PDA

View Full Version : Need Your Opinion?

sharina302002
6th November 2006, 18:14
Good day! My cousin got her first tourist visa for 6 months and stayed there in the UK for 4 months. She was not working there in the UK and never had a job but has enough money to support her stay. She applied again for another tourist visa and was denied and the reason was when she applied the first time she only asked to stay for 3 weeks but stayed longer. When she applied her 2nd tourist visa she did not include her other bank account in the other bank (almost 2M in Peso)and thought that it would be enough the other one (only 13t US Dollars almost the same amount also in her account the 1st time she applied). The first time she had a friend in the UK who sent a letter of invitation while the second time she just booked a hotel because she knew that she can afford to pay the hotel (even if you pay a friend for your stay you can still hear anything) and in the hotel you can never hear anything as long as you pay. She will apply again soon. What will be the best thing that my cousin do in order that she will get tourist visa. Is it ok to use her other account w/ bank statements? She is almost 50 years old, single, never married (no intention to marry or work there) and still a government employee (she has a 15 days leave available until the end of the year) when she is there in the UK our family and some friends go to the UK to see her. I am a Filipina and living in Madrid and my cousin is more interested just to stay for a vacation in the UK. My cousin is in the Philippines now.