PDA

View Full Version : Free atlast!!!

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 18:21
Wow after three long years of waiting, i got now my freedom from my previous marriage! The court already granted my annulment from my ex... :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

after Kevin is released I can marry him! We will be now husband and wife not only for life but as well as legally:)

tiN
18th August 2009, 18:22
Congratulations to you, best wishes for the future :D :)

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 18:22
Silver lining to the cloud :xxgrinning--00xx3:Congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 18:26
thanks.....im very happy really as Kevin and I been together five years already and we were planning to get married many times. Kevin never been married...only that I cant marry him before because of my annulment hasnt been out yet. but today...i feel like im in cloud 9!!!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

I think its my turn now to do the proposal:omg::D

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 18:31
Oh,ok then,I accept(but only if you get down on one knee) :luv4::love::icon_lol: When I read the headline "Free at last" I thought Kevin had hacksawed the bars on his cell window with the file I sent him baked in a cake,or tunnelled out like Shawshank Redemption behind a poster of Rita Hayworth :Erm:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 18:37
:yikes::omg::omg: he cant escape as he is big:NoNo:

but i have a feeling that the case will be dismissed very soon:xxgrinning--00xx3: and i will surprise him with my proposal:cwm38:

i think its nice that since he had proposed 12 times to me already and turned it down. now its my turn:Rasp:

belfast_dude
18th August 2009, 18:47
congratulations

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 18:49
You know what they say.............."13'th time lucky" :xxgrinning--00xx3:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 18:57
You know what they say.............."13'th time lucky" :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yup...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i will be this time:rolleyes: hope wont be turn down:Erm::D

D&G
18th August 2009, 19:02
Wow after three long years of waiting, i got now my freedom from my previous marriage! The court already granted my annulment from my ex... :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

after Kevin is released I can marry him! We will be now husband and wife not only for life but as well as legally:)

well done! :xxgrinning--00xx3: congratulations!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
u still have to wait for the 'finality' though before u can remarry but thats a good start. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 19:04
well done! :xxgrinning--00xx3: congratulations!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
u still have to wait for the 'finality' though before u can remarry but thats a good start. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i hope i can get it soon....thanks d&g

IainBusby
18th August 2009, 19:06
Congratulations BD. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 19:07
Congratulations BD. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks Ian:)

LadyJ
18th August 2009, 19:15
:yikes::omg::omg: he cant escape as he is big:NoNo:

but i have a feeling that the case will be dismissed very soon:xxgrinning--00xx3: and i will surprise him with my proposal:cwm38:

i think its nice that since he had proposed 12 times to me already and turned it down. now its my turn:Rasp:

Wow! charlene, that's a very good news! Im happy for you:Hellooo::BouncyHappy: More goodluck for your future:Hellooo:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 19:16
Wow! charlene, that's a very good news! Im happy for you:Hellooo::BouncyHappy: More goodluck for your future:Hellooo:

thanks alot ladyJ:)

D&G
18th August 2009, 19:24
i hope i can get it soon....thanks d&g

another waiting game...a month or two i think but its ok u're close to the 'sweet success'..goodluck!

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 19:26
another waiting game...a month or two i think but its ok u're close to the 'sweet success'..goodluck!

:omg:really? ohh i hope it can be lil faster:rolleyes:

but at least i got it now and soon i can marry Kev:cwm38::cwm38:

joebloggs
18th August 2009, 19:35
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

good news, its like buses here, they all come at the same time :D

hopefully you will get some more good news soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 19:37
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

good news, its like buses here, they all come at the same time :D

hopefully you will get some more good news soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i wish and hope the next thread ill be posting is that Kevin is home :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Northerner
18th August 2009, 19:44
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Another step towards your dreams :)

britishdetained
18th August 2009, 19:45
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Another step towards your dreams :)

yup! nothing more i would like is to be married with the person i most love and of course see him out the jail:xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
18th August 2009, 19:55
:omg:really? ohh i hope it can be lil faster:rolleyes:

but at least i got it now and soon i can marry Kev:cwm38::cwm38:

your ex will be given 15 days to answer/contest the decision made but if ur ex won't make an appeal then it's good...but still u have to wait for the 'finality' then u will still have to register it with the LCR and the NSO...additional fees :Erm:

D&G
18th August 2009, 19:58
yup! nothing more i would like is to be married with the person i most love and of course see him out the jail:xxgrinning--00xx3:

nothing is more binding than your LOVE for each other :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
18th August 2009, 20:02
nothing is more binding than your LOVE for each other :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Your husband is one of the luckiest husband in the world.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
18th August 2009, 21:04
Well that is good news, but I did think you meant Kevin had been released, from the threads title.

Anyway, that has lifted your spirits....Kevin's too :xxgrinning--00xx3: :)

Sophie
18th August 2009, 22:29

wow, congratulations charlene and i'm so happy for you....wedding bells soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:
and i'm so looking forward to your next thread soon with thesame title "Free at last" except this time, it's kevin out of prison already :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
18th August 2009, 23:02

Big congratulations, :cwm12::BouncyHappy:
I hope this is the start of your good news and that Kevin is back with you soon.
Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
18th August 2009, 23:05

brlliant news congratulation!!!!

Florge
19th August 2009, 03:36
Congrats Charlene!!! well, good things are starting to go your way again... next will be Kevin's release... woohooo...

.... and I thought this thread is about that though... LOL

trader dave
19th August 2009, 05:12
:Hellooo::Hellooo: congratulations congratulations invites to a wedding all round then :icon_lol::icon_lol:

britishdetained
19th August 2009, 05:14
:Hellooo::Hellooo: congratulations congratulations invites to a wedding all round then :icon_lol::icon_lol:

thanks alot...yup ill invite everyone from the forum:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

hummm hows missis T?

trader dave
19th August 2009, 05:21
thanks alot...yup ill invite everyone from the forum:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

hummm hows missis T?

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol: :NoNo::doh thread has been closed so must not say to much i would like to but............:NoNo:

i made one rule NEVER AIR YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY IN PUBLIC :doh:doh:cwm34:

embarrassed

britishdetained
19th August 2009, 05:24
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol: :NoNo::doh thread has been closed so must not say to much i would like to but............:NoNo:

i made one rule NEVER AIR YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY IN PUBLIC :doh:doh:cwm34:

embarrassed

I understand same what i learned from my hubby:D

hope things will be settled:xxgrinning--00xx3::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

you and you're wife will be the first on my weeding list:icon_lol:

trader dave
19th August 2009, 05:31

all i will say is this a monthly occurance :NoNo: i have learnt to live with it :Erm: but it only happens when we are not together :doh dont want to hijack the thread :doh:Hellooo: thanks for the invite :icon_lol:

Tawi2
19th August 2009, 10:33

You want him to do your garden :Erm:
I want to come and mentally molest your bridesmaids :icon_lol:

aphrodite78
19th August 2009, 10:38

wow, congrats and so happy for you. i know the feeling just got married and eventhough they said it's just on papers it still different though. :)

KeithD
19th August 2009, 12:08
What a con, I thought the title of the thread was 'Free atlas!!! (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=18088)' :doh

pennybarry
19th August 2009, 12:24
That's lovely news! How about marrying inside the cell? That something different and they might freed Kevin for honeymoon. You can escape after honeymoon.:D:Rasp:

britishdetained
19th August 2009, 17:01
That's lovely news! How about marrying inside the cell? That something different and they might freed Kevin for honeymoon. You can escape after honeymoon.:D:Rasp:

Actually that is what im planning incase he is not out before his birthday:icon_lol::icon_lol:

pennybarry
19th August 2009, 17:31
Actually that is what im planning incase he is not out before his birthday:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Hmmm I can help you in your GREAT ESCAPE. I'll start digging the ground when I get home. ahahahhakhakhak:icon_lol: What do you think?

britishdetained
19th August 2009, 17:34
Hmmm I can help you in your GREAT ESCAPE. I'll start digging the ground when I get home. ahahahhakhakhak:icon_lol: What do you think?

hahahha a prisoner escaped for the wedding:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp:

miss.piggy
19th August 2009, 20:41

Wow Charlene! Congratulations!!! :)

trader dave
20th August 2009, 06:05
You want him to do your garden :Erm:
I want to come and mentally molest your bridesmaids :icon_lol:

AGAIN TAWI i must not agree with you:Erm::doh

britishdetained
20th August 2009, 06:12
AGAIN TAWI i must not agree with you:Erm::doh

Tawi2 is really desperate:icon_lol::icon_lol:

jam07
20th August 2009, 09:37

WOW! thats a great news! congratulations! :BouncyHappy:

I hope Kevin will be out soon so you can marry already :)

:BouncyHappy:

pocahontas
21st August 2009, 19:52
CONGRATULATIONS to both of you...there is nothing can make you happy only with the one of your true love..:)

JimOttley
21st August 2009, 20:56
Congratulations wonderful news for you both, really hope Kevin is released soon that would be just the perfect result!

Jim

scott&ligaya
21st September 2009, 09:05
Hi Charlene, not seen a post for a while, what is the latest situation with your case?