PDA

View Full Version : Waaaahhwaaahhh

Tiggers0608
10th August 2009, 20:35
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::doh:Bricks:

I just want to rant ok :bigcry::omg:

A friend of mine went to a chinese supermarket , and she asked me if i want a hotdog i said of course YES , as i missed PUREFOODS hotdog

:doh:doh:doh Unlucky i thought its purefoods but i was really disappointed :bigcry::bigcry: i paid £5+ for it waaaahwaaahh :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

its not even near any hotdogs in the phils , but it have a phil flag on its plastic :rolleyes::NoNo::cwm24::Rasp:

KeithD
10th August 2009, 20:37
You're probably shocked as it has real meat in it :rolleyes:

Mrs Daddy
10th August 2009, 20:39
Oh dear!mind you the thread title is familiar:D:D:D

KeithD
10th August 2009, 20:41
Oh dear!mind you the thread title is familiar:D:D:D
The noise you make in the heat of passion? :Erm:

Tawi2
10th August 2009, 20:52
The last time I had hotdog in the Philippines it was overcooked mongrel :Erm:

Mrs Daddy
10th August 2009, 20:55
The noise you make in the heat of passion? :Erm:
I hope not:doh:yikes:

Oh!Tawi:doh

jimeve
10th August 2009, 20:57
last time i had a hotdog in phil it was bright red :vomit-smiley-011:

Mrs Daddy
10th August 2009, 20:59
I reckon it was a tenderjuicy hotdog you had jimeve:D:D:D

jimeve
10th August 2009, 21:00
I reckon it was a tenderjuicy hotdog you had jimeve:D:D:D

yeah thats the one,

Mrs Daddy
10th August 2009, 21:02
I am not too keen on Hotdog as I remember the last time I had one I ended up feeling ill.

Tawi2
10th August 2009, 21:22
I had Jollibee Hotdog,they are great,but some kids were knocking on the window so I had to buy them one because I felt guilty because my stomach was full and theirs was empty :Erm:

Mrs Daddy
10th August 2009, 21:23
O!Bless your soul Tawi:)I hope I can nominate you for PI presidency:D

Tawi2
10th August 2009, 21:30
Great(cant wait to get into Malacanang and steal some money)I will be perfect for the job,I will be honest and pious(No way,wonder how long a helicopter flight is from Manila to Angeles to bring me back loads of girls:Erm:)Just trust me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
10th August 2009, 23:19
you mean the one made from worms ?

i don't think they can sell them in the uk :D

IainBusby
11th August 2009, 08:15

Maybe it had real dog in it. :yikes:

KeithD
11th August 2009, 08:50
last time i had a hotdog in phil it was bright red :vomit-smiley-011:
That was a bulls penis :rolleyes: They waste nothing!

LEAHnew
11th August 2009, 12:39
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::doh:Bricks:

I just want to rant ok :bigcry::omg:

A friend of mine went to a chinese supermarket , and she asked me if i want a hotdog i said of course YES , as i missed PUREFOODS hotdog

:doh:doh:doh Unlucky i thought its purefoods but i was really disappointed :bigcry::bigcry: i paid £5+ for it waaaahwaaahh :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

its not even near any hotdogs in the phils , but it have a phil flag on its plastic :rolleyes::NoNo::cwm24::Rasp:

oh sorry to hear that sis :NoNo: next time check the label carefully:xxgrinning--00xx3:
so you miss Purefood TENDER JUICY HOTDOG.. me not at all:cwm12::cwm12::Cuckoo:

pennybarry
11th August 2009, 17:02
If hotdog is not ban in the airplane, I can bring some for you 'tol.:cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

KeithD
11th August 2009, 18:06
If hotdog is not ban in the airplane, I can bring some for you 'tol.:cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:
You are not actually supposed to bring on meat nor dried fish but everyone does......bloody Filipina smugglers :rolleyes:

Tawi2
11th August 2009, 18:20
Could be worse,you could be working for HMRC examining a bag of fly-blown "Bush Meat" coming from Cameroon :NoNo:

pennybarry
12th August 2009, 10:36
You are not actually supposed to bring on meat nor dried fish but everyone does......bloody Filipina smugglers :rolleyes:

Yes boss:D
Ate Ping gave me tips how to :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

pennybarry
12th August 2009, 10:39
Could be worse,you could be working for HMRC examining a bag of fly-blown "Bush Meat" coming from Cameroon :NoNo:

You know Tawi, When I flew to Holland I was in business class.
My hand carry bag inside --- Dried fish, dried gabi leaves and Tinapa.
I said bahala na. Come what may:icon_lol:

Tawi2
12th August 2009, 10:46
You brought sardines to the UK?Pen,we have so many they even sell them in the shops :)

pennybarry
12th August 2009, 10:54
You brought sardines to the UK?Pen,we have so many they even sell them in the shops :)

Yes I like UK sardines in tomato sauce:xxgrinning--00xx3: No need to bring sardines here:D

I like Tinapa or smoke fish. I told hubby I want to establish business making herring smoke fish but he said, herring is not allowed here for making smoke fish.:yikes:

KeithD
12th August 2009, 11:04
Ate Ping gave me tips how to....
....and that's how it gets the strong fishy smell :rolleyes:

Tawi2
12th August 2009, 11:15
Yes I like UK sardines in tomato sauce:xxgrinning--00xx3: No need to bring sardines here:D

I like Tinapa or smoke fish. I told hubby I want to establish business making herring smoke fish but he said, herring is not allowed here for making smoke fish.:yikes:

In visayan tinapa means sardine,its 555 right?In the tin :icon_lol: Best place for smoked herring is Alnwick near you,its famous for kippers etc.:xxgrinning--00xx3:They taste incredible with strong tea,hot bread,and covered in salty butter :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
12th August 2009, 11:25
....and that's how it gets the strong fishy smell :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

In visayan tinapa means sardine,its 555 right?In the tin :icon_lol: Best place for smoked herring is Alnwick near you,its famous for kippers etc.:xxgrinning--00xx3:They taste incredible with strong tea,hot bread,and covered in salty butter :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Not sure in visayan Tawi as I grew up in Luzon and my dad and Nanay are both originally from Laguna. Pure tagalog kami:D So in tagalog, tinapa is smoke fish.

I tried smoke herring here, it's lovely but I want to make tinapa in filipino style. We usually make fresh herring tinapa and eat the same day or next day. The taste is heerlijk:BouncyHappy::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
12th August 2009, 11:28
Get yourself to Craster Pen,ask your hubbie about Craster kippers :xxgrinning--00xx3: and buy or make yourself a smoker:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
12th August 2009, 12:41

:icon_lol::D Just a bit concern about its color :icon_lol::omg:

Tiggers0608
12th August 2009, 12:42

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
12th August 2009, 12:45
I had Jollibee Hotdog,they are great,but some kids were knocking on the window so I had to buy them one because I felt guilty because my stomach was full and theirs was empty :Erm:

I like jollibee hotdog also, ................. thats why i dont eat near the window bcoz streetkids do that and u feel guilty..... i remember i was eating at mcdonalds and 1 of the kids went inside and took most of the food that they passed by, so the manager called their guards and replace other peoples food bcoz of what happened ...:NoNo: the kids took my sundae too

Tiggers0608
12th August 2009, 12:52

:Erm::omg::rolleyes:

made from worms :NoNo::omg::yikes: OH NO!

Tiggers0608
12th August 2009, 12:56
oh sorry to hear that sis :NoNo: next time check the label carefully:xxgrinning--00xx3:
so you miss Purefood TENDER JUICY HOTDOG.. me not at all:cwm12::cwm12::Cuckoo:

:NoNo: hi sis , Its one of the pinay here, i thought she was saying purefoods hotdog so i said ok buy me 2, when she give it to me, it wasn't, i was a bit disappointed but i cant get angry as nagmagandang loob na nga sya to buy me a hotdog yon nga lang mali :Erm: wrong one :D

Tiggers0608
12th August 2009, 12:58

:xxgrinning--00xx3: hi 'Tol thanks , but meat is banned in the airplane , but if its not i like a jolli hotdog please :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: :Rasp: joke lang 'Tol

Sophie
12th August 2009, 13:28

This rumor about purefoods hotdog made of "CULTURED WORMS" have been going around for as long as i can remember, lol
but they are claiming it's purely beef and pork and the "worm" rumor is just a black propaganda against them....
Oh well, just thesame, i love the purefoods tender juicy hotdog back home, but i prefer the sausage here in uk more :xxgrinning--00xx3:

trader dave
12th August 2009, 17:38
You know Tawi, When I flew to Holland I was in business class.
My hand carry bag inside --- Dried fish, dried gabi leaves and Tinapa.
I said bahala na. Come what may:icon_lol:

:Erm: you did not bring anything back from the cafes:Erm::Erm::icon_lol::doh

Tawi2
12th August 2009, 17:56
The very idea of Penny bringing her duty-free herbals back Dave :icon_lol: Next time you go pen your allowed a kilo of white widow duty free,dont forget Daves pasalubong :icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
12th August 2009, 18:15
Great(cant wait to get into Malacanang and steal some money)I will be perfect for the job,I will be honest and pious(No way,wonder how long a helicopter flight is from Manila to Angeles to bring me back loads of girls:Erm:)Just trust me :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Change my mind Tawi:icon_lol:

I have heard of that as well:yikes:

Filipina hey Boss:icon_lol::icon_lol:

You`re right Tawi tinapa in visayan dialect is what you get in a tin but Ate penny is right as well as that particular smoked fish called tinapa too which I found out when my mum and late lola talked about it long time ago.

This rumor about purefoods hotdog made of "CULTURED WORMS" have been going around for as long as i can remember, lol
but they are claiming it's purely beef and pork and the "worm" rumor is just a black propaganda against them....
Oh well, just thesame, i love the purefoods tender juicy hotdog back home, but i prefer the sausage here in uk more :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I hope its really not true and to be honest I want to see them making it:D

Tawi2
12th August 2009, 18:20
I heard it was minced dyed worms fed into a hot-dog skin :Erm: But the same guy who told me that also told me San Miguel contained a % of formaldehyde :Erm: which kept filipinos looking young as it preserved them :Erm:He was drinking bottle after bottle of San Mig so I guess he was testing his theory :Erm:

Mrs Daddy
12th August 2009, 18:43
I`ve never heard that tawi!amazing this stuff comes out:D:D:D

Tawi2
12th August 2009, 18:52
I dont drink,and he was slightly older than me but looked half my age,so maybe he was telling the truth :Erm:after all formaldehyde is a preservative normally injected into the body,he was just bypassing the injection part,he did look slightly pickled :Erm:

trader dave
14th August 2009, 19:55
The very idea of Penny bringing her duty-free herbals back Dave :icon_lol: Next time you go pen your allowed a kilo of white widow duty free,dont forget Daves pasalubong :icon_lol:

i take from the no reply that penny forgot my white powder:doh:doh
:cwm23:

Tawi2
14th August 2009, 20:36
No probs Dave,she said she will bring you some sherbert back next time she goes on Hols to Bolivia :xxgrinning--00xx3:

trader dave
14th August 2009, 20:47
No probs Dave,she said she will bring you some sherbert back next time she goes on Hols to Bolivia :xxgrinning--00xx3:

good girl pen:xxgrinning--00xx3: i have just run out:icon_lol::icon_lol:

jimeve
14th August 2009, 20:50
good girl pen:xxgrinning--00xx3: i have just run out:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Is that the stuff you mix with water, then splash it in the armpit. :Erm:

Tawi2
14th August 2009, 21:13
Thats Tawas jim,but if someone was to snort it I am sure it would also make their nose bleed and their septum to rot away like Daniella Westbrooks :cwm24::icon_lol:

pennybarry
15th August 2009, 10:10

What you talking about Tawi? I don't know the meaning of sherbert and no plans going to Bolivia.:action-smiley-081:

My plans is to bring dried leaves again, and some dried stuffs again:D:Rasp::Rasp:

Tawi2
15th August 2009, 10:15
What you talking about Tawi? I don't know the meaning of sherbert and no plans going to Bolivia.:action-smiley-081:

My plans is to bring dried leaves again, and some dried stuffs again:D:Rasp::Rasp:

"Dried Leaves" huh :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: Have a nice weekend Pen,your ok :xxgrinning--00xx3:Not going to newcastle or fishing?:Erm:

pennybarry
15th August 2009, 10:23
"Dried Leaves" huh :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: Have a nice weekend Pen,your ok :xxgrinning--00xx3:Not going to newcastle or fishing?:Erm:

Gabi or Taro dried leaves Tawi.

I am not going anywhere Tawi. How about you? I tried not to walk too much to recover fast and will soon leave the beauty of UK.:BouncyHappy:

Tawi2
15th August 2009, 14:34
I just went to my sisters Pen,and to Kingston for something,I forgot your about to fly to pinas soon,enjoy your holiday and take empty suitcases with you for all the pasalubong your going to bring back for forum members :icon_lol::Rasp: I bet your husband is excited :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
15th August 2009, 15:59
I just went to my sisters Pen,and to Kingston for something,I forgot your about to fly to pinas soon,enjoy your holiday and take empty suitcases with you for all the pasalubong your going to bring back for forum members :icon_lol::Rasp: I bet your husband is excited :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Tawi! I will fly alone whilst hubby works hard:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I will be alright as I'll be free as a bird yohoooo I can give much time to my Nanay and family.

I will enjoy for sure Tawi:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: