PDA

View Full Version : Spouse visa in 38 days WOW!!!!!

Mrs.Hope
11th September 2009, 03:56
Hello Everyone GOODNEWS!!!

I got my spouse visa in 38days My husband cannot believe it...

I would like to thank you for the replys and messages they where so helpful.

Hope to those waiting with their visa just be patient and dont think too much:-)
Ive been to cFO already yesterday and a lot of hassle but you have to do it.Anyway
Im passed in the interview to those who wants to go to CFO please do not forget
to bring all the documents about the evidence of your relationship glad I bring our
pictures together of my husband with my wedding photos and I passed the interview
IF not passed you may not get the yellow certification and cannot go to get the stamp - sticker in your passport
CFO where asking some papers there was a lady who married in japanese man and the divorced papers of her husband is not translated in english and the COUNSELOR IN CFO
says to her you have to go back and translate in english if not She will not give the yellow certificate:(WELL FRIENDS I WILL BE BUSY PACKING MY BAGS FOR ENGLAND)
i WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP IN TOUCH AGAIN AGAIN THANKS THANKS TO ALL!!!!!!ALL THE BEST.Ianbusy,Mrs.Jmajorand sim11uk:)

LEAHnew
11th September 2009, 04:19
wow what a good news...well done:xxgrinning--00xx3:
congrats:Hellooo:

pumpkins
11th September 2009, 04:32
hi mrs hope congatzz to you..it is really wow!!!:BouncyHappy: it just make me confuse about the CFO, i have the original copy of my husband latest divorce but only scanned copy of first divore, do you think its ok? i cant see the reason why they want to see it or even to ask why divorce happened.. they just being nosy:furious3:
mrs. hope, can you give me idea what sort of interview the CFO have? how many minutes it will take?
i dont have visa yet and not even applied yet but i have to attend that seminar to ammend my passport.. and how can i get schedule for seminar, will i call them or just go there?
could anyone answer me pls...
thank you guyzzzz...

scottishbride
11th September 2009, 04:34
Well done! Congrats!

babykoh
11th September 2009, 05:22
hi Mrs. hope
did you send an email or phone the embassy??
or not you just wait till you get the result??

Ana_may365
11th September 2009, 05:54
congrats!mrs.hope:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::xxgrinning--00xx3:

sweetmanning
11th September 2009, 07:23
congrats mrs hope!!!! wow! im at work when i check on the forum and saw your post..im so happy for you :D because it only mean one thing, its a lot quicker now..so to those who are waiting (me too...hehehe) lets hope for the best!!

god is good always..:)

Mrs.Hope
11th September 2009, 08:04
hi mrs hope congatzz to you..it is really wow!!!:BouncyHappy: it just make me confuse about the CFO, i have the original copy of my husband latest divorce but only scanned copy of first divore, do you think its ok? i cant see the reason why they want to see it or even to ask why divorce happened.. they just being nosy:furious3:
mrs. hope, can you give me idea what sort of interview the CFO have? how many minutes it will take?
i dont have visa yet and not even applied yet but i have to attend that seminar to ammend my passport.. and how can i get schedule for seminar, will i call them or just go there?
could anyone answer me pls...
thank you guyzzzz...
Hi my friend thanks to congrats me anyway the counselor is interview only you and her in a room all she was ask for is about the relationship status and you must be honest all the details you need to answer,bring photos and how long you been together. The way you answer about the relationship to your husband is always remember some your fill in form in CFO are the same all they want is original divorced copy and yes you have the papers of the divorced thats good:) and they tell you give them photo copies and if you got a visa a photo copy of your visa as well.No need to ring them up what you gonna do go there personally and bring the documents be sure make it early because 10:00am is the first batch seminar if your late they well say 1:30noontime the second batch.Once approved your interview you may proced to film room to take you a photos its look like a driving licence thing.

www.cfo.gov.ph I dont like this websites because not complete details for me and it seems no reminders about interview thing about the counselor and requirements to bring to show up as evidence because we are foreign also if we go in other country so cfo wants interview some question but easy to fill in you have to know the details of your husband address in his country middle name of his mother because they required to fill inn area code of the country .
First thing you go this location for a yellow certificates this is life time.

3rd floor Banco de oro Building
2422 Taft Avenue manila
(opposite De la salle University)
If you inquire something heres the contact number.
632-525-3114/525-3783 If you got the yellow copy you may procced
to Manila Office Citi Gold center 1345 Pres.Quirino Avenue
corner south super hi-way contact632 5618321 local 104 to 105
201 to 203 and 632 562-3848
This for a stamp sticker fill in form and counter 2 to verify if you name is correct and spelling then after okay everything counter 3 cashier you pay 400
pesos and the cashier get your passport and you wait your name called because they give it back your passport with stamp sticker and thats accomplished:BouncyHappy:
Hope you understand my letter as I feel stress yesterday so hassle
but i need to do it dont worry just be yourself and be cool to them and again patient is the best key!!!!!!:)Take care Godbless

Mrs.Hope
11th September 2009, 08:10
hi Mrs. hope
did you send an email or phone the embassy??
or not you just wait till you get the result??

No just got a message in my phone and it says is ready
for collection at UK visa application centre from VFSUKvisa.

and another text and it says you may pick up the result of your UK visa application tom 3 to 4pm Phil axa Building

when I got this message I did not have a good sleep because two things for the result im thingking
denied or approved but I cant believe its approved!So thank God I apply july16 and I got it now.

Mrs.Hope
11th September 2009, 08:13
congrats mrs hope!!!! wow! im at work when i check on the forum and saw your post..im so happy for you :D because it only mean one thing, its a lot quicker now..so to those who are waiting (me too...hehehe) lets hope for the best!!

god is good always..:)

Thank you sweetmanning Im happy and thanks guys for this furom
hope the others waiting is also succesfull because In my experience
too many paper works and turtore me but patient is the best key and prayers

To those who did not get their visa yet I will join you guys in prayers!!!!!

Mrs.Hope
11th September 2009, 08:17
congrats!mrs.hope:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you thank you thank you Im gonna miss the Philippines
but I have to go to see my husband parents and my son is the only
grandson so their excited to see me and kids.I have to log out now
Godbless you all!!!!!:Hellooo:

Ji&Ma
11th September 2009, 08:29
:Hellooo: Many congratulations from us Mrs. Hope, well done and woow - 38 days really is short (when I compare it to our 17 weeks :Brick: :omg: ) :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Florge
11th September 2009, 08:31
congratulations mrs. hope! where in UK will you be?

pumpkins
11th September 2009, 09:18
hi mrs hope, thank you thank you for your reply.. you really gave me a complete details.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:...
again, congratzzz to you.
have a nice and safe trip..
God Bless:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

kimmi
11th September 2009, 10:02

Hope to those waiting with their visa just be patient and dont think too much:-)
Ive been to cFO already yesterday and a lot of hassle but you have to do it.Anyway
to bring all the documents about the evidence of your relationship glad I bring our
pictures together of my husband with my wedding photos and I passed the interview
IF not passed you may not get the yellow certification and cannot go to get the stamp - sticker in your passport
CFO where asking some papers there was a lady who married in japanese man and the divorced papers of her husband is not translated in english and the COUNSELOR IN CFO
says to her you have to go back and translate in english if not She will not give the yellow certificate:(WELL FRIENDS I WILL BE BUSY PACKING MY BAGS FOR ENGLAND)
i WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP IN TOUCH AGAIN AGAIN THANKS THANKS TO ALL!!!!!!ALL THE BEST.Ianbusy,Mrs.Jmajorand sim11uk:)

congratulations MRS. HOPE..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
11th September 2009, 11:04
congrats!

your husband isnt bob hope is he?

mavid
11th September 2009, 11:25
Congratulations!

marlyn&kenny
11th September 2009, 12:37

wow! i am so amazed!congrats! I understand you are busy now,(packing) lol!
If you have time, could u please send me all the documents you sent to the embassy please? Me and my fiance are going back home to Philippines this October and get married. I am resigning from my job here in Kuwait, and he s taking 3 weeks vacation.

Hope and pray that we will also able to get there somehow.
Looking forward for your reply and guidance.

Thanks a lot,
Marlyn & Kenny

rayofLight
11th September 2009, 13:10
hi mrs hope, thank you thank you for your reply.. you really gave me a complete details.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:...
again, congratzzz to you.
have a nice and safe trip..
God Bless:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

Hello pumpkins,
nothing to worry, in the CFO, as long as you know your husband well,(his address, work, b-day,maiden name) no big problem in answering thier question(it's a 1on1 interview), they only test how real the relationship is,,,and ofcourse the interviewer in the CFO are all concern to US Filipina........

rayofLight
11th September 2009, 13:12
hello everyone goodnews!!!

I got my spouse visa in 38days my husband cannot believe it...

ive been to cfo already yesterday and a lot of hassle but you have to do it.anyway
im passed in the interview to those who wants to go to cfo please do not forget
to bring all the documents about the evidence of your relationship glad i bring our
pictures together of my husband with my wedding photos and i passed the interview
if not passed you may not get the yellow certification and cannot go to get the stamp - sticker in your passport
cfo where asking some papers there was a lady who married in japanese man and the divorced papers of her husband is not translated in english and the counselor in cfo
says to her you have to go back and translate in english if not she will not give the yellow certificate:(well friends i will be busy packing my bags for england)
i will be able to keep in touch again again thanks thanks to all!!!!!!all the best.ianbusy,mrs.jmajorand sim11uk:)

congratulation

Pepe n Pilar
11th September 2009, 13:46
Congratulations Mrs.Hope:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

pumpkins
11th September 2009, 13:47
Hello pumpkins,
nothing to worry, in the CFO, as long as you know your husband well,(his address, work, b-day,maiden name) no big problem in answering thier question(it's a 1on1 interview), they only test how real the relationship is,,,and ofcourse the interviewer in the CFO are all concern to US Filipina........

thank you rayoflight
God Bless...

:18:

rayofLight
11th September 2009, 13:56
thank you rayoflight
god bless...

:18:

welcome...

Mrs.Hope
11th September 2009, 17:02
congratulations mrs. hope! where in UK will you be?

:)tHANKS A LOT location is aspull wigan.ALL THE BEST:)

belfast_dude
11th September 2009, 17:54
excellent ...i am very happy for u...congratulations...

tiN
11th September 2009, 18:23
Congratulations to you, and have a safe trip to UK:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Arthur Little
11th September 2009, 19:42
I got my spouse visa in 38days

Congratulations & Well Done! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
11th September 2009, 19:55
Hello marlyn and kenny as ianbusy said to me its kind of kitchen sink i am:)
Im happy to help this furom and share my documents hope you two not drives
u mad :doh
HERES MY REQUIREMENT THAT I SUBMITTED
1.My online application 2.the receipt from the bank pay my visa 3.my nso birth cert.4.my husband english birt cert.5.my son birth cert from nso and his naturalisation from british embassy 6.my husband cni form 7.my cenomar from nso
8copy of my husband new passport and his two old passports every stamped pages.
9.copy of my son passport philippine one and british one
10.My husband letter stating that Im his mrs and his responsible andsupport me with accomodation etc bla bla and his signature.
11.his wages slips at work 6 months past 12.address details of his company with letter of certification from the company sign by the manager.
13.his insurance number 14.my western union receipts 15.my contract in apartment 2006 2007 2008 16.letter and cards post dated in 2005 2006
17.skype print screen copy 18.emails copy from hotmail 19.MY LETTER CERTIFICATON OF MY BOSS IN UK that saying that my application has been succesfull from bolton my husband help me while he was in UK so I contact to them.21.wedding photos wedding receipts ATM pay slips 24.Our tickets in thailand before 25.boaRding pass lol 26.electric bill,water bill internet bill updated my details from my joB since I was working before her in the philippines just 2006 27.NBI CLEARANCE 28.holiday photos with a date in the picture.my son hospital bill my ultrasound and letter of my ob gyn doctor LOL i know its funny thing I submitted all because I know how strict they are as a visa officer
THE MOST IMPORTANT PART IS MY HUSBAND LAND TITLE ORIG. AND PICTURES ALL OVER THE HOUSE.
BANK DETAILS UP TO JANUARY AND JUNE WITH THE JULY 16 INTERNET ONLINE BANKING STATEMENTS WE DO THAT ON THE DAY OF MY SCHEDULED TO VFS TO SUBMITTED ALL MY REQUIREMENTS.So when Ive been to vfs 25th floor building the visa officer who handle me I make her crazy mad to look up all the papers that I bring and submit:D:D:Di give her a lot of time to check all my documents even i know the entry clearance officer is in the position to decide:Rasp:GLAD SHE CHECKS ALL MY CHECKLIST AND TOLD ME ALRIGHT MAAM YOU MAY PROCEED TO THE BIOMETRIC ENROLLMENT:xxgrinning--00xx3:HOPE ITS A WAKE UP CALL TO US EVEN THE SHOPPING RECEIPTS U MUST KEEP THEM IT CAN HELP AND IMPRESS THE ECO ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP STATUS AND THE ALWAYS THE BANK STATEMENTS IS ON UPDATED.LOL LOL LOL Hope this is helpful for you and IDEA for this but you know my friend even how long it is its sounds fine for me just to approved the visa no denials situation but anyway Im thankfull I got it now because there was a job waiitng for me and my son go to school.
THANKS THANKS TO CONGRATUALATE ME AND CONGRATS ALSO TO THOSE GOT THE VISA AND THOSE WHO WAIT I WILL JOINED YOU IN MY PRAYERS,.

just think if you had not submitted all that you might have got it in 37 days :doh

:D

another success story :xxgrinning--00xx3:

goodluck on your life in the uk mrs.hope :BouncyHappy:

marlyn&kenny
12th September 2009, 01:09
Thanks a lot! Good luck to your career and of course tour family

Thanks,
Marlyn & Kenny

adam&chryss
12th September 2009, 10:00
Congrats!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

badrock
12th September 2009, 12:51
Great news. spouse visa after 37 days. I can,t wait to hold my darling wife in my arms again. While here I would like to thank the people of this site for all the generous and helpful information dished out in the forums.

Mrs.Hope
12th September 2009, 16:37
Great news. spouse visa after 37 days. I can,t wait to hold my darling wife in my arms again. While here I would like to thank the people of this site for all the generous and helpful information dished out in the forums.

Thats sweet my friend dont worry think positive and its worth me too
im excited to see the nieces of my husband and my mother in law and father
in law I cant wait to see them my husband is here with me now in Philippines
its a very good timing because we go england together and his very happy and
his bday coming on 14th of september thats monday so its my gift to him and he is so very very happy.take care all the best for you both.

Mrs.Hope
12th September 2009, 16:40
:Hellooo: Many congratulations from us Mrs. Hope, well done and woow - 38 days really is short (when I compare it to our 17 weeks :Brick: :omg: ) :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Also congrats my friend to the both of you even just a 17 weeks of time you wait for the result but its a good news for you both so Im happy about it..
All the best and have a safe life

Mrs.Hope
12th September 2009, 16:41
Congrats!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Hellooo:Cheers all the best

Mrs.Hope
13th September 2009, 17:06
just think if you had not submitted all that you might have got it in 37 days :doh

:D

another success story :xxgrinning--00xx3:

goodluck on your life in the uk mrs.hope :BouncyHappy:

Hiya Joebloggs yes you are right another success story me and my husband
is trying to complete all the docs even for the long time of waiting to gathered
and everytime hes going back to UK for his job he said to me looks like his in
prison alone at home but now I got my visa in 38 days the trials and sacrifices
we got is really WORTH:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:
tHANKS FOR MESSAGE TO CONGRATS US I LAUGH:cwm12:

joebloggs
13th September 2009, 18:10
Hiya Joebloggs yes you are right another success story me and my husband
is trying to complete all the docs even for the long time of waiting to gathered
and everytime hes going back to UK for his job he said to me looks like his in
prison alone at home but now I got my visa in 38 days the trials and sacrifices
we got is really WORTH:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:
tHANKS FOR MESSAGE TO CONGRATS US I LAUGH:cwm12:

it's good you include as much evidence as possible, getting your app right first time :xxgrinning--00xx3: saves you time, money, head ache and heart ache

:rolleyes:

Mrs Daddy
14th September 2009, 05:44
another happy couple:)Congrats!

filipina_owl
16th September 2009, 06:19
Congratulations Hope. I also HOPE that i will have my visa soon so i can join my husband. :)

Mrs.Hope
16th September 2009, 12:48
another happy couple:)Congrats!

tHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOU BOTH!!!!IM HAPPY I GOT NICE FRIEND
IN HERE AND ITS A HELPFULL SITES.

Mrs.Hope
16th September 2009, 12:51
Congratulations Hope. I also HOPE that i will have my visa soon so i can join my husband. :)

Hi Friend,
Just take it easy your visa is on the process also me thingking
that maybe my visa is denied but then just in 38 days I got it I will
joined you in my prayers....Big thanks to you.

PAT
19th September 2009, 02:09
Congratulations!....:)

jaishann
19th September 2009, 02:13

yipee:BouncyHappy:

kenny
19th September 2009, 10:45
my belated Congratuations to you, good luck in the future and i wish you many happy days.

Sophie
19th September 2009, 17:20
Congratulations Mrs Hope :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
20th October 2009, 10:01
Congratulations to you Mrs Hope & welcome in Britain!!

angel1231
20th October 2009, 10:42
congrats and another filipina going to u.k .............

Mrs.Hope
2nd November 2009, 21:00
Thanks a lot of you guys its make me happy meeting good friends in here for those who do not have yet be positive.people are amazed good smile
and everything is alright.beltin!cheers loads of love and prayers..