PDA

View Full Version : help me guys

Rosemal
13th August 2009, 08:58
Hi Guys, Iam newly member here in Forum, i join this because i know you can help me and give advices on what should i do.

Iam Rosmal 24 years of age. Iam a graduate of BSIE (Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineer) and just recently graduate this March. I live here in philippines in the part of cebu..When im still a student i used to work as a part time for four years (Service crew for two years, Marketing Assistant and as Production worker), and now iam a graduate, i still dont have a job bec due to economic crisis greatly affected here in philippines specially on my field which is i took up on the industrial/company, i keep on applying but still none... so i decided to try work in abroad. I have a cousin also who is a nurse still no job and got this employer (Dr. John Klaus) from uk inviting her to work as a Nanny, and bec i really like to work in abroad i've ask my cousin to ask this Dr. if its ok if were two to be a nanny, this employer promise to do the processing, our visa's and plane ticket and what will going to do to process the working permit here.......But recently i just found out that this employer is a fake, through this forum i came to know this Dr. so i told my cousin about this.....and now, iam seeking for your advices on how to get a work from there at the uk, its not matter on me what kind of job will i have...iam seeking for your suggestions on what should i do, im willing to process all the requirements and everything...or anything you can offer, thank you so much and im looking forward for your advices.......:)

KeithD
13th August 2009, 09:00
Chances of an non-European working in the UK now is less than 1%

vbkelly
13th August 2009, 10:55
Chances of an non-European working in the UK now is less than 1%

agree:xxgrinning--00xx3:and no comment boss.

pennybarry
13th August 2009, 11:13
That is old MODUS OPERANDI already:D
You cannot come to UK as Nanny if you didn't serve your employer for a year or so. Halimbawa, naging amo mo sya sa Hongkong, then you have the chance.
Someday, they will ask you to send money and bye bye to you!!!
So please don't get involved:omg:

Tell your cousin to be cautious too:NoNo:

MarBell379
13th August 2009, 14:21
Anyone offering a job as a nanny or similarly low skilled employment is either scamming or wrong. ( I know which I'd assume)
Sorry to confirm what others have already said, but coming to the Uk on a working Visa is next to impossible right now for anyone outside of the EU, so I'd suggest having a look at other options.
Check out the Visa4uk website - it will confirm this and give you guidance if you are one of the VERY small percentage that might have a shot.

eagles
13th August 2009, 14:49
Ayaw og too sa ilaha, Industrial Eng ka , makakita kapa og maau na wok dili lang sa Uk... Dapat mas may experience ka before mag abroad..

take one step at a time, Di ka ka abroad if wala ka experience being an IE..pag work sa field sa IE,, sa agri companies in demand na siya na course

Mrs Daddy
13th August 2009, 14:59
Oh dear!

trader dave
13th August 2009, 15:26
I AM AFRAID TO SAY there is no easy answer you have very little chance of coming here to work ,:cwm34: but please heed others advice dont get involved with people who say they can get you a job :cwm34:

RickyR
30th August 2009, 08:55
The best place for Filipina/Filipnio to look for work at the moment is still the Middle East and always, always, always use the large reputable agencies. The small ones will always offer you the world, then have fees for everything i.e Enrollment, Processing, Administration, Visa. Often you'll be paid in USD, so watch out for the agencies processing fees and poor exchange rates on your remittances.
The contracts are long (1-2 years) and conditions vary. I know Filipinas working as housestaff for rich families in the Middle East who are treated very poorly and shouted at but the remuneration is good and they put up with it. I've read stories of Filipinas been forced into slave labour or being beaten, so be careful and take lots of precautions.

Arthur Little
30th August 2009, 09:43
:Hellooo: Good Morning ... and a belated Welcome to the forum. Regrettably, there is little I can add to what others have already said. However, by regularly tuning-in HERE, we CAN, at least, help you be wary to steer clear of tempting "job offers" that are likely to crop up from time to time from scammers.

Tiggers0608
30th August 2009, 10:01
Welcome to the forum

Good luck on seeking for a job here in UK, at the moment its better you get a working experience for 2 years then try applying here in UK again. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

try working in middle east first, usually its a steeping stone for 2 years job experience :xxgrinning--00xx3: good luck cheers

Peanutz
30th August 2009, 23:26
My advise? It's very difficult to find someone that will sponsor you to come over and work in EU countries. OR:
- Find someone who is EU citizen and marry you.
- Work for a big company
- you have money and can afford to live abroad
- find a job on your field or other and gain skills/experience
My honest opinion:
If you have money, then nothing can stop you.
If you don't then find someone who can give you that future.

vfire
4th September 2009, 00:21
It is very difficult to come in here and work as of now. Especially now that they have recession However, their is an easiest option and i'm not saying as the best either. You can get in here as a student which is expensive and does not guarantee if you can apply for visa extension after your course (depends on the course thought). As a student you are only allowed 20 hours of work a week and paid as a student rate (minimum rate) which, is not practical. dako ilang currency rate but mahal ang cost of living ( you have to pay for ur tuition + accomodation+ national insurance + tax).

Be very cautious about applying in Uk or any other countries abroad and also be sure that the agency are registered in POEA.