PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen Jessica's flowers?

GaryFifer
20th August 2009, 21:40
I made an order with island rose 10 August for Jessica birthday on the 12 August.

Jessica has still not got flowers&chocolates yet.:cwm23: I think a bunch of ungoy escaped from the zoo and ate them:Erm:

ISLAND ROSE- Thank you for letting us know about this. We were under the impression that your order was delivered on the specified date. We did not receive any report from our courier regarding any undelivered package in Pampanga. We contacted them and they said that the address given is incorrect. Would you be so kind to verify with Ms. Jessica her complete address and if possible to give us landmarks? We will be sending a new set of your order once we have the complete address.

ME- You must have new delivery guys. Before they always called Jessica on the phone, before they deliver, in case they get lost. I suggest they call her. Perhaps you have guys who are too embarrassed to ask a lady for directions?Check the map on google below: Print it out or email it to your guys. Hope it helps. Please make the roses and chocolates fresh. I don't want those old ones. Not my fault the guys get lost.:doh

laurel
20th August 2009, 21:50
I made an order with island rose 10 August for Jessica birthday on the 12 August.

Jessica has still not got flowers&chocolates yet.:cwm23: I think a bunch of ungoy escaped from the zoo and ate them:Erm:

ISLAND ROSE- Thank you for letting us know about this. We were under the impression that your order was delivered on the specified date. We did not receive any report from our courier regarding any undelivered package in Pampanga. We contacted them and they said that the address given is incorrect. Would you be so kind to verify with Ms. Jessica her complete address and if possible to give us landmarks? We will be sending a new set of your order once we have the complete address.

ME- You must have new delivery guys. Before they always called Jessica on the phone, before they deliver, in case they get lost. I suggest they call her. Perhaps you have guys who are too embarrassed to ask a lady for directions?Check the map on google below: Print it out or email it to your guys. Hope it helps. Please make the roses and chocolates fresh. I don't want those old ones. Not my fault the guys get lost.:doh

Sorry to hear this,I have used flora2000 many times, they are excellent and even offer a same day service. Try them next time good luck

Sophie
20th August 2009, 22:08

LOL, maybe island rose hired new delivery guys who are bad in directions, lol
My hubby used island rose sending me flowers and chocolates before back home and they are always on time
and they don't even bother calling me for directions, so i always get surprised as my hubby don't inform me when he is sending.....:):)

maria_and_matt
20th August 2009, 22:25
im with ayala.com, i had no problem with them, when they say they will deliver monday they deliver monday even if its at 11 pm:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Florge
21st August 2009, 06:14
you're such a sweetie.... i wonder when my bf would send me flowers... hmmmm... i'll demand a delivery next time...