PDA

View Full Version : And so we hate...

Northerner
17th August 2009, 02:55
Hi guy's,

I've just seen two shocking videos, one video being nothing more than hateful propaganda, and the second video being from the BBC.

The first video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU) is an American right wing Christian documentary making the claim that Muslims are giving birth at a rate of 8.1, whilst Christians are producing at a rate of 1.something (depends on the country). Now this video is shocking because it is a clear incitement for hatred of Muslims:cwm24:

The second video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mINChFxRXQs) comes from the BBC, and a report they did after the other video got so many million views.

Now, I am no big fan of Islam. There is a lot of stuff in the Koran that I think does not gell with secular teachings, likewise the bible. And there are plenty of Muslims who do their fellow Muslims no favours with their actions. But I see a clear propaganda war which reminds me of what the nazi's did before they took control of Germany.

The final statement in the video calling for action sent a chill down my spine and I wonder how many of the 10+ million viewers of that video took that call to action seriously:NoNo:

KeithD
17th August 2009, 09:37
The biggest rate of birth is in the underdeveloped countries that Christianity is taking over!! The facts are easy to find.

In fact the Israeli government is trying to get the Jews to breed faster!! Maybe every 8 months and squeeze it out early :cwm24:

Tawi2
17th August 2009, 10:13
Maybe the christian propaganda documentary is a counter or foil to the islamic propaganda documentaries,of which there are many?Religion as I was once told is for weak minded individuals who feel the need to believe in something as they cant believe in themselves,I wouldnt go that far but dont get rattled over god or allah or even the wombles or shaggy and scooby as theres no proof positive whatsoever that any of them existed outside someones fevered imagination :icon_lol:

KeithD
17th August 2009, 11:25
No Wombles :omg: :bigcry: ...next you'll be telliing me the Tooth Fairy isn't real!

IainBusby
17th August 2009, 12:35
No Wombles :omg: :bigcry: ...next you'll be telliing me the Tooth Fairy isn't real!

There is no such thing as the tooth fairy........ and father christmas aint real neither. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Tawi2
17th August 2009, 12:45
Islam and christianity are real,leastways in the minds of their followers :) Just remembered something,is "Deliver us from evil" on this week?The documentary about britains worst Pedophile catholic priest Father Oliver O'Grady:Erm:

IainBusby
17th August 2009, 13:16
Islam and christianity are real,leastways in the minds of their followers :) Just remembered something,is "Deliver us from evil" on this week?The documentary about britains worst Pedophile catholic priest Father Oliver O'Grady:Erm:

I told my wife about all of the incidences of pedophile catholic priests that have come to light in this country, the US and Ireland over the years and she was really surprised. It seems that in the Philippines they don't have this problem because most of the catholic priests over there have mistresses on hand to satisfy their sexual needs.

Iain.

Tawi2
17th August 2009, 13:31
Iain,in pinas they most certainly DO have that problem,but in a country where the church has more power than the government abuse of kids by church members is swept under the carpet,I am very surprised your wifes never heard of it because it certainly happens.

IainBusby
17th August 2009, 13:47
Iain,in pinas they most certainly DO have that problem,but in a country where the church has more power than the government abuse of kids by church members is swept under the carpet,I am very surprised your wifes never heard of it because it certainly happens.

Maybe she just assumes it doesn't happen because most of the priests have mistresses, but I suppose there must be the same percentage of paedophiles in the Filipino preisthood as in the rest of society and I also suppose that in such a devoutly catholic country, the priesthood can pretty much get away with anything they want to.

Iain.

IainBusby
17th August 2009, 13:55
I noticed how devout Filipinos are when I was in a hotel lobby and a catholic bishop came in. Just about all of the Filipinos there went up to him and kissed his ring.......... OH NO, I've just realised, I've just fed Keith a perfect starter for 10.

Tawi2
17th August 2009, 14:02
Its quite a distasteful double-entendre :cwm24: but I think he thoroughly enjoyed having his ring kissed :action-smiley-075::vomit-smiley-011::icon_tonguew::Blacklistthatsucks:

Sim11UK
17th August 2009, 14:43
Just about all of the Filipinos there went up to him and kissed his ring.......... OH NO, I've just realised, I've just fed Keith a perfect starter for 10.

Ha ha! love it :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
17th August 2009, 15:07
Its quite a distasteful double-entendre :cwm24: but I think he thoroughly enjoyed having his ring kissed :action-smiley-075::vomit-smiley-011::icon_tonguew::Blacklistthatsucks:

I don't think Keith has noticed yet..... or maybe he thinking up something absolutely peukifying. :vomit-smiley-011:

KeithD
17th August 2009, 15:11
I've only had one Filipina kiss my ring....:rolleyes:

....but don't let my wife find out! :xxparty-smiley-004:

IainBusby
17th August 2009, 15:16

:vomit-smiley-011::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

gracia143
22nd August 2009, 04:25

:omg::omg::omg:

joebloggs
22nd August 2009, 04:47

someone told me, it wasn't a filipina but a filipino called bruno :icon_lol:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

bystander09
24th August 2009, 18:00
Hi guy's,

I've just seen two shocking videos, one video being nothing more than hateful propaganda, and the second video being from the BBC.

The first video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU) is an American right wing Christian documentary making the claim that Muslims are giving birth at a rate of 8.1, whilst Christians are producing at a rate of 1.something (depends on the country). Now this video is shocking because it is a clear incitement for hatred of Muslims:cwm24:

The second video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mINChFxRXQs) comes from the BBC, and a report they did after the other video got so many million views.

Now, I am no big fan of Islam. There is a lot of stuff in the Koran that I think does not gell with secular teachings, likewise the bible. And there are plenty of Muslims who do their fellow Muslims no favours with their actions. But I see a clear propaganda war which reminds me of what the nazi's did before they took control of Germany.

The final statement in the video calling for action sent a chill down my spine and I wonder how many of the 10+ million viewers of that video took that call to action seriously:NoNo:

Of course one could read another solution to this issue.. This is of course for the people of Europe to "SCREW THEIR WAY TO VICTORY".. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bystander

KeithD
23rd September 2009, 11:13
....she is now mentally unstable....
:Erm: You've just described yourself very well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ca143
23rd September 2009, 11:56
:Erm: You've just described yourself very well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i agree:xxparty-smiley-004:

gWaPito
23rd September 2009, 15:20
Maybe the christian propaganda documentary is a counter or foil to the islamic propaganda documentaries,of which there are many?Religion as I was once told is for weak minded individuals who feel the need to believe in something as they cant believe in themselves,I wouldnt go that far but dont get rattled over god or allah or even the wombles or shaggy and scooby as theres no proof positive whatsoever that any of them existed outside someones fevered imagination :icon_lol:

So Tawi2 you stated ''I don't get rattled over God as there is no proof whatsoever that He exists outside someone's fevered imagination'' This of course is your own humble opinion.

If this statement had come from a 20 something then, I would understand but, I read from a previous post of yours, you claimed to have gained your vast understanding of the Philippines by visiting 50/60 times over 20 years.

I'm surprised Tawi2 :cwm24:

triple5
23rd September 2009, 15:26
Religion as I was once told is for weak minded individuals who feel the need to believe in something as they cant believe in themselves

:rolleyes: Not exactly his own opinon.

Northerner
23rd September 2009, 15:39
Ooh.. Better not switch this thread into a debate on the religious and religion itself. That's just tampo to a few of the guy's on here :D

With the exception to the filipinos on this forum, I think the majority of the posters are either agnostic or atheist!

KeithD
23rd September 2009, 16:23
... the posters are either agnostic.....
Cheeky :censored: .....I got the cream for that and cured it! :rolleyes:

Northerner
23rd September 2009, 16:26
Cheeky :censored: .....I got the cream for that and cured it! :rolleyes:

A cure for Agnostics? The pope would love that :icon_lol:

gWaPito
23rd September 2009, 16:30
:rolleyes: Not exactly his own opinon.

No quotations marks!!! in his post....hence, I edited :)

Tawi2
23rd September 2009, 16:31
So Tawi2 you stated ''I don't get rattled over God as there is no proof whatsoever that He exists outside someone's fevered imagination'' This of course is your own humble opinion.

If this statement had come from a 20 something then, I would understand but, I read from a previous post of yours, you claimed to have gained your vast understanding of the Philippines by visiting 50/60 times over 20 years.

I'm surprised Tawi2 :cwm24:"Vast understanding" :Erm:Show me where I claim that :Erm:
I can actually show you quotes where I claim I know "A little" but thats the opposite end of the scale from vast :xxgrinning--00xx3:And there is no "Proof" that god exists...............is there :Erm::NoNo:

Tawi2
23rd September 2009, 16:47

I'm surprised Tawi2 :cwm24:

And whats the Philippines got to do with it :Erm:This thread was about islam and christianity,the only time I mentioned Pinas was in relation to sexual-abuse by catholic priests,thanks for editing my posts,just make sure yours is in context in future :icon_lol:

triple5
23rd September 2009, 16:47
I think the majority of the posters are either agnostic or atheist!

I'm an insomniac dyselxic agnostic. I lie awake every night wondering if there really is a dog :D

pumpkins
23rd September 2009, 16:57
And whats the Philippines got to do with it :Erm:This thread was about islam and christianity,the only time I mentioned Pinas was in relation to sexual-abuse by catholic priests,thanks for editing my posts,just make sure yours is in context in future :icon_lol:

ok settle down..
dont get excited..:Rasp:

Tawi2
23rd September 2009, 17:02
I am not getting excited Pumpkin,your husband has had a few pops at me the last few days :icon_lol: I actually find it amusing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pumpkins
23rd September 2009, 17:08
I am not getting excited Pumpkin,your husband has had a few pops at me the last few days :icon_lol: I actually find it amusing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sorry tawi2..my husband did not notice the words "as i was told" when i told him about that ..too late to delete the message, he posted it already:bigcry:

Tawi2
23rd September 2009, 17:11
Its cool :) I will even inject a little religion into my answer because Jesus dad was a carpenter :Erm: Carpenters always measure twice and cut once :icon_lol:

Northerner
23rd September 2009, 17:16
I'm this close to starting a thread with the subject "is there really a God?" :D

Just because it is so amusing so far :23_116_6[1]:

pumpkins
23rd September 2009, 17:29
oh my God :NoNo:
here we go again:Brick::Brick::Brick:

mrs and mr t, where are you:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: