PDA

View Full Version : It's my turn!!!

Florge
7th September 2009, 14:35
Since the start of September, I have read a lot of visas getting granted.. and well, congratulated them all...

Now.. it's my turn... I got my visa!!! It was released September 1... I was only able to check VFS website on September 3.. missed the courier on September 4 and 5 because I was working... then Sept 6 was a Sunday and there's no delivery service...

Today, Sept 7... I finally receive the package.. and yes! visa is in my passport... been looking at it for the nth time today... can't believe it... all the while I thought that I will get a denial because we missed submitting 2 months worth of payslip!!! :doh

Thank God it is here... I'm getting ready to pack...

Congratulations and well done to me... LOL... and to all those whose visas got granted.. and to those waiting for the results, it will come to you soon...

Florge

PS: I bought some winter clothes already at Greenhills today... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
7th September 2009, 14:39
:Hellooo:

Just in time for the cold weather.....enjoy :D

Florge
7th September 2009, 14:48
:Hellooo:

Just in time for the cold weather.....enjoy :D

yeah... that's what my bf said... yaips!

IainBusby
7th September 2009, 15:04
Congratulations !!! :appl::appl::appl:
Louella & Iain.

ca143
7th September 2009, 15:05
wow.....congrats FLORGE.....wer n UK are U?:D

sunshine
7th September 2009, 15:07
Congratulations Florge :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:

Florge
7th September 2009, 15:08
Thanks Iain!!

Thanks ca143.... I'll be in Manchester. You?

ca143
7th September 2009, 15:10
ohhh ic,layo ra sa amo im in southeast of england,,,,:D

pumpkins
7th September 2009, 15:20
congratulations florge...:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
i hope next time-- ITS MY TURN:Jump::Jump::Jump:

:cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

bless.books
7th September 2009, 15:20
Since the start of September, I have read a lot of visas getting granted.. and well, congratulated them all...

Now.. it's my turn... I got my visa!!! It was released September 1... I was only able to check VFS website on September 3.. missed the courier on September 4 and 5 because I was working... then Sept 6 was a Sunday and there's no delivery service...

Today, Sept 7... I finally receive the package.. and yes! visa is in my passport... been looking at it for the nth time today... can't believe it... all the while I thought that I will get a denial because we missed submitting 2 months worth of payslip!!! :doh

Congratulations and well done to me... LOL... and to all those whose visas got granted.. and to those waiting for the results, it will come to you soon...

Florge

PS: I bought some winter clothes already at Greenhills today... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hello Florge! Soory, I don't know your background being new myself. Just would like to congratulate you for getting your visa. I've read youre heading Manchester ... quite a long way from here. Maybe one day, I will have the chance to see manchester and maybe meet you? ... Okay, God bless and wishes ...

Florge
7th September 2009, 15:22
thanks sunshine!

Florge
7th September 2009, 15:29
@ca143: layo ba? sige lang.. at least, just in one country lang.. hehehe...

@pumpkins: thanks... don't worry... it's your turn next!

@bless.brooks: thanks! well, who know.. maybe one day we'll meet and i'll tour you around manchester.

RuBiX
7th September 2009, 15:32
Congratz Florge! Welcome to the UK...

Ann07
7th September 2009, 15:48
Awwwww congrats Florge:DWe are now xxcited for your big day ...we are coming whether you like or not:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Keep us posted:D

Happy for you. Start packing now....autumn is coming:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sunshine
7th September 2009, 15:52
Hi Florge when did u apply for your fiancee or spouse visa???

Florge
7th September 2009, 15:58
@rubix: thanks!

@Ann: oo nga... winter soon... yaips!

@Sunshine: I applied on June 19.

By the way.. special thanks to Boss Keith and Ate Ping for this website

To Zobel and Anne who were the first friends I had in the forum...

To Sophie, Iye, Charity and Tin for being so supportive and kulit!... lol...

To Carl (Smiler) for the moral support... you're next bro...

and to everyone... thanks and god bless... your comments and answers to other peoples queries had helped me deal with my application too... salamat and mabuhay!

okay... now... what award did i win? LOL

Arthur Little
7th September 2009, 16:02

Congratulations and well done to me... LOL...

Florge

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Yes indeed, Florge ... Heartiest Congratulations and well done to YOU, my friend! Issued on the very first day of the month, too ... signalling the start of 'new beginnings' for you and your mahal. Mind you, it must have been sheer hell ... trying to concentrate on work once you'd received the text message "Processed Passport Returned To Courier". :omg: I certainly couldn't have managed it!

You are to be commended on your patience ... !

Arthur Little
7th September 2009, 16:20

:Erm: Wise move! Actually, it's been so cold and draughty in our 'neck of the woods' [Central Scotland] that most sensible people here have been wearing WINTER clothes :36_1_26[1]: practically all "summer" ... brrr!

