PDA

View Full Version : Members who are in Davao/nearby areas

Florge
11th August 2009, 08:14
Ok... well, I'm bored! LOL...

Anyone who wants to meet up? KKB lang ha! LOL...

PM me.. you have until Friday to confirm... :icon_lol:

hope to meet someone.... eagles? where art thou?

KeithD
11th August 2009, 08:52
You can always do a video strip and entertain the forum troops! :Kilt:

Ping
11th August 2009, 09:00
You can contact les-lady888.She work as a manager in one of the PNB branch I think in Claveria.

eagles
11th August 2009, 11:23
hi florge... unfortunately i am on travel this time :bigcry:and be back in davao on friday. ( i am at cdo at the moment)... I wish we could meet:Hellooo:

trader dave
11th August 2009, 15:22

:yikes::yikes: YOU ARE MISSING THE BRIGHT LIGHTS OF MANILA ALREADY :icon_lol::icon_lol:

trader dave
11th August 2009, 15:23
hi florge... unfortunately i am on travel this time :bigcry:and be back in davao on friday. ( i am at cdo at the moment)... I wish we could meet:Hellooo:

say hello to my wife then as you are in cdo :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::doh

Ladybug_sim
11th August 2009, 15:39

Hi! Florge, I am glad you are going back to Davao... :rolleyes: I really wish to visit there one day with my bug .. I'm a little bit far in the City as Toril is the one i like to go .. nice beaches there too .. cant remember the name now but prepare to go to the province of Mulig to eat lots of fruits like Durian, Marang, Bangkok Santol, lanzones and Rambotan ..just eating we dont need to buy on it :BouncyHappy: i really missed eating under the trees ...:doh... making buko salad too :omg: ... well, anyway we wish you a happy trip :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Florge
12th August 2009, 07:36
You can always do a video strip and entertain the forum troops! :Kilt:

and outshine Katrina and Hayden's video? no way!!! lol :icon_lol:

Florge
12th August 2009, 07:39

sayang!!! :doh

Florge
12th August 2009, 07:42
:yikes::yikes: YOU ARE MISSING THE BRIGHT LIGHTS OF MANILA ALREADY :icon_lol::icon_lol:

nahhh... just bored since I have nothing to do and no friends to meet... my friends are elsewhere but Davao... hayyy...

Tawi2
12th August 2009, 11:32
Hi! Florge, I am glad you are going back to Davao... :rolleyes: I really wish to visit there one day with my bug .. I'm a little bit far in the City as Toril is the one i like to go .. nice beaches there too .. cant remember the name now but prepare to go to the province of Mulig to eat lots of fruits like Durian, Marang, Bangkok Santol, lanzones and Rambotan ..just eating we dont need to buy on it :BouncyHappy: i really missed eating under the trees ...:doh... making buko salad too :omg: ... well, anyway we wish you a happy trip :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: I just might know someone very,very close to me who owns a beach in Toril,good choice :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:Toril on an average day is 35-45 minutes from the airport,maybe 30 minutes from the city centre.

Tawi2
12th August 2009, 11:48
Ladybug,word of advice,if Sim goes to Davao with you dont take him to Mulig,theres still a heavy NPA presence around behind Eden and the foothills of Mt Apo,also around the parts that lead to Sta Cruz municipality:ARsurrender: They dont cause much trouble currently though they were back in February when I was there,Sim looks prettier than me so he might be a better target for them :icon_lol:

eagles
12th August 2009, 12:39
florge........... when will you be free?? I am free over the weekend.

Sim11UK
12th August 2009, 22:41
Ladybug,word of advice,if Sim goes to Davao with you dont take him to Mulig,theres still a heavy NPA presence around behind Eden and the foothills of Mt Apo,also around the parts that lead to Sta Cruz municipality:ARsurrender: They dont cause much trouble currently though they were back in February when I was there,Sim looks prettier than me so he might be a better target for them :icon_lol:

Thanks Tawi for the advice....don't worry I can do ugly :icon_lol:
Ladybug spent several years in the Davao area, when she first left home. :)

Tawi2
12th August 2009, 23:02
I was impressed with her choice of beaches :icon_lol:and especially the area,Toril :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aryM
13th August 2009, 09:57
Want to visit Sta. Cruz Florge...?

Tawi2
14th August 2009, 09:34
Kadayawan starts sunday Florge,I think its a holiday on the 21'st?:Erm:

sheila_ADY
14th August 2009, 09:42
Hello Florge..

Ok lets meet?Where?Wha time?LOL.Hope silingan nagkita ta b4 ko ni anhi dinhi.

To LadyBug and Sim,a lil bit of advice, better in downtown Are beaches,because i have notice in Toril beaches..very crowded.Hope I didn't offend someone.But anyway beach in Davao City is very nice.Enjoy soon.

sheila_ADY
14th August 2009, 09:44
Oh My....Kadayawan! Thanks for the reminder Tawi2.I will miss that event :-((

Tawi2
14th August 2009, 09:47
There are private beaches in Toril :Erm: at least I hope there are,I spend a month or so on the same beach each year,they dont get so crowded because theres a payment to enter,but there is a VERY crowded public beach next to it :xxgrinning--00xx3:but better is to get the boat across to Samal.

Tawi2
14th August 2009, 09:48
I was there for Araw ng Dabaw earlier this year sheila,its better than kadayawan if you get the chance to attend.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
14th August 2009, 12:22
To LadyBug and Sim,a lil bit of advice, better in downtown Are beaches,because i have notice in Toril beaches..very crowded.Hope I didn't offend someone.But anyway beach in Davao City is very nice.Enjoy soon.

Thanks for the advice Sheila, also heard about Samal too (tawi) from reading Mindanao Bob's site. :)

Tawi2
14th August 2009, 12:25
Mindanao Bob:Erm:Is he the american who sells books online such as "How to live like a maharaja in the Philippines for a tenner a fortnight"?If you do go to Samal theres a small island you never hear mentioned,its a short boat ride away called Talikud :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
14th August 2009, 12:27
Mindanao bob :icon_lol: sounds piratical,you could call yourself Samal simon,or siquijor simon or even samar simon,wonder if theres any bohol brians,negros nigels or camiguin carls :Erm:Palawan pete?

Sim11UK
14th August 2009, 12:39
Mindanao bob :icon_lol: sounds piratical,you could call yourself Samal simon,or siquijor simon or even samar simon,wonder if theres any bohol brians,negros nigels or camiguin carls :Erm:Palawan pete?

....Or Tawi Tawi Tawi2 :doh....Mindanao Bob does have various websites & blogs, selling ebooks, flowers etc. etc.....Not sure whether he currently holds the title you mentioned, in his vast repertoire? :Erm:

Tawi2
14th August 2009, 12:57
Tawi-Tawi is just the same as saying mindanao or leyte or samar :icon_lol:and my first name doesnt lend itself to anywhere in the Philippines nor slip off the tongue as easily as Mindanao bob :NoNo: Save your money,those e-books tell you nothing you cant learn in a week :xxgrinning--00xx3: