PDA

View Full Version : FIANCEE VISA GRANTED CAN'T MARRY IN UK yet!

LEAHnew
19th August 2009, 11:52
Apologised I need to edit my thread for some reasons. To those who have read please feel free to pm me.

gracia143
19th August 2009, 12:54
I'm so sorry to hear the news Sis (I cried when I learned how upset you were and I promise to cry with you all the way if that will help make you feel better). The best thing for Chris to do now is to seek legal advise which you have of course mentioned already.

I cannot give any other advise yet as Trev is on duty and would be impossible for me to get a hold of, I promise to speak to him later when he comes home.

I totally understand how you feel at the moment. I wish I am there to comfort you, I think that's the only best thing a friend can do for you in this difficult times.

"When circumstances drives you down to your knees, don't you think that's the best position to pray?" Please be strong.

joebloggs
19th August 2009, 20:31
i've asked someone i know for advise,

but email is down, cannot get their reply..

i've not forgotten about you :doh

just hang on leah :D

Jonnywina
19th August 2009, 21:55
what happened?

LEAHnew
21st August 2009, 12:47
Thanks Gracia my dear as well as to Trev:)

Joe your such a guiding angel:rolleyes:THANKS A LOT:xxgrinning--00xx3:
btw are you running next election:Erm: I saw your name at the COUNCIL REGISTER OF ELECTORS ANNUAL RENEWAL:Erm::doh:D

Bringing back the smile:)
Leah

what happened?

it's about legal matter Jonnywina, the registry found that MY FIANCE THAI DIVORCE PAPERS is unacceptable in UK law in such a way I WAS GRANTED A FIANCEE VISA :NoNo: very unusual..we're adviced by a solicitor to return the documents we got at the registry office and wait for the result wether accepted (coz I got the fiancee visa), bring into court and he might proceed a divorce procedure:NoNo::furious3::Brick:

So fingercrossed, hoping and praying it will be accepted:)

Apologized I can't detail further in respect to my other half who is a member here as well:)

TO all members who showed support and prayers please continue as we need it very much.

Leah:cwm38:

IainBusby
21st August 2009, 13:03

btw are you running next election:Erm: I saw your name at the COUNCIL REGISTER OF ELECTORS ANNUAL RENEWAL:Erm::doh:D

Leah

it's about legal matter Jonnywina, the registry found that MY FIANCE THAI DIVORCE PAPERS is unacceptable in UK law in such a way I WAS GRANTED A FIANCEE VISA :NoNo: very unusual..we're adviced by a solicitor to return the documents we got at the registry office and wait for the result wether accepted (coz I got the fiancee visa), bring into court and he might proceed a divorce procedure:NoNo::furious3::Brick:

Apologized I can't detail further in respect to my other half who is a member here as well:)

TO all members who showed support and prayers please continue as we need it very much.

Hi Leah, I'm glad things seem to be looking a bit more positive for you both.

Iain.

Florge
21st August 2009, 13:24
Hi Leah,

Don't worry much.. it will be sorted out soon... nothing will remain unsolved especially when it is offered to Him. I'll pray for you as well..

Keep smiling... ang wrinkles! hehehe..

LEAHnew
21st August 2009, 14:12
Hi Leah, I'm glad things seem to be looking a bit more positive for you both.

Iain.

Thanks Iain and to Louella as well:)

Hi Leah,

Don't worry much.. it will be sorted out soon... nothing will remain unsolved especially when it is offered to Him. I'll pray for you as well..

Keep smiling... ang wrinkles! hehehe..

That's why I'm putting back my smiles:):):cwm38:

Thanks for the support Florge:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jencha8569
21st August 2009, 14:20
Hi Ate Leah
I dont really know the whole story but reading ur post i feel upset.
I do hope and pray that everything be in order soon and dont
worry much keep smiling still, we are here for you.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
There's always a rainbow after the rain:)

joebloggs
21st August 2009, 17:34

:doh because I'm not really joebloggs, only me,my misses and kids have the same surname as me in the whole uk :D

thou i think my cover has be blown on here :yikes:, i think my misses has sussed me out after 2 1/2yrs :cwm24:

could be my last few posts on here, if she reads what I've said about her :Cuckoo::cwm3:

:Help1::ARsurrender:

tiN
21st August 2009, 18:22
Manang, hope it will be sorted out soon :)

Goodluck po :)

Tiggers0608
21st August 2009, 19:19
Hi sis , sorry to hear about that, but still be optimistic and things will be ok soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

We're all here for ya sis :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
21st August 2009, 19:22
Our prayers and best wishes are for u sis and Chris, we are just here if you need someone to talk to.. Just have faith and please be strong I am sure everything will be okey soon..

gracia143
22nd August 2009, 03:25
That's why I'm putting back my smiles:):):cwm38:

That's the spirit. Keep looking up...everything will work-out right in the end. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sis G xxx

empott
22nd August 2009, 04:23
Hope everything will be ok soon, sis. Don't let it get you down. If you need to talk, I'm here. :Hellooo:

empott
22nd August 2009, 04:27
... could be my last few posts on here, if she reads what I've said about her :Cuckoo::cwm3: :Help1::ARsurrender:

:behead:
Kidding :icon_lol:

joebloggs
22nd August 2009, 04:50
:behead:
Kidding :icon_lol:

i think shes been reading some of the posts, as in one post i mention northern lights and posted a pic of it, and i showed her the pic, and she said oh that's in norway :yikes: and the pic was taken in norway..

:yikes: maybe just a guess or has she been reading my posts :cwm24:

:ARsurrender:

LEAHnew
25th August 2009, 22:25
Thanks Tin, Kimmi, Tiggers0608 and Empot.

Just to update you guys..The Registry didn't accepted the papers and suggested to my fiancee to undergo UK COURT DIVORCE LAW.

We spoke to solicitor(immigration) and an adviced from experts that I can extend my visa..well let's wait and see how circumstances affect the situation.:Erm::doh oh I dunno what else to say:cwm34:

staying inlove,
Leah

Sophie
25th August 2009, 22:32
Thanks Tin, Kimmi, Tiggers0608 and Empot.

Just to update you guys..The Registry didn't accepted the papers and suggested to my fiancee to undergo UK COURT DIVORCE LAW.

We spoke to solicitor(immigration) and an adviced from experts that I can extend my visa..well let's wait and see how circumstances affect the situation.:Erm::doh oh I dunno what else to say:cwm34:

staying inlove,
Leah

sorry to hear about that leah, but i think the experts advice about extending your visa would be worth-considering......
If you can go over it now, the better i suppose, so you won't be cramming later on and rush on the last minute.....
Hope things will get sorted out soon, cheer up, this will be over and sorted out soon :)

LEAHnew
25th August 2009, 22:49
sorry to hear about that leah, but i think the experts advice about extending your visa would be worth-considering......
If you can go over it now, the better i suppose, so you won't be cramming later on and rush on the last minute.....
Hope things will get sorted out soon, cheer up, this will be over and sorted out soon :)

thanks Sophie...yes you cheer me up:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
25th August 2009, 23:32
:doh I'm truly sorry to learn of the unfortunate setback to your plans. What a "bombshell" to have been dropped ... at the VERY time the two of you SHOULD be at your happiest ... !! Hopefully, the Embassy will be sympathetic towards your predicament, by placing your Fiancee Visa 'on hold' pending [what I'm confident, will soon be] a happy outcome.

God be with you, Leah and Chris. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
26th August 2009, 00:03
:doh I'm truly sorry to learn of the unfortunate setback to your plans. What a "bombshell" to have been dropped ... at the VERY time the two of you SHOULD be at your happiest ... !! Hopefully, the Embassy will be sympathetic towards your predicament, by placing your Fiancee Visa 'on hold' pending [what I'm confident, will soon be] a happy outcome.

God be with you, Leah and Chris. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Lovely words from you Arthur..thank you so much. I feel I am more stronger than my fiance now he's so occupied with the situation:NoNo: and I'm trying my best to support him...right now I've been acting as his secretary:D to organized him and made him a procedure how he'll start it:xxgrinning--00xx3: with the help of the people here in forum:xxgrinning--00xx3:cheers to them:):Hellooo:

Now I am trying to prepare myself whatever circumstances might happen I still believe in the power of love and strong faith in God that it will sort it out soon.:)

rayofLight
26th August 2009, 00:29
Hi sis,,,,
we all know how great is God...so keep on praying we also pray for you......
i think the better decision now is to extend your visa...to avoid cramming later on......
cheer up sis.....
i will be in Uk soon....8/27/09 flight ko.....

Arthur Little
26th August 2009, 00:59
i will be in Uk soon....8/27/09 flight ko...

Have a safe & enjoyable flight. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
26th August 2009, 08:22
Hi Leah

Life sometimes, just seems too complicated.
But....if you think how much you have both been through already to be together then, as painful & uncomfortable as it is now... you will be able to overcome it. :)

scott&ligaya
26th August 2009, 09:00
Hi Leah,
I am very happy to help you and Chris with the process. A large part of my work is dealing with complex contractual and legal situations and I have what you might call a very organised mind. From meeting hIm a couple of times Chris seems like a quiet, private almost shy guy and he may not welcome any "help" or interference with this situation. Just give me or Ligaya a call anytime if you want any support with this or just come over during the day for a chikka chikka with Ligaya. She is more at home now she is 34 weeks and would weclome your visit.

good luck, take care and say hi to Chris

PAT
26th August 2009, 15:16
Sorry to hear your situation now Leah,dont worry,things will be sorted hopefully soon.

LEAHnew
27th August 2009, 06:52
Hi Leah

Life sometimes, just seems too complicated.
But....if you think how much you have both been through already to be together then, as painful & uncomfortable as it is now... you will be able to overcome it. :)

Thanks for the support Sim:)

Hi Leah,
I am very happy to help you and Chris with the process. A large part of my work is dealing with complex contractual and legal situations and I have what you might call a very organised mind. From meeting hIm a couple of times Chris seems like a quiet, private almost shy guy and he may not welcome any "help" or interference with this situation. Just give me or Ligaya a call anytime if you want any support with this or just come over during the day for a chikka chikka with Ligaya. She is more at home now she is 34 weeks and would weclome your visit.

good luck, take care and say hi to Chris

Yes you are right Scot, very different of me:Erm::D:doh or it's just the situation made a bit embarassment to him that's why he is not very vocal about it:cwm34:,but he appreciate everyone's opinion and advices that I gathered from here:xxgrinning--00xx3:, when I showed your post he's so delighted and very much willing to meet you and Ligaya as soon as possible, I'll send you text. Thank you very much. See yah:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sorry to hear your situation now Leah,dont worry,things will be sorted hopefully soon.

Thanks Pat, btw Congratulation and goodluck with your application:)

To Shiela Thank you and Have a safe trip!(rayoflight):Hellooo::Hellooo:

Ann07
27th August 2009, 08:43
Hi Leah

Just keep the spirit high always. You are always in our prayers:)

Mrs.JMajor
27th August 2009, 21:20
Hi Leah been reading your thread and believe it or not, i feel for you, because we been close some time ago its just that we got some bits problem we encountered, and already share your problem to my secret friend and I wonder if some one told you already that "he" wish you get married in PI, Chris and you, think about it, if you applied for spouse visa obviously its the married certificate from NSO is the one you gonna prepare in embassy, just the opinion of my friend, and I wish you all the very best of luck, your such a good person, you dont deserve that, me kasabihan nga sa haba haba man sa simbahan din ang tuloy

Take care xxx

LEAHnew
28th August 2009, 13:30
Hi Leah

Just keep the spirit high always. You are always in our prayers:)

Thanks Ann:)
James had my vote:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Leah been reading your thread and believe it or not, i feel for you, because we been close some time ago its just that we got some bits problem we encountered, and already share your problem to my secret friend and I wonder if some one told you already that "he" wish you get married in PI, Chris and you, think about it, if you applied for spouse visa obviously its the married certificate from NSO is the one you gonna prepare in embassy, just the opinion of my friend, and I wish you all the very best of luck, your such a good person, you dont deserve that, me kasabihan nga sa haba haba man sa simbahan din ang tuloy

Take care xxx
Thanks Mrs.JM for your support, I appreciate it:)
When we found out the problem.. no one yet told us, if why we didn't get married instead in the Philippines:doh.
During in our LDR we planned to have a wedding in the Philippines but due for his limited stay and work commitment we didn't able to make it. If he knew in the beginning that it will cause problem he should try his best to make his stay in the Phil. longer in time for our wedding in Phil.
So that in this procedure he discovered earlier that his Div.papers is not accepted in UK Law upon requesting CNI in the registry office, so still we can't get married yet but then he will be aware earlier :doh and sort it out while I'm still in Phil. :NoNo:. but no regrets it's happened already it's part of test in life:cwm34: we had a lot of struggles in life if we compare from our previous experiences and to other people's predicament it's not that much harder:)
In a bright side I'm still glad I am with him now can support him with the very best I can but in a very limited time:NoNo:, knowing him for more than 3 years I knew the nightmare he had undergo from his :censored: EX:angry:.
I do believe with all my heart he is also A GOOD PERSON that doesn't deserved this kind of situation it's just that many people are too abusive, crafty and selfish (referring to his ex):angry::Brick:..... so whatever happens we'll fight for it having both faith in God and love in our heart.:):cwm38:

p.s
I wonder who is your secret friend I hope it's not my LOLA:yikes::D:Rasp:

keeping the smile,
Leah:)

Mrs.JMajor
28th August 2009, 22:50
p.s
I wonder who is your secret friend I hope it's not my LOLA:yikes::D:Rasp:

keeping the smile,
Leah:)

:) He is lolo actually, wish you the very best of luck in the future.

LEAHnew
7th September 2009, 12:29
:) He is lolo actually, wish you the very best of luck in the future.

Thanks Mrs.JM wherever you are I wish you very best of luck as well and wishing your son visa will be on the way soon:)

Another update to our predicament:cwm34:...in order for him to process UK divorce he will be needed an original Marriage certificate that he doesn't have any copy of it and the X telling she got only photocopy:doh this makes the procedure starting to get slow finding original copy of marriage certificate from thailand:NoNo:

About my visa extension we confirmed (via phoning) from the Home Office that I can apply for visa extension using the form FLR (O)
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ukresidency/extendingyourstay/applicationtype/applicationformflr(0)/

■for other purposes/reasons not covered by other application forms.

they said to submit evidence of documents to support my application.

my questions are:
1. what sort of documents it will be?:doh
a letter from a solicitor, from registry, from court?:Erm:

2. My visa will expires on December 8 and HO said best to apply on or before November 8. If I will be waiting 12-20 wks for result it says there

your existing immigration status will continue until your application is decided, even if the decision is not made until after the end of your permitted stay.
my question is if I got refused am I considered as OVERSTAYING?:Erm:

3. lastly (I hate to ask this:NoNo:) will it be the best way instead applying extension use it for airfare going back in PHil and wait the result there?, it comes to my mind as I miss our shop (family business) and my daughter:cwm34:.. I love my fiance very much its hard leaving him like that :cwm34: so I want your help guys to decide whats the best thing to do?:bigcry::cwm34:

IainBusby
7th September 2009, 12:55
Thanks Mrs.JM wherever you are I wish you very best of luck as well and wishing your son visa will be on the way soon:)

Another update to our predicament:cwm34:...in order for him to process UK divorce he will be needed an original Marriage certificate that he doesn't have any copy of it and the X telling she got only photocopy:doh this makes the procedure starting to get slow finding original copy of marriage certificate from thailand:NoNo:

About my visa extension we confirmed (via phoning) from the Home Office that I can apply for visa extension using the form FLR (O)
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ukresidency/extendingyourstay/applicationtype/applicationformflr(0)/ (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ukresidency/extendingyourstay/applicationtype/applicationformflr%280%29/)

they said to submit evidence of documents to support my application.

my questions are:
1. what sort of documents it will be?:doh
a letter from a solicitor, from registry, from court?:Erm:

2. My visa will expires on December 8 and HO said best to apply on or before November 8. If I will be waiting 12-20 wks for result it says there

my question is if I got refused am I considered as OVERSTAYING?:Erm:

3. lastly (I hate to ask this:NoNo:) will it be the best way instead applying extension use it for airfare going back in PHil and wait the result there?, it comes to my mind as I miss our shop (family business) and my daughter:cwm34:.. I love my fiance very much its hard leaving him like that :cwm34: so I want your help guys to decide whats the best thing to do?:bigcry::cwm34:

Hi Leah,
If you were refused an extension and didn't leave the country within a reasonable period of time, you would be considered an overstayer. Having said that I think that you have a very strong case for an extension because the reason for not complying with your visa conditions, ie, getting married within six months, is because of something that is totally unexpected and beyond your control and if you can show evidence that legal proceedings have been instigated that are still ongoing to try to remedy this situation, then I think you would be granted an extension.

I really don't think you should go home because when everything is sorted out you will have to start all over again with a fiancee visa or spouse visa if you decide to marry in Phils.

Iain.

LEAHnew
22nd September 2009, 22:36
Hi Leah,
If you were refused an extension and didn't leave the country within a reasonable period of time, you would be considered an overstayer. Having said that I think that you have a very strong case for an extension because the reason for not complying with your visa conditions, ie, getting married within six months, is because of something that is totally unexpected and beyond your control and if you can show evidence that legal proceedings have been instigated that are still ongoing to try to remedy this situation, then I think you would be granted an extension.

I really don't think you should go home because when everything is sorted out you will have to start all over again with a fiancee visa or spouse visa if you decide to marry in Phils.

Iain.

Thanks for that kind and inspiring words Iain.....to update you guys the Thai marriage certificate arrived from the post few days ago,it's only a photocopy:doh but the english translation was original copy, we're hoping the court will accept it and start the procedure, it's really slow:NoNo::doh, so if I really need to go back home I MUST do it, it's hard to leave him (my fiance) but thinking my little daughter in the Philippines who is 5 years old whom I miss a lot and telling me now how she miss me and that makes me determined I'm ready to go.
When everything sorted we can start all over again just a test of time and strong faith and love:):cwm38:

Leah

scott&ligaya
23rd September 2009, 16:36
Hi Leah,
what ever you decide, if you need help with any of it just give us a call, think very carefully about visa process should you go home and how it will be to re apply. Perhaps you may end up marrying in the Phils and applying spouse visa.

Jay&Zobel
15th October 2009, 16:19
I'm so sorry Leah, just read this and thank you for your message...
Anyway, do you have updates regarding your situation?

LEAHnew
15th October 2009, 17:25
I'm so sorry Leah, just read this and thank you for your message...
Anyway, do you have updates regarding your situation?

Yes zobel my pleasure to give u update and to everybody, I know there are some members who symphatized and keep praying for the success of our case esp. To Ate Ping, Ate Chat, Shiela(rayoflight), Scot&Ligaya, Sophie, Kimmi, Grace143, Louella and Ian,Rob and Joe, and to those who's making intriga (gossiping lol)...I'm still thanking with all my heart:)

Last October 7 my fiance finally submitted his Divore Petition as to start UK court law:Brick:it's been so slow coz lots of papers been looking and the people involved(the X):Erm::doh
he made additional charges to start the procedure coz he got only the marriage certificate photocopy if the judge satisfied with his reasons not producing original copy. The procedure will start and they will provide case number as for my visa extension supporting documents need but I'm running out of time:doh (my visa expire on dec. 8) we're not sure how long we will wait for the judge decision:Brick: :NoNo::NoNo::CompBuster:
So right now we are considering the decision that i will be probably back home to settle his legal case first (do u think it's a sign coz i fit my w.dress:Cuckoo::D)whatever will be our plans and whatever will be happen our love for each other will remain strong:cwm38::xxgrinning--00xx3:
and honestly I feel so excited thinking to go back home:rolleyes: coz christmas is coming and I miss my daughter very much:bigcry::bigcry: and the way I work in Phil for our family business:)
Then I can consider I had a very long fantastic and lovely holiday here in UK:cwm38::cwm38::xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo:

marlyn&kenny
15th October 2009, 17:53

Leah

Hi there Leah!, Don't worry everything will be alright! You have our prayers and support! God bless ... keep us updated ok?
Regards

marlyn&kenny
15th October 2009, 17:56
Manang, hope it will be sorted out soon :)

Goodluck po :)

Manang? so u are also an ILOCANA? :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

LEAHnew
15th October 2009, 18:02
Manang? so u are also an ILOCANA? :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

Thanks Marlyn&kenny:)
Yes Tin knew some ilocano words but she's from Angeles City:D I call her ading (lil sister:D) as I can understand and speak little bit Ilocano I'm from Nueva Ecija the rice capital of Phil but no more rice now coz of the flood:bigcry::bigcry:. How about you? where you from?

vbkelly
15th October 2009, 18:53
Yes Tin knew some ilocano words but she's from Angeles City:D I call her ading (lil sister:D) as I can understand and speak little bit Ilocano I'm from Nueva Ecija the rice capital of Phil but no more rice now coz of the flood:bigcry::bigcry:. How about you? where you from?

sorry to hear about your situation sis im hoping everything will sorted out before end of this year.

Sophie
15th October 2009, 20:57
Yes zobel my pleasure to give u update and to everybody, I know there are some members who symphatized and keep praying for the success of our case esp. To Ate Ping, Ate Chat, Scot&Ligaya, Sophie, Kimmi, Grace143, Louella and Ian,Rob and Joe, and to those who's making intriga (gossiping lol)...I'm still thanking with all my heart:)

Last October 7 my fiance finally submitted his Divore Petition as to start UK court law:Brick:it's been so slow coz lots of papers been looking and the people involved(the X):Erm::doh
he made additional charges to start the procedure coz he got only the marriage certificate photocopy if the judge satisfied with his reasons not producing original copy. The procedure will start and they will provide case number as for my visa extension supporting documents need but I'm running out of time:doh (my visa expire on dec. 8) we're not sure how long we will wait for the judge decision:Brick: :NoNo::NoNo::CompBuster:
So right now we are considering the decision that i will be probably back home to settle his legal case first (do u think it's a sign coz i fit my w.dress:Cuckoo::D)whatever will be our plans and whatever will be happen our love for each other will remain strong:cwm38::xxgrinning--00xx3:
and honestly I feel so excited thinking to go back home:rolleyes: coz christmas is coming and I miss my daughter very much:bigcry::bigcry: and the way I work in Phil for our family business:)
Then I can consider I had a very long fantastic and lovely holiday here in UK:cwm38::cwm38::xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Hi leah, i'm so sorry to hear about this, i know how disappointing it must be for you and and your hubby......
I really hope that everything will be sorted out before your visa expire so you can get on with the wedding as originally planned.....
Don't worry, things will fall into place and all this hassles will be over soon , hang in there sis :)

LEAHnew
16th October 2009, 01:24
Hi leah, i'm so sorry to hear about this, i know how disappointing it must be for you and and your hubby......
I really hope that everything will be sorted out before your visa expire so you can get on with the wedding as originally planned.....
Don't worry, things will fall into place and all this hassles will be over soon , hang in there sis :)

Thanks Sophie no worries now:)
coz staying inlove and thinking positive:cwm38::xxgrinning--00xx3:
I'm always here around..this forum inspires me from different difficulties that life must go on... no matter what:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
16th October 2009, 01:25
sorry to hear about your situation sis im hoping everything will sorted out before end of this year.

Thanks sis appreciated a lot:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

September
16th October 2009, 11:03
I admire your being positive thinkier, all the best

LEAHnew
16th October 2009, 14:28
I admire your being positive thinkier, all the best

Thanks alot:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

and to add to say THANKS to the most supportive member i've met here in forum who encourage and uplift my faith in God Shirley (paulgee) you have a good heart and really a friend to count on...Thank you so much:xxgrinning--00xx3:

acs
16th October 2009, 19:13
Just read your story miss leah, we pray for you and your fiance that you will overcome this trial. Just keep on being strong and be there for each other, you'll get through on this.

Jay&Zobel
20th October 2009, 11:20
Yes zobel my pleasure to give u update and to everybody, (do u think it's a sign coz i fit my w.dress:Cuckoo::D):cwm38::cwm38::xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Thanks for the updates Leah, but don't blame the dress hehe, but TBH when I read your news I just remembered your lola telling you off not to wear it before the wedding hehe... ooops :doh:D

I can see that you are very positive about all these things, which is really good, don't let that hope to just fly out the window.

God bless you dear & in case you will not have the visa extention, enjoy your Christmas Holidays in the PI.

x

LEAHnew
21st October 2009, 12:01
Just read your story miss leah, we pray for you and your fiance that you will overcome this trial. Just keep on being strong and be there for each other, you'll get through on this.

Thank you very much acs we really need that:xxgrinning--00xx3:
all the best:)

Thanks for the updates Leah, but don't blame the dress hehe, but TBH when I read your news I just remembered your lola telling you off not to wear it before the wedding hehe... ooops :doh:D

I can see that you are very positive about all these things, which is really good, don't let that hope to just fly out the window.

God bless you dear & in case you will not have the visa extention, enjoy your Christmas Holidays in the PI.

x

:doh yea maybe lola is right:yikes::rolleyes::D

Yes Zobel I'll stay positive and keeping the faith and love in my heart as we rock:D:cwm38::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thank you so much for your support:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
21st October 2009, 13:45
Sorry Leah I am late to know:doh.
I was in Pinas that time
Hope and pray for your extention!
If not, just be patient.
You'll sort em all soon!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiN
21st October 2009, 14:29
My mom is from La Union so i know some Ilocano words :D

Manang, hope all is well with u :)

Don't lose hope and be strong...x

LEAHnew
10th November 2009, 23:18
Manang, hope all is well with u :)

Don't lose hope and be strong...x
Thanks Tin, I hope to see you in the Phil. when is your flight and how long you gonna stay there?:rolleyes:

Sorry Leah I am late to know:doh.
I was in Pinas that time
Hope and pray for your extention!
If not, just be patient.
You'll sort em all soon!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Ate Pen for your support.
An update for our case, we got the case number last 3rd of Nov. from Walsall Local Court and 5th of Nov. we completed the FLR(O) application form, compiled the evidences and some legal supporting letters but in the end I changed mind I wasn't too strong to do it and I'm afraid how things turn out for visa extension result and divorce case procedure:Brick::doh:CompBuster:
So now I choose to GO BACK HOME instead, I got a lot of personal reasons including family responsibilty. My fiance was so sad about my decision:NoNo::bigcry:and it hurts me saying it coz part of me I wanted to stay, but we talk about it wholehearted and I felt his support.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I know this is the big challenge of our relationship and I believe we'll still get there in the end...everything happens has a purpose and I let God be our guiding light (excuse to non-believers) to our path.

And now I'm going back home and I'm soooo excited...and I just can't hide it:REDancedancer08::333::9::woohoo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

marlyn&kenny
12th November 2009, 03:56

h. sorry for late reply. im frm abra. nyes i know n. ecija! sorry bout the flood. how r u doing this dys,
regards,

Sim11UK
12th November 2009, 08:08
Hi Leah, life seems very complicated for you at the moment.
Your daughter & family must be missing you, as you are them.

It's maybe best you do go home for a while, under the circumstances...just hurry back as soon as you can. :)

liane
12th November 2009, 16:02
Hi Leah, I hope things will be better for you and your fiance. For now enjoy your time with your family back home:)
I hope your fiance's paper will be sorted quick so you can get back to UK very soon:)

LEAHnew
13th November 2009, 13:45
Hi Leah, life seems very complicated for you at the moment.
Your daughter & family must be missing you, as you are them.

It's maybe best you do go home for a while, under the circumstances...just hurry back as soon as you can. :)

Thanks Sim...and we'll do:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Leah, I hope things will be better for you and your fiance. For now enjoy your time with your family back home:)
I hope your fiance's paper will be sorted quick so you can get back to UK very soon:)

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Thanks anak...... oopps Liane hehehe u made me miss my daughter so much:doh:D:Cuckoo::xxgrinning--00xx3:
All the best:xxgrinning--00xx3:

liane
13th November 2009, 14:42
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Thanks anak...... oopps Liane hehehe u made me miss my daughter so much:doh:D:Cuckoo::xxgrinning--00xx3:
All the best:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes I remember when you told me that you like my screen name because it's just like your daughter's name but different spelling (Leanne):):):).
Have a great day! Thanks again!