PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaarrrrrgh... NOT THIS!

Ji&Ma
14th August 2009, 11:37
Just been looking at VFS website, what I've seen there in the news nearly caused me serious nerve breakdown:

13 August 2009: Internet connectivity problems in parts of India, Philippines and Singapore. Damage to an Asia-Pacific submarine internet cable has affected internet connection speeds in the region. The complete lack of internet connectivity has had a serious impact on the UK Border Agency's ability to operate and it will impact on our processing times. As a result, you may experience a delayed response to your UK visa application. Please use the 'track your application' facility on this website to check the progress of your visa application. We will post updates on this website when we have them but in the meantime we apologise for the delay and any inconvenience this may cause.

And - obviously - when you try the tracking service you will get page with big "Service unavailable" on top and that's it...:NoNo:

:censored::furious3::Brick::Help1::censored::Brick::Brick::Brick::cwm23:

joebloggs
14th August 2009, 11:40
:doh may experience a delay, not that you will :icon_lol:

even the delay has a delay now if your waiting for a visa ... :NoNo:

KeithD
14th August 2009, 12:44
That'll be due to the storms, it doesn't take long to fix it.

Mrs Daddy
14th August 2009, 12:47
oh dear!

trader dave
14th August 2009, 13:11
:action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081: excuses excuses excuses they will be telling us its going to take mimimum 1 year to procees papers next:doh:doh:Brick::Brick:

joebloggs
14th August 2009, 13:14
:action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081: excuses excuses excuses they will be telling us its going to take mimimum 1 year to procees papers next:doh:doh:Brick::Brick:

its summer time, people at the embassy need a long holiday ,especially now they are dealing with visa apps from half of asia :D, oh and wait til swine flu kicks in, within a year :icon_lol:, within 2 years if your lucky :cwm24:

mrs traderdave
14th August 2009, 14:48
:xxgrinning--00xx3:i dont mind if the minimum takes longer even i will be know i grant next yr or whatever im willing to wait patiently no need to moan:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:i only wait when is the right for me or for us:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
14th August 2009, 15:11
...its such a miracle that,out of the whole universe,you and i found each other you are the one the lover i never believed could exist,the one person who could make my fantansies come true...

You betcha :D ......do we know each other? :rolleyes:

mrs traderdave
14th August 2009, 15:18
:icon_lol:we are not coz have a blindfold:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:gong gong:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
14th August 2009, 15:23
Thats the last word I would mention to Dave..........Fantasies :yikes: I think his imagination would go into overdrive and he wouldnt leave the bedroom for weeks :NoNo::Bolt:

KeithD
14th August 2009, 16:22
.....and he wouldnt leave the bedroom for weeks :NoNo::Bolt:
Maybe he doesn't anyway, those handcuffs can be tricky to get off......allegedly :rolleyes:

trader dave
14th August 2009, 18:40
Thats the last word I would mention to Dave..........Fantasies :yikes: I think his imagination would go into overdrive and he wouldnt leave the bedroom for weeks :NoNo::Bolt:

guys guys you dont know what her fantasies where i dont need to fantasize over nothing BELIEVE ME :icon_lol: AND MRS T WILL TELL YOU THE SAME :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: :action-smiley-081:

i only wished i was 30 years younger:Cuckoo:

KeithD
14th August 2009, 18:43
Mouldy cheese can be a problem as we age :cwm24:

mrs traderdave
14th August 2009, 19:05
Mouldy cheese can be a problem as we age :cwm24:he like young cheese burger and new fashion car:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: :yikes::yikes::yikes:his fed up old fashion coz out of order :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

trader dave
14th August 2009, 19:12
he like young cheese burger and new fashion car:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: :yikes::yikes::yikes:his fed up old fashion coz out of order :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

yes i part exchanged an old slow model for a racey GT VERSION :Rasp::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
14th August 2009, 22:58
Just been looking at VFS website, what I've seen there in the news nearly caused me serious nerve breakdown:

13 August 2009: Internet connectivity problems in parts of India, Philippines and Singapore. Damage to an Asia-Pacific submarine internet cable has affected internet connection speeds in the region. The complete lack of internet connectivity has had a serious impact on the UK Border Agency's ability to operate and it will impact on our processing times. As a result, you may experience a delayed response to your UK visa application. Please use the 'track your application' facility on this website to check the progress of your visa application. We will post updates on this website when we have them but in the meantime we apologise for the delay and any inconvenience this may cause.

And - obviously - when you try the tracking service you will get page with big "Service unavailable" on top and that's it...:NoNo:

:NoNo: That was killing me,been waiting for my son visa :bigcry::bigcry: I am dying of missing him, we been apart now for 6 months, :bigcry:

Mrs.JMajor
14th August 2009, 22:59
Mouldy cheese can be a problem as we age :cwm24:

Go sleep, how come youre still up,late night :rolleyes:

KeithD
15th August 2009, 09:42
Go sleep, how come youre still up,late night :rolleyes:
I'm doing my 5th job....processing visa's so be nice :D

mickcant
15th August 2009, 09:55

Hi all,:Hellooo:
They are using this as an excuse for the delays brought on by them now covering a much larger area than only the Philippines applacations with not enough experienced staff.
I realise we need to be patient but as the delay goes on we cannot plan for our future becouse we do not know if we have one, then if they do find a problem with any applacations there will be an even longer delay sorting it out. this is a form of mental tension for thoes waiting so long, my family think as I keep saying there are delays that my wife has changed her mind about being here with me.
I am just hoping I can p-ut all that right by intruducing my lovely wife to them _when_ she is here.
Mick.:Brick::doh:Brick::Help1:

Tawi2
15th August 2009, 10:03
guys guys you dont know what her fantasies where i dont need to fantasize over nothing BELIEVE ME :icon_lol: AND MRS T WILL TELL YOU THE SAME :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: :action-smiley-081:

But then you'd only be 10 years old Dave :Erm:

joebloggs
15th August 2009, 11:13
I'm doing my 5th job....processing visa's so be nice :D

have you sent me that Lithuanian passport yet scouser keith? the one in the name of my mother in law:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol:

i think scouser keith has been crying, and calculating what he lost on bets he took on big brother last night, as the fav half wit was voted out :icon_lol:

LEAHnew
15th August 2009, 12:25

:NoNo::NoNo:Sorry to hear about the news:doh I Hope and pray they gonna fix it soon....:)and your visa will be on the way:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Goodluck:Hellooo::Hellooo:

That'll be due to the storms, it doesn't take long to fix it.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

have you sent me that Lithuanian passport yet scouser keith? the one in the name of my mother in law:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol:

i think scouser keith has been crying, and calculating what he lost on bets he took on big brother last night, as the fav half wit was voted out :icon_lol:

:omg::bigcry:I was so disappointed he got evicted, it should be BEA:angry::D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

mrs traderdave
15th August 2009, 15:29
:)we dont have choice just to wait when it will be happen that the couple will be together again:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:we all be patient even take longer becoz there is reason why it takes long time:doh:doh

Mrs.JMajor
15th August 2009, 22:31
:)we dont have choice just to wait when it will be happen that the couple will be together again:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:we all be patient even take longer becoz there is reason why it takes long time:doh:doh

Your right, thats all we can do, moaning :bigcry: