PDA

View Full Version : Pinoys/Pinays in Bristol

scott&ligaya
9th September 2009, 13:41
Hi there, last night my honey heard from an old friend of ours in Hong Kong, She is British with a Filipino husband and their little boy. She says that they are returning to the UK later this year and will settle back in her hometown Bristol. She has been in out of the UK over 20 years and is not sure how she will settle never mind Jed and Diego. I have told her to join here closer to the time and just wondered if we had any members in the Bristol area

scott&ligaya
10th September 2009, 10:06
any members in Bristol?

classygirl
10th September 2009, 20:49
Hi there, last night my honey heard from an old friend of ours in Hong Kong, She is British with a Filipino husband and their little boy. She says that they are returning to the UK later this year and will settle back in her hometown Bristol. She has been in out of the UK over 20 years and is not sure how she will settle never mind Jed and Diego. I have told her to join here closer to the time and just wondered if we had any members in the Bristol area

Hi there.I am settled now here in Bristol and couple of months ago I was also looking for members who lives in the area.Please,tell your friend that I would be glad to welcome them.

scott&ligaya
11th September 2009, 12:16
cheers classygirl, will do so when Julie/Jed let me know when they are arriving

classygirl
11th September 2009, 13:43
cheers classygirl, will do so when Julie/Jed let me know when they are arriving

I'll wait for that!!!!Have a nice weekend.