PDA

View Full Version : Yohooo ! I'm going home :)

pennybarry
19th August 2009, 11:49
So excited for my flight tomorrow. :omg:

I was busy these past few days
I broke my piggy bank and changed my coins :action-smiley-081:
I got 120 £ from my coins:BouncyHappy::Rasp:

I did sewing too ! I wrapped my few bills in a handkerchief and sew in my trousers. If someone one to snatch my few dosh, it must be packaged deal. Money, trousers and me.

Stitches gone:D I feel better and almost recovered from my operation. :)

Mom, I'm coming home, so please take my picture on the wall !!!

To Mrs Daddy, Vbkelly, enjoy your holidays too.

I'll surely miss our forum but will pop up for updates.
:cwm12::Cuckoo::BouncyHappy::Rasp::icon_lol::icon_win::REGamblMoney01HL1::REDancedancer08::Jump:

Ji&Ma
19th August 2009, 11:58

I did sewing too ! I wrapped my few bills in a handkerchief and sew in my trousers. If someone one to snatch my few dosh, it must be packaged deal. Money, trousers and me.

:cwm12::Cuckoo::BouncyHappy::Rasp::icon_lol::icon_win::REGamblMoney01HL1::REDancedancer08::Jump:

Enjoy a lot your stay there and make the most of the time spent with your family Penny :Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:
I see that you are very excited :icon_lol: how long since you've been there for last time?
Take care :Hellooo:

Tawi2
19th August 2009, 12:01
:icon_lol:Good job you sewed your Dosh Pen :icon_lol: Enjoy your Hols,enjoy the Farm,enjoy the time with your mum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
19th August 2009, 12:07
Poor piggy :NoNo:

Arthur Little
19th August 2009, 12:08

:) That's great to hear, Penny ... we've been thinking about you. Take Care.

Northerner
19th August 2009, 12:12
Have a lovely time, Penny :Hellooo::):Hellooo:

pennybarry
19th August 2009, 12:13
Enjoy a lot your stay there and make the most of the time spent with your family Penny :Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:
I see that you are very excited :icon_lol: how long since you've been there for last time?
Take care :Hellooo:

Thanks Ji&Ma:BouncyHappy:
I have already made some sched for my family and the rest will spend to farm and eat more veggies that i missed here too much.
Been there last year, Jan-Feb 2008. :D

:icon_lol:Good job you sewed your Dosh Pen :icon_lol: Enjoy your Hols,enjoy the Farm,enjoy the time with your mum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Better do that sewing Tawi, as I cannot run fast due to my health situation if someone attempt to snatch my few dosh.:D Mum has same feeling. Excited to see her black sheep daughter. ahahhahakhakhak .

pennybarry
19th August 2009, 12:18

Ehehheh I need to do that boss! Additional pocket money. I saved that for my travel. :icon_lol:

:) That's great to hear, Penny ... we've been thinking about you. Take Care.

Thanks Arthur. Will always care for myself:xxgrinning--00xx3: Take care too !!! Kind regards to wifey.

Have a lovely time, Penny :Hellooo::):Hellooo:

Thanks Northener. Surely enjoy this lovely days in my life being with my Nanay and family.

Arthur Little
19th August 2009, 12:22

Mom, I'm coming home.

Have safe and relaxing flights, enjoy the precious reunion with your dear Mom and have a lovely ... altogether refreshing ... holiday in your homeland. You deserve it! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:bigcry: We'll miss YOU too, and look forward to your return from vacation. :BouncyHappy:

IainBusby
19th August 2009, 12:28
So excited for my flight tomorrow. :omg::cwm12::Cuckoo::BouncyHappy::Rasp::icon_lol::icon_win::REGamblMoney01HL1::REDancedancer08::Jump:

Enjoy.....

pennybarry
19th August 2009, 12:32
Have safe and relaxing flights, enjoy the precious reunion with your dear Mom and have a lovely ... altogether refreshing ... holiday in your homeland. You deserve it! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:bigcry: We'll miss YOU too, and look forward to your return from vacation. :BouncyHappy:

Enjoy.....

Salamat to both of you:cwm38:

Tawi2
19th August 2009, 12:35
Forget the Piggy-bank,think of the poor piggy thats going to be killed when she gets home :NoNo::bigcry:They always kill a poor pig when someone returns home :bigcry: Heres some native chicken for you Pen :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
19th August 2009, 12:45
have a safe trip penny and enjoy your vacation to our beloved country :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
19th August 2009, 13:11
Forget the Piggy-bank,think of the poor piggy thats going to be killed when she gets home :NoNo::bigcry:They always kill a poor pig when someone returns home :bigcry: Heres some native chicken for you Pen :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes yes I miss native chicken. Not fried but tinola Tawi. Let's see if piggy is ready for lechon.:Rasp:

have a safe trip penny and enjoy your vacation to our beloved country :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Salamat Sophie:Hellooo:
I always miss our beloved country.
Ang ating inang bayan, na ako'y isinilang !!!:D
I'm proud to be Pinoy:cwm38:

aposhark
19th August 2009, 13:22
....I'm proud to be Pinoy:cwm38:

You know Penny, it was wonderful to see you type that.

I loved the Phils before I met my wife, and now I am so proud of her for being a pinoy too :REDancedancer08:

All of us British men are so happy with our Pinays :BouncyHappy:

Have a great holiday back in your place.

Sophie
19th August 2009, 13:27
Salamat Sophie:Hellooo:
I always miss our beloved country.
Ang ating inang bayan, na ako'y isinilang !!!:D
I'm proud to be Pinoy:cwm38:

I loved the Phils before I met my wife, and now I am so proud of her for being a pinoy too :REDancedancer08:

I agree with you both :xxgrinning--00xx3: I too am proud of where we came from and our philippine heritage :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
19th August 2009, 13:38

All of us British men are so happy with our Pinays :BouncyHappy:

Have a great holiday back in your place.

Same as my hubby lol. He doesn't want to comeback to UK if he's in Pinas:D
He loves to drink San Miguel beer:icon_lol: He's always dreaming to retire there the sooner the better.:omg:
I love our country, lovely people, lovely beach, everything except politics:D
Will do enjoy. Thanks:BouncyHappy:

Ana_may365
19th August 2009, 14:14
all i can say is 'von voyage',enjoy ur holiday there in our own land!were waiting for a months also and we will be there.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Tawi2
19th August 2009, 14:44
Safe flight Pen,you flying from Newcastle?KLM?:Erm:

pennybarry
19th August 2009, 17:08
all i can say is 'von voyage',enjoy ur holiday there in our own land!were waiting for a months also and we will be there.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Oh yes you mentioned to me before. You live in Cavite which is about 2 rides by jeepney from Sta. Rosa. Enjoy your holidays Ana.

Safe flight Pen,you flying from Newcastle?KLM?:Erm:

British Airways and Cathay Pacific combination Tawi. Newcastle-London-Hongkong-Manila. :D

Thank you very much again.:)

Tawi2
19th August 2009, 17:11
Heyyyyyy,your in Heathrow :xxgrinning--00xx3:Safe flight,find me a nice woman,you know my style :xxgrinning--00xx3:Under 70 preferably with a pulse,own hair and teeth are optional :icon_lol:Enjoy your trip :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
19th August 2009, 17:11
Have a safe trip Te Penny.. Enjoy your holiday..ingat and we'll surely miss u..:D

britishdetained
19th August 2009, 17:12

Have a safe journey ate Penn...and enjoy your holiday:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hope you can pop up some time here in the forum and keep us updated:)

pennybarry
19th August 2009, 17:28
Heyyyyyy,your in Heathrow :xxgrinning--00xx3:Safe flight,find me a nice woman,you know my style :xxgrinning--00xx3:Under 70 preferably with a pulse,own hair and teeth are optional :icon_lol:Enjoy your trip :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Eheheheh! See you in Heathrow Tawi:xxgrinning--00xx3:. I have sister you know:icon_lol: but I'm not sure if she wants Briton. I introduced my Brit friend to her and she rejected. Sayang mabait at mayaman. :D

Have a safe trip Te Penny.. Enjoy your holiday..ingat and we'll surely miss u..:D

Thanks Kim! I'm just half of the world far from you:D Visit my friendster ehehehhe will always get in touch with you.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Have a safe journey ate Penn...and enjoy your holiday:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hope you can pop up some time here in the forum and keep us updated:)

Yes will do. And wish to meet you too. I wish that time Kevin is freed so it's a party.:BouncyHappy:

britishdetained
19th August 2009, 17:32
Eheheheh! See you in Heathrow Tawi:xxgrinning--00xx3:. I have sister you know:icon_lol: but I'm not sure if she wants Briton. I introduced my Brit friend to her and she rejected. Sayang mabait at mayaman. :D

Thanks Kim! I'm just half of the world far from you:D Visit my friendster ehehehhe will always get in touch with you.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes will do. And wish to meet you too. I wish that time Kevin is freed so it's a party.:BouncyHappy:

i hope so ate Penn so i can take you to my dad's resort and we will have a party:icon_lol::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

pennybarry
19th August 2009, 17:38
i hope so ate Penn so i can take you to my dad's resort and we will have a party:icon_lol::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Is it a hotspring like in Los Baños? That will be great:xxgrinning--00xx3:

britishdetained
19th August 2009, 17:40
Is it a hotspring like in Los Baños? That will be great:xxgrinning--00xx3:

its a white beach resort... :xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Tawi2
19th August 2009, 17:40
Whats the name of that resort in Los Banos Pen "splash mountain springs" :Erm: I went to one years ago with loads of swimming pools.

pennybarry
19th August 2009, 17:51
its a white beach resort... :xxgrinning--00xx3::D

That's cool:BouncyHappy:

Whats the name of that resort in Los Banos Pen "splash mountain springs" :Erm: I went to one years ago with loads of swimming pools.

There's 2 Splash in Laguna - Splash Island in Biñan and "splash mountain springs" in Los Baños. I like Splash mountain springs as the water comes from the underground of Maria Makiling. :xxgrinning--00xx3: HOT HOT water.

vbkelly
19th August 2009, 18:07

have a safe journey ate penny

pennybarry
19th August 2009, 18:09
have a safe journey ate penny

Lol thanks and same to you! Enjoy!!!

Tawi2
19th August 2009, 18:12
Thats where I went Pen,splash mountain springs,and another one with lots of Swimming pools just outside Calamba crossing,enjoy your trip,lots of swimming,and always think of your hubby back in UK:bigcry:

Tiggers0608
19th August 2009, 18:24
Hi 'Tol,

Have a safe trip and enjoy your holiday tol :xxgrinning--00xx3: , nice idea tol hiding your money inside ur trousers :icon_lol: just carry a bag and put 20pesos in it lol :rolleyes: :Erm:

pennybarry
19th August 2009, 18:35
Thats where I went Pen,splash mountain springs,and another one with lots of Swimming pools just outside Calamba crossing,enjoy your trip,lots of swimming,and always think of your hubby back in UK:bigcry:

That's great Tawi. That photos were all my cousins and family. They are looking forward for another swimming when I get home. A month is too short so I will just ring hubby everyday skype to skype:icon_lol:

Hi 'Tol,

Have a safe trip and enjoy your holiday tol :xxgrinning--00xx3: , nice idea tol hiding your money inside ur trousers :icon_lol: just carry a bag and put 20pesos in it lol :rolleyes: :Erm:

Salamat 'Tol eheheheh nakatahi na poh. No one can snatch it. My Nanay said put your money inside your bra ahahahha good idea. :Rasp:I don't have peso. I have only two 25 centavo coins:bigcry:
Konti lang datungs ko 'Tol, :bigcry:

bornatbirth
19th August 2009, 20:06
have a nice time penny and dont miss the uk to much?

belfast_dude
19th August 2009, 20:16
Enjoy ur trip...take care....i hope u have a good time.....

pennybarry
20th August 2009, 08:34
have a nice time penny and dont miss the uk to much?

I love UK and will miss it but not the weather:icon_lol: Load of thanks Born@

Enjoy ur trip...take care....i hope u have a good time.....

Thanks dude ! I will take a shower later and fly half of the world:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: Salamat!

jam07
20th August 2009, 09:26

Have a safe trip home Penny! :BouncyHappy:
I'm glad your okay now with your operation :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Enjoy your vacation in Manila :BouncyHappy:
and dont forget to tell us all about it :D

aphrodite78
20th August 2009, 11:23
safe trip penny and kain mo na lang kami :D can't wait for our trip home as well. ingat

ViesVies
20th August 2009, 11:44
Hope you have a lovely time at home and thanks so much for your advice on here x

Tawi2
20th August 2009, 12:41
Pen,your in the air now I guess,you might read this when you return to terra-firma(or manila,whichever comes first)enjoy your holiday,chill out and relax :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
20th August 2009, 18:39
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi 'Tol enjoying the flight now ??? :Erm: I hope so 'Tol, :xxgrinning--00xx3: don't forget to enjoy your holiday :icon_lol: coz sometimes we missed the phils too much we like to do all things in one day and we're forgetting to enjoy every minute of it lol coz we're just focusing in doing more than having fun lol :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bystander09
20th August 2009, 21:26
Take care Penny good luck and be happy....:Jump:

bystander

pennybarry
23rd August 2009, 13:30
Have a safe trip home Penny! :BouncyHappy:
I'm glad your okay now with your operation :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Enjoy your vacation in Manila :BouncyHappy:
and dont forget to tell us all about it :D

safe trip penny and kain mo na lang kami :D can't wait for our trip home as well. ingat

Hope you have a lovely time at home and thanks so much for your advice on here x

Pen,your in the air now I guess,you might read this when you return to terra-firma(or manila,whichever comes first)enjoy your holiday,chill out and relax :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi 'Tol enjoying the flight now ??? :Erm: I hope so 'Tol, :xxgrinning--00xx3: don't forget to enjoy your holiday :icon_lol: coz sometimes we missed the phils too much we like to do all things in one day and we're forgetting to enjoy every minute of it lol coz we're just focusing in doing more than having fun lol :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Take care Penny good luck and be happy....:Jump:

bystander

Thanks to all of you guy! thanks and thanks I am safely arrived and it was a long flight but happy when I arrived and seen my family.:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

My body clock is still UK and my Nanay is strict than my doctor:D No going out at the moment. Still knackered but happy lol.:BouncyHappy::cwm12:

Tawi2
23rd August 2009, 13:35
Your looking happy Pen,I just hope the £120 quid you had sewn into your panties for the trip wasnt in coins?You might have set the airport metal-detectors off,could have been quite embarrassing :icon_lol:Happy holiday :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
23rd August 2009, 13:44
Your looking happy Pen,I just hope the £120 quid you had sewn into your panties for the trip wasnt in coins?You might have set the airport metal-detectors off,could have been quite embarrassing :icon_lol:Happy holiday :xxgrinning--00xx3:

not in my panty lol but trousers, all bills and had only 1 quid coin in my purse but I donated it to UNICEF :D. BA gave us a small envelope to put a dollar bill for donation.

Really happy, very happy:Rasp::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12::):icon_win:

Mrs.JMajor
23rd August 2009, 17:05
Sosyal ang friendship ko,at ang waist line nagmumura na sa 28 :Cuckoo:

Have fun penny, enjoy the rain and humid :icon_lol:

See yah soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
23rd August 2009, 18:23
Thanks to all of you guy! thanks and thanks I am safely arrived and it was a long flight but happy when I arrived and seen my family.:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

My body clock is still UK and my Nanay is strict than my doctor:D No going out at the moment. Still knackered but happy lol.:BouncyHappy::cwm12:

it is good to know that u arrived safely Te Pen.. enjoy your holiday with ur family and loving Nanay and eat all the filipino foods that u missed when u are here in the UK..:icon_lol::icon_lol:

britishdetained
23rd August 2009, 18:27
Welcome back here in the Philippines...enjoy you time with your nanay and your family.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tomorrow i will be in Nagcarlan, Laguna to check our Lanzones:icon_lol::icon_lol:

JimOttley
23rd August 2009, 19:39

We went to Splash Mountain Los Banos, 2 years ago, it was nice the water is incredibly hot, the kids all loved it.

We were there for 2 days and I had a hire car, everything was fine till we were about to leave the resort when someone called reception and asked to speak to my partner.

They knew our names and room numbers and said there was a plot to kidnap us but they could help us, yeah sure :NoNo:

Ana freaked out she is a very innocent trusting lassie and this really really upset her. We ended up getting the police over to the Hotel and ended up with an armed police escort back to Manila.

To be honest I thought it was all bull but the police seemed to take it pretty seriously.

I remember standing there in reception with a borrowed pair of scissors cutting up all my credit cards in front of the staff and the manager. Someone in the hotel had clearly passed on our details to someone. :)

Really upset Ana and she won't let us go anywhere outside Manila these days.

Anyway sorry to interject Penny, hope you have a really nice time at home and I hope you get over the jet lag soon usually takes me three days :)

Jim

pennybarry
25th August 2009, 15:15
Sosyal ang friendship ko,at ang waist line nagmumura na sa 28 :Cuckoo:

Have fun penny, enjoy the rain and humid :icon_lol:

See yah soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ehehehe mas sexy na ba ako sau? Don't worry I eat a lot here and sooner it will be 32:D

Not so humid at farm lol, Enjoying well here.

it is good to know that u arrived safely Te Pen.. enjoy your holiday with ur family and loving Nanay and eat all the filipino foods that u missed when u are here in the UK..:icon_lol::icon_lol:gies

Thanks Kim! Busy here for Nanay's birthday on saturday. Eating lots of veggies too.

Welcome back here in the Philippines...enjoy you time with your nanay and your family.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tomorrow i will be in Nagcarlan, Laguna to check our Lanzones:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Did you enjoy? Yesterday I was here, sayang di ka dumaan d2.

We went to Splash Mountain Los Banos, 2 years ago, it was nice the water is incredibly hot, the kids all loved it.

We were there for 2 days and I had a hire car, everything was fine till we were about to leave the resort when someone called reception and asked to speak to my partner.

They knew our names and room numbers and said there was a plot to kidnap us but they could help us, yeah sure :NoNo:

Ana freaked out she is a very innocent trusting lassie and this really really upset her. We ended up getting the police over to the Hotel and ended up with an armed police escort back to Manila.

To be honest I thought it was all bull but the police seemed to take it pretty seriously.

I remember standing there in reception with a borrowed pair of scissors cutting up all my credit cards in front of the staff and the manager. Someone in the hotel had clearly passed on our details to someone. :)

Really upset Ana and she won't let us go anywhere outside Manila these days.

Anyway sorry to interject Penny, hope you have a really nice time at home and I hope you get over the jet lag soon usually takes me three days :)

Jim

Sorry for that Jim, I haven't heard any kidnap here eversince and Calamba is a big city and a peaceful place before until it became a city and industrial zone. I live in Sta Rosa, a small city.

britishdetained
25th August 2009, 17:10
hi te penn yeah did enjoy the farm:xxgrinning--00xx3: i just check our lanzones as soon ready for harvest, hope you are still here then so I can give you a basket of lansonez. It is nice going to Laguna...

tiN
25th August 2009, 20:59
Wow Ate Pen i can see it in your smile that u are very happy to be home with your family :cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

Now i cant wait for my vacation :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Enjoy every minute of it!!!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

tiN
25th August 2009, 21:01

I have a friend in Nagcarlan, we used to visit there just to pick our lanzones:D:D:D:D

Im missing it now, and we used to go to the falls in the mountain :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
25th August 2009, 23:07
hi,penny it doesnt look like your missing the uk.

enjoy your time there! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

Mrs.JMajor
25th August 2009, 23:19
Cant meet you in Manila, I'm afraid, need to do more job,
got your message friendship,your right absolutely :Cuckoo::Rasp::action-smiley-081:

britishdetained
26th August 2009, 07:12
I have a friend in Nagcarlan, we used to visit there just to pick our lanzones:D:D:D:D

Im missing it now, and we used to go to the falls in the mountain :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Really good to hear that... im always going there as we have a farm in Nagcarlan and you bet Lanzones there are really the best:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Have you visited the underground cemetery there?

pennybarry
27th August 2009, 18:57
hi te penn yeah did enjoy the farm:xxgrinning--00xx3: i just check our lanzones as soon ready for harvest, hope you are still here then so I can give you a basket of lansonez. It is nice going to Laguna...

The best lanzones is in Paete Laguna ehehehe IMO !!! Nagcarlan is the 2nd:action-smiley-081: IMO, I'm going to Paete soon to pick some if no worries. Have friend who owned lansonesan there. PM me your number:).

Wow Ate Pen i can see it in your smile that u are very happy to be home with your family :cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

Now i cant wait for my vacation :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Enjoy every minute of it!!!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Thanks tin !!! I enjoy every minute with my family as I miss them terribly. U can do it Tin! Book your flight now ehehhehe. Not too hot here unlike summer. I always do picking of fruits and veggies, help Nanay picking ampalayas, pipino, camote taps, kankong etc. those are the veggies I missed!:doh

hi,penny it doesnt look like your missing the uk.

enjoy your time there! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

I don't miss the UK yet but my body clock is still UK time. You see, it's 2:00 a.m. now and I'm still awake. :Brick: My Nanay is now snoring whilst I'm staring at her. Miss her too much! Thanks borna

Cant meet you in Manila, I'm afraid, need to do more job,
got your message friendship,your right absolutely :Cuckoo::Rasp::action-smiley-081:

Well enjoy making money and book a flight then:)
When I'm back there, I may study some courses as I cannot able to make money yet but can receive benefits lol. My Mom in-law gave me advise to study and it will start September last week. So back to school again:action-smiley-081: Miss you friend! Thanks:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiN
27th August 2009, 20:26
Really good to hear that... im always going there as we have a farm in Nagcarlan and you bet Lanzones there are really the best:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Have you visited the underground cemetery there?
Nope I havent, I will visit again soon though.

Lanzones there is very sweet and tasty, i just cant stop eatiing it:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Thanks tin !!! I enjoy every minute with my family as I miss them terribly. U can do it Tin! Book your flight now ehehhehe. Not too hot here unlike summer. I always do picking of fruits and veggies, help Nanay picking ampalayas, pipino, camote taps, kankong etc. those are the veggies I missed!:doh

No prob ate,:) I booked flights in June, and i cant wait to get home in Nov :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

U need that to be happy and relax.. Good for u! I love vegetables also especially ampalaya and kankong:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you by the way :)

Mrs.JMajor
27th August 2009, 20:58
Hey, thanks friend for what you did, I can really count on you xxxx

pennybarry
30th August 2009, 13:48
Busy these past few days, due to my Nanay's birthday and removal of tiny staple left in my operation:omg:.
Peace to everyone.

LEAHnew
30th August 2009, 14:03
Busy these past few days, due to my Nanay's birthday and removal of tiny staple left in my operation:omg:.
Peace to everyone.

Lovely pics ate Pen...seems your enjoying your vacation there...:xxgrinning--00xx3: and Belated Happy Birthday to your Nanay:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

p.s
can u send some lechon here:D or maybe lechon paksiw na lang:D:Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
30th August 2009, 14:30
Lovely pics ate Pen...seems your enjoying your vacation there...:xxgrinning--00xx3: and Belated Happy Birthday to your Nanay:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

p.s
can u send some lechon here:D or maybe lechon paksiw na lang:D:Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Leah, we cooked paksiw as there was half lechon left. I ordered the biggest one and distributed some to neighbors. How i wish to send you some.

LadyJ
30th August 2009, 15:13
Hi Pen thanks for sharing your photos.. You seems enjoying your vacation there.. Kakainggit!!

Alan
30th August 2009, 15:14
I'm glad that you are ok and happy and smiling Penny. Do you remember how worried you were about your operation a couple of weeks ago?

Love to you.

Al.:)

Tawi2
30th August 2009, 15:18

bornatbirth
30th August 2009, 23:02
that pig looks very happy,hes about to be eaten! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

vbkelly
31st August 2009, 00:09
Peace to everyone.

hmmmmmmm ate pen im hungry ang sarap naman yan

beppe
31st August 2009, 04:15
Peace to everyone.

can I join?

pennybarry
31st August 2009, 07:46
Hi Pen thanks for sharing your photos.. You seems enjoying your vacation there.. Kakainggit!!

Thanks Bb. J! Really happy and enjoy. Wish you have a great holiday soon.

I'm glad that you are ok and happy and smiling Penny. Do you remember how worried you were about your operation a couple of weeks ago?

Love to you.

Al.:)

Thanks Allan! I'm still worried right now because there's staple left and nurse missed to remove it. I didn't notice it until my 3 nieces nurse spotted a shiny metal :omg:. My gynecology will soon remove this shiny metal:D.

Everyone looks super happy in that pic Pen:D..............................Except the poor piggy :bigcry:

They only like the skin of poor piggy:icon_lol:

that pig looks very happy,hes about to be eaten! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

It is native piggy here and delicious :Rasp:

hmmmmmmm ate pen im hungry ang sarap naman yan

can I join?

Come home Vbkelly and beppe, I know you can:BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

KeithD
31st August 2009, 09:25
Who stuffed the pig? :thorsten_rammler:

vbkelly
31st August 2009, 14:20
Thanks Bb. J! Really happy and enjoy. Wish you have a great holiday soon.

Thanks Allan! I'm still worried right now because there's staple left and nurse missed to remove it. I didn't notice it until my 3 nieces nurse spotted a shiny metal :omg:. My gynecology will soon remove this shiny metal:D.

They only like the skin of poor piggy:icon_lol:

It is native piggy here and delicious :Rasp:

Come home Vbkelly and beppe, I know you can:BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

hehe i'll be there soon yahoooooooooo!

pennybarry
3rd September 2009, 15:29
hehe i'll be there soon yahoooooooooo!

Wish to0 meet you :Rasp:

pennybarry
6th September 2009, 04:19
My trip to Paete laguna, home of sweet lanzones and my trip to Majayjay Laguna Falls.

pennybarry
6th September 2009, 04:30
More photos

KeithD
6th September 2009, 09:17
Hurry up back Penn you're missing the really :furious3: weather :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
9th September 2009, 05:48
Hurry up back Penn you're missing the really :furious3: weather :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Waaaaah I'm happy here:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:
I'm waiting for mangoes to be ready and take some to UK.

I'm also enjoying politicians tricks here. ahahahaha election time soon and they are giving fortunes to residents here

I love UK boss but not the weather eheheheh

Florge
9th September 2009, 05:50
Hubby isn't with you Penn?

pennybarry
9th September 2009, 07:47
Hubby isn't with you Penn?

No Florge:icon_lol: He's working and allowed me to travel alone. He knows how homesick I was before and I'm glad I have much time with my loving Nanay and family here:xxgrinning--00xx3:he wanted to go but I'm afraid he will not go back to UK like what happened before lol :omg: he's feeling retired:DMy one month stay is too short:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: 11 months for hubby one month for my Nanay:doh

maria_and_matt
9th September 2009, 08:01
its nice to see you are having so much fun... make the most of your time there, take care!

pennybarry
9th September 2009, 08:14
its nice to see you are having so much fun... make the most of your time there, take care!

Thanks Maria! It's a lazy day for me today:D It's raining too much and yesterday I went to SM and was raining. I didn't notice my skirt was wet. It looks like I pee a lot I was soaking:icon_lol:

pennybarry
13th September 2009, 14:33
Proud to be a farmer:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
14th September 2009, 06:17
wow ate penny looks like your having fun there:)Am in UK right now!when are you coming back?

pennybarry
17th September 2009, 12:06
wow ate penny looks like your having fun there:)Am in UK right now!when are you coming back?

Thanks Wheela! You are so fast!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: YOU're back:omg:
I'm going back next week!:bigcry::Brick::CompBuster:

One month is too short for those who missed and love their Nanay. But hubby was moaning when I told him I want to extend my stay.:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Mrs Daddy
18th September 2009, 18:17
Thanks Wheela! You are so fast!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: YOU're back:omg:
I'm going back next week!:bigcry::Brick::CompBuster:

One month is too short for those who missed and love their Nanay. But hubby was moaning when I told him I want to extend my stay.:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

That`s because you have a nice and beautiful countryside whereas me in the city and was trying to scape from it as not use to it by now:Brick::Brick::Brick:

KeithD
18th September 2009, 19:17
That`s because you have a nice and beautiful countryside whereas me in the city and was trying to scape from it as not use to it by now:Brick::Brick::Brick:
Paint green fields on the inside of your windows, and buy a cd with the sound of crickets....."HOWZAT"....:doh ....wrong cricket :NoNo:

pennybarry
20th September 2009, 01:01

Paint green fields on the inside of your windows, and buy a cd with the sound of crickets....."HOWZAT"....:doh ....wrong cricket :NoNo:

:DI live in the city too Wheela:Rasp: about 35 km from Makati but luckily we didn't sell the land. It's a farm ina city :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Boss my property is located in a village beside the farm and you'll love to stay lol. I have big spider inside my little house, frogs, lizards, fireflies, grasshoppers and butterflies:omg::bigcry:. All from farm :Erm: I don't welcome them but they keeps on coming in.:Help1::CompBuster:

jaishann
20th September 2009, 01:10

have fun

pennybarry
25th September 2009, 18:12
I'm back!:Brick::D

Back to hubby's arms:Rasp:
Back to apple tree:BouncyHappy:
bye mango trees:doh

Still have jet lag:icon_lol:
Still missing my Nanay and family:omg:

KeithD
25th September 2009, 18:25
Give it a few days, and you'll be booking another flight :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
25th September 2009, 18:40
not bad idea Boss:Erm:or you could lend me some of your cricket though:D

:DI live in the city too Wheela:Rasp: about 35 km from Makati but luckily we didn't sell the land. It's a farm ina city :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Boss my property is located in a village beside the farm and you'll love to stay lol. I have big spider inside my little house, frogs, lizards, fireflies, grasshoppers and butterflies:omg::bigcry:. All from farm :Erm: I don't welcome them but they keeps on coming in.:Help1::CompBuster:

Boss would like that insects ate pen:icon_lol:

pennybarry
26th September 2009, 06:44
Give it a few days, and you'll be booking another flight :xxgrinning--00xx3:

How I wish boss:D but cannot afford yet except if you lend me some dosh:Rasp:

Boss would like that insects ate pen:icon_lol:

Correct!:icon_lol:
Congrats Wheela, I heard you're preggy:omg: Wowow is that true?
There's also another member who is preggy again????
Ehehehehhe goodluck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
26th September 2009, 09:52
The old Welsh witch that cursed our toilet seat reckons it'll be twins now :cwm24:

Mrs Daddy
26th September 2009, 10:10
The old Welsh witch that cursed our toilet seat reckons it'll be twins now :cwm24:
I hope not boss:doh:yikes:

How I wish boss:D but cannot afford yet except if you lend me some dosh:Rasp:

Correct!:icon_lol:
There's also another member who is preggy again????
Ehehehehhe goodluck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Is that member you`re on about is me ate pen:Erm::DYes positive ate pen.hehehe

pennybarry
29th September 2009, 08:14
I hope not boss:doh:yikes:

Is that member you`re on about is me ate pen:Erm::DYes positive ate pen.hehehe

Twin is better than yearly Wheela ehehhe.
Isang pagod na lang daw.