PDA

View Full Version : Take it easy people!

Northerner
13th September 2009, 23:29
Hey Guy's,

I think we have all noticed recently a number of members getting themselves banned from this forum at various times and for basically the same reason. And the reason is simple - being abusive!:cwm24:

The fact is that this forum deals with very human emotions and people who are either living with the person they have found from the other side of the world, or people going through the struggle that comes with having a relationship over such a long distance. Both situations cause varying degrees of problems! Obviously, for those of us (including myself) who are trying to have a relationship over the telephone, email and instant messenger and the problems coming with it. There are also the people who have been successful at getting their visas and are now living together and married. Giving rise to cultural problems and the heartache felt from leaving a family behind and living on the other side of the planet.

Basically, every single one of us has a story to tell and something that bothers us all!

And there are times when something is written over the forum which will come across as insensitive, intrusive or just plain rude. But it might often be the case that this was not the intention, but words that are written can fail to carry with them the emotions often meant to be portrayed within the writing. Offence is too often the case when you are telling strangers over the internet some of the things you dare not mention to even your closest of relatives, then opening yourself up for the responses by the various people interested to comment, only to find someone making light of what might seem the most important part of your life right now.

I can recall 2 times when I have taken personal offence to things said by members of this forum! After reading those same comments a few times, they seem to lighten and I realize the writer was not meaning to be critical of me or my situation, but trying to give advice to me. Even though I might not like the advice they seemed to give me.:Erm:

There is also the obvious banter on this site. Banter which can often be sexual in nature (typical of British humour), sometimes a little insensitive at other times. However, it is always meant as a way to diffuse the emotions and tensions that exist within any social grouping. And sadly, is often mistaken for rudeness and/or argumentative. And banter can easily deteriorate into a nasty slanging match leaving the moderators little choice but the banning of those arguing. Also, remember that Keith and the moderators are as the same as you - human and emotional. Imagine coming to this forum as a moderator after a stressful day at work, only to find a poster politely telling you to :censored: off? Do you react with another couple of posts trying to win the argument or simply forget about it and ban the person who is aggravating others?

And why argue? Why fight?:NoNo:

Does giving somebody over the internet a literal beating make you happier with your day? Does it improve the chances of getting your visa? The obvious answer is no, it does not; It is a waste of time, energy and emotion to continue along the lines of a conversation like this!

Basically, my advice to everyone on this forum is to chill out! If somebody says something to you that offends you, forget about it. If somebody is out and out trying to upset people, the mods will get rid of them. No need to react to a person who has little to do than insult people with the hope they will respond in kind. This forum is for advice and support for those of us trying to gain a better understanding of UK and Filipino laws and customs. A place to get help for how to apply for a visa, support from those who have already taken those steps. And a place to make light of life and enjoy some banter with others like ourselves.

Take it easy people:xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
14th September 2009, 01:09
Hey Guy's,

Basically, my advice to everyone on this forum is to chill out! If somebody says something to you that offends you, forget about it. If somebody is out and out trying to upset people, the mods will get rid of them. No need to react to a person who has little to do than insult people with the hope they will respond in kind. This forum is for advice and support for those of us trying to gain a better understanding of UK and Filipino laws and customs. A place to get help for how to apply for a visa, support from those who have already taken those steps. And a place to make light of life and enjoy some banter with others like ourselves.

very well said! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

pumpkins
14th September 2009, 02:44
all i can say in this forum, is dont judge ! coz you dont know who you are talking to.
be careful of the words to say..
there is a time that some members cannot help themselves to insult others..it maybe part of english humour, i dont know, but there are smilies here you can put at the end of the sentence if you meant it as a joke:joke:..
this is open forum so dont be so sensitive but also dont be abusive:NoNo:
we should know our limits...
so guys as northerner said, CHILL OUT;)

:prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper:

Mrs Daddy
14th September 2009, 05:27
well,well,well where was I when this happened :D

aromulus
14th September 2009, 06:04

Getting preggy...???:Erm:

Mrs Daddy
14th September 2009, 06:09

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

MarBell379
14th September 2009, 08:02
you mean im not allowed to put smilies at the end of my insults anymore?

Florge
14th September 2009, 09:09
This has been said time and again in this forum.... so many forumers have already told other forumers to "chill out" and not be sensitive, judgmental, and what have you ... and the ones who advocated the "chilling out" got banned... LOL....

Seriously, thanks for reminding us. Keep it up!

KeithD
14th September 2009, 09:23
I can recall 2 times when I have taken personal offence to things said by members of this forum!
:Erm: Only two.... I must try harder :D

fred
14th September 2009, 10:47

Depends on the smiley..
Pick the wrong one and you might wish you had chosen another!!:Cuckoo:

GaryFifer
14th September 2009, 10:56
Hi Northerner

Would I be right in my thinking, you mean the recent discussions with Bystander? I had some banter with mr "innocent" bystander and I apologise for the language:censored:, which offended Arthur.

But you say you were offended by members 2 times. That's not bad. Boss is right I wonder how many times has he seen it!:Brick:

IainBusby
14th September 2009, 12:18
Right On. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Northerner
14th September 2009, 13:16
Gary, I wasn't just refering to the bystander thread although it was clearly in my thoughts when I wrote it!

Keith, you've not offended me at all mate:)

Arthur Little
14th September 2009, 14:20
Hi Northerner

Would I be right in my thinking, you mean the recent discussions with Bystander? I had some banter with mr "innocent" bystander and I apologise for the language:censored:, which offended Arthur.

Gary, mate ... you didn't offend ME.:NoNo: Honest! [I'm not that easily offended]. Besides, I'M no SAINT, and have been guilty of using "choice" language myself ... not on the forum, I hasten to add!

I understand the "innocent" person concerned was banned on account of his evident arrogance and sexist comments on a public - and otherwise friendly - forum.

Pepe n Pilar
14th September 2009, 15:53
Very well said Northerner:xxgrinning--00xx3: :appl:...And to add to that... Since everybody knows this is a public forum so anything we post here is viewable by anyone in the universe!...lol... so if we post a thread on something we thought is very sensitive but because we need advice or get different opinions from others then we should be ready for whatever responses we will receive from the readers, may it be advantageous or not on our part. Likewise, if we think it is confidential then.... hmmm.... better not post it anymore.... :Erm:
Hope it make sense...:)
So everybody... CHILL OUT!:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

GaryFifer
14th September 2009, 17:00
Gary, mate ... you didn't offend ME.:NoNo: Honest! [I'm not that easily offended]. Besides, I'M no SAINT, and have been guilty of using "choice" language myself ... not on the forum, I hasten to add!

