PDA

View Full Version : wearing Stag?

Ladybug_sim
17th August 2009, 14:28
Hi! guys, just wondering if you are wearing some Borat Mankini on your stag... friends of my bug want him to wear something like that... :yikes::omg:

Tawi2
17th August 2009, 14:50
Apparently Mankinis are de-rigeur on Boracay this year,all the rage,everyone who is anyone is wearing them so Sim should blend in well :Erm:May I suggest Tango-orange spandex :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ladybug_sim
17th August 2009, 14:56
Apparently Mankinis are de-rigeur on Boracay this year,all the rage,everyone who is anyone is wearing them so Sim should blend in well :Erm:May I suggest Tango-orange spandex :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:yikes: I don't know if it is a good suit for the stag as he do it this coming Saturday... just talk this time and I said if he is here in Philippines i can get him lots of women for the stag who can have a strip dance on him but there i dont have any idea how they do :doh hmmm my bug :xxparty-smiley-004:

Tawi2
17th August 2009, 14:58
Well just reading your post has given me hope for the future,its worthwhile getting married for the strip dancers alone :xxgrinning--00xx3: How many can you get?I might get married just for the stag-do itself :Erm:In the UK particularly around the south-west near cities like Bristol its common practice on stag-do's to shackle the prospective groom naked to a sturdy fence or lamp post in a notorious part of town,somewhere like a bayot district and leave him to his fate,the premise being he too will understand the pain of also losing his virginity...................

Ladybug_sim
17th August 2009, 15:22
Well just reading your post has given me hope for the future,its worthwhile getting married for the strip dancers alone :xxgrinning--00xx3: How many can you get?I might get married just for the stag-do itself :Erm:In the UK particularly around the south-west near cities like Bristol its common practice on stag-do's to shackle the prospective groom naked to a sturdy fence or lamp post in a notorious part of town,somewhere like a bayot district and leave him to his fate,the premise being he too will understand the pain of also losing his virginity...................

Ahhh.... :Cuckoo::Cuckoo: yes, just known it here for now:omg::omg: I can't imagine on it ...:censored::censored::censored:. It is really different ha .. i get shock on when he said his friends want him to wear Borat and when i saw it on google .. :omg::omg::omg::omg::cwm23:.. no no for me :ARsurrender: but i understand now so he do what best suit for him im just take :Help1::censored:

Hmmmmmm you want? bug knows some of my friends who are nice move to do on it i can only have 5 guls not so many as im not outing at night just know some of them :Cuckoo::Erm:

Tawi2
17th August 2009, 15:27
Five girls :cwm24:Yeah,give me ten minutes to book the flight :xxgrinning--00xx3:See them at the weekend :REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050::luv4::love18: Oh..........wait :NoNo:I just remembered how old I am :bigcry:I cant even last five minutes never mind have 5 women :NoNo:Those days are distant but happy memories :bigcry:Try and get a pic of Sim in his mankini and post it so we can vicariously be at his stag-party at least in spirit k?Shackled to a lamp-post wearing a mankini,yup,we would all appreciate a picture of that if you can get one :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ladybug_sim
17th August 2009, 15:41
Hi! Tawi2, thanks for the advice about Toril, I just don’t want to high jacking florge thread, yes, I been there but it is a long years from now. I known Kalayaan Beach before and the other side on it but I heard it was bought or own now of some foreigner :Erm:… I think I need to do an up date on there too before I decide to go with bug. I stayed there for 6 years before and lots of relatives there too .. not to keen but its ok.

About Mulig , yes you are right and thanks to remind me for that as what my grandfa said about that people… they go there usually to ask water and some food as Lolo have a big tank of saving water supplying for all the neighbors there.. It is nice there Hmmmm I need to think again :doh.. but anyway thank you so much on it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
17th August 2009, 15:46
Five girls :cwm24:Yeah,give me ten minutes to book the flight :xxgrinning--00xx3:See them at the weekend :REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050::luv4::love18: Oh..........wait :NoNo:I just remembered how old I am :bigcry:I cant even last five minutes never mind have 5 women :NoNo:Those days are distant but happy memories :bigcry:Try and get a pic of Sim in his mankini and post it so we can vicariously be at his stag-party at least in spirit k?Shackled to a lamp-post wearing a mankini,yup,we would all appreciate a picture of that if you can get one :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Go for it Tawi.....i think you're a year younger than me?:Erm:....Ladybug will meet you at the airport.

Only found out about this mankini business this morning....hope it dosen't happen....not looking forward to it. :NoNo::NoNo::icon_lol:

Tawi2
17th August 2009, 15:49
Go for it Tawi.....i think you're a year younger than me?:Erm:....Ladybug will meet you at the airport.

Only found out about this mankini business this morning....hope it dosen't happen....not looking forward to it. :NoNo::NoNo::icon_lol:
I am a year younger than you,but you know what us old guys are like :NoNo: Forget five women,even one nowadays would finish me off :bigcry:But I still have memories of bachanalian weekends in Pattaya hotels :icon_lol:(better not remember too much,it puts a strain on my heart) :NoNo::ARsurrender:

Ladybug_sim
17th August 2009, 15:50

:222: Oh go go Tawi2 ..but poor me as i can't see my bug on his mankini :Help1::smileybigangry: do a favor if you can do it for me:Bolt: as i think you are near there .. :woohoo::woohoo: wish he look like this :Kilt: hmmm need to hide now :xxparty-smiley-004: i know he is reading :omg: just want to know if someday here having Stag party before they get married too.. anyone on here? :Erm:

Sim11UK
17th August 2009, 15:54
Hmmmmm I think it's slightly more revealing than that :Kilt::rolleyes:

Ladybug_sim
17th August 2009, 15:55

Opppsss here you are :xxparty-smiley-004::smileybigtmouth:

Ladybug_sim
17th August 2009, 16:01
I am a year younger than you,but you know what us old guys are like :NoNo: Forget five women,even one nowadays would finish me off :bigcry:But I still have memories of bachanalian weekends in Pattaya hotels :icon_lol:(better not remember too much,it puts a strain on my heart) :NoNo::ARsurrender:

Oh you mean you are a good boy now with your ages? :Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Blacklistliar: when get near to the women you well say then as my bug knows these " I can't control my self" :action-smiley-075::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08: strong strong :cwm12:

Tawi2
17th August 2009, 16:05
Sim cant control himself :icon_lol::Erm::icon_lol: Thats interesting :icon_lol: I am more weak...weak than strong...strong :icon_lol:but its good to know Sim still has his strength :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
17th August 2009, 16:10
Oh you mean you are a good boy now with your ages? :Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Blacklistliar: when get near to the women you well say then as my bug knows these " I can't control my self" :action-smiley-075::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08: strong strong :cwm12:

Oi!!!!!! it's time you went to bed! :omg::doh:D

Sophie
17th August 2009, 16:11
Five girls :cwm24:Yeah,give me ten minutes to book the flight :xxgrinning--00xx3:See them at the weekend :REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050::luv4::love18: Oh..........wait :NoNo:I just remembered how old I am :bigcry:I cant even last five minutes never mind have 5 women :NoNo:Those days are distant but happy memories :bigcry

And i thought you plan to take on 5 women all at once :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
17th August 2009, 16:12
Really?Your running her off to bed as soon as you turn up Sim because you feel "Strong....strong" and "Cant control yourself" :cwm24::omg::icon_lol:

Tawi2
17th August 2009, 16:13
And i thought you plan to take on 5 women all at once :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Maybe in a game of scrabble,thats about my limit nowadays :icon_lol:

Sophie
17th August 2009, 16:16
Maybe in a game of scrabble,thats about my limit nowadays :icon_lol:

LOL :icon_lol::icon_lol:

scott&ligaya
17th August 2009, 16:18
Hi Ladybug Sim, I could drive down there with my camera for a small fee!!!!

trader dave
17th August 2009, 17:37
:D:icon_lol: behave yourself :icon_lol:

if i was in the phils at your wedding time i would wear my mankini:icon_lol: or my leather thong :doh:NoNo::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
17th August 2009, 17:43
It could be a beach themed wedding,the guys could wear mankinis and the ladies could wear brazilian dental-floss bikinis :cwm24:

Sim11UK
17th August 2009, 20:07
Hi Ladybug Sim, I could drive down there with my camera for a small fee!!!!

Well if she does pay you, I'll be easy to spot. :doh

:D:icon_lol: behave yourself :icon_lol:

if i was in the phils at your wedding time i would wear my mankini:icon_lol: or my leather thong :doh:NoNo::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I don't want to even think about your leather thong :yikes::icon_lol:

Sim11UK
17th August 2009, 20:12
May I suggest Tango-orange spandex :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just like your new avatatar

It could be a beach themed wedding,the guys could wear mankinis and the ladies could wear brazilian dental-floss bikinis :cwm24:

The latter sounds good :xxgrinning--00xx3: