PDA

View Full Version : photos for uk embassy

filipina_owl
19th August 2009, 07:57
hey guys, how many photos and emails do you think i need to give to the uk embassy for spousal visa as evidence of our relationship? please advice...thanks.:NoNo:

mrs traderdave
19th August 2009, 08:07
i only give 3 wedding pictures as evidence and i photo copy all the original:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:especially the birth cert,MC and more vbut the sponsor letter no need to photo copy

Mrs.JMajor
19th August 2009, 08:20
Mine 6 pcs

vbkelly
19th August 2009, 09:24
mine nothing

Bluebirdjones
19th August 2009, 09:55
you'll also need to supply a photo of your relevant tattoos with the "his/her"
names entwined in a bunch of roses.

Henna tattoos not allowed !

aposhark
19th August 2009, 11:24
hey guys, how many photos and emails do you think i need to give to the uk embassy for spousal visa as evidence of our relationship? please advice...thanks.:NoNo:

Hi filipina_owl,

We bought one of those photo albums and put about 30 photos inside.
We were careful to write "Trip 1, Jan/Feb 2008" for example.
I also wrote "With my wife and her family in Carnaza, Feb 12, 2008".
I think these things make it very easy for the ECO to see the progress of the relationship from girlfriend, through the fiancee stage to the wedding.

I believe they don't want to sit looking through hundreds of photos, they anything that makes the application clear and concise will, IMO, be helpful for your successful visa application :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Same with the emails; make it clear and don't send in hundreds of pages.....

Best of luck with your application.
You will be with your husband and your life will truly begin with love and affection :Rasp:

rayofLight
19th August 2009, 13:00
i submitted 2 small albums....from the day he arrived 'til he went back to UK....
almost 30pix...and submitted our everyday chatting in skype ....and choos an emails....(FIANCEE VISA)...

filipina_owl
20th August 2009, 03:35
thank you guys. i have been a member in this forum for sometime and i dont have friends on my list yet. i hope i can find some friends which i can constantly chat with... i am from cebu. anyone in here from cebu as well?

jam07
20th August 2009, 07:16

Hi filipina_owl :) better see this link - http://www.british-filipino.com/evidencerelationship.html it could help you through all the evidence preparations you needed. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

That site is made by one of the mods here - Pete. Great site! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :)