PDA

View Full Version : VOTE FOR JAMES lol

Ann07
24th August 2009, 13:18
Thanks You so much Boss Keith for letting me post the link.
We join James' in the SUNBEAMS competition. I didnt realized adam and chryss too for Isaac lol:D

We need your support guys for our wee JAMES and ISAAC:) Prior to this i already asked some members here for their support and I am so happy with their response thanks a lot. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Here is the link

http://sunbeams.thesun.co.uk/gallery_search.php?search_name=murray&start=2#imagesTop

James got two entries there if you can please vote with the one in his close up pics. Thanks a lot:)

Ann

Sophie
24th August 2009, 14:49
your very cute and adorable james got my vote too ann :xxgrinning--00xx3:
So many cute babies in the forum, i'm so envious....:)
Best of luck to both baby isaac and baby james :xxgrinning--00xx3:

miss.piggy
24th August 2009, 14:51
We join James' in the SUNBEAMS competition. I didnt realized adam and chryss too for Isaac lol:D

We need your support guys for our wee JAMES and ISAAC:) Prior to this i already asked some members here for their support and I am so happy with their response thanks a lot. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Here is the link

http://sunbeams.thesun.co.uk/gallery_search.php?search_name=murray&start=2#imagesTop

James got to entries there if you can please vote with the one in his close up pics. Thanks a lot:)

Ann
I went into the site and hoping to vote NOW (as I missed the one for Isaac Yohan earlier) but it says "Voting open after competition is closed" (which is today 24th). :doh I can never get it right! :Cuckoo:

Ann07
24th August 2009, 15:03
I went into the site and hoping to vote NOW (as I missed the one for Isaac Yohan earlier) but it says "Voting open after competition is closed" (which is today 24th). :doh I can never get it right! :Cuckoo:

Aye you are right voting will start after the closing competition:) Thanks

Ann07
24th August 2009, 15:05
your very cute and adorable james got my vote too ann :xxgrinning--00xx3:
So many cute babies in the forum, i'm so envious....:)
Best of luck to both baby isaac and baby james :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks sis. James is begging for votes in his photo ha ha ha ha:icon_lol:

Florge
24th August 2009, 16:04
voted!!! i hope he wins...

miss.piggy
24th August 2009, 16:07
How did you do that, Florge??? Voting isn't open here yet?

Arthur Little
24th August 2009, 16:27
:doh Oh dear, Ann ... I've already assured Adam & Chryss that Isaac has MY vote! And now, I want to give your James HIS share too. But not to worry, with you living on the Scottish Border and A & C in the South of England, perhaps the Nationwide Competition will be split into separate regions ... in which case, I can easily nominate BOTH little lads - as I'd really like to.

It's been mentioned that entries close today, so maybe you and/or Chryss could post a thread on here letting us all know how we go about casting our votes?

Pepe n Pilar
24th August 2009, 20:33
Hi Ann,
I will cast my vote early tomorrow morning!..:). I will set my alarm clock!...:xxgrinning--00xx3::D:Hellooo:

tiN
24th August 2009, 21:16

James got two entries there if you can please vote with the one in his close up pics. Thanks a lot:)

Ann

I promised you u have my vote :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

But we have a deal dai right ;-) :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Goodluck to James, i do really like to bite his cheeks though!!!!:D:D:D:D

aug06_2006
24th August 2009, 21:25
Good Luck to baby james!

Ann07
25th August 2009, 09:14

He he he Thanks Florge:)

Ann07
25th August 2009, 09:15
How did you do that, Florge??? Voting isn't open here yet?

voting will start after few days:) thanks :)

Ann07
25th August 2009, 09:26
Hi Ann,
I will cast my vote early tomorrow morning!..:). I will set my alarm clock!...:xxgrinning--00xx3::D:Hellooo:

Thanks Iye no voting yet hehehehe would start after they finish downloading the last entries yesterday. Thanks talaga:)

I promised you u have my vote :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

But we have a deal dai right ;-) :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Goodluck to James, i do really like to bite his cheeks though!!!!:D:D:D:D

OO Atchu hehehehe deal:icon_lol::icon_lol:
Thanks yes you can hahahaha james would love that biting his checks:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Good Luck to baby james!

Thanks Lisa:) Hows Liam now?

:doh Oh dear, Ann ... I've already assured Adam & Chryss that Isaac has MY vote! And now, I want to give your James HIS share too. But not to worry, with you living on the Scottish Border and A & C in the South of England, perhaps the Nationwide Competition will be split into separate regions ... in which case, I can easily nominate BOTH little lads - as I'd really like to.

It's been mentioned that entries close today, so maybe you and/or Chryss could post a thread on here letting us all know how we go about casting our votes?

Thanks Arthur so nice of you:) Hope our wee boys will be in the final:D
Yup we will keep you all posted:)

Ann07
25th August 2009, 09:29
Just to let you know all po. The SUNBEAMS still downloading the last entries yesterday and the voting will start after that. I will let you all now once its started. Thanks so much for all your support really appreciate that:)

Ann07
25th August 2009, 10:33
Here are different photos of our wee James that you might want to see:D
Thanks for looking:D

vbkelly
25th August 2009, 10:36

cutie cute cute naman

Ann07
25th August 2009, 10:39
cutie cute cute naman

he he he salamat:D

kimmi
25th August 2009, 19:13

Ann

Aye will surely vote for ur wee bairn sis Ann..

Goodluck to James and Isaac..:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Ann07
25th August 2009, 20:04
Aye will surely vote for ur wee bairn sis Ann..

Goodluck to James and Isaac..:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Thanks Sis:) You sound so scottish now hehehe good:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

DianaKevy
26th August 2009, 20:10

hahahahahha kalinggaw sa mga pics oopps what i mean the pics are very enjoying and fun :D:BouncyHappy: surely your james will have a vote. he is likable :) i forgot sorry boss. i should write in english. hehehehe

Ann07
6th September 2009, 12:07
Voting on the Sunbeams competition will begin at midday on Wednesday 9 September.
Only one vote per computer is permitted. Online voting to select the top 100 babies will last one week - closing at midday on Wednesday 16 September.

http://sunbeams.thesun.co.uk/gallery_new.php?date=no&start=670#imagesTop

thanks to all:)

somebody
6th September 2009, 14:46
one vote per computer maybe time to clear the cookies? So we can vote for both?

rusty
6th September 2009, 19:28
As i say in other post,I will use both home and work computer to vote for both.

Goodluck James

Ann07
7th September 2009, 15:55
As i say in other post,I will use both home and work computer to vote for both.

Goodluck James

Thanks so much Rusty:)

Ann07
7th September 2009, 15:56
one vote per computer maybe time to clear the cookies? So we can vote for both?

Thanks ANDYPAUL:D

jimeve
7th September 2009, 19:30
I am voting James, because he's got a cool name:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
8th September 2009, 11:44
I am voting James, because he's got a cool name:xxgrinning--00xx3:

He he he Thanks so much Jimeve:) I owe you a pint:icon_lol:

Ann07
9th September 2009, 17:07
Here we go voting start now:icon_lol:..... thanks a lot for the votes....for JAMES and ISAAC:D

Pepe n Pilar
9th September 2009, 17:09
I have done the voting already!... Have to plug on all the computers here now!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

jimeve
9th September 2009, 17:11
Here we go voting start now:icon_lol:..... thanks a lot for the votes....for JAMES and ISAAC:D

I voted for both, Isaac and James.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
9th September 2009, 17:32
I voted for both, Isaac and James.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks so much JIMEVE:)

Sophie
9th September 2009, 20:06

Just finished voting for both james and isaac :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

adam&chryss
10th September 2009, 08:19
GO GO ISAAC!!! :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

GO GO JAMES!!! :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Ann07
10th September 2009, 09:55
Just finished voting for both james and isaac :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks sis:)

Ann07
10th September 2009, 09:56
GO GO ISAAC!!! :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

GO GO JAMES!!! :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::Hellooo: go go boysss:BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

Dee31
10th September 2009, 13:21
i also voted for james and isaac. :D

Ann07
10th September 2009, 15:32
i also voted for james and isaac. :D

THanks so much Dee:)

Arthur Little
11th September 2009, 12:02
Hope our wee boys will be in the final:D
Yup we will keep you all posted:)

As I promised BOTH *proud (and *rightly so!) Mums, I've NOW cast my two votes in favour of James Gilchrist :xxgrinning--00xx3: & Isaac Yohan,:xxgrinning--00xx3: respectively ... surely one or either of these wee lads is bound to :icon_win: and the other will be runner-up!

Ann07
11th September 2009, 16:19
As I promised BOTH *proud (and *rightly so!) Mums, I've NOW cast my two votes in favour of James Gilchrist :xxgrinning--00xx3: & Isaac Yohan,:xxgrinning--00xx3: respectively ... surely one or either of these wee lads is bound to :icon_win: and the other will be runner-up!

Thanks so much Arthur:) Hope so:D Very proud mum's indeed:xxgrinning--00xx3: