PDA

View Full Version : Who is this new baby?

Piamed
6th August 2009, 18:22
Those of you that have read my recent posts about marikit will know what Pia and I have been going through with our new baby. Well that has all changed and boy has it!

It began 3 days ago while I was in London. Pia told me Marikit had suddenly started rolloing over and over. This was new as previously she had rolled over by accident from time to time but now she was doing it with intent. I was also told that she had slept for 5 hours :omg: and that she awoke without crying :omg: That was unheard of previously, Pia also said that she put marikit down and she lay on her back contentedly until falling asleep :omg:

Since i've been home, it's true. Our baby has turned a corner. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I was able to hug my wife whilst in bed for the first time since the baby was born..:BouncyHappy::Hellooo: Who knows what's next!

Life is suddenly so much better!!

Florge
6th August 2009, 18:26
ohhh.. you wait till Marikit starts to crawl... then walk.. then run... then get married! LOL

GaryFifer
6th August 2009, 19:26
Getting up again after you get a quick hug. waah stop waah stop waaah stop. Repeat until you go crazy!

Its hard to guess what they cry for do the checklist inside your head-
1- food
2- drink
3- hug
4- poo
5- pee
6- sore teeth
7 - sore puwit
8 -too hot
9 - too cold
10 - gas- burp baby

What is your baby sleeping in ? Hope can settle and get peace and quiet. First year can be hard to sleep.

joebloggs
6th August 2009, 19:55
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

little joe was crawling for just over one month or so, before he started trying to walk..

at 16 months he bouncing around on his sisters 10ft trampoline on his own :yikes:

LadyJ
6th August 2009, 20:06
wait for marikit to grow up a bit more then she'll turn your house upside down! :xxgrinning--00xx3:and that's completely normal:D

GaryFifer
6th August 2009, 20:14
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

little joe was crawling for just over one month or so, before he started trying to walk..

at 16 months he bouncing around on his sisters 10ft trampoline on his own :yikes:

He must be tired now. 16 months on a trampoline!

joebloggs
6th August 2009, 20:19

nope, he now has the legs of a Russian woman shot putter :yikes:

he climbs on himself, and when he wants to get off, he crawls to the side, lowers himself by clinging onto the edge and then lets go, to land on his feet..

i've got videos of him i might send to you've been framed :rolleyes: getting me £200 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

GaryFifer
6th August 2009, 20:22
nope, he now has the legs of a Russian woman shot putter :yikes:

he climbs on himself, and when he wants to get off, he crawls to the side, lowers himself by clinging onto the edge and then lets go, to land on his feet..

i've got videos of him i might send to you've been framed :rolleyes: getting me £200 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

That sounds great. Those big tramps with the nets in the garden?Hope we can see. It would seem those trampoline ones with the kids falling down the springs that get the money!

trader dave
6th August 2009, 20:27
ENJOY IT BECAUSE VERY SOON THEY WILL BE HORRIBLE TEENAGERS:doh:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::Hellooo:

joebloggs
6th August 2009, 20:51
That sounds great. Those big tramps with the nets in the garden?Hope we can see. It would seem those trampoline ones with the kids falling down the springs that get the money!

oh we've got no net around it :doh
he still winds me up now, running around the edge of it :yikes:

i've not got him getting stuck in the springs because their covered, but i've got him on video, he jumps forward towards the camera, and i think he's going to bounce off the edge and try to catch him with one hand, and he bounces into the camera :cwm3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

also got my little gal on video, lying down eating Pringles, i ask her to give me some , she says no, i ask her again, says no, repeats for a while, then she sneezes while eating, and the Pringles come out of her mouth and go every where :NoNo:, then she says ' you can have them now' :doh

but there not as good as this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCVYzF-tmxE&feature=fvsr

aromulus
6th August 2009, 22:10
Who knows what's next!

Teething........:omg:

:bigcry:

bornatbirth
6th August 2009, 23:16
thats really good to hear!!....i guess a new baby is on the way,first you have time to hug,time to kiss,time to ........?

Arthur Little
6th August 2009, 23:44
... Pia told me Marikit had suddenly started rolloing over and over ... it's true ... Our baby has turned a corner. :xxgrinning--00xx3:BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

"Rolling over and over" eh? I imagine she'll have turned a few "corners" in the process :cwm12:

Who knows what's next!

Well, you and Pia will be able to catch up on some long lost sleep for one thing amiga ... and :Erm: ? ... :lol2:

Seriously though, my friends, that's great to know. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Kindest regards from Myrna & myself.

Arthur Little
6th August 2009, 23:53

C L E V E R !!! :icon_lol:

thejarvs
7th August 2009, 07:24
Since i've been home, it's true. Our baby has turned a corner. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I was able to hug my wife whilst in bed for the first time since the baby was born..:BouncyHappy::Hellooo: Who knows what's next!

That's really great news so glad to hear it at last, hope you 3 can start having fun with the new found energy you'll have after getting a proper sleep :BouncyHappy:

Mrs Daddy
7th August 2009, 07:55
That`s a good change then piamed:)congrats:D

aphrodite78
7th August 2009, 12:18
Teething........:omg:

:bigcry:

he he he it's so true :D

Alan
7th August 2009, 13:08
Who knows what's next!

Another baby????:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.:)

Ann07
7th August 2009, 14:26
wait for marikit to grow up a bit more then she'll turn your house upside down! :xxgrinning--00xx3:and that's completely normal:D

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

telford
8th August 2009, 23:01
Those of you that have read my recent posts about marikit will know what Pia and I have been going through with our new baby. Well that has all changed and boy has it!

It began 3 days ago while I was in London. Pia told me Marikit had suddenly started rolloing over and over. This was new as previously she had rolled over by accident from time to time but now she was doing it with intent. I was also told that she had slept for 5 hours :omg: and that she awoke without crying :omg: That was unheard of previously, Pia also said that she put marikit down and she lay on her back contentedly until falling asleep :omg:

that's a good news... atleast pia and u can rest even just for a while...