Chrisirene
7th November 2006, 08:21
Hi....

Im from Cagayan De Oro City.....Nice To m8 you. :D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

regards
chrisirene

Tish
7th November 2006, 09:40
Thanks for welcoming me here. I feel at home already...lol :)
I've got a few friends here in the UK from Cagayan. I've not been there myself, but would like to sometime.
I tend to spend my time in Cebu with my family whenever I'm in Philippines :D

Well, it's nice to hear from you.

Tish

KeithD
7th November 2006, 09:49
East Lancashire.....they haven't got you working down the mines have they? :cwm24:

Tish
7th November 2006, 10:11
It's lovely to hear from you :)
They haven't got me working down the mines...lol (I don't think there's any left!:Rasp: )
But thanks for your concern. Been living 10 miles away from Blackburn (if you ever heard of the place!..lol)

Tish

scotsfiancee
7th November 2006, 11:01
Hi Tish a huge welcome for you....................... keep posted :xxgrinning--00xx3:

BTW what part in cebu do you lived?

gingxrick
7th November 2006, 11:01
Welcome to the forum Tish, I'm ricky ang my wife is Gingging from Cagayan De Oro,we live in Dalgety Bay up in Scotland,how long have you been in the UK, hope you have a great time on the forum as we do .

Tish
7th November 2006, 11:18
Thanks for the warm welcome, much appreciated. :Hellooo:

I came from the City of Cebu itself (MJ Cuenco Avenue to be exact!) But my family in PI are now in Lapu-lapu City. They moved there nearly 7 years ago.

What about you?

Tish

Tish
7th November 2006, 11:27
Thanks for the warm welcome both of you :Hellooo:

Been living here in the North Wet (West...lol) part of the UK for 17 yrs.

Married to my Brit hubby, and we have 3 children.

My father in-law was from Dundee.

What about you both, any sign of tiny patters of feet yet?

Regards, Tish

KeithD
7th November 2006, 12:59
Cagayan De Oro - Sounds so nice & romantic......whereas Davao sounds like Moss Side :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
7th November 2006, 13:13
Welcome onboard Tish, nice to see you here. My wife Louella originally came from Cagayan De Oro and we live in Coventry.
Iain.

scotsfiancee
7th November 2006, 13:15
Thanks for the warm welcome, much appreciated. :Hellooo:

I came from the City of Cebu itself (MJ Cuenco Avenue to be exact!) But my family in PI are now in Lapu-lapu City. They moved there nearly 7 years ago.

What about you?

Tish

Thats nice, i have family in Talamban,Cebu and also lapu-lapu.
Opps Dundee is just 1:30 hr to drive from here. :)

ginapeterb
7th November 2006, 13:29
Cagayan De Oro - Sounds so nice & romantic......whereas Davao sounds like Moss Side :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Or Peckham SE15

Louella
7th November 2006, 16:47
Hi all,

I'm Tish. Originally from Cebu City.

Anyone from East Lancashire area?

Would like to hear from you.

Thanks

Hello Tish,

Mabuhay!
I'm from the city of Golden Friendship: Cagayan de Oro! I've been here in Coventry more than a month now. Nice to meet you here!

Louella

jbt
7th November 2006, 19:29
Hi all,

I'm Tish. Originally from Cebu City.

Anyone from East Lancashire area?

Would like to hear from you.

Thanks

:) :) :) hello tish.........welcome and for sure you'll enjoy it here...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish
7th November 2006, 20:03
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Greatly appreciated. :D

Been feeling a little low lately. Prob. due to weather changes (as usual...lol :rolleyes: )

They call it SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). Hence, one of the reason I joined this forum. Somewhere for me to go when I can't get out of the house (I hate being cold you see:angry: ) Also, it's nice to read of other filipinas first impression of living in UK. It reminds me of what it's like for me in the past (and keeps my feet on the ground!!)

Tish

jbt
7th November 2006, 20:14

Been feeling a little low lately. Prob. due to weather changes (as usual...lol :rolleyes: )

They call it SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). Hence, one of the reason I joined this forum. Somewhere for me to go when I can't get out of the house (I hate being cold you see:angry: ) Also, it's nice to read of other filipinas first impression of living in UK. It reminds me of what it's like for me in the past (and keeps my feet on the ground!!)

Tish

i have the same problem...i guess, it's not only due to weather changes...it's about the 'total changes' i have to go through......very cold weather, which leaves me to having colds all the time...no friends here yet.....missing my family and friends way back home and etc...hope you wont get me wrong...not complaining here....im so thankful anyway, to be w/ my husband..and hopefully, i'll get used to the lifestyle and weather conditions here in UK.....:cwm38: :cwm38: :cwm38:

Tish
7th November 2006, 20:43
i have the same problem...i guess, it's not only due to weather changes...it's about the 'total changes' i have to go through......very cold weather, which leaves me to having colds all the time...no friends here yet.....missing my family and friends way back home and etc...hope you wont get me wrong...not complaining here....im so thankful anyway, to be w/ my husband..and hopefully, i'll get used to the lifestyle and weather conditions here in UK.....:cwm38: :cwm38: :cwm38:

If you want to complain, no probs dhay..you're entitled to it...lol
I complain all the time about the weather here (can't help it...lol)

Tish

KeithD
7th November 2006, 21:16
I have SAD.....usually during the racing......Sod Another Donkey......but it goes away when the next race starts. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Louella
8th November 2006, 16:04

Tish

Yes Tish, i think the most important thing for us Filipina who've been here in UK is to keep our feet on the ground. Otherwise if not, we'll b like floating ladies always in "ecstasy".:xxgrinning--00xx3:

By the way, are you working or just the same w/ me that stays at home?

Tish
8th November 2006, 16:48
Yes Tish, i think the most important thing for us Filipina who've been here in UK is to keep our feet on the ground. Otherwise if not, we'll b like floating ladies always in "ecstasy".:xxgrinning--00xx3:

By the way, are you working or just the same w/ me that stays at home?

Hahahaha:icon_lol: We don't want that do we? lol

I'm on hols at the moment, but not for much longer :cwm34:

I work for the NHS, and loving what I do :xxgrinning--00xx3:

What about you dhay, how are you coping? I bet you're missing your family back home already.

Tish

britoy
8th November 2006, 17:02

Tish

welcome TISH!

yeah i must agree abt the SAD syndrome...sigh..oh well..how long have u been here in england?

Tish
8th November 2006, 17:20
welcome TISH!

yeah i must agree abt the SAD syndrome...sigh..oh well..how long have u been here in england?

17 years!!! Can you believe it? :rolleyes: Life is good:Hellooo:

BTW, thanks for the welcome.

Tish

KeithD
8th November 2006, 18:31
17 Years :cwm24: ......that makes you more English than Rob :icon_lol:

Tish
8th November 2006, 18:46
17 Years :cwm24: ......that makes you more English than Rob :icon_lol:

Everything happens so fast!!:omg:

Arrived in UK, married my hubby Chris, 3 kids after, and presto!!! 17 yrs. gone!!!

And I wouldn't want it any other way...lol :D

Tish

Louella
9th November 2006, 08:06
Hahahaha:icon_lol: We don't want that do we? lol

I'm on hols at the moment, but not for much longer :cwm34:

I work for the NHS, and loving what I do :xxgrinning--00xx3:

What about you dhay, how are you coping? I bet you're missing your family back home already.

Tish

I really miss my family especially my daughter there but my husband keeps me well here. I'm just SAD...Stay-home All Day!!!:cwm38: Cheers!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
9th November 2006, 11:08
Hi all of you girls out there,
just want to add myself as well am from cagayan de oro also. it seems that lots of girls from cdo.hehehe

Chrisirene
9th November 2006, 11:47
just want to add myself as well am from cagayan de oro also. it seems that lots of girls from cdo.hehehe

Yeah coz we are nice and gorgeous :icon_lol: ...... :D

KeithD
9th November 2006, 11:49
Yeah coz we are nice and gorgeous :icon_lol: ...... :D

Apart from the swollen heads :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish
9th November 2006, 12:07

Tish here. Welcome aboard girl!!

Where about are you in UK? I'm 40 minutes drive away from Manchester City Centre.