PDA

View Full Version : Another batch of members Waiting for their visa (part 2)

Mrs.JMajor
8th August 2009, 21:30
DeltonMay(fiancee).......Submit Dec 19,still on process, Visa granted July 15, long live the King, lol
Empott(spouse)............Submit March 31, got her visa 4 months
Mickcant(spouse)..........Submit April 16, got thier visa August 19
Mjaes.........................Submit April 22 got her visa August 20
Rayoflight(fiancee).......Submit April 23, got her visa August 04
Rob&lol(spouse).......................Submit April 23 got her visa August 21
Ji&Ma(fiancee).............Submit April 23 got visa August 17
Sunshine(fiancee).................... Submit April 28
Cyrob(fiancee).........................Submit April 30 got visa August 28
Nton(fiancee)...........................Submit april 30
lontaly151206(spouse visa).........Submit May 05 got visa August 26
Jonnywina(spouse).................................Submit May 22
Angel17(fiancee).........................Submit May 22
Jed(dependant visa)......................Submit June 01
Jem(spouse visa)..........................Submit July 02
Crofter.......................................Submit July 08
Mrs.Hope(spouse)...........................Submit July 16
Trader dave(spouse)......................Submit Aug 12
Leahnew(fiancee).......................Got her visa in 11 weeks
Lunalove....................................got her visa 12 weeks of waiting
Pat(fiancee).................Got her visa in 3 months(applied March 23 exactly 3 months June 23)

Mrs.JMajor
8th August 2009, 21:37
MY VISA APPROVED!!!!!!
My VISA approved last August 4, and i received from the courier only this morning August 7...THANX GOD....
Thanx for the help to all members in the forum

I decided to transfer it in new thread as the old thread was far too long in page 14 now http://filipinaroses.com/forum

/showthread.php?t=15638,

so here we are, we can start again to check and see how long other members wait for thier visas

Congratulation Rayoflight, Welcome to Great Britain :Britain:

tiger@tigress
9th August 2009, 10:49
I decided to transfer it in new thread as the old thread was far too long in page 14 now http://filipinaroses.com/forum

/showthread.php?t=15638,

so here we are, we can start again to check and see how long other members wait for thier visas

I hope to hear more good news soon:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
9th August 2009, 11:17
[QUOTE=Mrs.JMajor;162114]I decided to transfer it in new thread as the old thread was far too long in page 14 now http://filipinaroses.com/forum

/showthread.php?t=15638,

Hello Mrs.JMajor,:Hellooo:
Thank you for doing this and making it easier to follow.
Is it that some applacations are completed sooner than others becouse they are better laid out?
only in one reply to me Manila Visa Enquiries said that to be fair to all they are dealing with them in strict chronological order.
Then seeing an applacation that was submitted a week after ours being granted makes me wonder if there is a problem with ours?

I thought if there was a problem found they would then call the applacant in for an interview?

The waiting and not knowing is the worst part.
Mick.

mickcant
9th August 2009, 11:43
Hi again,:Hellooo:
On checking the list, I see that Empott sumitted hers on 31st March.
Has she not herd anything yet?
Empott, have you no news?
Mick.

trader dave
9th August 2009, 13:03
well mrs t theresa

goes to axa next week august 13th

so ok we are a little early :doh

but maybe she will get granted earlier:Erm::Erm::doh

kenny
9th August 2009, 14:15
Hi! Everyone.:Hellooo:Im Arl.

Good news!:BouncyHappy: I already submitted the visa application to the British Embassy (Phil Axa) last Friday,August 07, 2009. I felt relieved now.

Please pray for ken&arl too. I hope and pray that i can able to join "Ken" on his special day on October...

Maraming salamat!:Rasp:

More power!:Britain:

Ken&Arl

If there's a Life, there's a Hope.

rayofLight
9th August 2009, 15:06

/showthread.php?t=15638,

MARAMING SALAMAT Mrs.JMajor.......
God is Great...prayer is a big help....

Mrs.JMajor
9th August 2009, 16:04
Hello Mrs.JMajor,:Hellooo:
Thank you for doing this and making it easier to follow.
Is it that some applacations are completed sooner than others becouse they are better laid out?
only in one reply to me Manila Visa Enquiries said that to be fair to all they are dealing with them in strict chronological order.
Then seeing an applacation that was submitted a week after ours being granted makes me wonder if there is a problem with ours?

I thought if there was a problem found they would then call the applacant in for an interview?

The waiting and not knowing is the worst part.
Mick.

Hi Mick, I thought about it and this is just what I guess, when they handle our application, there is individual checks obviously and the way we prepared our documents, my opinion (this is only my own opinion and my husband agreed for it anyway) maybe rayoflight prepared documents completely which then the ECO saw it and satisfied with all rayoflight documents rather than other applicants documents, the reason she had it earlier (visa) than the earlier who submit before her.

And also by the moods of them, some members mention that before, depends in the mood of the ECO and how quick she/he works, I been in the forum for ages and old members tell thier story how they get (visa)it,its really depend by the ECO personnel (itself) not because we didnt submit the completed documents as what my first paragraph say so.

But you will have it soon, thats the main thing, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
9th August 2009, 16:57
Hi Mick, I thought about it and this is just what I guess, when they handle our application, there is individual checks obviously and the way we prepared our documents, my opinion (this is only my own opinion and my husband agreed for it anyway) maybe rayoflight prepared documents completely which then the ECO saw it and satisfied with all rayoflight documents rather than other applicants documents, the reason she had it earlier (visa) than the earlier who submit before her.

And also by the moods of them, some members mention that before, depends in the mood of the ECO and how quick she/he works, I been in the forum for ages and old members tell thier story how they get (visa)it,its really depend by the ECO personnel (itself) not because we didnt submit the completed documents as what my first paragraph say so.

But you will have it soon, thats the main thing, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks MrsJMajor,:cwm12:
I think I have spent so much time worrying that I am looking for what we did wrong, when perhaps we have filled everything in ok!
I wonder why Empott has not herd yet, she was 2 weeks before Jennifer and I.
Thanks Mick.:Erm::bigcry:

Mrs.JMajor
9th August 2009, 17:06
Thanks MrsJMajor,:cwm12:
I think I have spent so much time worrying that I am looking for what we did wrong, when perhaps we have filled everything in ok!
I wonder why Empott has not herd yet, she was 2 weeks before Jennifer and I.
Thanks Mick.:Erm::bigcry:
Would you believe Mick, I even quarrel my fiancee before (now my hubby) when we are in the stage of waiting, because I am so worried as well that we didnt submit complete documents, because some filipina told me that at least I have shown western union receipt because my husband never send me money as I had my business in PI so I ask them(filipina) how necessary the western union receipt( they say it was like commitment in the relationship:cwm24:) or like say bday cards or letters because I didnt submit all those as I dont have all those,we dont have monthly telephone bills receipt as well, but thats it, I got the visa, its just sometimes we not lucky to the ECO personnel who handle our application, so dont worry your pretty head too much, its not that you didnt submit the complete documents, its just how they work...............................so slow :D

NtoN
9th August 2009, 19:32
Hi Mrs JMajor! THank U soo much for this very informative thread..I pray that all members' visa applications will be granted. I feel nervous already...:)

Jem
9th August 2009, 19:45
Its Monday again tomorrow.. lets hope for some approved visa's!! :cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

rayofLight
9th August 2009, 21:57
Would you believe Mick, I even quarrel my fiancee before (now my hubby) when we are in the stage of waiting, because I am so worried as well that we didnt submit complete documents, because some filipina told me that at least I have shown western union receipt because my husband never send me money as I had my business in PI so I ask them(filipina) how necessary the western union receipt( they say it was like commitment in the relationship:cwm24:) or like say bday cards or letters because I didnt submit all those as I dont have all those,we dont have monthly telephone bills receipt as well, but thats it, I got the visa, its just sometimes we not lucky to the ECO personnel who handle our application, so dont worry your pretty head too much, its not that you didnt submit the complete documents, its just how they work...............................so slow :D

Hi Mrs.JMajor,
I agree with you, on my own observation it depends on the mood of the ECO,,and maybe also the agency we get, who checked & signed on my fiancee documents helps a lot to the ECO to be confident in checking...(we don't have any reciept's from western union, coz i am working here in phil..., only 1 card, birtday card, no phone bills reciept..coz i used to call him, 'coz it's lots cheaper....we only use skype everyday.....
Still i do believed in hard prayers.....
TO all waiting.....
wish you all the luck,,,,wish you will get your visa soon...pray ..pray////

rayofLight
9th August 2009, 21:59
Hi Mrs JMajor! THank U soo much for this very informative thread..I pray that all members' visa applications will be granted. I feel nervous already...:)

it will be granted soon...just pray....

Mrs.JMajor
9th August 2009, 22:06

Yes, and so far all members here in the forum been lucky enough to have the visa, so dont worry much, meron nga pag katagal tagal pitong buwan hehehe granted pa din,I am sure you are all aware of deltonmay case for 7 months, granted still.:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rayofLight
9th August 2009, 22:12
Yes, and so far all members here in the forum been lucky enough to have the visa, so dont worry much, meron nga pag katagal tagal pitong buwan hehehe granted pa din,I am sure you are all aware of deltonmay case for 7 months, granted still.:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I understand to those who wait...'coz that's what i felt too...when i am on the stage of waiting...pero talagang ...wala akong ibang ginawa kundi kulitin si God...:):)...siguro nakulitan din sa akin......kaya binigay ang visa ko.....
ofcourse everybody will get the visa...have faith....

lontaly151206
9th August 2009, 22:39
Hello everyone! I am newbie here, I am getting so frustrated with the thread I was following on, my husband and I submitted our settlement visa application on the 5th of May 2009... and we are on our 14th week now.

This forum is really informative and that I realized there is nothing wrong with our visa application since there were still applicants before us who were waiting longer.

May God bless us all and that all our settlement visa applications would be granted and that we would be with our husbands/wives.

lontaly151206

lontaly151206
9th August 2009, 22:46
I understand to those who wait...'coz that's what i felt too...when i am on the stage of waiting...pero talagang ...wala akong ibang ginawa kundi kulitin si God...:):)...siguro nakulitan din sa akin......kaya binigay ang visa ko.....
ofcourse everybody will get the visa...have faith....

yes, waiting is sooooo soooooooo hard coz I missed my husband so much :cwm34:, I just hold on to God's word each day, His will is for husbands and wives to be together. And I am holding onto that! God bless us all!:):):)

lontaly151206

Crofter
10th August 2009, 06:50
Just spoken to visa enquires British Embassy Manila and they tell me they are processing 14th April visa applications today.Looks like a long wait until ours get processed.Applied 8th July

mickcant
10th August 2009, 11:51
Just spoken to visa enquires British Embassy Manila and they tell me they are processing 14th April visa applications today.Looks like a long wait until ours get processed.Applied 8th July

Hello Crofter,:Hellooo:
Thank you for the information, our was applied for on the 16th April so I wonder low long it will take them to progress the two days?
Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

MarBell379
10th August 2009, 13:19
Ours (fiancee visa application) went in on August 4th. Waiting now

LEAHnew
10th August 2009, 17:29
Hi again,:Hellooo:
On checking the list, I see that Empott sumitted hers on 31st March.
Has she not herd anything yet?
Empott, have you no news?
Mick.

Hi Mick EMPOT GOT HER VISA LAST WEEK AGO:xxgrinning--00xx3:I don't know yet what exact date so you'll next in line:BouncyHappy::xxgrinning--00xx3:
She's busy at the moment for her schooling and her hubby's arrival to fetch her:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

To those who are in the waiting game..you will be alright just stay positive:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo: Goodluck everyone:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
10th August 2009, 17:37
Hi Mick EMPOT GOT HER VISA LAST WEEK AGO:xxgrinning--00xx3:I don't know yet what exact date so you'll next in line:BouncyHappy::xxgrinning--00xx3:
She's busy at the moment for her schooling and her hubby's arrival to fetch her:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

To those who are in the waiting game..you will be alright just stay positive:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo: Goodluck everyone:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thank you LEAHnew,:Hellooo:
That is good news I really thought there was a problem, not that waiting 4 months isint a problem, but as long as she has it, and as you say hopefully our next.
Mick:cwm12::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

lontaly151206
10th August 2009, 18:34

So it meant to say that I still have to wait 3 weeks for them to process my husband's settlement visa application though. He lodged his application 5th May 2009.

God bless us! Thanks for the info!:):):):)

lontaly151206:)

tiger@tigress
10th August 2009, 20:48

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Congratz Empott..... :xxgrinning--00xx3: well done

Mrs.JMajor
10th August 2009, 22:32
Hello everyone! I am newbie here, I am getting so frustrated with the thread I was following on, my husband and I submitted our settlement visa application on the 5th of May 2009... and we are on our 14th week now.

This forum is really informative and that I realized there is nothing wrong with our visa application since there were still applicants before us who were waiting longer.

May God bless us all and that all our settlement visa applications would be granted and that we would be with our husbands/wives.

lontaly151206

Hi, welcome to the forum, I just add you in the list if you dont mind, but I can delete it if you dont feel, as guide for the reader or newbie just in case :)

lontaly151206
11th August 2009, 02:29
Hi, welcome to the forum, I just add you in the list if you dont mind, but I can delete it if you dont feel, as guide for the reader or newbie just in case :)I don't mind, I appreciate you adding me in the list. Badly needed an update with my husband's visa.

lontaly151206:):):)

Cebu
11th August 2009, 08:04
Would it be an idea to put on the front post the type of visa applied for to give an idea of the difference of time the visas are taking to be approved.

angel17
11th August 2009, 10:45
hi all, any goodnews to hear? it seems that i will wait another 3-6 weeks again because we lodged our application last may 22 and the embassy still processing the april applicants. hope they will have a fast process now as like you for those who are still waiting on visa its not really easy to be away to our loveones....hope all of us here aprroved!

hope to hear another batch of visa approved! gudluck to all of us....

angel17
11th August 2009, 10:51
hi all, any good news to hear? it seems that i will wait another 3-6 weeks again because we lodged our application last may 22 and as what i read some post here the, uk embassy still processing the april applicants...hopefully the embassy have a miracle changes on processing a visa coz like you guyz for those who are waiting on visa,it really not easy to be away from our loveones...

gudluck to all of us here and hope to hear another batch of visa approved!

NtoN
11th August 2009, 15:20
Your welcome Nton, your nearly there too :BouncyHappy:

fingers crossed Mrs J...I'm holding on to your reply on my first posting here about the "anting-anting" of this forum : )

NtoN
11th August 2009, 15:28

ThankU dear...I pray unceasingly & just like you, may God bestow upon me His rayofLight...Congratulations anyway & best of luck in all your future endeavour.

Jem
11th August 2009, 23:13
Sure, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Spouse visa for us :cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

angel17
12th August 2009, 07:04
[QUOTE=Mrs.JMajor;163167]Sure, :xxgrinning--00xx3:[/QU

we applied fiancee visa....:):):)

gudluck to all of us here....hope we hear another batch of visa approved..:):)

lontaly151206
12th August 2009, 13:17
Sure, :xxgrinning--00xx3: Spouse visa for us, please.

Thanks,

sunshine
12th August 2009, 13:59
Fiancee visa here :Rasp:

mickcant
13th August 2009, 07:17
Hi all,:Hellooo:
I have no news yet, but to let new members know of the waiting time
it is now week 17 since my wife Jennifer's applacation was submitted on the 16th April, and we are in the 4th month.
Mick :Brick:

Mjaes
13th August 2009, 13:43
good to hear that empott got her visa already! :-) so they are still processing april 14 applicants? hopefully before the month ends, all april applicants get good news! :-) god bless to all. let's keep praying!

trader dave
13th August 2009, 15:44
you can add MRS TRADERDAVE / THERESA SPOUSE VISA applied 13th august

well i presume she got there to axa as the last i heard she was eating in manila:doh:doh:icon_lol:

i know she never slept the night before ,so she must have crashed in the hotel or she has gone missing in action:icon_lol::icon_lol::Hellooo:

trader dave
13th August 2009, 15:47
hello, Iam Rosalin Merry Alarde 24 single and residing here in philippines, i just would like to ask you guys on how to get a work on the uk, iam a Bachelor's Degree but its okey with me on what particular job would i get there it doesnt matter anyway, i have previous expericences when i was still student... hope you will help me guys.. im looking forward for your advices and im ready to prepared all those requirements needed and the next thing that should i do..i know you can help me with this just a piece of advice or anythin you can offer will help me a lot....thank you so much guys...im looking forward for your responces

you could try a different thread you may get some responce but i am afraid it will be no you cant :cwm24:

Ji&Ma
13th August 2009, 17:01
you can add MRS TRADERDAVE / THERESA SPOUSE VISA applied 13th august

well i presume she got there to axa as the last i heard she was eating in manila:doh:doh:icon_lol:

i know she never slept the night before ,so she must have crashed in the hotel or she has gone missing in action:icon_lol::icon_lol::Hellooo:

Good luck Dave and Theresa, may your waiting time be shorter than ours :xxgrinning--00xx3:

angel17
13th August 2009, 17:55
is anyone here got approved visa after rayoflight?.......ukvacs next pls...

lets keep praying guyz to have a fast process and approved visa...
gudluck to all of us...

lontaly151206
13th August 2009, 18:36
is anyone here got approved visa after rayoflight?.......ukvacs next pls...

lets keep praying guyz to have a fast process and approved visa...
gudluck to all of us...we have to fast and pray for the success of all the applicants visa on this thread...nothing more powerful than prayer!!!

Goodluck to all of us,
lontaly151206 :):):)

Jem
13th August 2009, 18:36
Another week almost over and no more granted visa's??????

Jonnywina
13th August 2009, 19:40
spouse visa here

Mrs.JMajor
13th August 2009, 21:30
spouse visa here

:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: I been searching it to your post last night,cant find it eh! Thanks Jonny and wina :D

mickcant
13th August 2009, 22:07
Another week almost over and no more granted visa's??????
Hi Jem,:Hellooo:

It is now week 17 since my wife Jennifer's applacation was submitted on the 16th April, we are in the 4th month.
I have just sent them anouther email and when they reply will hopefully be able to report what date they are now up to, but it seems they do not process them in strict order as recived it may depend on how we presented the documents.
Mick :Brick::CompBuster::Brick:

Rob&Lol2009
13th August 2009, 22:56

It is now week 17 since my wife Jennifer's applacation was submitted on the 16th April, we are in the 4th month.
I have just sent them anouther email and when they reply will hopefully be able to report what date they are now up to, but it seems they do not process them in strict order as recived it may depend on how we presented the documents.

might have gone back to processing fiance visas before spouse visas due to time constraints with wedding bookings etc. Just hope that the out come will be good news no matter how long the wait.....(but obviously not too long a wait.....will send me gaga/o :))

Jem
14th August 2009, 03:27

Let us know if the reply Mick.

I think the more i read the thread here the more upset i get when i see no one having their visa granted. My husband is going crazy in Phils, he is so bored waiting! :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Cebu
14th August 2009, 11:53
Some bad news...

Subject: URGENT: Notice to our Customers

NOTICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS

As a result of damage to the Asia-Pacific Cable Network in the South China Sea and the subsequent loss of IT/Internet Systems, the British Embassy regrets to announce that there are likely to be delays in processing applications for UK visa and British passports.

As soon as we have precise information, this will be posted on our website www.ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk and will appear in the local press.

CONSULAR SECTION
BRITISH EMBASSY MANILA

Jonnywina
14th August 2009, 15:04
saw this earlier. we seem to be the lucky batch :)

NtoN
14th August 2009, 16:04
saw this earlier. we seem to be the lucky batch :)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew...:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

mickcant
14th August 2009, 17:38
Some bad news...

NOTICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS

As a result of damage to the Asia-Pacific Cable Network in the South China Sea and the subsequent loss of IT/Internet Systems, the British Embassy regrets to announce that there are likely to be delays in processing applications for UK visa and British passports.

As soon as we have precise information, this will be posted on our website www.ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk and will appear in the local press.

CONSULAR SECTION
BRITISH EMBASSY MANILA

Of course they would not use this as an excuse would they???????????
Mick.:Brick::doh:Brick::CompBuster:

sunshine
14th August 2009, 18:27
My fiance Just received an email from the British High commission, they said that they are dealing all the applications in strict chronological order and that they are still processing the april 14th applicants:cwm23:

This is insane:CompBuster: We all know that this is not true. They certianly did not follow the strict chronological order :doh I wonder how much longer to wait, we are in our 4th month :bigcry:

mickcant
14th August 2009, 19:01
My fiance Just received an email from the British High commission, they said that they are dealing all the applications in strict chronological order and that they are still processing the april 14th applicants:cwm23:

This is insane:CompBuster: We all know that this is not true. They certianly did not follow the strict chronological order :doh I wonder how much longer to wait, we are in our 4th month :bigcry:
Hello sunshine, :Hellooo:
I am sure they quoted the 14th April around a week ago.
This is turning into the Big Wait.:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:
Mick.:Brick:

LittleFingers
14th August 2009, 22:34
Hello sunshine, :Hellooo:
I am sure they quoted the 14th April around a week ago.
This is turning into the Big Wait.:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:
Mick.:Brick:

what a fantastic service they are (not) giving their very well paying customers. Total disgrace.
Am I wrong in thinking about a year ago, the turnaround was a matter of weeks and not 1/3 of a year?

lontaly151206
14th August 2009, 23:40
Some bad news...

NOTICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS

CONSULAR SECTION
BRITISH EMBASSY MANILAThis explains the "service unavailable" message in the track ur application of the ukvacs. well, we are the lucky batch i guess:)

they have not moved from processing 14th of april applications at all... i hoped my husband would be here with me before christmas then:Help1:

haaay,

rayofLight
15th August 2009, 03:53
send lots of emails, fax, and calling the embassy,,,,my fiancee called the embassy almost 5x.

Mjaes
15th August 2009, 18:10
which email address do you guys send messages to? and what number can my sister call?

mickcant
15th August 2009, 19:12
which email address do you guys send messages to? and what number can my sister call?
Hi Mjaes.:Hellooo:

Email address: ManilaVisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk

Tel Office: +6328582398
and Office: +6328582297
Tthey only acept calls between 1 to 3 pm Philippine time so call from UK between 6 and 8 am (I think they are 7 hours ahead)

trader dave
15th August 2009, 21:32
have sent many emails to them before and have ALWAYS GOT A REPLY EVEN IF IT WAS A FEW DAYS WAIT BOMBARD THEM WITH EMAILS :Brick::Brick::Brick::furious3::doh if not write to your local mp and tell him what you think

trader dave
15th August 2009, 21:39
send lots of emails, fax, and calling the embassy,,,,my fiancee called the embassy almost 5x.

yes he hassled them then by a miracle you got a reply but with email there is proof a phone call they can deny

mickcant
15th August 2009, 21:59
Lets all have strike by sending email to them, I wonder if thats help (pulling hair):angry:
Hi, Mrs. JMajor,:Hellooo:
My last one to them was last Thursday the 13th August which was our 17th week taking us into 4 months, I will let all know what date they say they are up to when they reply.
But of course they _say_ they have connection problems :CompBuster:
Mick.:doh:Brick::doh

abby
16th August 2009, 11:14
hello there!

im glad you had your visa already and you're coming to britain!!

Im abby, i was interested to join this forum to gather info regarding fiancee visa. Im planning to do it next month and im so particular of the documents to be submitted..

I hope you could help me on the things i should submit together with my application and how long would this process undergo before i'll have my visa (hopefully soon)..

Hope to hear from u..

Godbless!

rayofLight
16th August 2009, 14:19
hello there!

im glad you had your visa already and you're coming to britain!!

Im abby, i was interested to join this forum to gather info regarding fiancee visa. Im planning to do it next month and im so particular of the documents to be submitted..

I hope you could help me on the things i should submit together with my application and how long would this process undergo before i'll have my visa (hopefully soon)..

Hope to hear from u..

Godbless!
.....send your application as soon as possible.......

Mjaes
16th August 2009, 16:35
thanks mic! :-) this is most helpful. will tell my sister to call them ASAP. agree that we should all bombard them with emails!

Ji&Ma
17th August 2009, 00:52
Lets all have strike by sending email to them, I wonder if thats help (pulling hair):angry:

I've already started :rolleyes:
Just half an hour ago I've sent them e-mail again, this time kindly reminding them of their own customer standards set in their new Customer Charter issued in May and that I would expect some standard of service provided to us for the money we've paid to them :omg::D

Lets see...:Erm:

BTW - see the charter attached...:NoNo::doh

F:censored:g b:censored:t :cwm23::angry::Brick:

trader dave
17th August 2009, 01:20
have just read it many interesting things in it now complain complain and complain :omg: they are supposed to be delievering a SERVICE :Erm:

AND IT NOT GOOD ENOUGH :furious3:

Ji&Ma
17th August 2009, 01:31
have just read it many interesting things in it now complain complain and complain :omg: they are supposed to be delievering a SERVICE :Erm:

AND IT NOT GOOD ENOUGH :furious3:

Interesting reading, isn't it? :Erm::CompBuster:

Driving me NUTS to read this and wait and wait and wait and....:cwm23::Brick::Brick::Brick:

trader dave
17th August 2009, 01:50
Interesting reading, isn't it? :Erm::CompBuster:

Driving me NUTS to read this and wait and wait and wait and....:cwm23::Brick::Brick::Brick:

YES lets hope others email them and complain about the s*it service

to me it is worth writing to your local mp i did this before asking him/her to ask the minister in charge why they do certain things

i got a reply from PETER HOOPER EXPLAINING i will attach it here not sure if it will be readable and i will start complaining again if i have to :icon_lol:

Ji&Ma
17th August 2009, 02:35
YES lets hope others email them and complain about the s*it service

to me it is worth writing to your local mp i did this before asking him/her to ask the minister in charge why they do certain things

i got a reply from PETER HOOPER EXPLAINING i will attach it here not sure if it will be readable and i will start complaining again if i have to :icon_lol:

Aww - not readable :NoNo:
Try to convert it somehow to PDF - it might be working...
I'd like to read it as I'm very curious... :omg::D:icon_lol:

Jonnywina
17th August 2009, 19:22
i sent email to embassy on friday evening and got this reply today

Dear Mr xxxxxxxxx

Your email has reached the Visa Enquiries Team at the UKBA Regional Visa Section for the Philippines, Japan, South Korea and Hong Kong.
Thank you for your e-mail of concerning the visa applications of your wife.

We are sorry to advise you that we are currently dealing with a high number of settlement applications at present and to be fair and consistent to all applicants we are dealing with them all in strict chronological order, we will try and deal with their applications as soon as possible.

At the moment, we are dealing with applications received on 24 April.

Yours sincerely

Ji&Ma
17th August 2009, 20:38

Dear Mr xxxxxxxxx

Your email has reached the Visa Enquiries Team at the UKBA Regional Visa Section for the Philippines, Japan, South Korea and Hong Kong.

We are sorry to advise you that we are currently dealing with a high number of settlement applications at present and to be fair and consistent to all applicants we are dealing with them all in strict chronological order, we will try and deal with their applications as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely

Woohooo - that could mean that they are currently working on our application :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Lets see what will be the answer to my e-mail...:Erm:
Fingers crossed for a good outcome, all this is making me neeeervoooous :Cuckoo::cwm24:

Mrs.JMajor
17th August 2009, 22:24
Woohooo - that could mean that they are currently working on our application :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Lets see what will be the answer to my e-mail...:Erm:
Fingers crossed for a good outcome, all this is making me neeeervoooous :Cuckoo::cwm24:

I can feel you excited Ji, dont worry you will be fine, forum had anting anting :Cuckoo:

mickcant
17th August 2009, 23:00

Dear Mr xxxxxxxxx

Yours sincerely
Hi, Jonnywina, :Hellooo:
I sent my email on last Thursday and had no reply as yet.
And my wifes applacation was in on the 16th April, so anouther that has missed their strict chronological order.
I will let you all know when and if we hear anything.
Mick.:doh:Brick::furious3:

trader dave
18th August 2009, 05:34
I can feel you excited Ji, dont worry you will be fine, forum had anting anting :Cuckoo:

Ji&Ma has it i emailed it to him yesterday if not pm me and i will give u my email :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ji&Ma
18th August 2009, 05:57
Dave, cant read it,can you type it (transfer):icon_lol::D

Here is Daves letter - converted, visible this time :Erm:
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

trader dave
18th August 2009, 06:10
Here is Daves letter - converted, visible this time :Erm:
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks mate:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

greenbeltboy
18th August 2009, 06:28

Tthey only acept calls between 1 to 3 pm Philippine time so call from UK between 6 and 8 am (I think they are 7 hours ahead)

I've just phoned up +6328582398. It kept on ringing for ages, then stopped, then rang again, but in a different tone. A woman answered, so I tried to ask what date they're processing now for the Tier 4 visa applications, but she said she can't really understand English. I asked if it's the UKBIA that I'm calling. She seemed confused and said she doesn't really know what I mean. WTF!? I just hung up.:cwm23:

trader dave
18th August 2009, 06:36
I've just phoned up +6328582398. It kept on ringing for ages, then stopped, then rang again, but in a different tone. A woman answered, so I tried to ask what date they're processing now for the Tier 4 visa applications, but she said she can't really understand English. I asked if it's the UKBIA that I'm calling. She seemed confused and said she doesn't really know what I mean. WTF!? I just hung up.:cwm23:

another reason to email email email email email email :D:D:D:D

greenbeltboy
18th August 2009, 06:56
another reason to email email email email email email :D:D:D:D

... and wait wait wait wait wait. :Erm::rolleyes::icon_lol::Rasp:

trader dave
18th August 2009, 07:01
... and wait wait wait wait wait. :Erm::rolleyes::icon_lol::Rasp:

Read the charter at least you have evidence should you want to complain to a higher authority a phone call you do not:xxgrinning--00xx3:

greenbeltboy
18th August 2009, 07:07
I've submitted an application on 07 August, 2009. Do you think that the July processing times will be applicable for my Tier 4 application? They haven't updated the processing times website yet, and it's the 18th now.

Ji&Ma
18th August 2009, 07:32
I've submitted an application on 07 August, 2009. Do you think that the July processing times will be applicable for my Tier 4 application? They haven't updated the processing times website yet, and it's the 18th now.

Hi, first - welcome in here Greenbelt :Hellooo:

Second - sorry to dampen your hopes but there is a plenty of students currently waiting for their visa since MARCH 09 - see this thread:
NVQ Visa Processing time (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=16220) :NoNo::Brick:
I'm not sure if this applies to you as well...
Good luck to you and nerves of steel (you gonna need them) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

greenbeltboy
18th August 2009, 13:07
Earlier, when I was complaining, the Tracking website was unavailable. But now, it says:
Processed application returned to courier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm nervous.

IainBusby
18th August 2009, 13:13
Earlier, when I was complaining, the Tracking website was unavailable. But now, it says: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm nervous.

Don't worry, It'll be OK, at least your waiting is nearly over now.

mickcant
18th August 2009, 13:14
Earlier, when I was complaining, the Tracking website was unavailable. But now, it says: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm nervous.
Congratulations greenbeltboy,:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:
I cant find your user name on the list of applacation dates, could you please tell us what date you applied on?
Thanks,:cwm12:
Mick.

greenbeltboy
18th August 2009, 13:16
Congratulations greenbeltboy,:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:
I cant find your user name on the list of applacation dates, could you please tell us what date you applied on?
Thanks,:cwm12:
Mick.

Cheers, mate. I think I have mentioned it earlier, but sure.

I lodged my PBS - Tier 4 visa application last 07 August, 2009. I was one of the first people who arrived there, at around 5AM! Had to wait 'til 6:30AM to get inside the building.

greenbeltboy
18th August 2009, 13:20
LOL, I posted it in another thread. :P

lontaly151206
18th August 2009, 15:45

Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3: I have sent them an e-mail today, just for me and my husband to know which date they are on processing for the spouse visa.

lontaly151206
18th August 2009, 16:09

Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3: I have sent them an e-mail today, just for me and my husband to know which date they are on processing for the spouse visa.

Mrs.Hope
18th August 2009, 16:23
Hi guys im a new member here who is still praying my visa will be granted
i apply July 16 so its 4 weeks now but the british consulate send me this email

To the British Community in Pampanga

As a result of damage to the Asia-Pacific Cable Network in the South China Sea and the subsequent loss of IT/Internet Systems, the British Embassy regrets to announce that there are likely to be delays in processing applications for UK visas and British passports.

As soon as we have more precise information, this will be posted on our website www.ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk and will appear in the local press.

Hope guys our visa will be granted even how long to be approved its okay for me

kimmi
18th August 2009, 17:33
Hi guys im a new member here who is still praying my visa will be granted
i apply July 16 so its 4 weeks now but the british consulate send me this email

To the British Community in Pampanga

As a result of damage to the Asia-Pacific Cable Network in the South China Sea and the subsequent loss of IT/Internet Systems, the British Embassy regrets to announce that there are likely to be delays in processing applications for UK visas and British passports.

As soon as we have more precise information, this will be posted on our website www.ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk and will appear in the local press.

Hope guys our visa will be granted even how long to be approved its okay for me

hi Mrs. Hope,

please dont worry too much, as long as u provided them all the evidences and documents they needed and what is stated on the checklist am sure everything will be alright..

some of our members here has been waiting for almost 3 to 4 months now,just have some more patience pls though i know it is really very hard to do but what else u can do innit?..:D

angel17
18th August 2009, 18:07
any good news?

Mrs.JMajor
18th August 2009, 23:00

I'm nervous.

Cheers, mate. I think I have mentioned it earlier, but sure.

I lodged my PBS - Tier 4 visa application last 07 August, 2009. I was one of the first people who arrived there, at around 5AM! Had to wait 'til 6:30AM to get inside the building.

Congratulation !

Mrs.JMajor
18th August 2009, 23:07
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?p=157764#post157764

When did you apply July 15 or August 07 :Erm::Erm:

I submitted my Student (Tier 4) visa application last 15 July, 2009, and my partner just called the British Embassy here in the Philippines. He was informed that a decision has been made on 23rd. My question is, how long will it be for the British Embassy to send it back to VFS, and for them to send it to me? :Erm::cwm34:

Thank you!

*I'm sooooo anxious and nervous!!!!!!!!*

greenbeltboy
19th August 2009, 08:27
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?p=157764#post157764

When did you apply July 15 or August 07 :Erm::Erm:

Both. My application on 15 July, 2009 was refused, but just got my positive visa result today (the one I lodged on 07 August, 2009).:):yikes::omg::D:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
19th August 2009, 08:30
Both. My application on 15 July, 2009 was refused, but just got my positive visa result today (the one I lodged on 07 August, 2009).:):yikes::omg::D:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12::icon_lol:

Ohhh,well done congratulation to you, welcome to the UK:BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

kimmi
19th August 2009, 09:32

well done Greenbeltboy..:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Rob&Lol2009
19th August 2009, 09:34

well done!!! good news!! you must be sooo happy!!

sunshine
19th August 2009, 10:45

wow that was quick result!! Congartulations:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ji&Ma
19th August 2009, 10:49

Congratulations Greenbelt, well done, that was quick :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Bet you must be over the moon now, eh?
What are going to study in here - UNI? :Erm:

mickcant
19th August 2009, 13:42
I am relived to say on checking the website checker today it now says “Your application is ready for collection, please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same”.
When she submitted her settlement spousal visa application on 16th April 2009, Jennifer was working in Manila, and has since returned home to CDO so I suppose she will when ready go back to Manila to collect her passport and visa then have the CFO seminar before flying here.
I know she has to book a day for the CFO and I need dates from her before I can book her flight.
I am so relived and can only hope Jennifer will travel soon.
Mick:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lontaly151206
19th August 2009, 13:43
19 August 2009: Visa application processing delays: Some applicants may experience delays in the visa application process for non-straightforward visa applications. The UK Border Agency apologises for any inconvenience. Please use the 'track your application' facility and continue to monitor this website for further updates.

This message was on the UKVACS telling us guys of the long wait.

By God's grace, my husband's visa would be granted and so with the rest of people who are in this forum waiting. My husband is on his 15th week, God has his plans.

lontaly151206
19th August 2009, 13:49
I am relived to say on checking the website checker today it now says “Your application is ready for collection, please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same”.
When she submitted her settlement spousal visa application on 16th April 2009, Jennifer was working in Manila, and has since returned home to CDO so I suppose she will when ready go back to Manila to collect her passport and visa then have the CFO seminar before flying here.
I know she has to book a day for the CFO and I need dates from her before I can book her flight.
Mick:xxgrinning--00xx3:Oh dear! a big CONGRATULATIONS to you Mic! the long wait is sweet!!!!! Congratulations again!!!!! Bet you can't wait to see your wife... I am so happy for you!!!!

Congratulations again!!!
lontaly151206

sunshine
19th August 2009, 13:59

Congratulations for the great news:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy: time to party:Hellooo::BouncyHappy: I'm sure it will be positive result, the long wait is over...hope ours is next:bigcry:

Sophie
19th August 2009, 14:00

congratulations greenbelt boy, well done :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jem
19th August 2009, 16:45

Congratulations!! Good news at last for you Mick!! Lets hope the ball is now rolling and everyday another person gets their visa granted!!

Do all filipinos have to attend this CFO senimar before travelling to UK? :Hellooo::Hellooo::cwm12::Hellooo::Hellooo:

kimmi
19th August 2009, 17:20

hi Mick and Jennifer,

Goodluck, I am positively sure its granted, that is really good news..:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

please let us know asap as she got it..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Do all filipinos have to attend this CFO senimar before travelling to UK? :Hellooo::Hellooo::cwm12::Hellooo::Hellooo:

hi Jem,

YES, it is required for us filipinos to attend the CFO seminar and to have the CFO stamp before travelling not only the UK also with other countries..It's just like giving us some more infos, pros and cons and to know what we can expect with the country that we are going to..:D

angel17
19th August 2009, 17:48
Thank you for your e-mail of 18 August concerning the visa application of your fiancee.
We are sorry to advise you that we are currently dealing with a high number of settlement applications at present. To be fair and consistent to all applicants, we are dealing with them in strict chronological order. At the moment, we are dealing with applications received on 27 April.
We will try and deal with her application as soon as possible.
Yours sincerely
Correspondence Team | Visa Services| UKBA International Group | British Embassy Manila Email: manilavisaenquiries@fco.gov.uk | Website: http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk | Telephone: +63 2 858 2398 | Fax: +63 2 858 2305
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 0800-1545 | Friday 0800-1230

thats the reply of email we received from the uk embassy today....
im happy that there's imporvement on there process...
GOODLUCK TO ALL OF US...

Jem
19th August 2009, 18:09
hi Mick and Jennifer,

Goodluck, I am positively sure its granted, that is really good news..:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

please let us know asap as she got it..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

hi Jem,

YES, it is required for us filipinos to attend the CFO seminar and to have the CFO stamp before travelling not only the UK also with other countries..It's just like giving us some more infos, pros and cons and to know what we can expect with the country that we are going to..:D

Ahh ok, my husband has travelled to many countries and has had a couple of different visas before for his work on cruise ships so its possible he has already completed this. But i will check with him when we chat tomorrow.

IainBusby
19th August 2009, 19:33

Congratulations Mick and Jennifer. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Louella and Iain.

Mrs.JMajor
19th August 2009, 23:04

Wowwwwwwwwwww Mick congratulation,at last, waiting is over :Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

4 months :CompBuster: minimum now 4 months :bigcry:

mickcant
19th August 2009, 23:14
Wowwwwwwwwwww Mick congratulation,at last, waiting is over :Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

4 months :CompBuster: minimu now 4 months :bigcry:

Thank you Mrs.JMajor,:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I see you have amended the list.
Letss hope that Mjaes is next.
Mi:BouncyHappy::cwm12::cwm3:ck.

Arthur Little
19th August 2009, 23:48

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Mick, I've only just read your GRRREAT news. Heartiest Congratulations, my friend. It's been a long haul for you and Jennifer ... but I'm soooo pleased that the waiting's now over! :BouncyHappy:

Sophie
20th August 2009, 00:06

Wow, congratulations mick, finally the wait is over :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
I'm so happy for you, well done :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
20th August 2009, 00:14

:BouncyHappy: Another success story [in the end] ... Congratulations! :Erm: Not exactly sure what a Tier 4 Visa IS, but guess it's for students (perhaps Rural, Urban and/or Environmental Studies - as your pseudonymn suggests?). Good luck with the Course you're about to embark on. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rob&Lol2009
20th August 2009, 02:08

the long wait is finally over for you:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:, congrats and all the best for the future.

rayofLight
20th August 2009, 05:43

CONGRATULATION MICK........waiting is OVER...

trader dave
20th August 2009, 06:01
congrats mick from mr &mrs T:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ji&Ma
20th August 2009, 06:02

Yes - it has :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Did you put your angel tongue to use again ate J.??? :Erm::Erm::Erm: - we have been approved that day you posted this:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

mickcant
20th August 2009, 07:23
Can you try to send me the link for VFS i want to check the status of my son,but then its been 30 minutes now i cant get into thier website to track the status, highly appreicated any response:Hellooo:
Hello Mrs.JMajor, I could not rteply to your private post the system said you were not set to recive them!
This is the link:track your application on our website www.vfs-uk-ph.com using your reference number and date of birth, click on the "Track your Application" on the home page. your Application Reference Number needs to be in capital letters
The date of birth as it needs to be entered: day 05 (if may) year

The track your application is on the left hand side of the page.
Hope this works for you, Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
20th August 2009, 08:20
Did you put your angel tongue to use again ate J.??? :Erm::Erm::Erm: - we have been approved that day you posted this:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Congratulations!!! Another visa success.

Louella & Iain.

rayofLight
20th August 2009, 12:11
CONGRATULATIONS TO......... MICK...AND....Ji&Ma....

Arthur Little
20th August 2009, 12:33
THREE successes [that we know of] in as many days :icon_win: ... Cheers!!! ... :Beer: And here's to the next batch ... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Bluebirdjones
20th August 2009, 13:45
if you'd also included photos of your respective "his & Her" tattoos you'd have got the visa earlier LOL !

Only joking ..... but will be interesting to see the ECO's response time to Pumpkin's innovative application ! :joke:

My best wishes to you all ...... CONGRATULATIONS.

:football3: :appl::xxparty-smiley-050::cheeky-smiley-024:

PAT
20th August 2009, 15:04

Congratz to you Mick and to your wife....:)

mickcant
20th August 2009, 16:14
Congratz to you Mick and to your wife....:)

Hi,:Hellooo:
Thank you everyone for your good wishes Jennifer is picking her pasport and hopefully the visa up tomorrow, them we will try and work out when she will travell here to the UK.

Tawi2
20th August 2009, 16:18
Good one Mick,the long waits finally over :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lontaly151206
20th August 2009, 16:59
Did you put your angel tongue to use again ate J.??? :Erm::Erm::Erm: - we have been approved that day you posted this:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Congratulations!!!!!! :BouncyHappy:The long wait is over, another visa approved.

I hope my husband's visa will be the next!

lontaly151206 :):):)

Mjaes
20th August 2009, 17:46
wow!!! congratulations, mick! so happy for you! :-) i really hope my sister gets her visa soon. if they're now processing april 26 applicants, i wonder why my sister's not in yet? she emailed them just now to follow-up as well. CONGRATULATIONS!!! at least the long wait is finally over!

Mjaes
20th August 2009, 18:27
just checked the status of my sister's application and it said: "returned to the courier." how long does it normally take for the package to arrive? rayoflight, how many days from change of status did u get the actual package?

Jem
20th August 2009, 18:35
just checked the status of my sister's application and it said: "returned to the courier." how long does it normally take for the package to arrive? rayoflight, how many days from change of status did u get the actual package?

Is there a difference between your application being 'ready for collection' and it has been 'returned to the courier'??

Ji&Ma
20th August 2009, 18:39

Depends on where is she from - if she lives in Metro Manila or around it is usually the next day, for more remote province you need to add from day to three days...
Just tell her to be at home to pick it up personally as the courier WON'T give it to anybody else - even if they present valid ID of that person...
Thanks to this policy we "missed" one day as my Maricel been working when they tried to deliver it for the first time. So today she took off to wait for the courier...
Good luck, hope the result is positive :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Looks like we have a week of good news on the forum now :Hellooo:

Ji&Ma
20th August 2009, 18:42
Is there a difference between your application being 'ready for collection' and it has been 'returned to the courier'??

Yes- if it says "ready for collection" you have to go to VFS to pick it up as you didn't paid for courier service when applying.
"Processed, returned to courier" means it will be delivered by Aboitiz2GO courier as a confidential package in a few days...

Jem
20th August 2009, 18:47
Yes- if it says "ready for collection" you have to go to VFS to pick it up as you didn't paid for courier service when applying.
"Processed, returned to courier" means it will be delivered by Aboitiz2GO courier as a confidential package in a few days...

Ahhh ok! My husband lives close by so im guessing he will just go to collect it!

Congrats to everyone getting their visas!! :BouncyHappy::cwm12::BouncyHappy:

Ji&Ma
20th August 2009, 18:54
Ahhh ok! My husband lives close by so im guessing he will just go to collect it!

Congrats to everyone getting their visas!! :BouncyHappy::cwm12::BouncyHappy:

Depends on if he paid for the courier service when he submitted his visa application at VFS. My Maricel lives in Makati and we paid for it as we thought it is more comfortable and it wasn't so much money on top of the visa fee...
Check this link: VFS - additional services (http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/services.aspx) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jem
20th August 2009, 19:38
Depends on if he paid for the courier service when he submitted his visa application at VFS. My Maricel lives in Makati and we paid for it as we thought it is more comfortable and it wasn't so much money on top of the visa fee...
Check this link: VFS - additional services (http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/services.aspx) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ahh ok! I will have to check with Arnie as im not sure if he paid the extra but ur right, not so much on top of the visa fee!

rayofLight
20th August 2009, 21:47

wow...CONGRATULATIONS......
it depends where you live....for me that i live far from manila..it takes 3days....
again....congratulation......"from where are you.."

Mjaes
21st August 2009, 04:21
thanks everyone. :-) we live here in Quezon City. will keep everyone posted is result is positive. :-)

lontaly151206
21st August 2009, 05:11
Congratulations! I am so happy one after the other granted visas...:BouncyHappy::icon_win:

lontaly151206:REDancedancer08:

mickcant
21st August 2009, 10:32
Hi, all:Hellooo:
Just to say Jennifer has been to the embassy and picked up her passport and Visa, and proudly showed me it on the web cam, and if arranging to go for the CFO on Monday.
And we are hoping she will fly here early September.
Thanks again for all your support.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:cwm12::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

Ji&Ma
21st August 2009, 12:34
Just to say Jennifer has been to the embassy and picked up her passport and Visa, and proudly showed me it on the web cam, and if arranging to go for the CFO on Monday.

Hi Mick - congratulations, well done, glad to hear that everything is OK :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
About CFO - is she going to counselling session in Cebu or Manila? Just asking because from what I've seen on their web I've got the impression that seminars for UK are held just Tuesdays and Thursdays in Manila...:Erm:

mickcant
21st August 2009, 13:05
Hi Mick - congratulations, well done, glad to hear that everything is OK :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
About CFO - is she going to counselling session in Cebu or Manila? Just asking because from what I've seen on their web I've got the impression that seminars for UK are held just Tuesdays and Thursdays in Manila...:Erm:
Hi Ji&Ma,:Hellooo:
She said she was going to stay in Manila and go on Monday, I will warn her that it could be Tuesday but I do not think it will affect her to stay anouther night.
Thanks for letting us know, it will help.

Mjaes
21st August 2009, 15:12
what again is CFO? is that the next step after one gets a visa? :-)

Ji&Ma
21st August 2009, 15:35
what again is CFO? is that the next step after one gets a visa? :-)

See this post about CFO (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?p=166164#post166164) hope it will help...
Or this more exhaustive one: CFO experience (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=1300)

lontaly151206
21st August 2009, 16:38

Congratulations, Mick!!!! Hope my husband will be next!:REDancedancer08:

tiN
21st August 2009, 18:39

Congratulations greenbeltboy :Hellooo::Hellooo:

A heartiest congratulations to you Mick and Jennifer:Hellooo::Hellooo:

And have a safe trip to your lovely wife:)

sunshine
21st August 2009, 18:44

Congratulations Mick:xxgrinning--00xx3: and to your wife, have a safe trip soon:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now we are getting nervous:Cuckoo: hope ours will be next:BouncyHappy::cwm12:

steadyfornow
21st August 2009, 18:55
i hope it wouldnt take this long by the time we apply for fiancee visa..:)

Ji&Ma
21st August 2009, 19:05
Congratulations Mick:xxgrinning--00xx3: and to your wife, have a safe trip soon:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now we are getting nervous:Cuckoo: hope ours will be next:BouncyHappy::cwm12:

No worries Sunshine - you are very very close - I guess you can expect it any day now :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Just keep your faith, wish you good luck and hope everything will be fine for you:Hellooo:

Makes me wonder where Rob&Lols application is now??? :Erm::Erm::Erm:

Mrs.JMajor
21st August 2009, 22:49

Hi Ji&Ma,:Hellooo:
She said she was going to stay in Manila and go on Monday, I will warn her that it could be Tuesday but I do not think it will affect her to stay anouther night.
Thanks for letting us know, it will help.

It is monday to friday, (everyday) in Manila as far as I know including quezon city CFO, when I done my CFO in katipunan, quezon city its everyday

Ji&Ma
22nd August 2009, 00:34
It is monday to friday, (everyday) in Manila as far as I know including quezon city CFO, when I done my CFO in katipunan, quezon city its everyday

It is weird - because as far as I understand following link the seminars (Guidance and Counselling sessions) are done just Tues and Thurs for UK... :Erm::Erm::Erm:

CFO - Guidance and Counselling requirements and schedules (http://www.cfo.gov.ph/fs_manila.htm)

My Maricel is going there Tues anyway - so doesn't matter too much...:):rolleyes:

Rob&Lol2009
22nd August 2009, 03:04
YEEEHAAAAAHHHHHHHHH:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::cwm12::cwm12:

Sooooooooooooo HAPPPYYYYYYY!!!! Thanks MRS Major for this whole thread and i hope this thread carries on for AGES!!!!! (you should christen it with your name somehow as youre the birth mother to this thread!!!)

i have one question,

Now that the missus has her very important little sticker (Visa) in her passport, and as she has already been to and worked in Dubai, does she still have to get the CFO sticker?

What are the next steps apart from booking flights and getting on your booked flight?

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MICK, havent said a proper well done since you officaially posted, so.... well done and congrats!!!

everyone else who is waiting, your time will come (sooner than for us aprilians i hope!!!) At the end of the waiting is a massive awesome feeling so hold on to that thought!!!!

Take it easy and I shall speak to you in a bit!!!!!!!!!!!

empott
22nd August 2009, 04:18
Congratulations Rob&Lol, Ji & Maricel, and Mick and Jennifer. Let's all have a party! :xxparty-smiley-050:

CFO is everyday, Ji. Tell Maricel to call first coz the offices have varied requirements. Their website is not updated.

lontaly151206
22nd August 2009, 06:16

Sooooooooooooo HAPPPYYYYYYY!!!! Thanks MRS Major for this whole thread and i hope this thread carries on for AGES!!!!! (you should christen it with your name somehow as youre the birth mother to this thread!!!)

i have one question,

Now that the missus has her very important little sticker (Visa) in her passport, and as she has already been to and worked in Dubai, does she still have to get the CFO sticker?

What are the next steps apart from booking flights and getting on your booked flight?

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MICK, havent said a proper well done since you officaially posted, so.... well done and congrats!!!

everyone else who is waiting, your time will come (sooner than for us aprilians i hope!!!) At the end of the waiting is a massive awesome feeling so hold on to that thought!!!!

Take it easy and I shall speak to you in a bit!!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations, Rob & Lol!!!:cwm12::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::Jump::Yippeee:

Let us celebrate for their success!!! Ours will be the next!!!

lontaly151206:BouncyHappy:

empott
22nd August 2009, 06:53
... i have one question, Now that the missus has her very important little sticker (Visa) in her passport, and as she has already been to and worked in Dubai, does she still have to get the CFO sticker? ...

Rob, I think what your wife had before going to Dubai was PDOS, a seminar for people going to work abroad. She still needs the CFO seminar and sticker. The CFO personnel who interviewed me before said that in every country you go to, you need CFO for each of them. That doesn't apply for visit visas tho, only for those settling abroad.

rusty
22nd August 2009, 08:48
Congratulations Mick and Jennifer, Rob&Lol, Ji & Maricel, and empott. :REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

lets hope the backlog is clearing and those still waiting will hear soon

empott
22nd August 2009, 09:44
Thank you, Rusty. :Hellooo: Hope it's smooth sailing now in the BE for everyone.

Ji&Ma
22nd August 2009, 09:52
Congratulations Rob&Lol, Ji & Maricel, and Mick and Jennifer. Let's all have a party! :xxparty-smiley-050:

CFO is everyday, Ji. Tell Maricel to call first coz the offices have varied requirements. Their website is not updated.

Thanks a lot Em :Hellooo:
I will tell her today - glad to hear that we have more choices...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
22nd August 2009, 09:53

Sooooooooooooo HAPPPYYYYYYY!!!!

:cwm38:iest Congratulations, Rob & Lol.

Mrs.JMajor
22nd August 2009, 20:00

Sooooooooooooo HAPPPYYYYYYY!!!! Thanks MRS Major for this whole thread and i hope this thread carries on for AGES!!!!! (you should christen it with your name somehow as youre the birth mother to this thread!!!) !

Your welcome and congratulation once again,although already said that to your thread:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i have one question,

She still need one, because that makes the goverment to get money from us :angry: but if she smart enough told her she been OCW to Dubai and that makes her time saved form watching all those videos for 2 hours or so, because when I get my CFO sticker the woman speak to me,she said I was expose as being OCW meaning we know what they are trying to show in video as we watched it already times and times.

Mjaes
23rd August 2009, 05:40
hey everyone!!! great news!!! my sister got her visa yesterday!!! thanks for everything. this forum really helped keep the family sane... hehehe. congratulations to everyone!!! :-)

IainBusby
23rd August 2009, 08:10
hey everyone!!! great news!!! my sister got her visa yesterday!!! thanks for everything. this forum really helped keep the family sane... hehehe. congratulations to everyone!!! :-)

Hi Mjaes,
Congratulations to both you and your sister. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Louella & Iain.

mickcant
23rd August 2009, 08:25

Hello Mjaes,:Hellooo:
congratulations from me also, it is such a relif to finally know we gave enough information, I know I doughted the information I gave as time went on and on!

Rob&Lol2009
23rd August 2009, 12:46
She still need one, because that makes the goverment to get money from us :angry: but if she smart enough told her she been OCW to Dubai and that makes her time saved form watching all those videos for 2 hours or so, because when I get my CFO sticker the woman speak to me,she said I was expose as being OCW meaning we know what they are trying to show in video as we watched it already times and times.

Thanks for the advice Mrs Major!!!

Rob&Lol2009
23rd August 2009, 12:47

Congrats!!! april was a very good month and hopefully it will continue that way!!

Ji&Ma
23rd August 2009, 14:21

:Hellooo: Many congratulations, so glad to hear that everything is OK for your sis :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Is she packing now and preparing herself for UK? When is she flying?
Good luck to her and happy future in UK! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lontaly151206
23rd August 2009, 22:14
Congratulations Mick and Jennifer, Rob&Lol, Ji & Maricel, and empott. :REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

lets hope the backlog is clearing and those still waiting will hear soon
AMEN! to that...:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

acs
24th August 2009, 07:50
Congratulations Mick and Jennifer, Rob&Lol, Ji & Maricel and Mjaes :Hellooo::cwm12:

lontaly151206
25th August 2009, 08:35
Congrats!!! april was a very good month and hopefully it will continue that way!!:)Any news yet? for those waiting from 28th april?

Seemed silent on this thread...:Wave:

lontaly151206
25th August 2009, 08:48
I have received an email from the visa enquiries team and it said,

"Manila Ref: 458467
Thank you for your email of 18 August concerning the visa application made by your husband and your request for an update on its status.
Please be advised that a decision has been made on his application. His passport will be forwarded to the Visa Application Centre within the week. "

We hoped that this is a positive result... God's will prevails!!! :):):)
In God's grace, my husband and I will be together and for everyone here listed on this forum!
We'll update you guys!:)

jmac
25th August 2009, 11:02

Thank you for your email of 18 August concerning the visa application made by your husband and your request for an update on its status.
Please be advised that a decision has been made on his application. His passport will be forwarded to the Visa Application Centre within the week. "

In God's grace, my husband and I will be together and for everyone here listed on this forum!

Congrtulations! We, Jim & Jo, are waiting on a fiance visa, went in end of April, so hopefully this will be the week....at last....

angel17
25th August 2009, 12:38
Congratulations Mick and Jennifer, Rob&Lol, Ji & Maricel and Mjaes :Hellooo::cwm12:

CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
have a safe trip to uk :):Hellooo::BouncyHappy:
wish ours will be next...:):)

mickcant
25th August 2009, 12:45

Hello lontaly151206 :Hellooo:
I cant find your name on the list, so can I ask when you put your applacation in?
Hope it is confirmed soon.

Mjaes
25th August 2009, 17:16
Hey Ji&Ma, my sister will file her resignation this week. scheduled flight to UK is on october 17. :-) thanks so much for all your help and the rest of the people here in the forum. :-)

lontaly151206
25th August 2009, 17:19
Hello lontaly151206 :Hellooo:
I cant find your name on the list, so can I ask when you put your applacation in?
Hope it is confirmed soon.
Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3:Hi Mick! I am on the list I did even congratulated you when jennifer received her visa. My husband applied for spousal visa on 5th May 2009. We are on 16th week at the moment.

I just hoped it is a positive result..

:)lontaly151206

Jonnywina
25th August 2009, 18:11
very good news. not long for us i hope

Mrs.JMajor
25th August 2009, 23:10

That sounds good, wait till friday then.....wish you the very best of luck lontaly

:)Any news yet? for those waiting from 28th april?

Seemed silent on this thread...:Wave:
Too busy here :D, this the only thread I can read before go bed, look like I am applicant too :icon_lol: as I am waiting for my son's visa (Jed) so now I realized whether how old is he/she ,now the format of releasing the decision from british embassy was like chronological order as they keep saying which seems true as how members got thier visa thou,:cwm34: :cwm3: not as what we thought that although he is 4 years old, no need much to check his background, as obviously the sponsor which is my husband and the mother was seetled in the UK,I was expecting his visa wasnt that long like fiancee or spouse :cwm34: lucky I am busy or else, all I had to do is think of my beloved son

Ji&Ma
26th August 2009, 03:53
That sounds good, wait till friday then.....wish you the very best of luck lontaly

Too busy here :D, this the only thread I can read before go bed, look like I am applicant too :icon_lol: as I am waiting for my son's visa (Jed) so now I realized whether how old is he/she ,now the format of releasing the decision from british embassy was like chronological order as they keep saying which seems true as how members got thier visa thou,:cwm34: :cwm3: not as what we thought that although he is 4 years old, no need much to check his background, as obviously the sponsor which is my husband and the mother was seetled in the UK,I was expecting his visa wasnt that long like fiancee or spouse :cwm34: lucky I am busy or else, all I had to do is think of my beloved son

Hello ate J., sorry to be wet blanket, but I would say that regardless of Jed's age his visa still falls into the same category as fiancee and spouse visas - and it is SETTLEMENT visa. I think they are all evaluated by the same "departement" at the Embassy. :NoNo::doh
But no worries, just be patient and keep yourself busy, at the end you will be surprised how that time just flew away :xxgrinning--00xx3:
We know that feeling too well :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Good luck and nerves of steel :Hellooo:

Stuana
26th August 2009, 09:28
Hello Mrs. J.,
I know how you feel but don't worry too much about your son's application,he'll be granted his visa for sure as my kids were granted too.It's just a matter of time but again I am hopeful it won't take longer and he'll be with you here.
Good luck po and God bless..
Ana

lontaly151206
26th August 2009, 11:29

Mrs. J, thanks I am hoping for the best.:)

Goodluck to both of us!:)

lontaly151206
26th August 2009, 21:37
[QUOTE=Mrs.JMajor;167520]That sounds good, wait till friday then.....wish you the very best of luck lontaly

Thanks, J. I pray that everyone in this forum will have their visas... all those waiting has its reward!:)

Mrs.JMajor
26th August 2009, 23:35
Hello ate J., sorry to be wet blanket, but I would say that regardless of Jed's age his visa still falls into the same category as fiancee and spouse visas - and it is SETTLEMENT visa. I think they are all evaluated by the same "departement" at the Embassy. :NoNo::doh
But no worries, just be patient and keep yourself busy, at the end you will be surprised how that time just flew away :xxgrinning--00xx3:
We know that feeling too well :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Good luck and nerves of steel :Hellooo:

Hello Mrs. J.,
I know how you feel but don't worry too much about your son's application,he'll be granted his visa for sure as my kids were granted too.It's just a matter of time but again I am hopeful it won't take longer and he'll be with you here.
Good luck po and God bless..
Ana

Thanks, J. I pray that everyone in this forum will have their visas... all those waiting has its reward!:)

Hey, thanks for that wonderful words from 3 of you :cwm38: xxxx and .....

I been receiving rep power on this thread, although you didnt put your name,

thank you very much indeed :cwm38:

lontaly151206
27th August 2009, 15:23
Hello to everyone, just checked the website checker today and it said...

"Processed application returned to courier"

Praise God!!! after a long long wait, it is our 16th week at the moment. I just hoped that it is positive...i am that nervous.

Anyone knows how long does it take for the courier to deliver the package though, my husband lives in batangas.

I will update u all when he has his visa.

IainBusby
27th August 2009, 16:44

Praise God!!! after a long long wait, it is our 16th week at the moment. I just hoped that it is positive...i am that nervous.

Anyone knows how long does it take for the courier to deliver the package though, my husband lives in batangas.

Congratulations!!! Don't worry, I'm sure it's good news. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Iain.

Jem
27th August 2009, 16:52

Ohhh Congrats!!! wow!! You must be sooooo happy!! Thats great news!! I think it depends where he lives, im not sure how far batangas is from manila?? But im sure no more than a day or 2!!! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

jmac
27th August 2009, 17:00

Well done!! Great news! I can imagine how you feel. I had a call from Embassy as they wanted a copy of my divorce papers. They were very non-commital but at last it's being looked at.

angel17
27th August 2009, 18:20

welldone lontaly!:):) im sure its an approved visa:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: update us as soon as you receive it.CONGRATULATION IN ADVNCE :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: hope not long on us...:)

CyRob
27th August 2009, 18:45
Wow well done lontaly151206 and you hearing about your visa being processed..

Cyrene and I are now on our 17th week of waiting to hear about our Fiancee visa. We submitted it on 30 April. Its so frustrating with all the wait and not knowing.

I do wonder how they sort and process the applications as it seems they come out at differing times and not in date order, seems strange.

I see on the list at the beginning of this thread we are now second to hear our result behind Sunshine who submitted 2 days earlier then us. Lets hope its not too much longer now..

Regards
Rob and Cyrene.

Mrs.JMajor
27th August 2009, 21:25
Well done lontaly, its absolutely visa, so I check the date you beat the earlier applicant, because your spouse, congratulation sis

So it seems they touch already the May 05 applicants yipeee nearly to touch Jed documents, alleluyah !!!:Cuckoo:

jkianne
27th August 2009, 21:31
Hi! Everyone.:Hellooo:Im Arl.

Good news!:BouncyHappy: I already submitted the visa application to the British Embassy (Phil Axa) last Friday,August 07, 2009. I felt relieved now.

Please pray for ken&arl too. I hope and pray that i can able to join "Ken" on his special day on October...

Maraming salamat!:Rasp:

More power!:Britain:

Ken&Arl

If there's a Life, there's a Hope.

Phil Axa in makati? i applied my visa there when i was still in phil u have nothing to worry about because they r so easy i applied for my fiancee visa and my daughter's visa to accompany me here last feb.11 and i rcved my visa in the middle of march ...

lontaly151206
28th August 2009, 05:47
Well done lontaly, its absolutely visa, so I check the date you beat the earlier applicant, because your spouse, congratulation sis

So it seems they touch already the May 05 applicants yipeee nearly to touch Jed documents, alleluyah !!!:Cuckoo:Praise God! my husband's visa has arrived, sinabi nya maganda dw ang knyang visa!!!! Thanks guys for all the support and help... he has to attend the cfo now..

:Hellooo::Hellooo::cwm12:lontaly151206

angel17
28th August 2009, 07:22
Praise God! my husband's visa has arrived, sinabi nya maganda dw ang knyang visa!!!! Thanks guys for all the support and help... he has to attend the cfo now..

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: im happy for you lontaly151206:) at last the wait is over now.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

angel17
28th August 2009, 07:27

So it seems they touch already the May 05 applicants yipeee nearly to touch Jed documents, alleluyah !!!:Cuckoo:

its really a good news that they start already may applicants...a bet excited and nervous...hope not long on us....:Hellooo::Hellooo:

darren-b
28th August 2009, 07:51
I do wonder how they sort and process the applications as it seems they come out at differing times and not in date order, seems strange.

They probably start the processing in date order, but any checks they run may take differing lengths of time.

badrock
28th August 2009, 15:31
submitted to embassy August 4th 2009..still waiting for visa approval

tiN
28th August 2009, 19:22
Praise God! my husband's visa has arrived, sinabi nya maganda dw ang knyang visa!!!! Thanks guys for all the support and help... he has to attend the cfo now..

Congratulations to you and ur husband:Hellooo::Hellooo:

lontaly151206
28th August 2009, 22:57
Congratulations to you and ur husband:Hellooo::Hellooo:Thanks everyone, my husband told me that his visa is until august 2011 ... so only for 2 years .. just wonderin how come? i thought it was indefinite leave for settlement?

any ideas anyone?

lontaly151206:cwm34:

lontaly151206
28th August 2009, 23:03
I just want to thank everyone for being so supportive on this thread:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::Hellooo:... and I felt that time that I was not alone waiting for my husband's visa. Being a member of this thread, made me feel an applicant as well.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

To Mrs. J, thanks. :xxgrinning--00xx3:And to all those waiting, patience is a virtue. God has its own plans. :icon_win:

God bless,:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
lontaly151206

lontaly151206
28th August 2009, 23:06
its really a good news that they start already may applicants...a bet excited and nervous...hope not long on us....:Hellooo::Hellooo:

not long with you now, angel!:Hellooo:

Mrs.JMajor
28th August 2009, 23:07
Thanks everyone, my husband told me that his visa is until august 2011 ... so only for 2 years .. just wonderin how come? i thought it was indefinite leave for settlement?

any ideas anyone?

lontaly151206:cwm34:

Thats fine,because after that he need to take the life in the UK exam to have that Indefinite leave to remain,

Are you filipina? if so, what is the status of your visa here in UK?

lontaly151206
28th August 2009, 23:07
Thats fine,because after that he need to take the life in the UK exam to have that Indefinite leave to remain,

Are you filipina? if so, what is the status of your visa here in UK?Yes I am, but a naturalized brit. :)

angel17
29th August 2009, 11:44

thanks lontaly151206:):) and im happy that finally the waiting is over now:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: let's party :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

angel17
29th August 2009, 11:47

thanks lontaly151206:):) and im happy your waiting is over now:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: lets party :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

mickcant
30th August 2009, 11:43
Hello all,:Hellooo:
Jennifer is at the CFO this week, and I have just booked her flight to the UK for the 29th September.:BouncyHappy::cwm12::Rasp::cwm38::)

Jonnywina
3rd September 2009, 19:10
just to update everyone if they do not know now. Wina got her visa today.

Many thanks for all your support, advice and knowledge during this process.

J&W

Jem
4th September 2009, 20:45
Hello all,:Hellooo:
Jennifer is at the CFO this week, and I have just booked her flight to the UK for the 29th September.:BouncyHappy::cwm12::Rasp::cwm38::)

Hi Mick, how did you book the flight and who with?

It was my understanding that if flight is booked with a credit card then the credit card must be present at check in in Manila airport??

thanks!

mickcant
5th September 2009, 07:54
Hi Mick, how did you book the flight and who with?

It was my understanding that if flight is booked with a credit card then the credit card must be present at check in in Manila airport??

thanks!
Hello Jem,:Hellooo:
I booked it through "Terminal A" the flight is with"Etihad Airways" at "273 including £49.70 tax".
I tried to book direct with Etihad at the same price but their website was down for bookings.
I did not see anything in their conditions about the credit card needing to be shown at check in, but I will contact them to make sure,the ticket is in my wifes unmarried name, as she has not changed her name in it yet
they emailed me the E-Ticket which I forwarded on to Jennifer.
I will post when I have an answer, I did buy ticketd for my sons partner to use Etihad at Easter this year from Dubai ti London with no problems.
Mick.:doh

Ji&Ma
5th September 2009, 08:13
I booked it through "Terminal A" the flight is with"Etihad Airways" at "273 including £49.70 tax".
I tried to book direct with Etihad at the same price but their website was down for bookings.
I did not see anything in their conditions about the credit card needing to be shown at check in, but I will contact them to make sure,the ticket is in my wifes unmarried name, as she has not changed her name in it yet
I will post when I have an answer, I did buy ticketd for my sons partner to use Etihad at Easter this year from Dubai ti London with no problems.

Hi Mick, it is better if you will send a scan of the front of your CC - when my Maricel has been flying in here with Cathay they needed to see the copy of my credit card I've booked the flights with. But it was Cathay & B.A., Etihad might got different policy, but still I think it won't do any harm to send the scan to your wife. Better be safe than sorry...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
5th September 2009, 08:32
Hi Mick, it is better if you will send a scan of the front of your CC - when my Maricel has been flying in here with Cathay they needed to see the copy of my credit card I've booked the flights with. But it was Cathay & B.A., Etihad might got different policy, but still I think it won't do any harm to send the scan to your wife. Better be safe than sorry...:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hi Ji&Ma, :Hellooo:
I do not understand what "CC" is is that a bank statment with the charge on it?
Mick.:Erm:

britishdetained
5th September 2009, 08:44
Hi Ji&Ma, :Hellooo:
I do not understand what "CC" is is that a bank statment with the charge on it?
Mick.:Erm:

Credit Card

mickcant
5th September 2009, 08:48
Credit Card
Thanks, I feel really thick now:Brick:
Will do though that makes good sence I will also send the bank credit card stament, which I already have.

Jem
5th September 2009, 16:05

Thanks Mick!! Great site!!

Terminal A for me works out 362, MNL to Glasgow so thats great, will get something booked up on Monday.Going to use Arnies own credit card now anyway. Just wondering if Arnie will have to go through immigration in LHR before heading up to GLA. And if so would he meet his connection.

Ji&Ma
5th September 2009, 17:15
Thanks Mick!! Great site!!

Terminal A for me works out 362, MNL to Glasgow so thats great, will get something booked up on Monday.Going to use Arnies own credit card now anyway. Just wondering if Arnie will have to go through immigration in LHR before heading up to GLA. And if so would he meet his connection.

IMHO - I don't think so - I would say that he would have to go through the immigration at his final destination, in your case Glasgow...:xxgrinning--00xx3: