PDA

View Full Version : Please Advice

mum1030
3rd November 2006, 15:32
I Am Filipina Married To British. I Am Thinking To Get A Maid In Philippines. Any Advice Please.
Kind Regards,
Bev

KeithD
3rd November 2006, 15:44
:Erm: You want a maid IN the Philippines? Where r u?

jbt
3rd November 2006, 16:25
hi bev...

you can check this site for info's re. domestic workers going to UK...

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/UKVisasDoINeedAVisa?url=%2Fservlet%2FFront%3Fpagename%3DOpenMarket%2FXcelerate%2FShowPage%26c%3DPage%26cid%3D1006977149962&purpose=Domestic+worker&nationality=Philippines&location=Philippines

:-)

mum1030
3rd November 2006, 19:26
Hi jbt,
thanks for the link.
kind regards

KeithD
3rd November 2006, 19:36
If you mean bring a Filipino over here as a maid...no cando......we'll have plenty more cheap labour from Bulgaria soon.

jbt
3rd November 2006, 19:59
Your welcome Bev....

:-)...

fred
3rd November 2006, 22:56
I Am Filipina Married To British. I Am Thinking To Get A Maid In Philippines. Any Advice Please.
Kind Regards,
Bev

You are the maid!!
Why do you think he married you?
(joke only..Ducks to avoid flying bolo)

baboyako
3rd November 2006, 23:48
2000p/mo but u need to feed her.

you ca get some money back if you whoop her at tongitz :icon_lol:

robeth
4th November 2006, 12:04
You are the maid!!
Why do you think he married you?
(joke only..Ducks to avoid flying bolo)

jeeze...i reckon that.

we have our own housemaid but when hubby came to PI i became his personal assistant and his maid. :cwm34:

i cook his meals, make his coffee, fan him when we had power cut and no AC, check if bathroom is always filled with everything he needs and unlimited purified water.everybody in the house treat him like a KING and make sure he is always comfortable.

and everybody were happy doing these. mum is always very happy to give me away!! (makes me think im really a pain the ass!)

see what a love can do? :Erm:

:love: :luv4:

mum1030
4th November 2006, 21:32
THIS MESSAGE IS TO FRED , Well iam glad my husband treat me like a princess not a maid. We have a cleaner, cook, gardener, driver in philippines. This is normal for our family. and by the way at least my husband is not KURIPOT. WE CAN AFFORD TO GET A MAID FROM THE PI OR HERE IN UK TO WORK FOR US. MY POINT IS TO GIVE A CHANCE TO OUR MAID FROM THE PHILIPPINES TO EXPERIENCE TO WORK HERE.

KeithD
4th November 2006, 21:57
Impossible....unless you marry her!! :Erm:

baboyako
4th November 2006, 23:49
no... there is some rule where if the maid is employed for 1 year your can bring her to the UK under a 'domestic staff' visa.

Anyway. I pay for 2 maids in PI & I aint kurripot :NoNo: but I aint gettin a maid here. :action-smiley-081:

KeithD
5th November 2006, 09:52
I was only talking to the HO last week, and mentioned this (before the post appeared), and they said it would be refused due to the amount of cheap labour from within our own European community......unless she was to travel with a diplomat! :Erm:

fred
5th November 2006, 10:03
THIS MESSAGE IS TO FRED , Well iam glad my husband treat me like a princess not a maid. We have a cleaner, cook, gardener, driver in philippines. This is normal for our family. and by the way at least my husband is not KURIPOT. WE CAN AFFORD TO GET A MAID FROM THE PI OR HERE IN UK TO WORK FOR US. MY POINT IS TO GIVE A CHANCE TO OUR MAID FROM THE PHILIPPINES TO EXPERIENCE TO WORK HERE.

Ouch.. Flying bolo completley unavoidable:xxmixed-smiley-017:

If and when you come to England,it might be a good idea to learn a little about the humour here and also to quickly realise that being nagyayabang impresses no one here in the UK.
A maid,cook and driver in the Philippines is just plain ordinary.
If you can afford it I suggest a blonde Danish au pair as a little extra treat for hubby. :love18:
When in Rome...Leave the yaya at home.

KeithD
5th November 2006, 10:11
Fred, is she Beacon's fiancee by any chance? :laugher:

fred
5th November 2006, 10:19
Keith..

I hope not..
For Beacons sake!!

scotsfiancee
5th November 2006, 10:36
She can hire Polish if she wants ....... :cwm24:

Chrisirene
5th November 2006, 10:44
hmmmm here agian!!!!

MUM1030 VS FRED

:D

fred
5th November 2006, 10:49

No way!!
That would put her social status on KURIPOT alert..Cant have that!
A nice Swedish or Danish chick would be far more appropriate if you know what I mean..:Sex:

KeithD
5th November 2006, 10:52

What's wrong with a bit of cheaper spit & polish?? :rolleyes:

zyra_zzz
5th November 2006, 13:05
Bravo Mum1030 ha ha ha.

Bravo Mum1030 ha ha.Guessed you hit somebody here because for some, they marry filipina to be their maid. Is that it?

Beacon
5th November 2006, 13:51
Kind Regards,
Bev

Well no one can read can they :Hellooo: she is MARRIED ALREADY and I am not married yet :xxsmilie_fussball: bit of an own goal there for the admin :D

Ping
5th November 2006, 13:54
To Mum 1030
First thing I want to ask you a very personal question if you don't mind.Well
before you married a brits, what you do in Phil and where you live.Is your parents a millionaire?Just curious.If your husband work in a multinational company and was stationed in Phil or in any part in Asia is natural that you can afford four or five maids because its part of the package deal. Meaning
its the company's expense, from house, car,driver,maids, gardener and the childrens school fees including the wifes allowance. And when you have five maids in Phil when you and your family was still living there why did'nt you brought one of them when you move back to England.You are allowed to bring one as what I know, but its a long process and you have to process the papers early.
Expats who's living in Asia especially in Singapore can bring their maid if they
they want to, either American or European.

Ping
5th November 2006, 14:12
To Mum 1030
First thing I want to ask you a very personal question if you don't mind.Well
before you married a brits, what you do in Phil and where you live.Is your parents a millionaire?Just curious.If your husband work in a multinational company and was stationed in Phil or in any part in Asia is natural that you can afford four or five maids because its part of the package deal. Meaning

KeithD
5th November 2006, 14:26
Well no one can read can they :Hellooo: she is MARRIED ALREADY and I am not married yet :xxsmilie_fussball: bit of an own goal there for the admin :D

I do apologise on your behalf....if you search Google for the word

SARCASM

You may realise that is is also attached to

HUMOUR

:NoNo: :NoNo:

Plenty of room for a goal between your ears :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
5th November 2006, 14:57
Nice story here... :Erm:

KeithD
5th November 2006, 15:08
Nice story here... :Erm:

Talking of which..

BRING BACK JACKANORY

:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

baboyako
5th November 2006, 15:50
http://www.bbc.co.uk/threecounties/content/images/2005/11/07/brian_cant_150_150x180.jpg :D

KeithD
5th November 2006, 18:47
I'm seeing double :cwm24: ....time for a visit to SpankSavers

http://www.seykota.com/tribe/FAQ/2004_Jan/Jan_8/spank.jpg

fred
5th November 2006, 19:09
I'm seeing double :cwm24: ....time for a visit to SpankSavers

http://www.seykota.com/tribe/FAQ/2004_Jan/Jan_8/spank.jpg

Pay your yaya`s well...
Or the kid gets it!!

KeithD
6th November 2006, 10:46
She's got a halo.....it's Mary :yikes:

annaportugaliza
5th February 2007, 00:20
im a filipina but working in canada now as a live-in caregiver. i would like to apply if u still wants a maid. i will send you my papers if the position is still open.

annaportugaliza
5th February 2007, 00:31
mum1030,
if you're still looking for a maid im very much willing to apply. im here in canada working as a caregiver. im a filipina and a teacher before i became a caregiver. if its possible for you to hire a maid why not hire me. i will serve you madam just do the papers.
anna