 2009, 11:49
Yipeeeee! Yipeeeee! Yipeeeee! Congratulations to us abby! See you in cebu this october and hope to see you in UK soon! God is really good. :):Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: