PDA

View Full Version : Getting Married!!!

J.P
3rd November 2006, 07:31
Just a quick "thanks" to all those who helpped us out regarding our visa enquiresa couple of months back, tommorow (Sat) myself and "tawing" get married....at last!!....made it? JUST!, anyway we still got to send the marriage license to the NSO, then the CFO, amend my "wifes" passport then apply for the visa....then i guess in a couple of years time the ILR process will begin and a whole new headache:doh , anyway thanks to you all....if anyones in Roxas City feel free to pop along to the alcohol free/dry reception!:icon_lol:

britoy
3rd November 2006, 08:42
woot woot..

another wedding...congrats to u and to ur wifey!!

aromulus
3rd November 2006, 09:33
Alcohol free....????

Sounds like my first wedding to a welsh presbyterian....
The only time in my life that I woke up after a party, without a hangover...

aromulus
3rd November 2006, 09:35
Congratulations.
Wet or dry it doesn't matter as long as you both are happy.
Mine is the 18th of february, in Cebu.

KeithD
3rd November 2006, 09:49
Don't forget, it is Phil custom to send me a present.....a nice new car will do.....not asking much :D

scotsfiancee
3rd November 2006, 16:45
Congratulations.
Wet or dry it doesn't matter as long as you both are happy.
Mine is the 18th of february, in Cebu.

A week of city fiesta in Cebu ha.. Best wishes! :)

J.P
17th January 2007, 01:00
Happy news to report! thanks in no small way to the help and advice offered by this forum im very happy to report my wife's visa was issued 2 weeks ago and she will be joining me here as from Monday, the process took just 5-6 weeks so not to long (included xmas break)...just want to thank everybody who gave me advice back last Oct/Nov...yet another happy outcome for this site...anybody currently applying for a spouse visa or about to apply then good luck-preperation and patience are the keys! without patience...:Brick: :bigcry:

IainBusby
17th January 2007, 08:20
Congratulations on getting the visa J.P. Which part of the UK will you be bringing your wife to?

KeithD
17th January 2007, 09:41
Congratulations on getting the visa J.P. Which part of the UK will you be bringing your wife to?

99% chance of the crap part....unless it's the Isle of Man :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
17th January 2007, 14:01
Congrats j.p