I understand the "innocent" person concerned was banned on account of his evident arrogance and sexist comments on a public - and otherwise friendly - forum.

Sorry I got that wrong! It was not Arthur it was Alan. I do not know whats wrong with my brain today. My step daughter is learning about King Arthur so I had to write notes about the King of the Britons.

bornatbirth
14th September 2009, 18:31

:Sex: :D

but there are smilies here you can put at the end of the sentence if you meant it as a joke

you can post whatever you like as long as you put a :icon_lol: at the end of it,so we all know its a joke :censored: off

there are times i cant say i agree with others and if i replyed to all of them,i would have a very high post count :D
but i find threads where the forumers have a rant at each other funny and find it strange when some take offence?

and it seems we all have our own agenda but some more than others,so why take offence to what someone else as posted just ignore them :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
14th September 2009, 18:53
I whole heartedly agree with bornabirth, as the quote goes 'it takes a bigger man to walk away than to stand and fight', I don't always agree with that statement, there are times when 'a man's got to do what a man's got to do'
In my humble opinion the former applies to this subject.

LEAHnew
14th September 2009, 19:24
Thanks for the good words and reminders Northener:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Very well said Northerner:xxgrinning--00xx3: :appl:...And to add to that... Since everybody knows this is a public forum so anything we post here is viewable by anyone in the universe!...lol... so if we post a thread on something we thought is very sensitive but because we need advice or get different opinions from others then we should be ready for whatever responses we will receive from the readers, may it be advantageous or not on our part. Likewise, if we think it is confidential then.... hmmm.... better not post it anymore.... :Erm:

:Erm::Erm::doh........
..and to remind everyone especially my fellow FILIPINA PLEASE do not use the public forum if you want to ATTACK SOMEONE because you have disagreement in ym,facebook,friendster or wherever:doh. If you've been ignored by someone then SHUT UP and move on.:doh:NoNo:

I am so lucky to be a member of this forum, whatever happening to me whether good or bad... it's my pleasure to share to everyone even to get criticism, judgemental or negative feedback from that I am learning and facing the challenge of life with strong faith and love in my heart:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Matt7
14th September 2009, 19:57
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=18341 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I think these threads are somewhat preaching to the choir, we're all adults and most of us know how to handle ourselves.

Obviously bystander seemed intent on stirring up arguments and he's a one off, but I'd be disappointed if threads like these led to simply outspoken members like myself being "reigned in" so to speak. There's two sides to every coin, and whilst bystander did overstep the boundaries of decency and deserved what he got, some people are all too keen to see people with strong opinions banished. I guess its to Win2Wins credit that he allows any kinds of opinion, within reason, as it makes this forum much more interesting than one big "love in"

belfast_dude
14th September 2009, 20:09
yeah stop picking on us liverpool fans...we have it hard enough at the minute....hehehehe

KeithD
14th September 2009, 20:38
yeah stop picking on us liverpool fans...we have it hard enough at the minute....hehehehe
Wannabe Liverpool fan....we haven't sent you a badge yet.....now get grovelling :D

Northerner
14th September 2009, 20:47
I whole heartedly agree with bornabirth, as the quote goes 'it takes a bigger man to walk away than to stand and fight', I don't always agree with that statement, there are times when 'a man's got to do what a man's got to do'
In my humble opinion the former applies to this subject.

Maybe the gentlemanly thing is to ask the offending party to take things outside? And onto yahoo messenger!:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I think these threads are somewhat preaching to the choir, we're all adults and most of us know how to handle ourselves.

Obviously bystander seemed intent on stirring up arguments and he's a one off, but I'd be disappointed if threads like these led to simply outspoken members like myself being "reigned in" so to speak. There's two sides to every coin, and whilst bystander did overstep the boundaries of decency and deserved what he got, some people are all too keen to see people with strong opinions banished. I guess its to Win2Wins credit that he allows any kinds of opinion, within reason, as it makes this forum much more interesting than one big "love in"

I agree Matt, and I am pretty sure you will find all the mods agree too. Discussing whatever topic is fine, but when personal attacks are swapped instead of genuine retorts, I think it fair to say the conversation is over and the idiots have taken over!:Erm: But it is all too easy to dismantle the arguments of someone like Bystander. Logical reasoning is something not used by such a person! Therefore they simply turn to insults and ignorance to remain in the conversation.

Plus, I often get the feeling that a few of these people are in fact the same person masquerading as a new character designed just to wind up the regulars! I know the mods can see IP addresses but it is easy to get a new one, along with a new Google email address. I have a friend who often does this on facebook, usually naming himself after someone he works with and regularly insulting Ginger people, scientologists, etc. Making bizarre arguments simply to confuse and anger people for his fun, and often from work (security guards rarely do actual work if he is my example).:cwm3:

The (p:censored:s) artist formerly known as "Labuyo" was a good example of someone either bored or laying bait for people to be offended. Even Tawi2 got roped into a slanging match with what I think was a harmless attempt at banter, although it could have been misconstrued as sheer rudeness (one of the points of my thread starter). And the whole thread dissolved into a slanging match between a few members, hardly a good example to newbies.

Matt7
14th September 2009, 20:49
Thus my original point, these threads are preaching to the choir :)

LadyJ
14th September 2009, 21:33
ANyone want a cuppatea?:Erm:

jimeve
14th September 2009, 21:45

No thanks Lady j Ihave a can o larger:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
14th September 2009, 22:00
No thanks Lady j Ihave a can o larger:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's not even near weekend yet:D

kimmi
14th September 2009, 23:11

coffee for me pls..:D

KeithD
15th September 2009, 08:59
Plus, I often get the feeling that a few of these people are in fact the same person masquerading as a new character designed just to wind up the regulars! I know the mods can see IP addresses but it is easy to get a new one, along with a new Google email address. .
It is not as hard to spot as you think, years of experience flags them up. Simple & obvious things as well give them away, attitude, grammar, spelling, you can't change them, plus a lot of other things I won't mention :)

Northerner
15th September 2009, 09:15
It is not as hard to spot as you think, years of experience flags them up. Simple & obvious things as well give them away, attitude, grammar, spelling, you can't change them, plus a lot of other things I won't mention :)

Hmmm.. I suppose so:rolleyes:

belfast_dude
15th September 2009, 19:57
Wannabe Liverpool fan....we haven't sent you a badge yet.....now get grovelling :D

i wanna badge...please...please...please...go on i be ur best friend...lol

aromulus
15th September 2009, 21:52
i wanna badge...please...please...please...go on i be ur best girl friend...lol

:Erm:

:omg:

jaishann
15th September 2009, 23:30
Hey Guy's,

I think we have all noticed recently a number of members getting themselves banned from this forum at various times and for basically the same reason. And the reason is simple - being abusive!:cwm24:

The fact is that this forum deals with very human emotions and people who are either living with the person they have found from the other side of the world, or people going through the struggle that comes with having a relationship over such a long distance. Both situations cause varying degrees of problems! Obviously, for those of us (including myself) who are trying to have a relationship over the telephone, email and instant messenger and the problems coming with it. There are also the people who have been successful at getting their visas and are now living together and married. Giving rise to cultural problems and the heartache felt from leaving a family behind and living on the other side of the planet.

Basically, every single one of us has a story to tell and something that bothers us all!

And there are times when something is written over the forum which will come across as insensitive, intrusive or just plain rude. But it might often be the case that this was not the intention, but words that are written can fail to carry with them the emotions often meant to be portrayed within the writing. Offence is too often the case when you are telling strangers over the internet some of the things you dare not mention to even your closest of relatives, then opening yourself up for the responses by the various people interested to comment, only to find someone making light of what might seem the most important part of your life right now.

I can recall 2 times when I have taken personal offence to things said by members of this forum! After reading those same comments a few times, they seem to lighten and I realize the writer was not meaning to be critical of me or my situation, but trying to give advice to me. Even though I might not like the advice they seemed to give me.:Erm:

There is also the obvious banter on this site. Banter which can often be sexual in nature (typical of British humour), sometimes a little insensitive at other times. However, it is always meant as a way to diffuse the emotions and tensions that exist within any social grouping. And sadly, is often mistaken for rudeness and/or argumentative. And banter can easily deteriorate into a nasty slanging match leaving the moderators little choice but the banning of those arguing. Also, remember that Keith and the moderators are as the same as you - human and emotional. Imagine coming to this forum as a moderator after a stressful day at work, only to find a poster politely telling you to :censored: off? Do you react with another couple of posts trying to win the argument or simply forget about it and ban the person who is aggravating others?

And why argue? Why fight?:NoNo:

Does giving somebody over the internet a literal beating make you happier with your day? Does it improve the chances of getting your visa? The obvious answer is no, it does not; It is a waste of time, energy and emotion to continue along the lines of a conversation like this!

very well said

KeithD
16th September 2009, 08:36
..go on i be ur best friend...lol
If anyone wants me, I'm in hiding at a secret location :xxparty-smiley-004:

keithAngel
16th September 2009, 10:14
:23_116_6[1]:

Hey Guy's,
Also, remember that Keith and the moderators are as the same as you - human and emotional.

:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
16th September 2009, 11:47
:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Look what the cat has dragged in.....:omg:

Where have you been then....???:Erm:

Any news...?

somebody
19th September 2009, 14:40

Hi Matt while im sure most on here are adults by legal defintion i do think particularly on this forum many are not used to Internet forums, text speak etc. So many do need pointers and also reassurance that the majority on here dont agree with "having a go at others"
Its like if your in a pub and the Landlord/bouncers who can only act when it gets to a certain level of rowdiness by booting them out and a queit word in the shell like is not having an effect. Often peer pressure I.e half the pub saying will you calm down or leave is far more effective.

I'm sure if you compared this site to many it has a quite high percentage of users who are not normally those who untill recently communicated by Internet,text etc. You only have to see how some people set out their Posts at least at first in a tradtional letter style for example to see.

Other people dont seem to realise the writing they have just put down is not a note pin up on a notice board or stuck on afridge only seen by a handful, but in theory the entire world can read. Also like with emails sometimes its best to read them out to someone else or print them out before pressing the send button.

Im sure Mr admin po Boss Lord of a little hill in Wales, has no problem with people being outspoken and taking a differing view to him and the mods. Otherwise I would have disapeared years ago.

I dont think anyone on here simply wants a Love in, but many on here seek support, help in desperate situations. Often in a highly charged emotional situation due to LDR's, struggles with public bodies, the dread of Visa and other decisions being dealt by goverment offcials, homesickness.
I simply dont see that on the other forums I frequent, on some nearly all the members know one another (football) While on here at least at first the huge majority dont and many have little in common socially.

Now I have not read any of the recent "Issue" threads as been away from the interweb hard at work. So may have as normal the wrong end of the stick.

While a raging arguement say about who is the best striker for saturday's game may get a little charged or if people have a ongoing side row during the
thread it simply doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

If that happens in posts where the advice sort is for life changing events like applying for visas, getting your children to the UK or involving complex emotional issues. Someone getting a really dumb reply or being insulted could really hurt and confuse an indivudal.

Northerner
4th October 2009, 20:48
Thought I would boost this thread back up because a few people might do good to read it. Plus I have a few points to add.... And rather than create a new thread, this one would suffice. :cwm3:

Keith (win2win) always uses humour throughout this forum, often as a way to diffuse otherwise sensitive threads. Sometimes that humour is sexual in nature (well known amongst us Brits), sarcastic even. But should always be taken lightly. He has no need to apologise for every time a person gets offended by his banter. Nor does anyone else need apologise if someone gets the wrong idea from their posts.

Moderators do have the right to close or remove threads. Users do not have the right to respond on this forum – it is a privilege! Now, before anyone shouts at me for free speech (and I am a huge advocate of free speech), when it is clear that a thread is nothing more than a flame baiting exercise, the limits on bandwidth and space means that these threads can get closed down. Genuine debate does happen and those threads run their course and the moderators will leave them alone until they pass into the forgotten world of dead threads.

As for banter. Get used to it! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
4th October 2009, 20:53
Amen to that.........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Queenbee
4th October 2009, 20:59
Thought I would boost this thread back up because a few people might do good to read it. Plus I have a few points to add.... And rather than create a new thread, this one would suffice. :cwm3:

Keith (win2win) always uses humour throughout this forum, often as a way to diffuse otherwise sensitive threads. Sometimes that humour is sexual in nature (well known amongst us Brits), sarcastic even. But should always be taken lightly. He has no need to apologise for every time a person gets offended by his banter. Nor does anyone else need apologise if someone gets the wrong idea from their posts.

Moderators do have the right to close or remove threads. Users do not have the right to respond on this forum – it is a privilege! Now, before anyone shouts at me for free speech (and I am a huge advocate of free speech), when it is clear that a thread is nothing more than a flame baiting exercise, the limits on bandwidth and space means that these threads can get closed down. Genuine debate does happen and those threads run their course and the moderators will leave them alone until they pass into the forgotten world of dead threads.

As for banter. Get used to it! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

BUT OBVIOUSLY FOR A NEwBIE LIKE ME ,AT LEAST A GIVEN EXPLAINATION AS IM NOT USED TO THAT...wE'RE DEBATING A SERIOUS TOPIC...IT'S OK IF IT'S A MAN TO MAN THING BUT A MAN TO A LADY,IN THIS CASE ME,I DNT FREAKIN KNO MR KEITH...U SHOULD READ wTHE HOLE THING SIR..

Northerner
4th October 2009, 21:06
BUT OBVIOUSLY FOR A NEwBIE LIKE ME ,AT LEAST A GIVEN EXPLAINATION AS IM NOT USED TO THAT...wE'RE DEBATING A SERIOUS TOPIC...IT'S OK IF IT'S A MAN TO MAN THING BUT A MAN TO A LADY,IN THIS CASE ME,I DNT FREAKIN KNO MR KEITH...U SHOULD READ wTHE HOLE THING SIR..

In the office I work in, banter is how we pass the day! As for reading the whole thread, I did.. And before I made my first post earlier this year I had months of luring on this forum behind me :Erm:.. I mean... :Erm: I knew the sort of banter to expect!

Also, it makes it easier on the eye if you don't have CAPS LOCK left on! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
4th October 2009, 22:17

Caps off please!:NoNo:

somebody
4th October 2009, 22:36

Queen Bee people on here as they do in the UK will often tease and be cheeky with those they know or get on with. We call it banter, the best way if some one is to have a quiet word.

Have a look at the humour on here we all have been in tense situation like you are at the moment waiting to see how you get on with your Tourist Visa.

Trust me of all the regulars no one wants you to get your Visa more than Mr Admin and the Mods. Its part of the reason they are here like many of use who technically have no reason to be here any more is to help others be together with loved ones:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just chill out and ignore Mr Admin po like we all do:D :Rasp:

Queenbee
5th October 2009, 03:51

IT'S A FREE wORLD MA DEAR...wHO ARE U ANYwAYZZZ wHY U KEEP ON BUGGIN ME?:NoNo:U SHOULD MOVE ON AS wELL

:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Queenbee
5th October 2009, 03:56
Queen Bee people on here as they do in the UK will often tease and be cheeky with those they know or get on with. We call it banter, the best way if some one is to have a quiet word.

Have a look at the humour on here we all have been in tense situation like you are at the moment waiting to see how you get on with your Tourist Visa.

Trust me of all the regulars no one wants you to get your Visa more than Mr Admin and the Mods. Its part of the reason they are here like many of use who technically have no reason to be here any more is to help others be together with loved ones:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just chill out and ignore Mr Admin po like we all do:D :Rasp:

I do kno that now sir and i apologized and at the same time gave a reason why..i dnt kno them and im not close to them thats hy its a bit offensive for me,call it overeacting but so what?theyre not me,,they dont have the right to judge me...

aromulus
5th October 2009, 08:38
I do kno that now sir and i apologized and at the same time gave a reason why..i dnt kno them and im not close to them thats hy its a bit offensive for me,call it overeacting but so what?theyre not me,,they dont have the right to judge me...

Please don't take this the wrong way, it is just for guidance purposes.

For a lady that as you define yourself is "Streetwise", you seem to show very little tolerance or understanding of the various situations on the forum.

When someone posts something that you feel offensive, it is not meant to be that way at all, especially if the post contains "smileys"....:xxgrinning--00xx3:
It is just banter, to keep things on the lighter side.:D

Sexual innuendos are ingrained in the british culture (if they have one at all), and there is nothing you can do or say to change that.:NoNo:
All the pinays on the forum, have learnt that, in the first months or years that they spent in this country.

Sometime it may seem offensive, obviously, because it loses a lot by trying to translate it, but I can assure you that no harm or offense is intended.

If someone mentions "breasts", it is normally meant as a huge compliment, unless that lady in question looks like Imelda Marcos grandmother....:D

So relax, don't get uptight, try to read old threads and you will see that the they will have some kind of humour in them, enjoy the forum.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
5th October 2009, 08:43
IT'S A FREE wORLD MA DEAR...wHO ARE U ANYwAYZZZ wHY U KEEP ON BUGGIN ME?:NoNo:U SHOULD MOVE ON AS wELL

CAPS LOCK on the internet is related to standing infront of someone and shouting, and it is annoying to 99%+ of online users.

LadyJ
5th October 2009, 09:40

Yes free world, free to use of this forum but there are rules that needs to follow! Your CAPS LOCK are everywhere on this forum! It's one of the forum rule not to use CAPS LOCK! So Im not buggin you!!!! Im reminding you!!!:doh

walesrob
5th October 2009, 09:53
Cup of tea anyone?

KeithD
5th October 2009, 09:59
Cup of tea anyone?
You'd better put some morphine in it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Queenbee
5th October 2009, 12:03
CAPS LOCK on the internet is related to standing infront of someone and shouting, and it is annoying to 99%+ of online users.

:)sorry ma mistake boss but could you please tell ladyj she doesnt sound like reminding me,i think there's a nice way of saying it...And im writing paperwork for school at the same time requiring caps lock,,,AND i know she's the one putting a red mark telling me im overeacting...If she doesnt like me,i dnt like her either...:Rasp:

Queenbee
5th October 2009, 12:05
Yes free world, free to use of this forum but there are rules that needs to follow! Your CAPS LOCK are everywhere on this forum! It's one of the forum rule not to use CAPS LOCK! So Im not buggin you!!!! Im reminding you!!!:doh

umm i havent read such rules...sorry,,and yes ur buggin me,if you dont like me like u said stay away from me and just be happy and move on with ur life..

:ARsurrender:peace

Queenbee
5th October 2009, 12:12

For a lady that as you define yourself is "Streetwise", you seem to show very little tolerance or understanding of the various situations on the forum.

When someone posts something that you feel offensive, it is not meant to be that way at all, especially if the post contains "smileys"....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sexual innuendos are ingrained in the british culture (if they have one at all), and there is nothing you can do or say to change that.:NoNo:
All the pinays on the forum, have learnt that, in the first months or years that they spent in this country.

Sometime it may seem offensive, obviously, because it loses a lot by trying to translate it, but I can assure you that no harm or offense is intended.

If someone mentions "breasts", it is normally meant as a huge compliment, unless that lady in question looks like Imelda Marcos grandmother....:D

So relax, don't get uptight, try to read old threads and you will see that the they will have some kind of humour in them, enjoy the forum.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanx aromulos...ill keep that in mind...:)But everytime when im out and a guy stares at ma 2 friends.,he always get a slap to his face,,,hehe..

call me prude but im still conservative eventhough i dress sexy,but thats just how i dress...im a lady in the streets but a freak in bed:D,but to ma man only though...yah get what i mean??:)

LadyJ
5th October 2009, 12:54
:)sorry ma mistake boss but could you please tell ladyj she doesnt sound like reminding me,i think there's a nice way of saying it...And im writing paperwork for school at the same time requiring caps lock,,,AND i know she's the one putting a red mark telling me im overeacting...If she doesnt like me,i dnt like her either...:Rasp:

I think you've got a big problem!! :cwm23::cwm23: What the :censored: is wrong to what I've said? CAPS OFF PLEASE!
REREAD IT AGAIN!!

If that is noot nice way to say it to you, how do you want me to say it then? :doh:Brick:

umm i havent read such rules...sorry,,and yes ur buggin me,if you dont like me like u said stay away from me and just be happy and move on with ur life..

ANd for the bad rep, Yes Im the one who gave it to you, that's the purpose of the red mark, thats why it was made for. I didn't like your postS! now if you dont like my posts and want to give me a bad rep, go ahead? i dont care! this is not my life!! As you've said it's a free country! in this forum everyone is entitled to say what ever they want to say!!

Queenbee
5th October 2009, 13:04
I think you've got a big problem!! :cwm23::cwm23: What the :censored: is wrong to what I've said? CAPS OFF PLEASE!
REREAD IT AGAIN!!

If that is noot nice way to say it to you, how do you want me to say it then? :doh:Brick:

ANd for the bad rep, Yes Im the one who gave it to you, that's the purpose of the red mark, thats why it was made for. I didn't like your postS! now if you dont like my posts and want to give me a bad rep, go ahead? i dont care! this is not my life!! As you've said it's a free country! in this forum everyone is entitled to say what ever they want to say!!

:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::cwm12:

Queenbee
5th October 2009, 13:08
:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::cwm12:

u should reread your posts dear especially the AGE difference topic...Who are you to tell me what to do?Im talkin to mr keith and you butt in!You need to have alife and take ur meds!and dont try to wash your hands:icon_lol:What you said ..im not pissed off by just the CAPS LOCK THING..

im out,dont wanna waste ma time on pips like you.
:NoNo:

pennybarry
5th October 2009, 13:10
Also, remember that Keith and the moderators are as the same as you - human and emotional.

Emotional? I can't feel it:omg::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

all i can say in this forum, is dont judge ! coz you dont know who you are talking to.

:prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper::prosper:
You're right! Don't be judgemental! Meet me first di ba?

Yup ! Everybody knows this is public and we must not be sensitive and we must be always ready for whatever responses. Even to those nosey members, we must stay calm.

REREAD IT AGAIN!!

ICE COFFE or ICED TEA madams?:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

Queenbee
5th October 2009, 13:14

Yup ! Everybody knows this is public and we must not be sensitive and we must be always ready for whatever responses. Even to those nosey members, we must stay calm.

i think ladyj needs it more hun...Ive already said ma piece,,,I dnt kno why she has a big prob with me...:NoNo:

Arthur Little
5th October 2009, 13:16

REREAD IT AGAIN!!

:Erm: ... Shall I hold the GLOVES?? :xxsport-smiley-002: Sorry, ladies ... it's just ME ... I'm being facetious :cheeky-smiley-024: to take the "heat" out of the situation!

Queenbee
5th October 2009, 13:17

hey Penny!i love what u said...Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?

hehe nice:icon_lol:

pennybarry
5th October 2009, 13:29
i think ladyj needs it more hun...Ive already said ma piece,,,I dnt kno why she has a big prob with me...:NoNo:

Just Keep Calm! Lady J seems to be a nice binibini and you look the same:xxgrinning--00xx3: She's been here b4 me and heard she's a sexy, good looking with good character. You're just new and sooner or later you'll get used to us! Just be ready for boss sarcasm, Lady J's advise and my humorous sarcasm.:action-smiley-081:

hey Penny!i love what u said...Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?

hehe nice:icon_lol:

Lols I'm not beautiful bwahahahha Only hubby and my Nanay well said it.:D
I became beautiful when I started to meet my hubby. I learnt to go to gym, and beauty parlors!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Stay beautiful and sexy like me! Cheers!

miss.piggy
5th October 2009, 13:38
:Erm: ... Shall I hold the GLOVES?? :xxsport-smiley-002: Sorry, ladies ... it's just ME ... I'm being facetious :cheeky-smiley-024: to take the "heat" out of the situation!
Nice one, Arthur! :) I was reading through this thread and trying to analyse if I'd laugh or cry... :cwm34:

Queenbee
5th October 2009, 13:40
Just Keep Calm! Lady J seems to be a nice binibini and you look the same:xxgrinning--00xx3: She's been here b4 me and heard she's a sexy, good looking with good character. You're just new and sooner or later you'll get used to us! Just be ready for boss sarcasm, Lady J's advise and my humorous sarcasm.:action-smiley-081:

