PDA

View Full Version : Pete

Admin
5th December 2004, 14:41
Did you get the email I sent to your FS account, not sure if it was the correct one.

ginapeterb
6th December 2004, 12:29
Yes I did Keith thank you for that, have responded accordingly, and by the way thanks for the Christmas gift, looking forward to receive my Pasalubong.

Admin
6th December 2004, 13:33
One day I'll get to grips with Tagalog, but the wife is such a crap teacher :)

ginapeterb
6th December 2004, 16:38
One day..for crying out loud Keith..you have been married for ages...hahaha, geeeeeeze...surely you and Ping speak it together in private or when you are in Tesco's

Admin
7th December 2004, 01:04
I know 3 words, she tells me it's not worth learning, which translated to, we are not going back to the Philippines ;D , or if we ever do they all speaka da English any way.

I don't like insulting the locals though, and I'd learn some if I liver there. I've been in Wales 8 years and can't speak that either :)

ginapeterb
8th December 2004, 01:08
i Guess you dont need it then but it is good to show an interest in the wife's culture, di ba ?

Like you could say on your mobile to her, if she is out

Honey... Pauwi ka na ba ?

or Finish ka na ??

it is good also to be able to converse together in private in shopping centres, that way, you keep your conversations private...well i know I like languages Keith I guess thats my interest, I understand youre lack of requirement for it.

peterdavid
8th December 2004, 03:37
You mean you don't send her off to do the shopping on her own?

Took me ages to find a long enough leesh that stretched from the kitchen to Tesco, but boy, was it worth it....

Peter the 1950s chauvinist....

Admin
8th December 2004, 12:50
I speak scouse so in Wales, no bugger understands me anyway :D

It's weird that since I met Ping around 7 years ago, my speech has slowed down a little, but hers has speeded up.

We're never apart, joined at the him 24/7, although she will go in the bedrooom and watch her programs at 4pm onwards, as I think wall to wall horse racing can get a little much for some ;D

I love shopping, although for any hardware these days I do it on the Net, and get clothes in Singapore.

ginapeterb
8th December 2004, 14:19
give me a break here guys..I am still in honeymoon stage..want to go everywhere with her...and also to SM as the regulation mini skirts, are a sight worth going for, she shops I take in the views.

peterdavid
8th December 2004, 15:32
Yes. It's just not the same dealing with some frumpy old dollop in Brent Cross, takes all the fun out of shopping.

Admin
8th December 2004, 16:56
English girls (no offence honest) are only good for one thing, and that's divorcing ;D

ginapeterb
9th December 2004, 21:41
perfect

ginapeterb
21st December 2004, 06:20
OK boys I am just checking in to see whats happening back there in the Mother country, how is the weather today ? its pretty hot here, the views in Supermall are just the same, with the regulation mini skirts, made up dolls, and everyone just going in for the aircon, nothing much changes, hmmmmm not missing UK that much, just waiting to meet the honey to go shopping and then to pizza Hut, keep in touch everyone.

Admin
21st December 2004, 11:43
So you manged to break out of the bedroom for 5 minutes then ;D

Snowing here, penguins have moved in. The wife's just been out and slaughtered a polar bear, and the igloo needs double glazing.

My new printer/fax is buggered after 2 weeks, so the nice Brother man is coming today.

The wife's putting in her citizenship application this week, it's only taken about 3 months to collate all the info they now require.

....and lastly, their is no BLOODY racing for 3 days at the end of this week....AAAGGGGHH!!! :P :P :P

ginapeterb
22nd December 2004, 06:21
Apart from that Keith, everything else ok ?? Good luck with the citizenship application, hmmm do you think you can get me in ?? its a paradox di ba ? I just said to honey, can you get me in to Phils ??

Admin
22nd December 2004, 12:02
Get you into Phils what???? :o ::) ;D

The wife's happy now it's gone, just have to wait 10 months now :-[ Maybe if we send a box of chocs to No.10 it may go through quicker ;D

ginapeterb
8th January 2005, 10:02
Just to let everyone know, I am back in country once again, seems like this is a habit, I will be moderating the forum once again while Keith is away in Singapore, happy holidays to Keith, well its back to reality, I have had mine, now Kieth is off for his, Hope to see him checking back in regularly.

It was nice to meet up with a lady from Bacolod City this time around, who is looking to get her papers, and various others in country, I will be writing some more travel reports, and some interesting information about airlines etc and various stopovers.

Pete

Admin
8th January 2005, 12:38
Happy hols in Tsunami land. I'm scared to go the beach in case something washes up :o

Only took 11hrs to get here, quickest journey yet, still a pain in the ass to adjust 8hrs.

ginapeterb
14th January 2005, 13:03
oK folks I need to jazz up the forum at the moment, we dont seem to be getting much in the way of contributions, so i will have to post the news again this weekend, so come on lets have some contributions from readers, even a little "Hi my name is " would help !!

ginapeterb
27th January 2005, 22:26
Well folks, my final decree in divorce came through today, so I am now able to finally marry my honey, the wedding will be taking place in the Philippines, so phew...its finally here..wish me luck folks

Admin
27th January 2005, 22:45
WooHoo....Congrats Pete

Full steam ahead to Pleasure Island ;D

ginapeterb
27th January 2005, 23:00
And the fruits of love with a Filipina hmmmmmm

Admin
28th January 2005, 10:56
I find that strawberry yoghurt works for me ;D

ginapeterb
27th February 2005, 17:23
Originally posted by admin@Jan 28 2005, 09:56 AM
I find that strawberry yoghurt works for me ;D

Quoted post

I absolutely agree with you there Keith, I have now managed to secure the Certificate of No impediment to marriage which I collected on Friday 25th February, so that is the end of my UK Troubles, now its save up to get out there for the wedding.

Admin
27th February 2005, 19:32
Brilliant, up anchor, and full steam ahead to the wedding. Just watch out for an iceberg, sorry, the Home Office changing the bloody rules again. :blink:

ginapeterb
28th February 2005, 22:40
Originally posted by admin@Feb 27 2005, 06:32 PM
Brilliant, up anchor, and full steam ahead to the wedding. Just watch out for an iceberg, sorry, the Home Office changing the bloody rules again. :blink:

Quoted post

Yes thanks for that Keith, if its not one thing its another, sorry I havent been to active on the Forum, I have been building a website about Gina and I, and thats been taking up some time, I am just getting ready now for the wedding, and should be leaving UK, either last day of March or around 6=7th April 2005, and the wedding may be moved slightly but, it all depends on earning power between now and then, I will have to settle for a good economy class seat this time, but hey why not, the object is to get out there, not to get out there spending aother £1000.00 I dont need to.

Keep in touch Keith