PDA

View Full Version : To those planning and learning to drive.

Ann07
25th August 2009, 16:25
This was recommended by my instructor which i find it very helpful apart from doing the lesson:) Hope you find it helpful too.

Try this website
http://www.smartlearners.co.uk/index.htm

Goodluck everybody:D

kimmi
25th August 2009, 18:49
that was a great website sis Ann..how's ur driving lessons going on?

thanks for sharing..:D

Ann07
25th August 2009, 20:02
that was a great website sis Ann..how's ur driving lessons going on?

thanks for sharing..:D

Thanks sis...:) So far ok thanks for asking:D How bout you?

tiN
25th August 2009, 20:47
Thanks Dai, :D

I havent started reading my books yet as i cant be bother :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

But i need to though so i can take the test:doh:doh:doh:doh

Ann07
26th August 2009, 10:58
Thanks Dai, :D

I havent started reading my books yet as i cant be bother :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

But i need to though so i can take the test:doh:doh:doh:doh

Most of it are common sense Atchu:D Think we have it:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: og goshhh think lost mine:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Take your time and goodluck to us.

Another lesson for me today everybody pls off the road:Rasp::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

DianaKevy
26th August 2009, 20:07
:)
This was recommended by my instructor which i find it very helpful apart from doing the lesson:) Hope you find it helpful too.

Try this website

good luck to your driving mam :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
26th August 2009, 20:16
:)

good luck to your driving mam :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks mam:D Had one lesson earlier:BouncyHappy:

DianaKevy
26th August 2009, 20:19
Thanks mam:D Had one lesson earlier:BouncyHappy:

how was it? hehehehe maybe next time you will drive me around :icon_lol::D

Ann07
27th August 2009, 08:38
how was it? hehehehe maybe next time you will drive me around :icon_lol::D

It was ok SO FAR:icon_lol::icon_lol: getting there:D Aguyyyyy kalayo nato wahhhhh mabuang ko sa motorway unya:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Florge
27th August 2009, 15:43
question: would I have a trouble driving since major shift would be left-hand drive to right-hand drive?

Ann07
27th August 2009, 15:58
question: would I have a trouble driving since major shift would be left-hand drive to right-hand drive?

Not really Florge just needs adjustment though:) :)

kimmi
28th August 2009, 14:52

NO,dont forget they also drive here on the left side of the road.. it is just a matter of practice and I am sure you will get the hang of it, :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Not really Florge just needs adjustment though:) :):xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
29th August 2009, 17:12

hi florge, my hubby let me drive here and so far right hand driving is surprisingly just fine,
eventhough were used to driving the opposite way there in pinas.........
but what i struggled more is the road, we drive on the right side of the road there,
so i got confused many times...i always tend to go or stay on the right lane, lol :doh:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:
here, keep left at all times, lol :D:D:D:D

Ann07
29th August 2009, 17:26
hi florge, my hubby let me drive here and so far right hand driving is surprisingly just fine,
eventhough were used to driving the opposite way there in pinas.........
but what i struggled more is the road, we drive on the right side of the road there,
so i got confused many times...i always tend to go or stay on the right lane, lol :doh:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:
here, keep left at all times, lol :D:D:D:D

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

aug06_2006
29th August 2009, 21:03

Try this website

Hi Ann, tnx for sharing the website. Hug n Kisses to ur angels!

Ann07
30th August 2009, 10:53
Hi Ann, tnx for sharing the website. Hug n Kisses to ur angels!

My pleasure Lisa. Kisses to Liam too TC and GBU u All:)