PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Isaac

rusty
27th August 2009, 08:32
Today is our son Isaacs 1st birthday :birthday: :birthday: and next week we celebrate our wedding anniversary.:REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050:

I know my wife reads the forum sometimes so I would like to say thanks for giving me such a beautiful son and being a loving and supportive wife. :luv4: :love:

Ann07
27th August 2009, 08:40
Today is our son Isaacs 1st birthday :birthday: :birthday: and next week we celebrate our wedding anniversary.:REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050:

I know my wife reads the forum sometimes so I would like to say thanks for giving me such a beautiful son and being a loving and supportive wife. :luv4: :love:

Happy Birthday Isaac and Advance Happy Wedding Anniversary to you both:D Double celebration..party party party........:D Enjoy your day:D

rusty
27th August 2009, 10:53
Happy Birthday Isaac and Advance Happy Wedding Anniversary to you both:D Double celebration..party party party........:D Enjoy your day:D

Thanks Ann for you reply.

Anyone in the Norwich area on Saturday aftrenoon is welcome to come along and help us celebrate his birthday.

vbkelly
27th August 2009, 11:38

happy bday to your lil boy Isaac and advance happy aniversary to both of you!

adam&chryss
27th August 2009, 12:16
Happy birthday Isaac!!! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050:

Kissess fom tita chryss!!

maria_and_matt
27th August 2009, 13:29
hapi beeday isaaac, and rusty please tell chinchin i lost her number, and we broke down that sunday we were suppose to meet at the festival, we were only there for 40 mins to eat then the recovery truck summoned me:bigcry:

rusty
27th August 2009, 18:30
happy bday to your lil boy Isaac and advance happy aniversary to both of you!

Thanks Vbkelly

Happy birthday Isaac!!! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050:

Kissess fom tita chryss!!

Thanks Chryss, big kisses from Isaac :BouncyHappy:

hapi beeday isaaac, and rusty please tell chinchin i lost her number, and we broke down that sunday we were suppose to meet at the festival, we were only there for 40 mins to eat then the recovery truck summoned me:bigcry:

Thanks Maria, sorry to hear you had car troble that day. I will get Chin to text you her number.

maria_and_matt
27th August 2009, 18:32
thanks rusty i hope things are well with you and chin, see you soon

Mrs.JMajor
27th August 2009, 21:11
Happy Birthday Isaac, looking for a barbecue birthday party hehehe (wink)

Kiss from tita Juliet as well :cwm38:

Hello Chin and Mark :Hellooo:

rusty
28th August 2009, 07:59
Happy Birthday Isaac, looking for a barbecue birthday party hehehe (wink)

Kiss from tita Juliet as well :cwm38:

Hello Chin and Mark :Hellooo:

Thanks Juliet, not sure about the barbecue but Chin has mention hot dogs and marshmallows :Cuckoo:

Sophie
29th August 2009, 16:24
belated happy birthday to your son isaac :):)

Pepe n Pilar
29th August 2009, 16:33
Belated Happy Birthday to your son Isaac.

Arthur Little
29th August 2009, 18:38

Belated :birthday: Greetings to Isaac, and Congratulations ... in advance ... on your Wedding Anniversary next week. Two good reasons for a DOUBLE celebration !! :xxparty-smiley-050:

Such sweet sentiments :4: ... you're gonna be ONE POPULAR GUY!

somebody
29th August 2009, 18:41

Happy Birthday to the little man and congrats to you both:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aug06_2006
29th August 2009, 21:29
Be lated Happy Bday to your little one and happy anniversary to u both.