PDA

View Full Version : just want to share my blessing and happiness...

allyn
5th September 2009, 23:19
Just last thursday we went to HO for a walk in ILR application.. on the same day we walk out there with my ILR visa in my passport...:BouncyHappy:
I have been freeking out a few days before Thursday and a friend of mine (thanks anne! , and joeblogg for the advice.), my mom and my hubby tried to console and make me calm....and after last Thursday i was able to breath...:cwm24:
On Friday, i gave a copy of my visa to my manager and to our human resource and they change my temporary job contract to permanent wich is quite good....:)
And this coming Monday me and hubby is going for a holiday for a week (atlast some rest)
This past couple years has been a very bumpy life to me...and i m so thank ful to God that he guided me and he gave me strength to face all those trial and pain...im glad im still sane...:Cuckoo:
Lots of things also change within those two years....
After all the trouble, missunderstanding and crying:bigcry: me and hubby became more closer and we understand more each other,,,of course there are still some miss understanding but its easily been resolved.
We also talked about and plan to go back to the Philippines next year on my dad’s 1yr death anniversary.
I know there still lots of trial going to come...
But right now im content and happy for what i have...
Thanks every one for the info...this site is really great and so is the people here.:Hellooo:

Sophie
5th September 2009, 23:43
Glad to hear that allyn and were happy for you :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

tiN
5th September 2009, 23:53
Good for you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now its time to relax and enjoy ur hoilday with hubby :cwm12::cwm12:

Florge
6th September 2009, 03:47
awwww.... that's a nice message.. thanks also for that blessing. God bless you.

kimmi
6th September 2009, 10:25
I am happy for you Allyn,enjoy your holiday with ur hubby..:D

Ann07
6th September 2009, 11:26
Just last thursday we went to HO for a walk in ILR application.. on the same day we walk out there with my ILR visa in my passport...:BouncyHappy:
I have been freeking out a few days before Thursday and a friend of mine (thanks anne! , and joeblogg for the advice.), my mom and my hubby tried to console and make me calm....and after last Thursday i was able to breath...:cwm24:
On Friday, i gave a copy of my visa to my manager and to our human resource and they change my temporary job contract to permanent wich is quite good....:)
And this coming Monday me and hubby is going for a holiday for a week (atlast some rest)
This past couple years has been a very bumpy life to me...and i m so thank ful to God that he guided me and he gave me strength to face all those trial and pain...im glad im still sane...:Cuckoo:
After all the trouble, missunderstanding and crying:bigcry: me and hubby became more closer and we understand more each other,,,of course there are still some miss understanding but its easily been resolved.
We also talked about and plan to go back to the Philippines next year on my dad’s 1yr death anniversary.
Thanks every one for the info...this site is really great and so is the people here.:Hellooo:

Im so happy for you Beauty:D Im glad ive done something goood for you :D It is always my pleasure to help. All the best and enjoy your holiday my love:D:)

Pepe n Pilar
6th September 2009, 11:40
I'm pleased for you Allyn. :)
All the best.

joebloggs
6th September 2009, 12:37

:xxgrinning--00xx3: bad times don't last forever :rolleyes:

When the tides of life turn against you, and the current upsets your boat,
don't waste your tears on what might have been, just get on your back and float. :D

Ana_may365
6th September 2009, 13:19
congrats!im very happy for u:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

islander
10th September 2009, 17:19
hi jack!

nice to hear from you again....

CONGRATULATIONS!

yep, it's the best time for you to unwind & celebrate the success after those down moments in your life... there's always rainbow after the rain!

cheers!

aug06_2006
10th September 2009, 21:32
congratulations

allyn
11th September 2009, 20:33
thanks every body for the message..
just got back, we got a good weather this couple of days in our holiday...
again thanks for all your message...:)

Arthur Little
11th September 2009, 23:36

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Congratulations on your good news, Allyn. And thank you for sharing your happiness with us ... WE'RE all :BouncyHappy: for YOU, too!!

Arthur Little
12th September 2009, 00:01
hi jack!

:cwm24: ... A "highjack" post ... ? :icon_lol:

islander
13th September 2009, 08:53
:cwm24: ... A "highjack" post ... ? :icon_lol:

i'm unaware i'm already hijacking here.... hahaha!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

PAT
20th September 2009, 22:38

Im glad upon reading your post Allyn,misunderstandings help you both understand each other...:):):):):)

jaishann
20th September 2009, 22:45

congratulations