I became beautiful when I started to meet my hubby. I learnt to go to gym, and beauty parlors!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

hehe ive apologized to boss already,,,i do get it now...:)

and i think ur beautiful inside out penny dear!!!

oh me been long time havent been in the gym as im busy with school:NoNo:and i freakin love FOOOD,,,hehe,thank god ma man sees me gorgeous eventhough i think im nothin:cwm38::cwm38:....but me love going to the salons as well,manis and pedis!!!hehe:BouncyHappy:

i try to avoid ladyj cz i think i burst her bubble..:)ima good person and dont have enemies in the real world,jst hope she gives me abreak since like u said she's an oldie here..She's the only one whu put a red mark on me,i didnt even freakin talked to her....and i dnt dwell on negative feelings,,,

:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

Queenbee
5th October 2009, 13:45

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

ima lover not a fighter,,,hehehe

Queenbee
5th October 2009, 13:47
Nice one, Arthur! :) I was reading through this thread and trying to analyse if I'd laugh or cry... :cwm34:

yeah kinda childish,,,:icon_lol:

hi miss peggy!nice to meet yah!

miss.piggy
5th October 2009, 13:49
Lovely to meet you too Queenbee! :)

pennybarry
5th October 2009, 13:54
hehe ive apologized to boss already,,,i do get it now...:)

and i think ur beautiful inside out penny dear!!!

oh me been long time havent been in the gym as im busy with school:NoNo:and i freakin love FOOOD,,,hehe,thank god ma man sees me gorgeous eventhough i think im nothin:cwm38::cwm38:....but me love going to the salons as well,manis and pedis!!!hehe:BouncyHappy:

i try to avoid ladyj cz i think i burst her bubble..:)ima good person and dont have enemies in the real world,jst hope she gives me abreak since like u said she's an oldie here..She's the only one whu put a red mark on me,i didnt even freakin talked to her....and i dnt dwell on negative feelings,,,

:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

Ehehehe that's what my old friends said- beautiful inside out :omg:
But new friends says I'm horrible that's why I got some enemies:doh:bigcry:
Don't avoid Lady J, take it as challenge to win her friendship!:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

I do enjoy eating too but I'm picky:Brick:
I love lechon but once I had it, I feel dizzy.
As well as lobsters.
I like roast beef:xxgrinning--00xx3:
YES to all Philippine veggies!

Cheers!

LEAHnew
5th October 2009, 14:10

It's not only Lady J reminding you about capslock off, me as well I was surprised about the way you replied to my post on the other thread I found it really annoying as I noticed you really intended to put on that way coz the rest of your replies followed by small caps...:NoNo::NoNo::angry:
so beware the way you reply post.:doh
IMHO nobody here in the forum intended to offend someone it's just being misunderstood the way it's written:doh:CompBuster::ARsurrender:all we just need are polite clarifications and then move on:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Very well said mod...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
5th October 2009, 14:11

:lol2: Thanks, Olivia ...

yeah kinda childish,,,:icon_lol:

... mind you, don't know if "Her Majesty (*Queenbee *:icon_lol:) altogether appreciated my [British] sense of humour ... !

Queenbee
5th October 2009, 14:16
:cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:
:smileybigtmouth:

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND IM REAL TOUCHED BY THOSE PEOPLE wHO'VE GIVEN ME POwER REP!!!BIG POwER HUG AND KISSES FOR ALL OF YOU!!!

Im here in this forum not to please other people and kiss their asses when i know theyve done smethin wrong...Im here to seek support and guidance and it involves strong emotions-despair, missing the love of yah life and etc.And for you to get a dumb reply or maybe an insult to a person.It hurts them and :censored: them off...SORRY PO ME JUST HUMAN.It is indeed a pleasure to be part of this forum and i thank the moderators and admin cz it did help me and gave me loads of infos.Some people say dnt take it to heart the nasty things they said but im just HUMAN,i do have feelings too...All i can say is whatever you say on here better be responsible with it...Ive learn it here to be calm even to those nosey people who minds other people's business...:):):smileybigtmouth::smileybigtmouth::smileybigtmouth:

THat's all folks!PEACE!

Queenbee
5th October 2009, 14:18
:D
:lol2: Thanks, Olivia ... mind you, don't know if "Her Majesty" (*Queenbee *:icon_lol:) altogether appreciated my 'British' sense of humour ... !

haha good one arthur!!!:D

NICE TO MEET YAH MATE!!!

miss.piggy
5th October 2009, 14:21
:lol2: Thanks, Olivia ... mind you, don't know if "Her Majesty" (*Queenbee *:icon_lol:) altogether appreciated my 'British' sense of humour ... !

Oh, well..she'll get used to that Arthur! It will help though if she'll watch One Foot In the Grave! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Oopppsss...:omg:

Queenbee
5th October 2009, 14:24
It's not only Lady J reminding you about capslock off, me as well I was surprised about the way you replied to my post on the other thread I found it really annoying as I noticed you really intended to put on that way coz the rest of your replies followed by small caps...:NoNo::NoNo::angry:
so beware the way you reply post.:doh
IMHO nobody here in the forum intended to offend someone it's just being misunderstood the way it's written:doh:CompBuster::ARsurrender:all we just need are polite clarifications and then move on:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Very well said mod...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i get it now leah dear...But me wasnt :censored: off about the CAPS LOCK u see...It was what someone said and then suddenly gave me a red repu power thingy,,,Boss keith didnt even gave me one whom i had a misunderstanding
with...And ive admit my mistakes and clarified everything...But somehow some people just wanna butt in n really try to heat up things....nosey people...Anywayzz me ok now,i dnt wanna linger negative vibes,,,bad for the beauty,,,:)

Arthur Little
5th October 2009, 14:35
:D

haha good one arthur!!!:D

NICE TO MEET YAH MATE!!!

Thanks; :Erm: ... what's your christian name btw?

Likewise it's nice to "meet" YOU, as well! And, please remember, we're ALL friends here - and each and every one of us wishes you every success with your visa application. Don't hesitate to ask our advice, as we will always be delighted to offer our services whenever needed.

Queenbee
5th October 2009, 14:41
Thanks; :Erm: ... what's your christian name btw?