Florge
7th September 2009, 16:44
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Yes indeed, Florge ... Heartiest Congratulations and well done to YOU, my friend! Issued on the very first day of the month, too ... signalling the start of 'new beginnings' for you and your mahal. Mind you, it must have been sheer hell ... trying to concentrate on work once you'd received the text message "Processed Passport Returned To Courier". :omg: I certainly couldn't have managed it!

You are to be commended on your patience ... !

Thanks Arthur.. yeah.. so true.. so hard to concentrate on work... hehehe...

You got a text? I wasnt... unfair!! LOL

Pepe n Pilar
7th September 2009, 16:47
Well done my friend!... Congratulations!...:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Welcome to the UK.. I'll see you soon...:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Florge
7th September 2009, 16:59
Hey P&P,

thanks... see you soon!

Tiggers0608
7th September 2009, 17:18
congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hope u like the cold weather when u get here :D

Ji&Ma
7th September 2009, 17:23
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: Yeheeeey, thats great news Florge, our sincerest congratulations, well done :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

scott&ligaya
7th September 2009, 17:29
always great to read success stories, welcome to the Uk in advance

:Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

tiN
7th September 2009, 18:41
:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

Ive been waiting for you to post this one Florge for 3 days now after u missed the courier:icon_lol::icon_lol:

And atlast, im so happy for you and my biggest Congratulations to you and Simon:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

And now, "IT"S PARTY TIME"!!!!:9::9::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050:

I'll C U soon! :D:D:D

kimmi
7th September 2009, 19:05
Warmest COngratulations Florge, welcome to the UK..dont forget the CFO sticker..:)

vbkelly
7th September 2009, 19:10

Florge

wow that's brilliant news florge and have a safe journey!

Northerner
7th September 2009, 19:14
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Excellent news.. I'm sure you will enjoy Manchester. Despite the poor weather, we have a pretty good city to live in. :)

Jem
7th September 2009, 20:24
Congratulations! Yes its your turn!! I cant believe how lucky we all are this month!!:cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

Ana_may365
7th September 2009, 20:45
hiya!congrats,florge:BouncyHappy:i hope that we gonna meet in bellevue soon when u are here already to watch our greyhound run:D:D:D:D:D

acs
7th September 2009, 21:16
congrats florge and have a nice trip coming to the uk:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

trader dave
7th September 2009, 21:29
congratulations florge another one on the way :xxgrinning--00xx3: just in time for the coming cold weather at the moment it is still hot in the south :icon_lol: it won't last long :doh winters coming but you should see our autumn with all the trees change colour :D

Sim11UK
7th September 2009, 21:35
Fantastic news Florge....So you're going to Madchester :yikes:
You'll be talking like Joebloggs & Northerner soon. :D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
7th September 2009, 23:35
Congratulations again sis :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: See you in uk very soon :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Sophie
7th September 2009, 23:38
Awwwww congrats Florge:DWe are now xxcited for your big day ...we are coming whether you like or not:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Hehehe, korek ka dyan sis :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::):)

LEAHnew
8th September 2009, 11:10
Well done sis:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Congrats:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

:yikes::D:Rasp::Rasp::icon_lol::Cuckoo::cwm12:

MarBell379
8th September 2009, 18:19
Congrats :)

Yes, you're just in time for cold weather, but also for spectacular autumn scenery - leaves changing colour, crisp cool air, and cosy evenings in when its dark early :)

KeithD
9th September 2009, 09:49
.... leaves changing colour, crisp cool air, and ....
.....and the signal for me to get out of this country to a warmer climate :xxgrinning--00xx3:

NtoN
9th September 2009, 15:29
Hello Florge! My sincerest congratulations to you. I'm sure you are at your happiest.

Florge
10th September 2009, 06:22
congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hope u like the cold weather when u get here :D

yeah... i hope I will... hahhahha... thanks!

Florge
10th September 2009, 06:27
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: Yeheeeey, thats great news Florge, our sincerest congratulations, well done :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks Ji&Ma.

always great to read success stories, welcome to the Uk in advance
:Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

thanks!

:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

Ive been waiting for you to post this one Florge for 3 days now after u missed the courier:icon_lol::icon_lol:

And atlast, im so happy for you and my biggest Congratulations to you and Simon:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

And now, "IT"S PARTY TIME"!!!!:9::9::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050:

I'll C U soon! :D:D:D

LOL.. you're so funny Tin! thanks again!

Warmest COngratulations Florge, welcome to the UK..dont forget the CFO sticker..:)

I won't! will be doing it next week!

Florge
10th September 2009, 06:31
wow that's brilliant news florge and have a safe journey!

thanks vbkelly.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Excellent news.. I'm sure you will enjoy Manchester. Despite the poor weather, we have a pretty good city to live in. :)

I bet I would enjoy Manchester.. although my bf warned me time and again not to open the door when someone knocks.. especially when he's not around.. that's weird.

Congratulations! Yes its your turn!! I cant believe how lucky we all are this month!!:cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

true! thanks

hiya!congrats,florge:BouncyHappy:i hope that we gonna meet in bellevue soon when u are here already to watch our greyhound run:D:D:D:D:D

that sounds exciting... I'll tell my bf.. hehehe...

Florge
10th September 2009, 06:34
Thanks Acs and Leahnew!

Florge
10th September 2009, 06:35

LOL... is that good or bad?

Florge
10th September 2009, 06:37
Congrats :)

Yes, you're just in time for cold weather, but also for spectacular autumn scenery - leaves changing colour, crisp cool air, and cosy evenings in when its dark early :)

yeah.. i'm looking forward to autumn

Hello Florge! My sincerest congratulations to you. I'm sure you are at your happiest.

thanks Nton.. are you in UK yet?

britishdetained
10th September 2009, 06:37
Congratulation Florge:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Florge
10th September 2009, 06:39
Congratulation Florge:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

thanks!

NtoN
10th September 2009, 16:16
yeah.. i'm looking forward to autumn

thanks Nton.. are you in UK yet?

I'm still here Florge. will fly on the 2nd week of October hopefully. still serving the 30-day notice :)

lizaphil
10th September 2009, 18:20

Florge

wow congrats florge:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

ANDRES25
10th September 2009, 18:33
Congratulations!

Florge
11th September 2009, 10:16
I'm still here Florge. will fly on the 2nd week of October hopefully. still serving the 30-day notice :)

ay me too! when in October? which airline? malay mo sabay pa tayo... hehehe

Florge
11th September 2009, 10:17
wow congrats florge:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Congratulations!

Thanks guys! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mavid
11th September 2009, 11:41
Congrats!

Florge
11th September 2009, 13:09
Congrats!

thanks mavid!

girl england
12th September 2009, 20:17
congrats and godbless u always happy trip Florge

Florge
13th September 2009, 15:04
congrats and godbless u always happy trip Florge

thanks!

Mrs.Hope
13th September 2009, 15:36
since the start of september, i have read a lot of visas getting granted.. And well, congratulated them all...

Now.. It's my turn... I got my visa!!! It was released september 1... I was only able to check vfs website on september 3.. Missed the courier on september 4 and 5 because i was working... Then sept 6 was a sunday and there's no delivery service...

Today, sept 7... I finally receive the package.. And yes! Visa is in my passport... Been looking at it for the nth time today... Can't believe it... All the while i thought that i will get a denial because we missed submitting 2 months worth of payslip!!! :doh

thank god it is here... I'm getting ready to pack...

Congratulations and well done to me... Lol... And to all those whose visas got granted.. And to those waiting for the results, it will come to you soon...

Florge

ps: I bought some winter clothes already at greenhills today... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

hi friend florge,
its my turn also to congratualate you lol thats a very good news also and hope the others waiting their visa will be
granted.godbless have a safe life and that beautiful life be yours always take care...

MarvieR
13th September 2009, 16:32

Florge

:Hellooo:congratulations

Mrs Daddy
14th September 2009, 05:46
Congrats:)

Florge
14th September 2009, 09:24
hi friend florge,
its my turn also to congratualate you lol thats a very good news also and hope the others waiting their visa will be
granted.godbless have a safe life and that beautiful life be yours always take care...

:Hellooo:congratulations

Congrats:)

THANK YOU!!!!! :BouncyHappy:

aphrodite78
14th September 2009, 16:06
Congrats Florge. Are you now packing your stuff? Have a safe trip. It will take a while before you get used to the weather, your first few months of stay will surely make your bf's gas bill 2x (based from my experience) eventually you'll get used to the weather. nice timing though it's not yet really cold here. enjoy and keep us posted (i'm also down north).

Florge
14th September 2009, 16:45
Congrats Florge. Are you now packing your stuff? Have a safe trip. It will take a while before you get used to the weather, your first few months of stay will surely make your bf's gas bill 2x (based from my experience) eventually you'll get used to the weather. nice timing though it's not yet really cold here. enjoy and keep us posted (i'm also down north).

Thanks Aphrodite! Not starting with the packing yet.. still deciding which clothes to bring.. hehehe...

filipina_owl
17th September 2009, 06:20
Congrats florge. Hope its my turn. I received a text from VFS today saying processed visa application couriered to you via 2GO. I hope and pray its a positive result. I hope its my visa already. :)

Ross
17th September 2009, 22:29
Congrats florge. Hope its my turn. I received a text from VFS today saying processed visa application couriered to you via 2GO. I hope and pray its a positive result. I hope its my visa already. :)

good luck:) can you post the docs you submitted for your visa (spouse) would be great help as well to everyone who will apply soon i know you have postive soon...:)

sincere :cwm38: and im happy for you