PDA

View Full Version : Buko Pandan

wachovia
31st August 2009, 22:57
I'm bringing some Buko Pandan tomorrow at the office. My co-workers are 90% Brits and the rest are Europeans. Do you guys think I should still bring it or should I not bother? My English friend loves it then again she likes Filipino food.

Northerner
31st August 2009, 22:59
Go ahead :xxgrinning--00xx3: Some cool moments were had in my office when some of the asian guy's brought in actual asian food (not just the take away stuff) :)

bornatbirth
31st August 2009, 23:01
im sure alot will enjoy it served with cream?

to be honest its like a cold english dessert sarap!!

Sophie
31st August 2009, 23:02
I'm bringing some Buko Pandan tomorrow at the office. My co-workers are 90% Brits and the rest are Europeans. Do you guys think I should still bring it or should I not bother? My English friend loves it then again she likes Filipino food.

I'm sure they will love it, my hubby and my inlaws really like it when they tried it back home :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

wachovia
31st August 2009, 23:18
Served with cream? It's your typical buko pandan, so plenty of cream there. :)

Yup, ang sarap, bornatbirth. Had some after dinner, it just puts a smile on your face. Then again, having white rice always makes me happy.

Thanks guys! Hope they'll like it.

Arthur Little
31st August 2009, 23:51
I'm bringing some *Buko Pandan tomorrow at the office. Hope they'll like it.

:Erm: Hope so too! *What IS it? :cwm24: Whatever ... Welcome here. :Hellooo:

britishdetained
1st September 2009, 04:06
Welcome! Well I love buko pandan but my husband don't. We all have differrent taste preferrences so your co-workers may like or may not like it. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Same with me...love it so much specially with cream on it, but Kevin doesnt:NoNo:

You can bring it there and let them taste it:xxgrinning--00xx3: