PDA

View Full Version : Re: My Phillipine Wife to Be

Admin
4th December 2004, 12:43
Good luck. You'll have a great life with a woman the way the UK one's used to be a few decades back when they understood the meaning of the words love, polite, kind, helpful, etc (houseworrk, washing, ironing ;D :D)

Being a scouser I tend to say thing like "hurry up you stupid t***" in a supermarket, and this does tend to upset them, even though she knows it is sarcasm, but she handles my humour very well.

Even better in Asia is that they take a while to get to know my humour, so it can be great fun winding them up until they realise I'm piddling about.

You should send your mate over to my other site, I'll teach him how to make money from gambling, and yes, that is my full-time job.

ginapeterb
5th December 2004, 15:17
The preceeding post that our Forum Admin has responded to has been removed, my colleague Keith is right, that if you treat a Lady with respect and treat her as a Princess you will get the best wife in the world.

The preceeding message has been removed, due to the nature and content of the allegations contained within it.

Thanks

rockman
5th December 2004, 17:16
Pete Please send the message back to me and i will read it and remove anything that i think might be considered as offensive, or remove the message that you sent to me as i do not want Veviene thinking i have written offensive things about her without her seeing it, Thanks - Troy.

Admin
5th December 2004, 17:49
Vee hav spies einsry ver ;D Acthung, Englader!!! :o

ginapeterb
5th December 2004, 20:14
Members should note that the Filipinouk Forum is not a Synchronous chat facility.

if members wish to contact the Forum Moderators, you have the pm facility ([Personal message ) this can be used for private messages. messages that have been removed because of suspect content cannot be retrieved and therefore any messages. would have to be resubmitted for Moderators, to check the content.

If the content is moderate hence the word (Moderator) then the posts will be left active on the Forum, if we consider that there is questionable content, we will remove it.

Both Forum Admin and myself are in total agreement regarding any posts, that are considered to have inflammatory or defamatory statements contained within.
Our decision is final, it is rare that we have found it necessary to remove any post.

Thank you for complying with the rules.