PDA

View Full Version : Dance Lesson vs. Football

LEAHnew
11th September 2009, 05:08
After telly talk..money online:D I found another way to make myself busy, last wednesday I attended my first dance lesson at zigzag dance school, I'm about to study ballroom (quickstep, waltz,foxtrot,etc.), latin america (chacha,samba etc.) and other dance style like rock or disco dance:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::D:BouncyHappy::cwm12:

It was last wednesday 8pm when the match between England vs. Croatia team started, but my loving sweet kukupops managed to dropped me in my dance lesson and after an hour he managed to fetched me even the game still ongoing:D:doh I was very delighted and over the moon how much effort he did :BouncyHappy::Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3: and so therefore I decided I will be now cheering England :omg::action-smiley-081::Rasp::Cuckoo::ARsurrender:

kimmi
11th September 2009, 10:11
well done to u sis Leah..it is good to know u're settling here okey and at least uve got an outlet now to ease ur stress and worries..:)

Keep smiling..

Florge
11th September 2009, 10:46
wooo... that's cool...

I intend to go back to dancing also when I get there... hehe... I hope there's a school nearby

LEAHnew
11th September 2009, 17:52
well done to u sis Leah..it is good to know u're settling here okey and at least uve got an outlet now to ease ur stress and worries..:)

Keep smiling..

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Thanks sis:)

wooo... that's cool...

I intend to go back to dancing also when I get there... hehe... I hope there's a school nearby

Hi Florge check zigzagdance from google, they have different branches/centre for the dance lesson maybe there's near to your place when you get here:) or check the local newspaper in your town for some dance ads:D
Have a safe trip:Hellooo::Hellooo: