PDA

View Full Version : Translation

deckard97f
4th September 2009, 10:19
Hi could someone translate this for me?

Cheers

woi! pa cute! muztah na lang sa mga kumare natin jan s quezon ha.... at sa mga neighbors natin esp. c rodel pakisabi na sabi ko hwag bibiruin c jose ha.tnx

Deck

Pepe n Pilar
4th September 2009, 11:21
Hi could someone translate this for me?

Cheers

woi! pa cute! muztah na lang sa mga kumare natin jan s quezon ha.... at sa mga neighbors natin esp. c rodel pakisabi na sabi ko hwag bibiruin c jose ha.tnx

Deck

I will try to translate....

Woi!, Cute! best regards to all our lady friends there in Quezon....and to all our neighbours especially Rodel please tell him not to tease Jose. Thanks..

Pa Cute - means he/she is not really saying he/she is cute..... with the word "pa" before it
it means like the person she is referring to is making good faces or trying to look cute/admirable/pretty/handsome for her.
Perhaps some members can help you with other translation...
:)

Braveheart
4th September 2009, 11:48
Hi deckard97f

muztah na lang sa mga kumare natin jan s quezon ha.... at sa mga neighbors natin esp. c rodel pakisabi na sabi ko hwag bibiruin c jose ha.tnx

translation: say hi to our friends there in Quezon, ok. and also to our neighbors specially to Rodel. Please tell that I told you not to fool Jose, ok. Thanks.
Hope that is precise. :)

deckard97f
4th September 2009, 11:53
Thanks

Deck

deckard97f
4th September 2009, 12:15
Wot about this?

d aq cute..gumaganda na lang talaga aq..need to change eh...i love to change

Braveheart
4th September 2009, 12:35
is she sending an sms/text message through a cellphone? (it's a celphone text message lingo)

anyway,
d aq cute..gumaganda na lang talaga aq..need to change eh...i love to change

TRANSLATION: I'M NOT CUTE...I'M REALLY BECOMING BEAUTIFUL. NEED TO CHANGE. I LOVE TO CHANGE

I hope that's accurate..but that's about it...:)