Likewise it's nice to "meet" YOU, as well! And, please remember, we're ALL friends here - and each and every one of us wishes you every success with your visa application. Don't hesitate to ask our advice, as we will always be delighted to offer our services whenever needed.

ok arthur little,ill take note of that!Im Quennie...

i thank the people who welcomed me and to those who gave me a not so nice welcome,,hehehe:D:D

Arthur Little
5th October 2009, 14:43
It will help though if she'll watch One Foot In the Grave! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Oopppsss...:omg:

:icon_lol: At MY age, reckon I've got one and a half feet there already ... that's why I believe life's too short to worry overmuch about what other people say or think!

miss.piggy
5th October 2009, 14:46
Exactement! :) But hey...don't say that -- I still need someone to welcome me when I go to Perth! Would love to meet you and Ate M!

Arthur Little
5th October 2009, 14:48
ok arthur little,ill take note of that!Im Quennie...

i thank the people who welcomed me ...

You're welcome, Quennie! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
5th October 2009, 15:03
Exactement! :) But hey...don't say that -- I still need someone to welcome me when I go to Perth! Would love to meet you and Ate M!

Ah YES ... there's still "life in the old dog yet", :BouncyHappy: Olivia! And where there's life, there's HOPE ... and Myrna & I really DO hope that you and your Mahal WILL come and visit us the first time you're in Perth!

aromulus
5th October 2009, 18:21
The OK Corral is peaceful again... :rolleyes:

The handbags have been holstered.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
6th October 2009, 00:41
The OK Corral is peaceful again... :rolleyes:

The handbags have been holstered.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

No not yet! I just wanna drop one more bomb on this one.:D

u should reread your posts dear especially the AGE difference topic...Who are you to tell me what to do?Im talkin to mr keith and you butt in!You need to have alife and take ur meds!and dont try to wash your hands:icon_lol:What you said ..im not pissed off by just the CAPS LOCK THING..

im out,dont wanna waste ma time on pips like you.
:NoNo:

I think you're wrong on this one! Every single member on this forum is entitled to make a comment on every single thread whenever they want! So you don't have right and don't you dare tell me again or to any other members here not to butt in!!!!:NoNo::NoNo:

LadyJ
6th October 2009, 00:54

:omg::omg:thanks for nice words Penny:D Atleast you cooled down my temp a bit:D Stay sweet:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ehehehe that's what my old friends said- beautiful inside out :omg:
But new friends says I'm horrible that's why I got some enemies:doh:bigcry:
Don't avoid Lady J, take it as challenge to win her friendship!:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

I do enjoy eating too but I'm picky:Brick:
I love lechon but once I had it, I feel dizzy.
As well as lobsters.
I like roast beef:xxgrinning--00xx3:
YES to all Philippine veggies!

Cheers!

Not a problem Penny, I can forget bad things easily.:xxgrinning--00xx3: Even though someone told Im a 'nosey', and 'minding someones business',???:NoNo::NoNo: My god!:omg: to those members who knows me here 'am I really like that???:NoNo: You tell me!

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 06:06
:omg::omg:thanks for nice words Penny:D Atleast you cooled down my temp a bit:D Stay sweet:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Not a problem Penny, I can forget bad things easily.:xxgrinning--00xx3: Even though someone told Im a 'nosey', and 'minding someones business',???:NoNo::NoNo: My god!:omg: to those members who knows me here 'am I really like that???:NoNo: You tell me!

YOURE THE ONE wHOS SAYING IT'S YOU...:BouncyHappy:

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 06:08
No not yet! I just wanna drop one more bomb on this one.:D

I think you're wrong on this one! Every single member on this forum is entitled to make a comment on every single thread whenever they want! So you don't have right and don't you dare tell me again or to any other members here not to butt in!!!!:NoNo::NoNo:

BLAH BLAH BLAH:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I just keep ma mouth shut,respect the elders..:)

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 06:09

Bato bato sa langit,and tamaan wag magalit...:)

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 06:52

As this is a public forum and not a private message, I think Lady is correct about others being able to comment. Private messages are for . . . well, private messages.

Also, as it's a public forum that uses english as the medium, it would be great for the rest of us if you would kindly translate the tagalog you're using, as my wife is busy and can't translate this right now.

Many thanks - or maraming salamat to you!

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 07:06
As this is a public forum and not a private message, I think Lady is correct about others being able to comment. Private messages are for . . . well, private messages.

Also, as it's a public forum that uses english as the medium, it would be great for the rest of us if you would kindly translate the tagalog you're using, as my wife is busy and can't translate this right now.

Many thanks - or maraming salamat to you!

Yes i kno she's right about that james i just dnt thik she has the right to tell me im overacting With a previous issue...She's makin it personal so i said she must not butt in like that as she Was not even included in the conversation...I think there's a descent Way of telling that to someone or in this forum...If someone is putting a nail to your head,Wouldnt you react that Way too???

oh the translation...literally,,“Stones from the sky, those who gets hit shouldn’t get mad.”

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 07:18
I think what's the most delicate issue is, these matters could be resolved more effectively through the private message facility, but hey, who am I to tell anyone what to do? I'm just James :)

Tawi2
6th October 2009, 09:28

stone stone in heaven who ever got hit, dont get angry:Erm::icon_lol:

pennybarry
6th October 2009, 09:35
I think what's the most delicate issue is, these matters could be resolved more effectively through the private message facility, but hey, who am I to tell anyone what to do? I'm just James :)

I am thinking that this is just a simple issue and can resolve easily by saying sorry.:D:Rasp:

LadyJ, the queen was upset when she got a red blub thingy:D. I know exactly her feeling although I'm not into reps, but I also felt bad when
I received red blob from other members. The fact is, they were thinking I was the one who gives them the red blub and their focus was me and I was the target for revenge.:omg::bigcry: That made me feel upset. I am thankful, one member PM me and admitted she gave me one and we sorted it privately.

Queebee, I am sure you can easily forget the past. We are one happy family here they say and I agree so come on, smile is the best medicines if you want to stay sexy and beatiful.:BouncyHappy: Any CAPSlock problem with your PC? Use MS Office Word 2007, there's a magic there to make capital letters into small one.:) SMILE!:ARsurrender:

It's up to you beautiful ladies! but for me sorry is not a deduction to our beauty but a plus to our inner beauty. Eheheheh batibati na.

I'm just Penny:Rasp::Rasp::icon_lol:

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 13:34
I am thinking that this is just a simple issue and can resolve easily by saying sorry.:D:Rasp:

LadyJ, the queen was upset when she got a red blub thingy:D. I know exactly her feeling although I'm not into reps, but I also felt bad when
I received red blob from other members. The fact is, they were thinking I was the one who gives them the red blub and their focus was me and I was the target for revenge.:omg::bigcry: That made me feel upset. I am thankful, one member PM me and admitted she gave me one and we sorted it privately.

Queebee, I am sure you can easily forget the past. We are one happy family here they say and I agree so come on, smile is the best medicines if you want to stay sexy and beatiful.:BouncyHappy: Any CAPSlock problem with your PC? Use MS Office Word 2007, there's a magic there to make capital letters into small one.:) SMILE!:ARsurrender:

It's up to you beautiful ladies! but for me sorry is not a deduction to our beauty but a plus to our inner beauty. Eheheheh batibati na.

I'm just Penny:Rasp::Rasp::icon_lol:

Love you penny dear!i can easily forget thats Why me just shut ma mouth since ive said ma piece already...:DThere's no reason to make it an issue..It's the past...
im using macbook,not real familiar With What to type to change the big ones to small letters,me not computer nerd,,,hehe

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 13:38

Thanx for the concern james,,,im good as i have other people here Who r really nice...i cant please everybody,i jst got upset people ho arent even included in the misunderstanding tries to misjudge the other one and telling them OVERACTING ith mtching red button thingy...duh me just human to get hurt...

Anyayzzz thnx for being not bias like penny dear,,,

pennybarry
6th October 2009, 13:51
Love you penny dear!i can easily forget thats Why me just shut ma mouth since ive said ma piece already...:DThere's no reason to make it an issue..It's the past...
im using macbook,not real familiar With What to type to change the big ones to small letters,me not computer nerd,,,hehe

That's cool and I'm sure you're both genuine inside and out too.
Past is past, welcome tomorrow! I love you both:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

:):Rasp::icon_win::REDancedancer08::gp::iagree::toung::Britain::woohoo:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 15:00
Thanx for the concern james,,,im good as i have other people here Who r really nice...i cant please everybody,i jst got upset people ho arent even included in the misunderstanding tries to misjudge the other one and telling them OVERACTING ith mtching red button thingy...duh me just human to get hurt...

Actually, when you put words out here onto the public domain, you are fair game. Therefore, I fail to see the problem with it.:Brick:

triple5
6th October 2009, 15:08
Actually, when you put words out here onto the public domain, you are fair game. Therefore, I fail to see the problem with it.:Brick:

fair game to debate maybe, but to be nasty there's no need for it. I'm quite surprised that more people here didn't find gwapitos comments to QB offensive, and just brushed it off as good ol british humour :NoNo:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 15:11
fair game to debate maybe, but to be nasty there's no need for it. I'm quite surprised that more people here didn't find gwapitos comments to QB offensive, and just brushed it off as good ol british humour :NoNo:

From reading here, it seems the norm and when signing up for here I knew what to expect.

Just my 2 centavos.

triple5
6th October 2009, 15:15
From reading here, it seems the norm and when signing up for here I knew what to expect.

Just my 2 centavos.

There's plenty of banter no doubt and a good deal of mickey taking from the mods which is usually taken in good faith, but the comments I was referring to, which may have been a lame attempt at humour, just came across as being bitchy.

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 15:22
There's plenty of banter no doubt and a good deal of mickey taking from the mods which is usually taken in good faith, but the comments I was referring to, which may have been a lame attempt at humour, just came across as being bitchy.

growl ;)

I love to watch a good cat fight ;) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

triple5
6th October 2009, 15:26
Yup good fun to watch :icon_lol: tiresome to listen to tho

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 15:28
lolz. good point ;)

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 17:08

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

i agree!if gWapito is close to me or a friend of mine,i Wud jst make fun of it,or just ride to it...but seriously it Was not even a bit funny to me...

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 17:11
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

i agree!if gWapito is close to me or a friend of mine,i Wud jst make fun of it,or just ride to it...but seriously it Was not even a bit funny to me...

yeah, QB threatened to kiss my ass earlier :( maybe she'll want to kaon ang lubot sa mr gwapito!

If so, put it on youtube. Please. :ARsurrender:

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 17:12

i admit i as a bit shocked...but i dnt make it a big of an issue,,ive made ma poit and its finished,,no hard feelings...im not here to make friends anyWayss,,FeW genuine ones are enough for me but :censored:?,,,i could just tell them :censored:off...

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 17:13
yeah, QB threatened to kiss my ass earlier :( maybe she'll want to kaon ang lubot sa mr gwapito!

If so, put it on youtube. Please. :ARsurrender:

:CompBuster:

:Blacklistthatsucks::Blacklistthatsucks::Blacklistthatsucks:

im getting sick noW:icon_lol:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 17:14
:CompBuster:

:Blacklistthatsucks::Blacklistthatsucks::Blacklistthatsucks:

im getting sick noW:icon_lol:

lolz, that means you're getting Better.

Jim Hubbard, MD
Psychiatrist

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 17:15
:Blacklistthatsucks::icon_lol:

ah, it's suck not kaon ;)

I gets ;)

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 17:16
lolz, that means you're getting Better.

Jim Hubbard, MD
Psychiatrist

no seriously,,,,hehe

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 17:18
no seriously,,,,hehe

It's good to see the psychosexual therapy I have prescribed along with the drugs are working.

;)

Walang Anoman

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 17:30
It's good to see the psychosexual therapy I have prescribed along with the drugs are working.

;)

Walang Anoman

nyahaha:D:D:Dthanx doc!

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 17:33
nyahaha:D:D:Dthanx doc!

walay pasayan

EDIT: I meant SAPAYAN ;)

aromulus
6th October 2009, 17:35

walay pasayan

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 17:37

walay pasayan

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

eeeekkz :omg::omg:

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 17:56
eeeekkz :omg::omg:

:omg:meaning NO SHRIMPS!,nyhehehee:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 17:57
:omg:meaning NO SHRIMPS!,nyhehehee:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

dili ko kasabot