PDA

View Full Version : Fiancee visa processed in 11 days

russ01539
5th November 2006, 20:11
I was really pleased to be at my friend Tim's house this morning, just as his fiancee was at home in Davao opening a package that had been courier delivered.

After only 11 days since their application they were successfully given their fiancee visa, no interview, so just CFO and hopefully she will be in within the fortnight. It brought all the memories of when Wena called to say she had her visa - Its been 10 hours now and he is still walking around the house in a happy daze with a silly grin from one ear to the other.

jbt
5th November 2006, 20:26
That was fast.............Goodluck to both of them....

Philip
5th November 2006, 22:49
Wow! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Chrisirene
6th November 2006, 07:59
Great!!!! :D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gracie24
9th November 2006, 16:38
gud afternoon russ!!! i just wanna ask what are the requirements to apply for a visa for my fiancee??? :Help1:

Chrisirene
9th November 2006, 18:15
gud afternoon russ!!! i just wanna ask what are the requirements to apply for a visa for my fiancee??? :Help1:

http://www.british-filipino.com/

ginapeterb
9th November 2006, 19:23
I was really pleased to be at my friend Tim's house this morning, just as his fiancee was at home in Davao opening a package that had been courier delivered.

After only 11 days since their application they were successfully given their fiancee visa, no interview, so just CFO and hopefully she will be in within the fortnight. It brought all the memories of when Wena called to say she had her visa - Its been 10 hours now and he is still walking around the house in a happy daze with a silly grin from one ear to the other.

Thats great news, wow that fast, well its all systems go now for Tim and his fiancee, great news, makes you wonder what all the fuss is about sometimes with all these requirements, GREAT NEWS TIM, BEST WISHES

Pete